Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

A Call to Haderus!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is now curious and must ask, purely for science. Have any of you witnessed someone complaining about this dodgerolling of mine? Whether in team speak, zone chat, or whatever?

Because if Khajiit knew that someone had actually said 'this darn batman looking thing with a hammer is a $%$# hacker. I never hit them!' then they would laugh, and eat another moon sugar cookie. Again, for science.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one is now curious and must ask, purely for science. Have any of you witnessed someone complaining about this dodgerolling of mine? Whether in team speak, zone chat, or whatever?

Because if Khajiit knew that someone had actually said 'this darn batman looking thing with a hammer is a $%$# hacker. I never hit them!' then they would laugh, and eat another moon sugar cookie. Again, for science.

Never in game no, then again I'm AD and the people I use to play with never really raged... Ever. So I only know when EP rages at me, and that stopped a long time ago. When I get my puter back I think I'm going to rework Nutella's build and dust her off so I can make people hate me again. If you want EP or DC to hate you Telel, you must learn the art of /pushups. @vortexman11‌ has a doctorate in it, he can help you learn the ways of troll.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
    Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Telel....even I've been accused of hacking while in my stam build roll dodging

Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to dedicate this GIF to Telel and the fact that I am going to cuddle the [snip] out of that kitty cat ... whether he likes it or not.

Vs8jGQs.gif

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:41PM
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Creepy...
    Telel , when this is going to happen , for goodness sake, don't say " on me" on TS.
    Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Incidentally Telel's tendency to simply roll until someone else comes and kills the mean people is getting severely curtailed in 1.6 it seems. There are two passives specifically linked to it, which means it's overall effectiveness and cost is likely changed similar to blocking.

On the plus side Blur will now make this one 5% harder to hit, and either increase khajiit's armor or make them able to flee more effectively.

Also COH is kind of on PVP hiatus this weekend as much is being done elsewhere. The pups and Telel apologize for any conveniences this has given to the un handsome sorts in the covenant or dunmer stupid face alliance.

I fought a NB who rolled a good 10-12 times in a row on PTS before he ran out of stamina and I squashed him like a gnat. If that gives you any hope.

Telel....even I've been accused of hacking while in my stam build roll dodging

Yes I supposedly use a hack that auto-dodge rolls out of attacks. It must also have embedded AI to determine which attacks it should dodge and which attacks are OK to let through. Pretty fancy programming that...
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously can we please hang up this call now. Haderus already became a second Thronblade don't need the phone bill to be in the thousands.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously can we please hang up this call now. Haderus already became a second Thronblade don't need the phone bill to be in the thousands.

No please, this thread is for all Haderus lackies to come and compare biceps tyvm. If it's ever closed we'll just start a new one, after we finish the wake and the funeral of course.

@vortexman11‌ where art thou Romeo!?!? For cereal where you been Vort?
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

No please, this thread is for all Haderus lackies to come and compare biceps tyvm. If it's ever closed we'll just start a new one, after we finish the wake and the funeral of course.

Sleeping, I was awake for 41 hours getting and holding Emp then about an hour and a half after I went to bed they night capped it from about 3 EP defending.

And if anyone says we night capped emp for me, the answer is yes. But there were still 2 bars of DC online and a group of AD constantly trying to back cap everything.
    Edited by vortexman11 on February 3, 2015 1:36AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sleeping, I was awake for 41 hours getting and holding Emp then about an hour and a half after I went to bed they night capped it from about 3 EP defending.

And if anyone says we night capped emp for me, the answer is yes. But there were still 2 bars of DC online and a group of AD constantly trying to back cap everything.

It isn't nightcapping if you're encountering resistance. Ya twit. But mmk... Sleeping is against the Panda law, article 3, section 12.4. You're going to have to pay me a fine of in game tacos once 1.6 is released. I'll expect exactly two tacos in my mail when I log back in. Thank you.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

41 hours?!?!?! AIyaaah no wonder you passed out....well still it was an achievement. Wish I could've been there. Debating whether to move servers somewhere down the road or not. EP already won the score once which was kind of meh and the dwindling native community's losing its appeal for me some. Maybe I should try something fresh. Sad I missed the dev pvp but ended up having to work the night then got home too late to really do anything.

Nice to see there's yet one DK who loves himself. Spread the love along with your wings!
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Discuss: Is Haderus turning into the Thornblade Emperor campaign?

Over the past week and starting this week it seems more Thornblade EP have been coming over right at reset to farm/try to cap emp? The leader board at least on our side reflects hardly any consistent players that have been on Haderus for a substantial amount of time; a month or longer.

The map use to get swarmed by yellow, now they hardly come out to Haderus at all, why the change? New buff campaign somewhere to take your attention away from Haderus?

For a good solid 2-3 weeks there, it was great PvP and balanced for the most part, now it seems things are not as competitive as they were and the population seems to be going down, other than people that are not in Haderus for the long run.

