Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS hasn't done much organized pvp during the current campaign with the state of things. I think right now the hope is that people will just stop feeding AP to the blues responsible. We're focusing on getting our members leveled up to v14, preparing for 1.6, stuff like that.

Today being Friday of course, AD is due for rally...
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am also big on not emp farming. I feel if you want emp you should have to pass whoever is in first on your faction. Those who got emp and abdicated or after being dethroned left the campaign .. Shame on you.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Comparing Haderus to Chill I don't think is an accurate statement. If it was a DC buff server, why do I rarely have any buffs?

There are a lot of good fights on had. Fort ash and nikel are always changing hands and being fought over by DC and AD.

Chapman, bleakers, and Arrius are always being fought over between EP and DC, and of course you have the classic Sejanus AD and EP fighting.

All 3 factions had a good number of people on last night. Granted I had a small group so I usually took resources and fought reinforcements coming in on the opposite sides of the keeps being sieged. AD put up some strong defense at Alessia last night, gotta take your hats off to them, I wasn't inside but they obviously held on, good for them.

I did notice the keep battles were not a lagfest compared to thorn, so ill take that as progress. No insane ping numbers.

Haderus is still coming into its own. You can tell the AD that stayed have improved tremendously, and that's what we all want. EP usually has a good showing as well.

To say DC was just zerging is not accurate. We did have more folks online last night then normal, usually its only about 40 of us total on DC, but last night our numbers seemed to bring more AD and EP on, the fighting was non stop, ill take that considering the lag on my end was minimal, I can't say the same about thorn. Haderus is still finding its niche, folks are still testing the waters on all sides, give it time :)

I still think Ariana Kishi should come back to Haderus, people respect you, help mold Haderus into what you envision, ill do anything I can to help, I'm sure others will too. I had a blast the week we won and you had emp, be awesome to get that going again :)

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    Comparing Haderus to Chill I don't think is an accurate statement. If it was a DC buff server, why do I rarely have any buffs?

There are a lot of good fights on had. Fort ash and nikel are always changing hands and being fought over by DC and AD.

Chapman, bleakers, and Arrius are always being fought over between EP and DC, and of course you have the classic Sejanus AD and EP fighting.

All 3 factions had a good number of people on last night. Granted I had a small group so I usually took resources and fought reinforcements coming in on the opposite sides of the keeps being sieged. AD put up some strong defense at Alessia last night, gotta take your hats off to them, I wasn't inside but they obviously held on, good for them.

I did notice the keep battles were not a lagfest compared to thorn, so ill take that as progress. No insane ping numbers.

Haderus is still coming into its own. You can tell the AD that stayed have improved tremendously, and that's what we all want. EP usually has a good showing as well.

To say DC was just zerging is not accurate. We did have more folks online last night then normal, usually its only about 40 of us total on DC, but last night our numbers seemed to bring more AD and EP on, the fighting was non stop, ill take that considering the lag on my end was minimal, I can't say the same about thorn. Haderus is still finding its niche, folks are still testing the waters on all sides, give it time :)

I still think Ariana Kishi should come back to Haderus, people respect you, help mold Haderus into what you envision, ill do anything I can to help, I'm sure others will too. I had a blast the week we won and you had emp, be awesome to get that going again :)

@Princess_Asgari, you need to come back and crown AoE Barbecue, that'll be one epic Emperorship! ;) He might come close to your emperorship, probably not, but close!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally got the pack up to a good ten people tonight, and we had great fun murderizing things in the fields between Roe, Alessia, and Nikel.

Also this one wishes to thank the gracious Daggits for aiding us in retaking Roebeck from the un-handsome but devilishly murderrific pacters.

Had you not taken down the walls, killed the defenders, and then forgotten to post people to watch the breach then Telel's six people would have had a much harder time coming in behind you and holding the black flag long enough for back up to arrive.

Also this one wishes to congratulate the Daggits for not resorting to tower farming and instead bravely standing their ground so that even the newest of Telel's pups could learn how to skirmish. You may have a moon sugar cookie to share amongst yourselves.

As for the very tasty, but also very stabby, members of the Dunmer silly face association (AKA the red guys), this one did not get to do much besides help make a Nord themed buffet at Alessia. But you may wish to inform your bridge gankers to make sure six angry werewolves aren't riding in behind the level 12 they thought was alone.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Every time I check out Haderus its a DC Zerg fest. I have no where to play anymore -_-

People have been saying DC has a low population, but they have literally taken over Haderus and Chillrend. Last night I saw they were pop locked on Thornblade too! Almost starting to think AD is the lower population now.

I remember Princess telling me how bleak things were for DC morale and how they'd given up on trying to win Thorn because of off-hours fighting....

I think before I went to bed at around 2am I saw 2 bars of blue still barreling down the throats of EP and AD keeps. They might've taken the ring sooner if they hadn't kept sending one of their two bars to deal with Arrius sieges...
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love haderus. Started as a buff for me but know that it has changed I feel compelled to defend it. Me and my guild luke much of the good competition. In there. Some good groups that run around on DC side. The fighting between nickel and ash was good last night. I look forward tO future encounters.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Every time I check out Haderus its a DC Zerg fest. I have no where to play anymore -_-

People have been saying DC has a low population, but they have literally taken over Haderus and Chillrend. Last night I saw they were pop locked on Thornblade too! Almost starting to think AD is the lower population now.

