Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    I keep getting snipped! Baaaaaaaaahahaha I can't swear... It's not right! I'm Italian! I'm suppose to swear!!!! :scream:
    Warning Level 2. I need decontamination! Someone get me the decontamination unit!!?!? :cry:
    I love this campaign and all you crazies in it.
    I'll have you know I'm legally insane and I'd appreciate it if you used the politically correct term :heart:

So you're the toon that's running around in Cyrodiil in white sneakers, gold chains, and jogging pants?

And sorry, I had no idea 'crazies' was offensive to you whackjobs. My apologies!

NO NO NO AND NO! I'm wearing white sneakers, gold chains, and sweat pants! SWEAT PANTS!!!

Actually I haven't been running around as of late, laptop go boom. To lazy to redownload on this laptop, so gonna save $$ for a desktop
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now THERE's the 150+ angry AD buff baby zerg I know and love!

And shout out to the Justice Friends for throwing a monkey into the works.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be Haderus if AD didn't pop lock the server to get all the buffs back. The zerg was so immense and unstoppable it broke my audio. I'll take a break from the melee and cook dinner, let AD have their goodies for the time being.

DC still hanging strong. I wonder if NM is like a fairy. Clap hard enough and it'll appear....
  • Thorjagger
    Well guys,as much fun as it has been. I let my sub run out yesterday. I'm not going to renew it,it's been a ton of fun fighting with and against you guys. *Bows* Tyndreos out.
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wouldn't be Haderus if AD didn't pop lock the server to get all the buffs back. The zerg was so immense and unstoppable it broke my audio. I'll take a break from the melee and cook dinner, let AD have their goodies for the time being.

DC still hanging strong. I wonder if NM is like a fairy. Clap hard enough and it'll appear....

NM doesn't exist anymore. But I hear if you clap loud enough you can grasp a brief glimpse of white and blue with tones of AOE bbq
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭

Haderus days as AD buff server are long gone. Every faction goes into zerg mode as soon as someone decides they need an Emperor. For the past few months we had EP countless zergs, DC day capping etc. I went to bed last night 1 am CST and AD was 1 keep away from getting an Epm. Look at the map now.All DC. However , only AD are baddies. Come on let's be fair here.
    Edited by diskiukas on February 7, 2015 2:42PM
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »

Haderus days as AD buff server are long gone. Every faction goes into zerg mode as soon as someone decides they need an Emperor. For the past few months we had EP countless zergs, DC day capping etc. I went to bed last night 1 am CST and AD was 1 keep away from getting an Epm. Look at the map now.All DC. However , only AD are baddies. Come on let's be fair here.

Don't bother, you won't change some peeps mentality. 'When we do it it's good, when others do it it's bad', simple. Last few times I was on had there was barely any AD willing to pvp (not counting pvers).
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thorjagger wrote: »
    Well guys,as much fun as it has been. I let my sub run out yesterday. I'm not going to renew it,it's been a ton of fun fighting with and against you guys. *Bows* Tyndreos out.
    Take care, man. It was good running with you and your legion.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

later dale earnhardt
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Today's zerg is much better. Color red. I bet you don't mind this one ,Warrior of the Wind?
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today's zerg is much better. Color red. I bet you don't mind this one ,Warrior of the Wind?

Dunno. I missed it since I was working tonight. But you weren't here during the golden days of KC LM to know where I'm coming from.

Lacedion, sad to hear you're going. You got alot on your plate IRL I can understand, but never say never. I imagine someone, somewhere down the line will twist your arm into coming back at some point, and with b2p I'm assuming Cyro is native to the game. I always thought of you as like Tex's evil twin.

• Thorjagger

Dunno. I missed it since I was working tonight. But you weren't here during the golden days of KC LM to know where I'm coming from.

Lacedion, sad to hear you're going. You got alot on your plate IRL I can understand, but never say never. I imagine someone, somewhere down the line will twist your arm into coming back at some point, and with b2p I'm assuming Cyro is native to the game. I always thought of you as like Tex's evil twin.

I'm sure it would be Ithil if it was anyone ;) lol
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure it would be Ithil if it was anyone ;) lol

@Thorjagger‌ Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Tyn don't go bby! :sob:
    jk jk, I guess this is umm.. Welcome back, and cya? My PC blew up a week ago so been annoying people on the forums. Glad to see you're alive n kicking man, cya in a few months when you inevitably come back to ESO cause you miss me. :trollface:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about that Haderus? How about the "Chaos Campaign" designed to shake up all the PvP Guild Dynasty Campaigns? No longer will you constantly hold a campaign without someone coming in to shake things up, and that's exactly how it should be!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Goldie wrote: »
    How about that Haderus? How about the "Chaos Campaign" designed to shake up all the PvP Guild Dynasty Campaigns? No longer will you constantly hold a campaign without someone coming in to shake things up, and that's exactly how it should be!

And we all have you to thank for it!

I submit this as candidacy for your theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVUyyHYkBHk
    Edited by JTorus on February 10, 2015 4:07PM
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Honest question to EP natives - would you prefer current state of Haderus ( with countless zergs , blatant farming and Emperor trading etc) or would you rather have those glorious battles for Fara and Kings resources back ( I know you had fun despite always fighting against odds) ? I understand that neither probably is ideal for you , but just interesting to know what you guys think .
    Edited by diskiukas on February 10, 2015 4:33PM
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't describe the battles at the resources as "glorious" either as an EP player or when I played the AD side when we owned the entire map. They're rather boring to be honest.
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    I wouldn't describe the battles at the resources as "glorious" either as an EP player or when I played the AD side when we owned the entire map. They're rather boring to be honest.
    Fair enough Lo
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair enough Lo

I understand your problem though. A bunch of your regulars ran off and hid on Azura. The stupid thing about that is I see those people on Thorn because there is no PVP on Azura's. If ZOS doesn't get rid of those stupid buffs outside of Cyro....
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I understand your problem though. A bunch of your regulars ran off and hid on Azura. The stupid thing about that is I see those people on Thorn because there is no PVP on Azura's. If ZOS doesn't get rid of those stupid buffs outside of Cyro....