AD and DC what does it look like on your side? Same people for the most part or new players jumping on every other week?

In my opinion, this guesting/homing thing will keep this PVP in an unbalanced state. Guild Wars 2 had the same issue with people changing their server once they were stomped by another one, I was on JQ so I saw it happening. We had throngs of people migrate to our server from "lesser servers". ZOS needs to change to 2-3 PvP servers, one 30D and 14D or 7D and allow 1 change per campaign cycle. If you started on the 30D and changed to the 14D or 7D, you must wait for the 30D to finish its current cycle to switch back. Right now, to many people abuse the questing/homing option and it really does not help the health of PvP in this game.
    Options
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

You raise a few good points. It's an easy campaign to 'exploit' with the 7 day cycle. Hop in Monday evening, give a good solid push, farm AP and you get emp.

A lot of AD bailed on Had about 3 or 4 weeks ago, they went over to Azura's star I believe. There's a lot of us dedicated folks still sticking it out here in Had though, I personally like the 7 day cycle myself.

I do believe the powers that be should seriously look into laying out some rulesets. Locking a campaign down (as in you can't home/guest it or even group hop) for the last and first 24 hours of its duration may be a good idea.

As for AD's population, I still see the regular names in the top 100 of our leader boards. People will come and go, that's the nature of it. I've been out of the mix this past week, RL obligations and playing on PTS.

I think each faction has a few guilds of adept pvp players. Those 2 to 3 weeks of solid balanced pvp were when they all managed to find themselves on the same campaign. I'm also sure a lot of people are taking a breather and working out their builds on PTS.

Options
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭

AD and DC what does it look like on your side? Same people for the most part or new players jumping on every other week?

I've only been PvPing for a few months but it's been long enough to see a change. There are a handful of regulars that seem to be sticking it out (though they're quite frustrated with the lack of collaboration; zone chat is a sewing circle of drama, unfortunately). There are quite a few new players coming and going. They seem to pug around randomly for a bit, trying things out; those inclined to listen and learn a little stick with it but most are getting on their merry way, I think. The few organized groups have a bit of success but don't have the organized numbers to sustain it.

Quite often AD's population bar shows AD with a numbers advantage; when it does the regular AD pvp'ers are like, "Where the hell is everyone?" (That's one thing that we can agree on. lol) We'd like to think the population counter is bugged but we chalk it up to quests and sky shard runs and...we dunno, sadly.
    Edited by AaronMB on February 3, 2015 6:44PM
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I understand why EP and DC coming to Haderus, there are still a lot of inexperienced players playing here on AD side and we do not have large PVP guilds defending everyday. It's easy AP and makes them feel good about themselves. I also understand why many regulars left, try to fight against strong players , with probably lowest rank of major and who are always in organized groups and you will know that there are no easy kills on Haderus if you are AD. Even I, who never considered leaving Haderus, now maybe going to try something else.
    Options
  • marfia
    marfia
    [...]

I'm so grateful to play this game where I can find and kill people who post things like this.

[Moderator Note: Removed moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:48PM
    Rockna Delaflote [ Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant ] [ MEGA BEST FRIENDS ]
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    marfia wrote: »
    [...]

I'm so grateful to play this game where I can find and kill people who post things like this.

:mrgreen:

As long as they're on your megaserver and an opposing faction.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:48PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Please find me...

Then catch me, and we'll let the killing speak for itself ( ;

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:49PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • CitraBenzoet_ESO
    CitraBenzoet_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    AaronMB wrote: »

Quite often AD's population bar shows AD with a numbers advantage; when it does the regular AD pvp'ers are like, "Where the hell is everyone?" (That's one thing that we can agree on. lol) We'd like to think the population counter is bugged but we chalk it up to quests and sky shard runs and...we dunno, sadly.

As part of DC, when we see AD's 3 bar pop most common question is "where the hell are they?"

Id say I am "new" to pvp in Had (and in general), this past week was the most effort and time I put in and it was a great time. However, yesterday afternoon there was a group of us DC (15ppl) flying all over the map trying to defend what we had and hold emp for Kizzl for as long as we could.

We were holding decently and then more and more people were heading back to live from pts and suddenly the pop went from 1 bar ep/ad/dc to 3 bars EP, 2 AD, and 1-2DC.
    EP zerg (40+ at Ash no joke) was rolling over everything and ended up getting a scroll back and was so confident with themselves they even ran the scroll with them to take a farm at glade... Luckily we got a bucket of cold water thrown on is, a reminder to focus and got to 2 bars of pop we came back to defend

No clue who or where the 3 bars of EP came from, they just appeared. It was not the normal EP on Had who we spent the day fighting, it was just zerg of EP stampeding around the map trying to take emp before the end of the campaign.