I remember Princess telling me how bleak things were for DC morale and how they'd given up on trying to win Thorn because of off-hours fighting....

I think before I went to bed at around 2am I saw 2 bars of blue still barreling down the throats of EP and AD keeps. They might've taken the ring sooner if they hadn't kept sending one of their two bars to deal with Arrius sieges...

1AM on Chillrend yesterday. 1 Bar EP Pop Locked DC. I too am starting to believe all these things said about DC might have been a bit false...
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not false. What your seeing on Chillrend is DC pve folks pvdooring keeps after everyone logs to get their precious buffs back.

I have tried and tried, no matter what, you will never convince them to pvp on another server. They only do that for buffs nothing more, they shouldn't even be counted among the reg DC that fights on thorn and had
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What happens on Chillrend is no different than how Haderus has been for months... DC is still extremely outnumbered on Thorn and many have left it for Haderus. I can't recall ever actually waiting in a queue for DC even when it shows a lock in a few months.

I recall a few months back one night DC had a queue of like 50 and that was once.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC on Haderus is now mostly PvErs as well. I've rehomed thorn because I am not about that buff server life and all of the drama that comes with it.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC on Haderus is now mostly PvErs as well. I've rehomed thorn because I am not about that buff server life and all of the drama that comes with it.
    Cry Havoc is legit and seem to be on pretty regularly from what I can tell. Sometimes your group comes to hang out with us as well and picks up Team Blue quite a bit. Our current issue in Had is that a certain Thorn PVP guild on the EP side headed by a guy with five stars next to his name has apparently decided to rent the campaign with an option to own. They've even crowned one of their own as emp .

We took back Faregyl last night and spent a ton of AP repairing the SIX walls they knocked down as well as both front doors. Why do that if not a massive troll?
    Edited by Kartalin on February 15, 2015 5:15PM
    • PC/NA
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fight at bleakers a bit ago was just....fun.

Sure the pups and The Batkhajiit withdrew from it (and went to take alessia) after we ran out of oil catapults but compared to some of the no win sieges it was far more fluid, and let us fight instead of feeling as if we were just targets.

Also setting people on fire with oil catapults + Ballista is just nifty.

Oh and this one must ask just what manner of health coverage the dunmer silly face association provides its members. We must have killed the same gankers over a dozen times each as they tried to sneak up and take us out on our siege weapons. Still, much respect from Telel for their determination to make sure none of the pups went home hungry from that little hug fest.

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    Cry Havoc is legit and seem to be on pretty regularly from what I can tell. Sometimes your group comes to hang out with us as well and picks up Team Blue quite a bit. Our current issue in Had is that a certain Thorn PVP guild on the EP side headed by a guy with five stars next to his name has apparently decided to rent the campaign with an option to own. They've even crowned one of their own as emp .

We took back Faregyl last night and spent a ton of AP repairing the SIX walls they knocked down as well as both front doors. Why do that if not a massive troll?

What? He has five stars? since when? I'm pretty sure that nub had only 4 last night running in group. And actually we failed at knocking down ALL the walls... damn pugs ended up capping the flags before we could finish :(

And it'll be 7 emps if we crown Mr Baby Meat tonight.

Edited by Zavus on February 16, 2015 2:02AM
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    Zavus wrote: »

And that's number 7.
    Edited by Hektlk on February 16, 2015 5:06AM
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok that is just poor form from both sides. It was bad enough suffering it from EP yesterday, but having AD do it as well today is just rediculous. None of you ever heard of "turn the other cheek'? There are members of all factions that have been trying really freaking hard to turn Haderus into a competitive server instead of a buff-bonanza, and it's not helping that us honest players have to put up with a bunch of conceited, selfish, inconsiderate emp-farming scroll-trolling jerkwads. Bad enough I had to put up with this crap through Volendrung season 1 and 2, but that it still goes on today is just stupid. Even more so that the 'best player there is' is pretty incompetent and ineffectual. Play honest or gtfo please.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »

And that's number 7.

Can I be number 8?
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What? He has five stars? since when? I
    My bad, still just 4. I made special note of this as he walked over my corpse at Roebeck tonight.
    • PC/NA
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a great defense! We needed 6 breaches!
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok that is just poor form from both sides. It was bad enough suffering it from EP yesterday, but having AD do it as well today is just rediculous. None of you ever heard of "turn the other cheek'? There are members of all factions that have been trying really freaking hard to turn Haderus into a competitive server instead of a buff-bonanza, and it's not helping that us honest players have to put up with a bunch of conceited, selfish, inconsiderate emp-farming scroll-trolling jerkwads. Bad enough I had to put up with this crap through Volendrung season 1 and 2, but that it still goes on today is just stupid. Even more so that the 'best player there is' is pretty incompetent and ineffectual. Play honest or gtfo please.

Lol. Why is it wrong to want to be a former emp? All these elitists. Lol. It's impossible to get it on TB. There are like what 6 campaigns for thousands of players to get it. Leave my server alone! Lol. You don't make sense. Make emperor a quest and then your statement would make sense
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What? He has five stars? since when? I
    My bad, still just 4. I made special note of this as he walked over my corpse at Roebeck tonight.

Lol. That was a great response. You could talk crap but choose to have some levity. Very refreshing. Ty sir. That's what his game needs more of
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'M BACK DISHES!!!!!!!!! :rage:

@vortexman11‌ @Psilent‌ can I play the xylophone with your spinal cords?!?! :innocent:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Lol. Why is it wrong to want to be a former emp? All these elitists. Lol. It's impossible to get it on TB. There are like what 6 campaigns for thousands of players to get it. Leave my server alone! Lol. You don't make sense. Make emperor a quest and then your statement would make sense

maybe it should be impossible for most people to get it because it should mark a skilled player, not someone who keels over like a wet piece of bread. Most former emps I know were monster players before they got emp and still are after, buffs or no buffs. Tex, Lace, Ez, they're nightmares on the battlefield but that's because they're actually good

Can't say the same for a guild full of leeches and trolls.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe it should be impossible for most people to get it because it should mark a skilled player, not someone who keels over like a wet piece of bread. Most former emps I know were monster players before they got emp and still are after, buffs or no buffs. Tex, Lace, Ez, they're nightmares on the battlefield but that's because they're actually good

The only reason Emperor farming exists is because the system to get it is broken, being first is no longer a challenge, it's just time consuming. Which is why anyone with a week, or a month, depending on the campaign, of free time. Can get it. I got Emperor for Crassus 3-4 months ago when he was level 43 on Blackwater because DiG got a group together and pushed the EP heathens back to their gates, and I happened to be in first because I had the week off.

I propose this, in order to even get Emperor in the first place you have to have both Alliance War skill lines maxed out. Meaning rank 24, then, you need to sign yourself up in game to something where other people are competing for it, lets say 10 people can sign up max. Now you go about your daily PvP, farm AP, do whatever, if your alliance happens to get all six keeps, those 10 people that signed up are now tossed into a ruin or an Arena and duke it out, FFA style, last guy standing gets emperor, now this would encourage people getting emperor to invest in a tanky play style to survive the beat down at the end. But then comes in the fail safe mechanism, EVERYONE homed in that campaign gets to say whether they want this player as emperor, or not.

At least this way you can't cheat on the voting because the outcome of you you're voting for is random due to the brawl. Then again, this system would really only work if the ESO playerbase were civilized. And we aren't.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

The only reason Emperor farming exists is because the system to get it is broken, being first is no longer a challenge, it's just time consuming. Which is why anyone with a week, or a month, depending on the campaign, of free time. Can get it. I got Emperor for Crassus 3-4 months ago when he was level 43 on Blackwater because DiG got a group together and pushed the EP heathens back to their gates, and I happened to be in first because I had the week off.

I propose this, in order to even get Emperor in the first place you have to have both Alliance War skill lines maxed out. Meaning rank 24, then, you need to sign yourself up in game to something where other people are competing for it, lets say 10 people can sign up max. Now you go about your daily PvP, farm AP, do whatever, if your alliance happens to get all six keeps, those 10 people that signed up are now tossed into a ruin or an Arena and duke it out, FFA style, last guy standing gets emperor, now this would encourage people getting emperor to invest in a tanky play style to survive the beat down at the end. But then comes in the fail safe mechanism, EVERYONE homed in that campaign gets to say whether they want this player as emperor, or not.

At least this way you can't cheat on the voting because the outcome of you you're voting for is random due to the brawl. Then again, this system would really only work if the ESO playerbase were civilized. And we aren't.

That would actually be pretty interesting...similar to the Arena events in Oblivion. Something that can be done once all the Daedra are cleared out temporarily.

Also, don't forget to ask Tex for the sweetrolls. I'd rather you get them now before they get turned into Hircine's Meat Loaf or Emperor's Pina Colada....
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

That would actually be pretty interesting...similar to the Arena events in Oblivion. Something that can be done once all the Daedra are cleared out temporarily.

Also, don't forget to ask Tex for the sweetrolls. I'd rather you get them now before they get turned into Hircine's Meat Loaf or Emperor's Pina Colada....

That's a better system than we have today for sure. But the crying...........ok, let's do it. Good idea Crassus. And welcome back.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the Support Malethas,

Zarvus, its to bad yah feel that way. Ill keep running with my "4 people" Haters gunna hate.
    Edited by Blackclouud on February 17, 2015 4:53PM
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Oh and Zarvus, please by all means be on to fight my "4 group memebers" tonight too. We need something to do :)
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Vegasmedic wrote: »
    Thanks for the Support Malethas,

Zarvus, its to bad yah feel that way. Ill keep running with my "4 people" Haters gunna hate.

You misread the comment. He's referring to Crystallized.
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    There are a lot of players that lost my respect from EP and AD with that Roe debacle yesterday . Specially on our own AD side, I am calling you a cowards. You know who you are.