Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is unlikely as Telel lacks the beards of the Bretons, Nords, and female dunmer. Thus the risk of flea infection is very very low.

But if their itchy opponents wish to know the secret to proper hygiene, and not leaving old food stuck in things then this one would be happy to train them, for a price.

Also The Batkhajiit is blessed by Hircine, and thus tiny biting things flee in terror at their approach. Just ask the children that used to be alive near their home. On second thought, do not do this as it would end very tediously, and with some manner of montage.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you know why cats lick themselves?

It's not because they can, it's because no one else will. ;)
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• Gankimus
    Gankimus
    ✭✭✭
    kijima wrote: »
    I hope you both get fleas...

Gankimus once ordered the stir fried fleas at a stall in Skywatch, he cannot say he enjoyed them, too salty. Gank does not wish to be rude so he thanks you for your recommendation.
    Edited by Gankimus on January 4, 2015 11:33PM
    Gankimus
    AD NB AR Volunteer
    Former Mayor of Cropsford
    Former GM of Dominion Imperial Guard
    Current GM Shi No Dojo
  • Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Khajiit are khajiit that talk as khajiit but are not always khajiit khajiit.

Does this help?

Brilliant.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I cant understand a word telel and gank type:(

dang khajiti speech.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had some extremely good PvP these last few days. Hats off to all you AD/DC and of course my personal favorite EP! As a guildy would say GO TEAM!

Lets keep up the action here as I'm sure most of tou feel the same way.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield soon.

Local DK Scrub out
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batkhajiit finally got to run a werewolf pack tonight. If you saw one to three fuzzy death huggers fearing, and leaping all over your group then it was probably one of us. ^_^

Sadly we never managed to coordinate a five man pack rush as we were all to busy trying to shore up defenses, and are still earning to fight as a team.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Batkhajiit finally got to run a werewolf pack tonight. If you saw one to three fuzzy death huggers fearing, and leaping all over your group then it was probably one of us. ^_^

Sadly we never managed to coordinate a five man pack rush as we were all to busy trying to shore up defenses, and are still earning to fight as a team.

Im WW why was I not invited? I am offended :(
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you keep trying to shield bash my pups for their sweet sweet APs?

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread got weird in a hurry.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because you keep trying to shield bash my pups for their sweet sweet APs?

Nothing wrong with a little bashful playing :)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Lol... so its not just me.

Im so over tired from helping to get benom emp and then help to try to hold it i think im delusional amd now im at work for 12hr shift.

Was 30hours straight for me then 6hr nap and back at it... still not recovered
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. It got khajiit and purry.

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well tonight I homed Haderus and hopped in. Great experience, no where near the lag as seen on thorn.

Had a few really good fights, had some very good ganks and small turf open field skirmishes. It was an all around good time with a 3 man crew.

Keep it up folks, got something really good being built there on Haderus
    Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on January 5, 2015 6:31AM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also got a giggle it seemed like Asgari had scrolls hand over fist tonight lol. Seemed like every few minutes, had picked up another scroll lol!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah those coordinated scroll captures are almost a thing of beauty to watch. Though it's hard to pay attention to them since the $%#$@ #$##@#$@ pacters and daggets won't stop asking for mallets to the face long enough for Telel to appreciate the artistry involved.

• Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    Well tonight I homed Haderus and hopped in. Great experience, no where near the lag as seen on thorn.

Had a few really good fights, had some very good ganks and small turf open field skirmishes. It was an all around good time with a 3 man crew.

Keep it up folks, got something really good being built there on Haderus

usually people with certain specs+vamp run them. manuevers/mist/speed you fly across the map

forget the NB one as well but we usually dont have nb's run it.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday's fights were something to behold. We had about fair numbers between all three factions. I saw everyone fighting everyone and sometimes DC showed up and surprised us and one aleswell very nice. It was incredibly satisfying watching AD melt DC at ash a few times. At the end of the night, we lost scrolls and had managed to get DC scrolls back and red still had their keeps. Everyone logged off except for about but then we became vastly outnumbered facing Zazeer and company as they took Drake, sej, and Alessia. After alessia i logged off because well it was like 6 am. However, it was satisfying wiping zaz n crew 2 manned on drake farm. That day was fun even though we won and lost.

