• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOU CANNOT RUN FOREVER.

tumblr_m47cv4qT2z1qii6tmo1_400.gif

But he can roll forever
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    Ahh so much love in this thread, makes me feel better <3

:kissing_heart: Love you bae.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Also, this is why COH refuses TMBF's requests to joing them in TS chats.

I dunno, I wanna hang out with those guys. They seem like fun.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JTorus wrote: »

Also, this is why COH refuses TMBF's requests to joing them in TS chats.

I dunno, I wanna hang out with those guys. They seem like fun.

Fair warning, Subtomik will moan if you bathe him in oil...
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny story. The pups and Telel were going to make one last ride up to ash and try for a four person simulteanous transformation for the lolz before we headed out for the evening.

So we go get everyone charged up, make the run up the ASh and begin looking for the fight. The first batch of blues we see runs back inside the keep without seeing us, so we went and revived some dead folks, and began to prowl in stealth.

A few moments later 10-15 pacters begin to ride up on horses and we get ready to transform and pounce even if it's suicide. But right then some pacter in stealth wanders into us, right as the silly heads on horse back turn and ride down to the lumber mill.

So one very surprised member of the silly face pact found himself facing off against four werewolves at once. Needless to say we didn't have much of a snack left after we were done. Sadly though we didn't find the ones we were after until our timers ran out and Telel was most annoyed.

This annoyance grew when they found us moments later, and the pups and khajiit had to fight off about seven of them. Fortunately we managed some quick withdrawals and either scared some away, or outwitted them by going behind a rock because we only had to murder three or so of them before we got left alone once more.

Stupid pacters. Next time COH wishes to give you short lived fuzzy death hugs. Do not run away from us!
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not run away from us!

What if they're not running? What if they're just ignoring a low threat target? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel sees this as reasonable and encourages everyone to begin doing the same thing.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 bars AD and 3 bars EP can't break Ash. Either the meter's bugged or both factions had poor showings. Either way I'm gonna bake me some cookies while either DC logs off or AD balls up.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 bars AD and 3 bars EP can't break Ash. Either the meter's bugged or both factions had poor showings. Either way I'm gonna bake me some cookies while either DC logs off or AD balls up.

:cookie: Cookie? :open_mouth: Bake me some cookies!!

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Postage rates for cookies are outrages, but I could make some sweet rolls I bet and forward them thru Tex...fair warning he might eat them himself >->
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Postage rates for cookies are outrages, but I could make some sweet rolls I bet and forward them thru Tex...fair warning he might eat them himself >->

Half eaten sweetrolls are better than no sweetrolls, I'll make do...
    Edited by Panda244 on February 5, 2015 5:50AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭

thats because both us and reds keep fighting against each other at Ash courtyard and blue wiping the remaining. happened for 2 hours
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion
    Options
  • mrvbalc
    mrvbalc
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely the Pop lock in the campaign screen is broken or bugged. Cause today at haderus we had almost 31/2 raids fighting blue. But it was kept on showing AD pop locked. SO either its bugged or AD players logged in and Dint come to fight or PVEing
    967qe6gfe8s7.png
    Balc
    As always Dragon of the Dominion
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrvbalc wrote: »
    Definitely the Pop lock in the campaign screen is broken or bugged. Cause today at haderus we had almost 31/2 raids fighting blue. But it was kept on showing AD pop locked. SO either its bugged or AD players logged in and Dint come to fight or PVEing

Unless that many people go after skyshards or delves I'm finding it difficult to understand why AD aren't on the same page. I've SEEN 3 bars worth of AD before. I still remember Kingscrest watching wave after wave of AD flooding up the stairs. ....so many bees....
    Options
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thats because both us and reds keep fighting against each other at Ash courtyard and blue wiping the remaining. happened for 2 hours

From a blue perspective the other problem was you weren't both hitting at the same time. I was easily able to run from one side to the other to fight an AD wave and then an EP wave. The delicious 11k D tick at Ash was appreciated.

We managed to draw away an EP raid group at one stage for Glademist as well. Good fun any way and without the Thorn lag.
    Edited by Curragraigue on February 5, 2015 8:29AM
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if AD is at 3 bars of pop, we're never. Ever. Ever. Located in the same place at the same time. Ever. At least on Haderus.

AD usually has 2-3 large raids going with 20+ people during poplock, all at different areas, and then there are the smaller groups like COH, and close knit friends that just run around doing their own thing.

Then there are the "LFG Dolmen Runs!" People. So yeah.

#DominionProblems

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly sure that when you're in a delve you don't count towards the Cyrodiil population count. (Separate instance).

Edit: While 'scouting' around I often see Dolmens activate or complete too. Though by the time I get to them they're usually vacated. That said, still seems off.
    Edited by JTorus on February 5, 2015 2:06PM
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

Awww come here and let me pet you ;)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

Unless that many people go after skyshards or delves I'm finding it difficult to understand why AD aren't on the same page. I've SEEN 3 bars worth of AD before. I still remember Kingscrest watching wave after wave of AD flooding up the stairs. ....so many bees....

The glourious KC LM stairs to suicide. It was when angry pvers came for their buffs, since pvers have other buff server, you probably won't see that many AD waves any more.
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do I look. Like a pet, to be petted. I'm offended Viny. :disappointed:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

*Gives you cookie* better? :) As you are a soft furry panda, I couldn't resist myself o:)
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Gives you cookie* better? :) As you are a soft furry panda, I couldn't resist myself o:)

*facedesks the desk in half*

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You guys have totally derailed the thread. Typical AD.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

Don't worry you'll get a cookie too ;) . Once Panda gets his laptop and desk together we'll find you and we'll hug you <3
    Edited by Eglath on February 5, 2015 2:50PM
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

I wanted to say fluffy, but it was kinda inappropriate :|
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »

When was this thread ever on the rails... Didn't we talk about bathing each other in an oil [snip] ten or so pages back? This thread is just for Haderus natives to make love, not war.

EP debby downer, typical EP. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:58PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love this campaign and all you crazies in it.
    Options
  • thelordoffelines
    thelordoffelines
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAWR
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting snipped! Baaaaaaaaahahaha I can't swear... It's not right! I'm Italian! I'm suppose to swear!!!! :scream:
    Warning Level 2. I need decontamination! Someone get me the decontamination unit!!?!? :cry:
    I'll have you know I'm legally insane and I'd appreciate it if you used the politically correct term :heart:

Edited by Panda244 on February 5, 2015 7:18PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I keep getting snipped! Baaaaaaaaahahaha I can't swear... It's not right! I'm Italian! I'm suppose to swear!!!! :scream:
    Warning Level 2. I need decontamination! Someone get me the decontamination unit!!?!? :cry:
    I'll have you know I'm legally insane and I'd appreciate it if you used the politically correct term :heart:

So you're the toon that's running around in Cyrodiil in white sneakers, gold chains, and jogging pants?

And sorry, I had no idea 'crazies' was offensive to you whackjobs. My apologies!
    Options