Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    I was happy last night, had killed Sypher in my logs twice which would be good if it wasn't for the fact I killed him with my bow :/

You know, I never used to think the bow was a cheap shot until I started reading the forums.

You sure it wasn't spypher? There is a player with an almost identical name.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand. Why don't we want to get camped at the gates? If they pull off the gates then they will just wait at the mill or mine or keep where we will have to fight them and the npcs. At the gate we have D.ticks, mage guards, choke points and a platform straight from BurgerTime to run through and los them while we get our health and resources up. And unlike a resource they can't take it. It's the perfect place to be when you are outnumbered. If we need to start taking something we can just slip out and go north.
    Edited by Armitas on January 3, 2015 2:43PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Die from jealousy all of you, my girlfriend is Empress!!!!!!
    Edited by diskiukas on January 5, 2015 3:58PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Munches on popcorn.

My two cents, EP nightcapped emp for Benom and Benom wasn't on. So EP is a bunch of dickweeds, and Benom is Benom. And because he didn't get emp fairly he's just another one of -those- emps. But, having talked to the guy like twice, he's okay and he'll drop like every other emp does when a templar with a brain reflects dark flare back and he gets meated. Emp is no longer OP, it just makes the person tankier...

Not that I care, I don't PvP on Haderus much anymore, just when I'm bored and theres no reds/blues to farm on Chillrend or Azuras.

My two cents for EP in general, bunch-o-dickweeds!!! Nah I keed... Some, most, are ***, others are cool.

Edited by Panda244 on January 3, 2015 3:04PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Oh THIS thread again.
    Pulls up lawn chair and goes to make some popcorn.

Ahhh right, where to begin.

Mind if I join you with the popcorn? Saw on General that supposedly people were harassing the AD so I decided to come read what was being said. Learned a few things.
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    diskiukas wrote: »
    If you ask me , biggest AD problem is lack of communication between groups or in chat. I cannot explain why, but people tend to keep whatever they are doing to themselves. Any time I run with DC toon , it's always different, people talk with each other. Also lack of leadership (Ithilwenn and Ty were good leaders, shame they are not that dedicated to Haderus anymore) and lack sense of unity -you desperately defending important keep, outnumbered for some reason, despite being poplocked or with 2 bars and at the same time you see resources lighting up all over the map.

I am dedicated to haderus as much as I can be. After a month emperorship between myself, Ty, and velve, we simply needed a break. But I am there almost 15+ hours a day. But here lies the problem, we are fighting both dc and ep at the same time and I'm not going to complain about that because there is simply no point. Here lies the problem: AD is unorganized and even I was drinking wine and laughing that had was ad poplocked and we were getting creamed because its either laugh at how sad that was or rage quit. We have an unnamed person leading raids and taking useless keeps when we need that full raid of ad people to defend what we have so haderus is ad divided like you wouldnt believe. Ty and I do our best to lead but when your fighting your own idiots, not much can be done. I can say that dc and ep fight about maybe 40 competent ad players so yes thats why we lose on our campaign. We have seen ep and dc attack and be united and kudos to those groups. AD is learning that is true but alot of them are low level and so I fight the best I can with the resources I have.

On another and completely different note: to those of you naming and shaming ty (lacedion)...you rlly need to shut the hell up. he is not here in the forums saying anything or blasting anybody. show some respect and class.

I will show him respect when I believe he has earned it. I only ever see him when EP is being gate camped or steamrolled: unless I just missed him(which is possible, I wont deny that) I did not see him fighting for AD when they were pop-locked and getting their butts kicked. If he does not fight and prove that he deserves respect, why should one respect him? And if he really is not on the forums, then why should he care what I or anyone says of him?

I am getting close to generalizing here, but why should I show respect for someone that takes 20+ of his friends, WITH his emp buffs, to go kill the 8 EP at Farragut mill? Why should I have respect for an emp that puts his own personal desire for having longest emp record, over the health of the server? Why should I respect someone that comes out as selfish and inconsiderate of PvP itself?

In other words, why should I show respect and class to someone that has not shown respect and class himself? Do you really think steamrolling the 8 enemies at a mill with 20 of your friends while you have emp buffs just because you want to keep your buffs and emperorship, is showing class and respect? Let me tell you, it's not, and the fact you and ty defended that crap on whatever page of this thread honestly makes me have little respect for you as well, but I am not going to treat YOU that way, as I never saw you with those gate raids.

I am not going to make a 5page argument over it, I will, from here on out, simply state I have no respect for the man, at least when it comes to ESO. He could be a charming guy in real life for all I know.

/prepares for counter-rant from random person

So we have 20 AD willing to attack a resource, but before we have to do some preparations, let's say: 'Hmm you, you , you and 5 others go, rest stays, because poor EP will feel outnumbered, if you will behave we will take you to next resource'. Have you thought through what you've said? I don't want to make personal attacks on anyone, but you are the most qquing person in this thread, rest of EP do more pew pew, I think someone should follow their example.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    I was happy last night, had killed Sypher in my logs twice which would be good if it wasn't for the fact I killed him with my bow :/

You know, I never used to think the bow was a cheap shot until I started reading the forums.

There is a guy named Sphyer or sth like that, first time I saw him I was like: What Sypher rolled EP, we are doomed! :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • mrkaco_ESO
    Congratulations Benom on emperor! "All hail Benom for their efforts!"

(Yes their -- LOTRO reference)
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand. Why don't we want to get camped at the gates? If they pull off the gates then they will just wait at the mill or mine or keep where we will have to fight them and the npcs. At the gate we have D.ticks, mage guards, choke points and a platform straight from BurgerTime to run through and los them while we get our health and resources up. And unlike a resource they can't take it. It's the perfect place to be when you are outnumbered. If we need to start taking something we can just slip out and go north.

Thats easy. They are usually between the gates and the spawn, where nothing of what you listed was located, not just between the gates and the keeps.

And, yes, they keep the defenders dead, or they stop spawning, one or the other, because when the gates are camped, I have yet to see defender NPCs.
    Edited by Darlgon on January 3, 2015 3:25PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh THIS thread again.

Mind if I join you with the popcorn? Saw on General that supposedly people were harassing the AD so I decided to come read what was being said. Learned a few things.

Oh no, not at all.
    Pulls up additional lawn chair and holds out popcorn.

Betch ya 1k gold EP gives out the best insults and AD whines the most.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh THIS thread again.

Oh no, not at all.
    Pulls up additional lawn chair and holds out popcorn.

Betch ya 1k gold EP gives out the best insults and AD whines the most.

Set one out for me too.. When I see people whine like those two, I tell them to take it private or leave my area. With forums, all you can do is wait for the meltdown or mods to destroy them.

But, not sure I want to even touch the bet.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much time to murder and loot corpses today but this one led their pups in a brilliant defense of Queen Razum-Dar's remaining Elder scroll. Sadly we were to late to the party to keep Blood Mayne from falling.

Also this one is not sure whether all the half way competent AD are all online right now, or we just got lucky but khajiit is most surprised at how many times we've held the reds off the scroll.

Hopefully when Batkhajiit returns they will find a happier looking map.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On another and completely different note: to those of you naming and shaming ty (lacedion)...you rlly need to shut the hell up. he is not here in the forums saying anything or blasting anybody. show some respect and class.

I agree with Ithilwenn on this one. Tyndreos has been on Haderus for pretty much as long as I have back when it was our little 8 versus 8 fights. The guy deserves some respect, all you little night blades running around on the EP side don't realize that he's running into practically 15 people, of course the guys going to die! But that doesn't mean he's a bad player, that doesn't mean he's a terrible person. He pretty much does the same thing I do, but actually succeeds at it and I've spent months watching what he does to actually get better myself (hasn't worked though). Sure he got emperor and sure he abdica-I can't spell the throne, but who the heck cares?! He's been trying to get emperor for practically three months on Haderus, you should congratulate the guy, of course I was annoyed because he wiped us out whenever we attempted to do anything, but he was the emperor, unfortunately thats what he was supposed to do.

I've heard many things about Tyndreos, I've even heard people say he hacks because "He just doesn't die!". To those people, shut the hell up and go work on your build. If he doesn't die, find a new way to kill him.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree with Ithilwenn on this one. Tyndreos has been on Haderus for pretty much as long as I have back when it was our little 8 versus 8 fights. The guy deserves some respect, all you little night blades running around on the EP side don't realize that he's running into practically 15 people, of course the guys going to die! But that doesn't mean he's a bad player, that doesn't mean he's a terrible person. He pretty much does the same thing I do, but actually succeeds at it and I've spent months watching what he does to actually get better myself (hasn't worked though). Sure he got emperor and sure he abdica-I can't spell the throne, but who the heck cares?! He's been trying to get emperor for practically three months on Haderus, you should congratulate the guy, of course I was annoyed because he wiped us out whenever we attempted to do anything, but he was the emperor, unfortunately thats what he was supposed to do.

I've heard many things about Tyndreos, I've even heard people say he hacks because "He just doesn't die!". To those people, shut the hell up and go work on your build. If he doesn't die, find a new way to kill him.

What? People stopped yelling "She just doesn't die!" When I play N'tel? Ahh welp. Guess I know what I'm doing when Haderus resets. >:)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭
    I think I'll take the day off from PvP for some R&R.

Once again: Congrats to everyone for the tough-fought battles. The ring fights last night, especially near Alessia, were intense, and it's nice to have more people in the server in general. When I checked, all Alliance were at 2 bars, so here's hoping we can see that kind of activity mid-week as well, not just Friday nights.

Lastly, to all who've gotten and are getting Emp: Congrats, and good luck holding onto it. ;)
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

Thats easy. They are usually between the gates and the spawn, where nothing of what you listed was located, not just between the gates and the keeps.

And, yes, they keep the defenders dead, or they stop spawning, one or the other, because when the gates are camped, I have yet to see defender NPCs.

Oh thats what you guys mean. Yeah camping southern morrowind wall is lame but I have no problem with you guys camping the south gate. (don't speak for server just saying). Don't think I have ever seen you guys camp the wall though. I think a lot of AD think we mean the gate cause they always pull off.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    So I wasn't kidding about taking those Azura buffs was I.....and it will continue until red leaves Haderus . AD will roll Azura every night.....So I guess no one is getting buffs anymore.

good!!! liberate azuras star!!! any EP player that cares about the health of PvP would thank you; I certainly do.

the less buff servers, the better.

And if this community is forced to start relying on their own skills to do the Pve content, and not the PvP buffs, then cheers to that as well. PvP buffs have become a plague on ESO and I myself would have no problem if PvP buffs were just removed from the game.

Please continue liberating Azura's star, if that means I can enter Haderus and not be p**** to the point I rage on the forums due to gate camping d'bags, then fine. keep taking the Azura buffs.
    Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 9:06PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP is fighting back on Azuras as expected to take back the ring and as I look at the Haderus map before I log off and get some much needed sleep, what do I see? EP attacking every single AD keep..but wait...dc still has there home keeps. Will EP take those too or will they just massacre every thing yellow on the map? My guess is that they will leave DC home keeps alone. Purple alliance for the win. If I'm wrong, then I'll be surprised. I'd say grats to benom on being emp but he just tbags people and deserves no grats on that basis alone. This AD nightblade has fought valiantly all day in Had but alas even I need sleep. Goodluck AD.

EP and Dc doubles team AD because Ad has 3 times the score of both EP and Dc combined....
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    So I wasn't kidding about taking those Azura buffs was I.....and it will continue until red leaves Haderus . AD will roll Azura every night.....So I guess no one is getting buffs anymore.

Please start an Azura's whatsitz thread and crow happy back patting feelings there.

We're discussing how big a catapult to use when hurling hails at Benom on this one. K thxz

Benom is an OP dragonknight. He can just reflect it.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »
    diskiukas wrote: »
    If you ask me , biggest AD problem is lack of communication between groups or in chat. I cannot explain why, but people tend to keep whatever they are doing to themselves. Any time I run with DC toon , it's always different, people talk with each other. Also lack of leadership (Ithilwenn and Ty were good leaders, shame they are not that dedicated to Haderus anymore) and lack sense of unity -you desperately defending important keep, outnumbered for some reason, despite being poplocked or with 2 bars and at the same time you see resources lighting up all over the map.

I am dedicated to haderus as much as I can be. After a month emperorship between myself, Ty, and velve, we simply needed a break. But I am there almost 15+ hours a day. But here lies the problem, we are fighting both dc and ep at the same time and I'm not going to complain about that because there is simply no point. Here lies the problem: AD is unorganized and even I was drinking wine and laughing that had was ad poplocked and we were getting creamed because its either laugh at how sad that was or rage quit. We have an unnamed person leading raids and taking useless keeps when we need that full raid of ad people to defend what we have so haderus is ad divided like you wouldnt believe. Ty and I do our best to lead but when your fighting your own idiots, not much can be done. I can say that dc and ep fight about maybe 40 competent ad players so yes thats why we lose on our campaign. We have seen ep and dc attack and be united and kudos to those groups. AD is learning that is true but alot of them are low level and so I fight the best I can with the resources I have.

I will show him respect when I believe he has earned it. I only ever see him when EP is being gate camped or steamrolled: unless I just missed him(which is possible, I wont deny that) I did not see him fighting for AD when they were pop-locked and getting their butts kicked. If he does not fight and prove that he deserves respect, why should one respect him? And if he really is not on the forums, then why should he care what I or anyone says of him?

I am getting close to generalizing here, but why should I show respect for someone that takes 20+ of his friends, WITH his emp buffs, to go kill the 8 EP at Farragut mill? Why should I have respect for an emp that puts his own personal desire for having longest emp record, over the health of the server? Why should I respect someone that comes out as selfish and inconsiderate of PvP itself?

In other words, why should I show respect and class to someone that has not shown respect and class himself? Do you really think steamrolling the 8 enemies at a mill with 20 of your friends while you have emp buffs just because you want to keep your buffs and emperorship, is showing class and respect? Let me tell you, it's not, and the fact you and ty defended that crap on whatever page of this thread honestly makes me have little respect for you as well, but I am not going to treat YOU that way, as I never saw you with those gate raids.

I am not going to make a 5page argument over it, I will, from here on out, simply state I have no respect for the man, at least when it comes to ESO. He could be a charming guy in real life for all I know.

/prepares for counter-rant from random person

So we have 20 AD willing to attack a resource, but before we have to do some preparations, let's say: 'Hmm you, you , you and 5 others go, rest stays, because poor EP will feel outnumbered, if you will behave we will take you to next resource'. Have you thought through what you've said? I don't want to make personal attacks on anyone, but you are the most qquing person in this thread, rest of EP do more pew pew, I think someone should follow their example.

I don't play as much PvP as the rest of EP on had... I have played since BETA:/ I have likely played MORE PVP than most of the EP on had. I would not be surprised if that was the case. Heck this is the first extended time I have had on these forums in quite some time. Heck iv played in had when our guild leader was not on:/ I DO play PvP a lot, just because I decide to take some time off does not mean I "QQ more than pew pew"

and I have thought thru what iv said: iv thought about this topic for almost 6 months: since hopesfire, as I dealt with this same crap in hopesfire: the EXACT same crap. d*** right I am going to post my 2 cents on matters like these. That's just how I am. I will admit my flaming of Lacidion was not necessary, but I do not regret posting as much as I did.

The AD responsible for the gate camping on had have to realize they are ruining the server; and they can't act surprised when their opponents fight back and push them back to the gates in retaliation. They are making all the Ad guilds there look bad, and it is causing people like me to go on the forums and talk major s**** about them.

and Yes I post more about this than most people: I love spending time on the forums. There are a lot of threads that I enjoy reading and commenting on. I comment WAY more than the average person does: if you want to say I QQ more; fine, you have a right to say that, and I will admit I have done a lot of QQing in this thread.
    Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 7:30PM
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've said it in other threads and I'll say it here Death to Buff Campaigns!!

And you know what attack Azuras all you want but bottomline is we need more active campaigns otherwise PvP will DIE before Imperial City even releases. People are tired of Thornblade, they need somewhere else to go and this idea that each faction has a buff campaign is insane. I bet the other factions would love it if the campaign they use as a "buff" campaign became competitive.

Congrats to red for crowning, although I wished you hadn't nightcapped honestly but hey... it's kharma sadly.

I don't mean to sound on the harsh side for those attacking Azuras, because they're good players. All I am saying is attack Azuras to make it competitive, not to continue this dumb idea that Haderus is ours and for everyone to leave. Haderus all yellow with no enemies is BORING.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

And you know what attack Azuras all you want but bottomline is we need more active campaigns otherwise PvP will DIE before Imperial City even releases. People are tired of Thornblade, they need somewhere else to go and this idea that each faction has a buff campaign is insane. I bet the other factions would love it if the campaign they use as a "buff" campaign became competitive.

Congrats to red for crowning, although I wished you hadn't nightcapped honestly but hey... it's kharma sadly.

I don't mean to sound on the harsh side for those attacking Azuras, because they're good players. All I am saying is attack Azuras to make it competitive, not to continue this dumb idea that Haderus is ours and for everyone to leave. Haderus all yellow with no enemies is BORING.

Buff servers an abomination on PvP and need to go
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

Thank You Vortex :)
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭

Had is now an active, balanced, non lagged filled PVP campaign. The only one in the game. Anybody who doesn't feel like that's a good thing for this game is a POS.
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

I also made a forum post saying this. I'm thrilled to have a place to PVP besides non-vet where I'd have to roll up new characters every other week.

PVP is ALIVE again.
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭

Had is now an active, balanced, non lagged filled PVP campaign. The only one in the game. Anybody who doesn't feel like that's a good thing for this game is a POS.

Agreed. A bit disheartening for me being a VR1 Dominion-side, but I'm all for being a punching bag if it means that we can get some active PvP going.

Last time I tried PvP, I "accidentally" joined an empty server some six months back. I remember running all the PvE content solo and never seeing a soul back then.

Compared to now? I couldn't be happier. As hair-tearingly frustrating as it can be to mount an effective defense, I'd rather have the active PvP of now versus the dead PvP of old.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Cody
    I don't know if you've ever played on the winning side of a so-named buff server before, but you need to look at things from our side to understand. When I first started in Haderus (early October), we had some decent action. Not all the time, but it worked out well for my play schedule during the school year which is late evening. And the way it worked was that the Pact would take some resources and a Keep maybe, and try to farm us. We knew that, but it was still fun trying to extricate Vortex, Galalin, and the rest from wherever they were at. We weren't all good players at the time, I'm still not, so we wanted the practice and the experience.

Some nights though, before Haderus evolved to its current state, there wouldn't be any action. So it's like, I'd play at Thorn if it wasn't pop-locked, so maybe PVE or flower picking? And so when a resource changes to red, maybe we get a little bit too excited that someone has showed up to play with us and we don't know that it's not all of the usual group and excessive force happens. I'm sorry that it happened, and I hope it doesn't go back to being that way. It seems like recently with the lower pop locks we catch the overflow from Thorn on red and yellow sides, and blue has had a very strong presence recently, as shown from their efforts last night especially.

It definitely wasn't Sypher, the letters were scrambled a bit. Also I ganked him a little bit too easily outside Arrius yesterday afternoon. Then Benom got vengeance for him a little bit after when he found the rock I was hanging out on.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    @Cody
    I don't know if you've ever played on the winning side of a so-named buff server before, but you need to look at things from our side to understand. When I first started in Haderus (early October), we had some decent action. Not all the time, but it worked out well for my play schedule during the school year which is late evening. And the way it worked was that the Pact would take some resources and a Keep maybe, and try to farm us. We knew that, but it was still fun trying to extricate Vortex, Galalin, and the rest from wherever they were at. We weren't all good players at the time, I'm still not, so we wanted the practice and the experience.

Some nights though, before Haderus evolved to its current state, there wouldn't be any action. So it's like, I'd play at Thorn if it wasn't pop-locked, so maybe PVE or flower picking? And so when a resource changes to red, maybe we get a little bit too excited that someone has showed up to play with us and we don't know that it's not all of the usual group and excessive force happens. I'm sorry that it happened, and I hope it doesn't go back to being that way. It seems like recently with the lower pop locks we catch the overflow from Thorn on red and yellow sides, and blue has had a very strong presence recently, as shown from their efforts last night especially.

It definitely wasn't Sypher, the letters were scrambled a bit. Also I ganked him a little bit too easily outside Arrius yesterday afternoon. Then Benom got vengeance for him a little bit after when he found the rock I was hanging out on.

1. that is not sypher. it's someone else. I too thought it was Sypher at first glance, and had to look at it a few times before realizing it was not Sypher
    2. My experience from hopesfire has made me very... sensitive... with this topic. I know that not all the AD that flooded the resources against the outnumbered EP squad every day had the intention of pushing us back to the gates and gate camping us, but quite a few of them did.

I was just amazed all those people came and pop-locked the server over it... and now someone on this thread is liberating Azuras star, with the deluded belief that it is making the had EP mad and will get us to give AD the buff server back. THAT is the crap that gets me to fly into an uncontrollable rage: when people care so much about the buffs that they want to "ruin" the game(I quoted ruin for obvious reasons) for other people. It's when people want to demoralize the game over meaningless buffs they don't even need in the first place, that gets me to fly into a blind rage and act like an *** like I did with lacidion and illtihiwenn and whoever else. I despise people that ruin things for others other selfish crap, and It gets me to fly into a rage very quickly.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    THAT is the crap that gets me to fly into an uncontrollable rage: when people care so much about the buffs that they want to "ruin" the game(I quoted ruin for obvious reasons) for other people. It's when people want to demoralize the game over meaningless buffs they don't even need in the first place, that gets me to fly into a blind rage and act like an *** like I did with lacidion and illtihiwenn and whoever else. I despise people that ruin things for others other selfish crap, and It gets me to fly into a rage very quickly.

This one thinks Cody needs to take a week off of ESO and go sniff flowers, look at the sky, play with yarn, play with dead fish, play with dead bodies, whatever ones interest. Flying into a rage over a game might indicate one has an addition and needs the mighty Cold Turkey to think about priorities.

Been there, done that and have the TShirt framed on the wall.
    Edited by Darlgon on January 3, 2015 9:40PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    THAT is the crap that gets me to fly into an uncontrollable rage: when people care so much about the buffs that they want to "ruin" the game(I quoted ruin for obvious reasons) for other people. It's when people want to demoralize the game over meaningless buffs they don't even need in the first place, that gets me to fly into a blind rage and act like an *** like I did with lacidion and illtihiwenn and whoever else. I despise people that ruin things for others other selfish crap, and It gets me to fly into a rage very quickly.

This one thinks Cody needs to take a week off of ESO and go sniff flowers, look at the sky, play with yarn, play with dead fish, play with dead bodies, whatever ones interest. Flying into a rage over a game might indicate one has an addition and needs the mighty Cold Turkey to think about priorities.

Been there, done that and have the TShirt framed on the wall.

I'm taking a break from PvP:/

It seems that EP nightcapped the emperorship on had, and I will have nothing to do with the drama that insues from it.

and what did you mean by "addition" addiction?
    Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 9:47PM