Staying up late has taken its toll on me and I am sick and barely playing right now and probably wont be on much for the interim as the campaign resets. However, out of sheer boredom after trying to rest and feel better and the very first thing I see when I log in as DC and EP doing the purple alliance as they stood side by side and sieged roe. It is one thing to come into any campaign and perhaps not attack a certain alliance but it is quite another to literally stand side by side to take one alliance apart. Considering every faction was at two bars, AD was outnumbered. I am disgusted by the purpling I saw going on. I stayed until fare and left because my health is more important. I am seeing nightcapping going on when the had ad and ep natives sleep. I see why people refuse to play. I thought we were going forward with the pvp despite all the ridiculous emp farming and trading. I welcome the competition dc and ep have been doing. however, now it seems we are moving backward if we need 2 alliances to gang up on one. Bravo on smashing ad that way....utterly pathetic.
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Yesterday's fights were something to behold. We had about fair numbers between all three factions. I saw everyone fighting everyone and sometimes DC showed up and surprised us and one aleswell very nice. It was incredibly satisfying watching AD melt DC at ash a few times. At the end of the night, we lost scrolls and had managed to get DC scrolls back and red still had their keeps. Everyone logged off except for about but then we became vastly outnumbered facing Zazeer and company as they took Drake, sej, and Alessia. After alessia i logged off because well it was like 6 am. However, it was satisfying wiping zaz n crew 2 manned on drake farm. That day was fun even though we won and lost.

Staying up late has taken its toll on me and I am sick and barely playing right now and probably wont be on much for the interim as the campaign resets. However, out of sheer boredom after trying to rest and feel better and the very first thing I see when I log in as DC and EP doing the purple alliance as they stood side by side and sieged roe. It is one thing to come into any campaign and perhaps not attack a certain alliance but it is quite another to literally stand side by side to take one alliance apart. Considering every faction was at two bars, AD was outnumbered. I am disgusted by the purpling I saw going on. I stayed until fare and left because my health is more important. I am seeing nightcapping going on when the had ad and ep natives sleep. I see why people refuse to play. I thought we were going forward with the pvp despite all the ridiculous emp farming and trading. I welcome the competition dc and ep have been doing. however, now it seems we are moving backward if we need 2 alliances to gang up on one. Bravo on smashing ad that way....utterly pathetic.

I was on EP, in Zazeers group, most of the night. You do realize the second we took that blue scroll that it turned into 2 on 1 vs us right? Green alliance stronk, We got pushed back to home pizza.

But no mention of me capping Ghartok as EP after defending it an hour earlier as AD makes me a sad panda :( (and also made for lolz because I was picking off Zazeers group 1 by 1, you were there with me). Then after it was successfully saved I flipped.

However, the campaign is getting right to where it should be. A true alternative to Thornblade, most of the night was very balanced, all three factions holding sizeable territory and fighting each other.

Sure it sucks for AD to not have a buff server, but something had to give somewhere, as the pressure of the lowered pop cap on Thorn meant 1 of 2 things - either people would quit, or theyd find a new place to play. Just happens that EP and DC chose to go to the same place.

Azuras has been pounded pretty hard by AD recently, so has Chillrend. Buff servers are becoming a thing of the past, and I think its high time we all got used to it. Its really only a matter of time before Azuras becomes more balanced, and eventually Chill will as well. Chill has met a lot of stiff but small resistance in the last couple months, but they just dont have the numbers to hold it for any length of time.

Also just to address the "side by side" bit. You do realize that was a fight to depose an active yellow emp, correct? You should expect it to go down that way. Its always been like that on the final keep of a defending reign, whichever two alliances arent on throne, usually work together on the last keep. One on one wall, one on the other. Ive seen it play out a hundred times now. Its nothing new and right after EP was right back at DC's throats and vice versa.
    Edited by Rylana on January 5, 2015 9:46AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I also got a giggle it seemed like Asgari had scrolls hand over fist tonight lol. Seemed like every few minutes, had picked up another scroll lol!

Pretty sure in the last 4 days since I've been playing on Haderus consistently I've ran/stolen maybe 7 or 8 scrolls haha

I ran 2 tonight and almost did a third but marcel ran it and I went to brindle to take back resources and clear port up there.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty sure in the last 4 days since I've been playing on Haderus consistently I've ran/stolen maybe 7 or 8 scrolls haha

I ran 2 tonight and almost did a third but marcel ran it and I went to brindle to take back resources and clear port up there.

Ohh you make-a me SO MAD.

We so had you when you took red scroll from Farragut. You were the ONLY ONE LEFT. Even the BBQ fell. I was like, 30 meters behind you and got blindsided by respawned blues. (was over 10 seconds ahead of Zazeer, the next behind me)

Ugh. Y U SO DAMN FAST?????
    Edited by Rylana on January 5, 2015 9:42AM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

We so had you when you took red scroll from Farragut. You were the ONLY ONE LEFT. I was like, 30 meters behind you and got blindsided by respawned blues. (was over 10 seconds ahead of Zazeer, the next behind me)

Im one fast DK haha .. The other night EP and AD where fighting at Bloodmayne and had no Clue i snuck in and got the scroll until i was way clear of the keep haha
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We so had you when you took red scroll from Farragut. You were the ONLY ONE LEFT. I was like, 30 meters behind you and got blindsided by respawned blues. (was over 10 seconds ahead of Zazeer, the next behind me)

Im one fast DK haha .. The other night EP and AD where fighting at Bloodmayne and had no Clue i snuck in and got the scroll until i was way clear of the keep haha

Its like Draq Ataq 2.0 up in here. Vampire Sorc on a 75 horse cant even catch you. -_-
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Its like Draq Ataq 2.0 up in here. Vampire Sorc on a 75 horse cant even catch you. -_-

hahaha .. Well i have a super efficient way of running scrolls that works incredibly well. I'm never moving slower than full speed and almost never out of a resource. It was fairly simple to come up with and hasn't failed me yet... unless i crash ...

Was also very funny when Zazeer said he was coming for "his" scroll.... I think he only saw me for a split second.
    Edited by Asgari on January 5, 2015 9:48AM
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

I was on EP, in Zazeers group, most of the night. You do realize the second we took that blue scroll that it turned into 2 on 1 vs us right? Green alliance stronk, We got pushed back to home pizza.

But no mention of me capping Ghartok as EP after defending it an hour earlier as AD makes me a sad panda :( (and also made for lolz because I was picking off Zazeers group 1 by 1, you were there with me). Then after it was successfully saved I flipped.

However, the campaign is getting right to where it should be. A true alternative to Thornblade, most of the night was very balanced, all three factions holding sizeable territory and fighting each other.

Sure it sucks for AD to not have a buff server, but something had to give somewhere, as the pressure of the lowered pop cap on Thorn meant 1 of 2 things - either people would quit, or theyd find a new place to play. Just happens that EP and DC chose to go to the same place.

Azuras has been pounded pretty hard by AD recently, so has Chillrend. Buff servers are becoming a thing of the past, and I think its high time we all got used to it. Its really only a matter of time before Azuras becomes more balanced, and eventually Chill will as well. Chill has met a lot of stiff but small resistance in the last couple months, but they just dont have the numbers to hold it for any length of time.

Also just to address the "side by side" bit. You do realize that was a fight to depose an active yellow emp, correct? You should expect it to go down that way. Its always been like that on the final keep of a defending reign, whichever two alliances arent on throne, usually work together on the last keep. One on one wall, one on the other. Ive seen it play out a hundred times now. Its nothing new and right after EP was right back at DC's throats and vice versa.

Rylana, I killed you on a scroll tonight :p. I know you were switching toons and that is all well and good. I just cant stand literally watching 2 factions not fighting because we hadn't lost alessia yet so it wasnt a one last stand at roe. I cant say when or where ep fought dc because I wasnt at those fights. Im also not one of the ad people who go and rlly mess with other servers because lets face, ive been too busy defending my own. While azuras may be flipping, AD gets no advantage from it because they arent getting the buffs so really, ep is losing nothing there. Chill will get taken back in a matter of an hour at best probably. Had has become hadlag...ive been kicked and crashed and froze so many times today that it was unreal. Like I mentioned, Im sick right now so not the best place to get frustrated but I am. While I like the competition, I dont like being 2 factioned allied against because I do know some AD who are quitting and have quit because it isnt fun to not have a server when both ep and dc do. I logged in for about ten minutes tonight to try and take a resource back and what happens...13 ep pop out of the woodwork to our five. you call that fair? its the same ep nightcapping group. so I logged off because who wants to log on and be constantly steamrolled and then see those ep on the forums either bitching about being "outnumbered" or talking crap about "wiping" ad. hadlag is becoming a demoralizing place to be in lately for those of us ad who actually can pvp and dont use it for buffs.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Im not even in the game and my guildies tell me "isnt that your ep friend?"....so the nightcapping ep just took roe and alessia to nightcap emp...again....but i will be the first to congratulate my ep friend Vjori on emp...even if you didnt want it :wink: ...Prepares for the endless banners while I go into ninja mode more. :D

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vjori got emp?????
    If this is true let me just say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! you earned it.

Tons of long hours leading raids you deserve it.

DK Scrub out
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »
    Vjori got emp?????

DK Scrub out

I dunno, when I logged out a couple hours ago, Benom was still on top, by quite a large margin. Unless he dropped, he would be emp.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vjori got emp?????

DK Scrub out

I dunno, when I logged out a couple hours ago, Benom was still on top, by quite a large margin. Unless he dropped, he would be emp.

Well i would be happy with either one and both would make stong emps making for some good defensive stands in todays smash up... not to mention both are Haderus natives and guildmates. As kyle would say..... GO TEAM!!!

DK Scrub out
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Im not even in the game and my guildies tell me "isnt that your ep friend?"....so the nightcapping ep just took roe and alessia to nightcap emp...again....but i will be the first to congratulate my ep friend Vjori on emp...even if you didnt want it :wink: ...Prepares for the endless banners while I go into ninja mode more. :D

you say we are the nightcapping EP, but its my group thats been fighting here all day and night, we jsut havent logged off and you have...
    Vjori got emp?????

DK Scrub out

We asked Benom to drop