Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »
    Weberda wrote: »
    I get a kick out of Telel. I usually find him sneaking outside a breach when we're doing an assault. I have to use invasion like maybe 3-4 times to run him down. Boy is he quick.

Tel's a blast to run with. My kinda khajiit.

With all the talk about high-end gear and loyalty rewards etc. etc. it is easy to forget that there are players who do a lot for no return. Back in the days of FC's Telel was personally responsible for the success of many AD adventures because kept the camps up. Sometimes he went through 8 or more during a battle and would appeal for the rest of us to email him more. He must have gone through a massive fortune in AP points buying camps then.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is turning into an Emperor farming campaign for some of the EP clowns from Thornblade. It would seem most of the AD and DC we fought over the past 8 months are gone for the most part. How is Chillrend these days?
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we actually have players on they will go back to Thornblade per usual.
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    When we actually have players on they will go back to Thornblade per usual.

So come around more often.. just, you know... travel east... not south. East is more gooder.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is turning into an Emperor farming campaign for some of the EP clowns from Thornblade. It would seem most of the AD and DC we fought over the past 8 months are gone for the most part. How is Chillrend these days?

As of right now, it has a really awful DC emperor, so the AP is easy pickings. Last night when I logged over there, it was Red, yellow, with blue in their corner. I'm assuming DC PvWall around 4am to reclaim their buffs for trials.

Also, I wouldn't say things were really bad on Haderus. AD is making some nice moves and strides. Keeping Drakelowe from EP and currently No Emperor.

Vanus, now is your chance buddy, time to pass Handler.

Edited by Psilent on February 10, 2015 11:29PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wwooooo, this one got a skill point today while luring pacters to their doom outside of Blue Road keep. Though technically they did force the pups and khajiit to withdraw from the mine, and they did slaughter us later when the five of us tried to take Sejanus.

Still, this one is now a Centurion! Which means Tele shall either go on to become Solaris VII's most famous mech, or star in many a movie about founding camelot or stealing flag toppers from native pre-britain sorts.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats telel!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't sit right with me but tbh this can hardly be classified as emp farming. The past few emps I seen have mostly held on for a decent stretch. I think Hemp lasted 2 days or so. I can understand if someone wants emp, but if you get it please fight for it and fight to keep it. Stop it with the farming AP at the milegate while the ring goes down. I'm not in a position to stop this, and more than likely neither is the EP core. Maybe if a certain guild hadn't done so much 'weeding out' they'd still be able to field a full raid most of the day. But that's what happens when you're trying to reason with a military washout.

Another factor is the PTS is hogging alot of prominent PVPers attentions. Latest incremental patch went out and its important to work out the kinks. I do feel alot of thanks is owed to EPHS and PR for sticking it out and helping to support a competitive environment. As much as I don't like emp trading, I do not want to see another PC, nor do I want to see another Sura. This is more or less a happy medium, and emp trading only happens if its allowed to happen. If EP has the ring they should fight tooth and nail to hold it. DC and AD show us no less.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    Good fights in Haderus last night. Cry Havoc has been running here for about 4 + months now. We came over hoping to get it populated and it sure has. We run allied with LoM there as well. Glad to see some of the other guilds from DC coming over to join in on the fun. While we dont put together our warbands everyday and have set days a week we pvp... when we are on. There is definitely no EMP farming from EP :) Nice attempt EP made last night though. I applaud the effort... we definitely had some epic fights there. Ive got to make it a point here to post more.

AD we always enjoy fighting you guys! keep up the challenge!

Lucian, Handler and others always like meeting yall on the field.

-Sam/Drac
    Edited by Blackclouud on February 11, 2015 5:06PM
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand those who consider certain campaigns to be used for Emperor farming......What? Emperor flips more than once in a day, so automatically its farming?

Hey! Heres an idea! Next time someone gets emp, don't try and take the inner ring back! Then they'll be emperor forever! BOOM problem solved! No more "emp farming"! Heck! Lets just stop PvP-ing all together so we can't be accused of AP farming! Oh damn! Someone report me! I got one gold from killing a guar, I must be a gold farmer...