But yeah a more dynamic pop cap system would be nice. I don't think "night capping" should be outlawed or prevented. This is not a North America only game with hours of operation from 3pm EST to whenever a "reasonable bed time" is determined to be (and should never become that).

Go ahead take the map while i'm at work, fine, we will get it back.

But, an alliance shouldn't (nor want to) take 3 full raid groups (72 ppl) to a campaign that only has 48 ppl (or less) between the other 2 factions.

I hope this does not become another Thornblade, but we are the only ones who can do anything to prevent that.

Had was tons of fun this week. And last night almost losing it all and then fighting and clawing back to hold on was a blast!

(I haven't been on yet today so not sure what has occurred since the campaign restart...)

And Galalin one day I hope to take that chain of yours, tie it in a giant knot and throw it in Niben Bay.

DC- Sir Citra Benzoet v15
    The Psijic Order - 0.016%
    LoM
    UESP
    IBOB
    Mara's Moxie
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Please find me...

News Flash Ez. Sorcs aren't as hard to catch as they used to be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    I've yet to run into one that can bolt more than 4-5 times, and I can invasion 6-7 times without a pot so mwahahahahaahahahaha.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:50PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Please find me...

News Flash Ez. Sorcs aren't as hard to catch as they used to be :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    I've yet to run into one that can bolt more than 4-5 times, and I can invasion 6-7 times without a pot so mwahahahahaahahahaha.

Err....4-5 times? What are Sorcs doing these days for Cardio? Have they all got fat in my absence? I can BE 11 times in a row on live right now.....16 times in a row on PTS....and then there are those 25 stacks of Tri-stats clogging up my bags. ( =

On Live I do my Barrel Roll bolt / Barrel Roll bolt to escape those *** to like stringing invasion/crit charge to keep up.....on PTS I just repop my conjured ward every 3 bolt escapes and they eventually run out of gas ( =

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:50PM
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea totally man lol. When we have 3 bars we can count maybe 40 to 50 players and wonder where the heck is everyone else. I think the counter system is bugged or something.
    Options
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

EP zerg (40+ at Ash no joke) was rolling over everything and ended up getting a scroll back and was so confident with themselves they even ran the scroll with them to take a farm at glade... Luckily we got a bucket of cold water thrown on is, a reminder to focus and got to 2 bars of pop we came back to defend

No clue who or where the 3 bars of EP came from, they just appeared. It was not the normal EP on Had who we spent the day fighting, it was just zerg of EP stampeding around the map trying to take emp before the end of the campaign.

There were two guilds on Haderus yesterday that are Thornblade guilds, why they came to our server appears to be to farm emperor. Phoenix Rising pushed on south to Roe in hopes to dethrone, but all those "other" people kept running their mouth in zone chat and were trolling the scroll around Glade. I could name names, but I would just get in trouble by the mods.
    Options
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [...]

Please find me...

Err....4-5 times? What are Sorcs doing these days for Cardio? Have they all got fat in my absence? I can BE 11 times in a row on live right now.....16 times in a row on PTS....and then there are those 25 stacks of Tri-stats clogging up my bags. ( =

On Live I do my Barrel Roll bolt / Barrel Roll bolt to escape those *** to like stringing invasion/crit charge to keep up.....on PTS I just repop my conjured ward every 3 bolt escapes and they eventually run out of gas ( =

lol, I run out of gas eventually, but I run warlock, seducer, AND the dwarven sphere set... So I have to try to run out of resources in 1v1 situations. But don't you worry. I have speed pots with stam just to chase BE-ing sorcs down :mrgreen:

Of course we're both AD so I'll never have to Chase N Lynch you.. Come to think of it that sounds like a card game. Chase-N-Lynch.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on February 5, 2015 6:51PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

Few days ago, in Haderus /zone: LFM DSA run :/ Those bars are simply PVEing...
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to dedicate this GIF to Telel and the fact that I am going to cuddle the shiet out of that kitty cat ... whether he likes it or not.

Vs8jGQs.gif

This one needs an adult, and a louder whistle.

Also, this is why COH refuses TMBF's requests to joing them in TS chats.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YOU CANNOT RUN FOREVER.

tumblr_m47cv4qT2z1qii6tmo1_400.gif
    Options
  • AaronMB
    AaronMB
    ✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »

Few days ago, in Haderus /zone: LFM DSA run :/ Those bars are simply PVEing...

Oh, yes. I saw that, too, but it didn't click until now.
    /facepalm
    Options
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    So DC crying loudest about EP doing stuff on Thorn and then they go and do the same stuff on Haderus. DC cried loudest about AD gate camping on Haderus. EP gate. Not even EP complained that much as DC did. DC doing that right now as i write. I know it's individuals, that do not represent whole faction, but remember when something like this going to happen to you.
    Edited by diskiukas on February 4, 2015 11:06PM
    Options
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh so much love in this thread, makes me feel better <3
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
    Options