It's a complicated problem. There has to be some sort of reward/incentive to PVP. For a lot of people it's the buffs. (Because lets face it, the gear is usually trash)

I don't have a problem with awarding buffs, but I think they should be awarded because of campaign loyalty. You're entitled to buffs only after you've spend a specified amount of time with that campaign homed.

I've just gotten used to playing without buffs at this point.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a complicated problem. There has to be some sort of reward/incentive to PVP. For a lot of people it's the buffs. (Because lets face it, the gear is usually trash)

I don't have a problem with awarding buffs, but I think they should be awarded because of campaign loyalty. You're entitled to buffs only after you've spend a specified amount of time with that campaign homed.

I've just gotten used to playing without buffs at this point.

I've played mostly without them too. That's fine. They're not the reason I'm there. I'm there for days like Sunday when we got smashed between you guys and DC. Ten of us had a 7k d-tick at BRK while you had 3 bars on.

Now if only you guys could figure out how to take Roe from DC we'd have a heck of a campaign.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've played mostly without them too. That's fine. They're not the reason I'm there. I'm there for days like Sunday when we got smashed between you guys and DC. Ten of us had a 7k d-tick at BRK while you had 3 bars on.

Now if only you guys could figure out how to take Roe from DC we'd have a heck of a campaign.

That's a pretty good tick for this campaign. I was running with a guild Saturday evening, they seemed to have a decent grasp on ninja taking keeps when there was little resistance, but that's about it. After a while I had to split from the guy's crew, the AP was deplorable under his leadership.

And it gets a bit disheartening when people get nasty about players from other factions. You guys aren't the enemy, you're opponents.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a pretty good tick for this campaign. I was running with a guild Saturday evening, they seemed to have a decent grasp on ninja taking keeps when there was little resistance, but that's about it. After a while I had to split from the guy's crew, the AP was deplorable under his leadership.

And it gets a bit disheartening when people get nasty about players from other factions. You guys aren't the enemy, you're opponents.

Taking empty keeps certainly won't get you AP but the point system for the Alliance War is based on taking and holding objectives.

As for the "trash talking" about the other side I either ignore it or ask the trash talker to cease displaying his/her ignorance in public.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taking empty keeps certainly won't get you AP but the point system for the Alliance War is based on taking and holding objectives.

As for the "trash talking" about the other side I either ignore it or ask the trash talker to cease displaying his/her ignorance in public.

Yeah, granted I can see the advantage to painting certain aspects of the map your faction's colors. It does help to control and predict where your enemy might hit next. But there's no point in any of it if you can't defend it properly.

Eh, it's his guild, I wasn't going to say anything in front of his people like that anyways. That sort of attitude tends to push people away eventually.

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, granted I can see the advantage to painting certain aspects of the map your faction's colors. It does help to control and predict where your enemy might hit next. But there's no point in any of it if you can't defend it properly.

Eh, it's his guild, I wasn't going to say anything in front of his people like that anyways. That sort of attitude tends to push people away eventually.

Sounds like my old friend HD. Last time I saw him he was on Thorn too. Glad he's back. We've gotten a lot of good d-ticks from him and his group. He has a habit of trying to front-door keeps. Some day I'll tell you about the time he tried it on Arrius with like 2 of us inside and 4 more showing up at the end. Just wasn't his day......

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Right on the money Lo. His group always has numbers and actually can achieve something. He has my respect for trying to teach newcomers and trying to be a leader ( leaders is what AD lack in this campaign,imho ), but tactically I disagree often with him, however , I will follow his orders if I am in the group.
    Edited by diskiukas on February 10, 2015 6:46PM
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right on the money Lo. His group always has numbers and actually can achieve something. He has my respect for trying to teach newcomers and trying to be a leader ( leaders is what AD lack in this campaign,imho ), but tactically I disagree often with him, however , I will follow his orders if I am in the group.

I know he has a rep for being "outspoken" but I talked to him personally in the old days and I know a couple of players who have talked to also and the consensus is he's actually a nice guy. If he is trying to be a teach then he has my utmost respect also and I do admire him for his tenacity.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know he has a rep for being "outspoken" but I talked to him personally in the old days and I know a couple of players who have talked to also and the consensus is he's actually a nice guy. If he is trying to be a teach then he has my utmost respect also and I do admire him for his tenacity.

Oh yeah, he's quite... empassioned at times, but definitely one of the few stepping up to the plate to teach some of the newer folks. Which is really what's needed. I see where it's definitely made a difference. His crew is fun to run with at times, so is Telel's. I've been drifting all over this campaign for a while now. There's definitely a few good people running a group. Now, if only they'd communicate with one anther more often...
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh yeah, he's quite... empassioned at times, but definitely one of the few stepping up to the plate to teach some of the newer folks. Which is really what's needed. I see where it's definitely made a difference. His crew is fun to run with at times, so is Telel's. I've been drifting all over this campaign for a while now. There's definitely a few good people running a group. Now, if only they'd communicate with one anther more often...

I get a kick out of Telel. I usually find him sneaking outside a breach when we're doing an assault. I have to use invasion like maybe 3-4 times to run him down. Boy is he quick.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I get a kick out of Telel. I usually find him sneaking outside a breach when we're doing an assault. I have to use invasion like maybe 3-4 times to run him down. Boy is he quick.

Tel's a blast to run with. My kinda khajiit.