Anyone else see how silly this is?
    Edited by vortexman11 on February 11, 2015 6:26PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone report me! I got one gold from killing a guar, I must be a gold farmer...

No, worse.. you're some kind of guar hater, obviously.

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand those who consider certain campaigns to be used for Emperor farming......What? Emperor flips more than once in a day, so automatically its farming?

Hey! Heres an idea! Next time someone gets emp, don't try and take the inner ring back! Then they'll be emperor forever! BOOM problem solved! No more "emp farming"! Heck! Lets just stop PvP-ing all together so we can't be accused of AP farming! Oh damn! Someone report me! I got one gold from killing a guar, I must be a gold farmer...

Anyone else see how silly this is?

If a faction *allows* the ring to get taken by the enemy than yes. Last night was one of the rare 'no emp' periods where no one had control of the ring after emp had been dethroned and I almost wish it'd lasted longer. There weren't enough of the 'honest pvpers' available to hold back the DC tide from all of the ring keeps, and AD's presence had dwindled towards the end of the night. Checking this afternoon I see DC pretty much pvdooring no committed EP groups on atm.

I think I'll go fiddle around on the PTS and check out the new stuff. I think I heard they raised the champ cap and gave us all the champ points to test drive. Dunno if they fixed that funny dmg bug though....

;( oh and Tex, if you're some sort of sadistic guaracidal maniac....you need a guar mount then to spank.
  • Blackclouud
    Blackclouud
    ✭✭
    http://www.twitch.tv/cryhavoceso/c/6092056

flankin Crystalizes group last night, courtesy of LOM holding and CH running right up their rear end.
    Cry Havoc - Guild Leader
    Bearminimum/Draconis/Samhain
    @Blackclouud
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is an emp farm ... didn't some ultra DC pve carebear just get emp there the other day? (no offense to said carebear)
    Somehow, even on this supposed pro pvp server, he was number one by a mile :o ... seems like legit pvp
    No manipulating the scoreboards or emperorship there... no way, un-uh
    that would be
    YROvHcu.jpg
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    It is an emp farm ... didn't some ultra DC pve carebear just get emp there the other day? (no offense to said carebear)
    Somehow, even on this supposed pro pvp server, he was number one by a mile :o ... seems like legit pvp
    No manipulating the scoreboards or emperorship there... no way, un-uh
    that would be
    YROvHcu.jpg

Some shady things go on in Haderus, just like any server with a buff title associated with it. I recall a few weeks back when I was ahead by a decent amount before getting emp someone collecting defense ticks to try and catch me.

But don't forget as emp you gain AP much much faster.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So tonight Telel taught some of the newer pups how to make an oil bath while we were defending Alessia. At one point we had something like 5 pots over both side doors, plus multiple catapults covering each one.

Thank you DC zerg blobs for helping in this humble and un-dangerous one's demonstration of the power of hot slick fluids, and chunks of Breton food being applied to your flesh.

The pups were happy when we called it a night just a bit ago as we got to keep the keep we'd claimed less than an hour before. You see It lets all the less humble people see our awesome guild tabard of awesome, and we dearly hope the night crew will leave alessia alone out of sheer respect for our stylin' outer wear.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Karamis_Vimardon
    Karamis_Vimardon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    *snippity snip*
    The pups were happy when we called it a night just a bit ago as we got to keep the keep we'd claimed less than an hour before. You see It lets all the less humble people see our awesome guild tabard of awesome, and we dearly hope the night crew will leave alessia alone out of sheer respect for our stylin' outer wear.

Challenge accepted! I'll be rallying the Oceanic crews tonight :smiling_imp:
    PC NA

Karamis Vimardon, DC Templar (Magplar)
    Netara, DC Nightblade (Stamblade)
    Karamis, DC Sorc (Magicka)
    Hãderus, EP Templar (Healbot)
    Mr Twinkle-Toes, DC DK (Tank)

game
    noun: game;
    plural noun: games
    1. a form of competitive activity or sport played according to rules.
    2. an activity that one engages in for amusement.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    *snippity snip*

Challenge accepted! I'll be rallying the Oceanic crews tonight :smiling_imp:

You guys backcapping BRK right out from under DC then holding it for over 2 hours. Priceless. Not only that the earlier defense against you all at Alessia was so intense it broke my game sound. I was worried when I saw the pup school come under attack but you're resilient mutts. 3 bars of DC couldn't break you. Didn't help they kept sending almost 30 ppl to shut down our attempts to retake Arrius. Keep it up!
    Edited by WarrioroftheWind_ESO on February 13, 2015 5:52AM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It seems those jealous of Telel's fashion sense wasted no time in scouring the traces of well made tabards from Alessia.

:s

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Every time I check out Haderus its a DC Zerg fest. I have no where to play anymore -_-
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every time I check out Haderus its a DC Zerg fest. I have no where to play anymore -_-

Lets play hide and seek!

I know the feeling though, I've been moonlighting on Thorn to blow off steam from an insanely busy and frustrating week. I don't even remember what buffs look like on a campaign anymore.

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People have been saying DC has a low population, but they have literally taken over Haderus and Chillrend. Last night I saw they were pop locked on Thornblade too! Almost starting to think AD is the lower population now.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's probably all the propaganda videos a certain someone has been posting on Youtube in which they murder entire raids worth of AD. *Cough*KISHI*Cough(

It made all the hand holders jump ship to the blue team for the easy AP they could get by farming...the hand holders who...are now on the blue team...

Apparently they didn't think that plan of theirs through very well.

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I shall have to make my presence known again and paint the map yellow.

Damned smurfs....
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I have noticed it has gotten a bit more zergy as of late, but no zerging here. I run in a small 4-6 man group most nights. Had some really good fights with EP outside Alessia while the rest of AD and DC were inside fighting over the keep. I prefer small scale skirmishes over the larger stuff, the EP we would tangled with fought very well, traded kills on both sides, very worthy opponents. Had i good time.

I do hope more AD and EP come to Haderus though, i'd rather have that then the zerging.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

People have been saying DC has a low population, but they have literally taken over Haderus and Chillrend. Last night I saw they were pop locked on Thornblade too! Almost starting to think AD is the lower population now.
    It's probably all the propaganda videos a certain someone has been posting on Youtube in which they murder entire raids worth of AD. *Cough*KISHI*Cough(

It made all the hand holders jump ship to the blue team for the easy AP they could get by farming...the hand holders who...are now on the blue team...

Well the week I got Emp a few weeks back I know a few small guilds switched and homed on Had. After EP stormed Chillrend and a guild argument broke out over some petty stuff many guilds jumped ship on Chill and went to Haderus. Unfortunately one of those DC guilds is EG but worse as far as skill goes. So instead of seeing a 3 bar DC on Thorn and pop locked in Chill it's now 2-lock on Thorn and 2 bars Chill and Had.

It's funny how DC complained so much about being zerged on Thorn but are doing just that on Haderus and feel like they are good.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Well the week I got Emp a few weeks back I know a few small guilds switched and homed on Had. After EP stormed Chillrend and a guild argument broke out over some petty stuff many guilds jumped ship on Chill and went to Haderus. Unfortunately one of those DC guilds is EG but worse as far as skill goes. So instead of seeing a 3 bar DC on Thorn and pop locked in Chill it's now 2-lock on Thorn and 2 bars Chill and Had.

It's funny how DC complained so much about being zerged on Thorn but are doing just that on Haderus and feel like they are good.

This is for all DC guilds except Cry Havoc

59145794.jpg
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »

This is for all DC guilds except Cry Havoc

59145794.jpg

Pretty much. I do not condone what DC is doing to the map and is not what I envisioned when I originally went there with the mentality to destroy it as a buff server. I wanted it to be a second option to Thorn. Not a back up Chillrend.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy solution. Re roll and come join Batkhajiit and their howling bad of frothing nutters in glorious, and suicidal, attempts to take keeps when no one else will put down siege.

I do believe that the Bretons refer to this as 'testing one's mettle'. Silly people those Bretons.

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Easy solution. Re roll and come join Batkhajiit and their howling bad of frothing nutters in glorious, and suicidal, attempts to take keeps when no one else will put down siege.

I do believe that the Bretons refer to this as 'testing one's mettle'. Silly people those Bretons.

DC only here. I'll wait until more DC unsub/quit and return to Haderus haha
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy