Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    So before I started leveling my alt, I was really temped to jump into Haderus to check it out, I saw all 3 factions at 2 bars.

I just want to ask, is it laggy like Thornblade? I don't blame anyone for the lag on Thorn, its just full of players all the time, it is what it is.

I'm just asking because id love to get a pvp experience that isn't as laggy at times. I am in it just for fun, I don't take it seriously, I'm just asking if Had is less laggy then Thorn because if it us, it sounds like a lot if fun.

Thanks!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

-snip-

I can try hard just for you if you'd like. But you probably won't be happy.

Please do, I love a challenge.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All Hail DC! All Hail Steffan Maro!
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ah, so y'all got emp

well congratulations. hopefully the AD nightcappers don't cap it all overnight
  • Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭
    Congrats on the well-fought win. Was worried for a second that the Pact was going to overwhelm you over the northern coast.

Glad to see you tipped it back the other way. Here's looking forward to winning the crown back from you Covenant dogs!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one is not sure why you wish them to hurl large chunks of ice at someone. But if it will make you feel better this one will prepare a catapult.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    This one is not sure why you wish them to hurl large chunks of ice at someone. But if it will make you feel better this one will prepare a catapult.

maybe I should hop on and gank you real quick while you are on that catapult
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    If you ask me , biggest AD problem is lack of communication between groups or in chat. I cannot explain why, but people tend to keep whatever they are doing to themselves. Any time I run with DC toon , it's always different, people talk with each other. Also lack of leadership (Ithilwenn and Ty were good leaders, shame they are not that dedicated to Haderus anymore) and lack sense of unity -you desperately defending important keep, outnumbered for some reason, despite being poplocked or with 2 bars and at the same time you see resources lighting up all over the map.

I am dedicated to haderus as much as I can be. After a month emperorship between myself, Ty, and velve, we simply needed a break. But I am there almost 15+ hours a day. But here lies the problem, we are fighting both dc and ep at the same time and I'm not going to complain about that because there is simply no point. Here lies the problem: AD is unorganized and even I was drinking wine and laughing that had was ad poplocked and we were getting creamed because its either laugh at how sad that was or rage quit. We have an unnamed person leading raids and taking useless keeps when we need that full raid of ad people to defend what we have so haderus is ad divided like you wouldnt believe. Ty and I do our best to lead but when your fighting your own idiots, not much can be done. I can say that dc and ep fight about maybe 40 competent ad players so yes thats why we lose on our campaign. We have seen ep and dc attack and be united and kudos to those groups. AD is learning that is true but alot of them are low level and so I fight the best I can with the resources I have.

On another and completely different note: to those of you naming and shaming ty (lacedion)...you rlly need to shut the hell up. he is not here in the forums saying anything or blasting anybody. show some respect and class.
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    If you ask me , biggest AD problem is lack of communication between groups or in chat. I cannot explain why, but people tend to keep whatever they are doing to themselves. Any time I run with DC toon , it's always different, people talk with each other. Also lack of leadership (Ithilwenn and Ty were good leaders, shame they are not that dedicated to Haderus anymore) and lack sense of unity -you desperately defending important keep, outnumbered for some reason, despite being poplocked or with 2 bars and at the same time you see resources lighting up all over the map.

I am dedicated to haderus as much as I can be. After a month emperorship between myself, Ty, and velve, we simply needed a break. But I am there almost 15+ hours a day. But here lies the problem, we are fighting both dc and ep at the same time and I'm not going to complain about that because there is simply no point. Here lies the problem: AD is unorganized and even I was drinking wine and laughing that had was ad poplocked and we were getting creamed because its either laugh at how sad that was or rage quit. We have an unnamed person leading raids and taking useless keeps when we need that full raid of ad people to defend what we have so haderus is ad divided like you wouldnt believe. Ty and I do our best to lead but when your fighting your own idiots, not much can be done. I can say that dc and ep fight about maybe 40 competent ad players so yes thats why we lose on our campaign. We have seen ep and dc attack and be united and kudos to those groups. AD is learning that is true but alot of them are low level and so I fight the best I can with the resources I have.

On another and completely different note: to those of you naming and shaming ty (lacedion)...you rlly need to shut the hell up. he is not here in the forums saying anything or blasting anybody. show some respect and class.

I will show him respect when I believe he has earned it. I only ever see him when EP is being gate camped or steamrolled: unless I just missed him(which is possible, I wont deny that) I did not see him fighting for AD when they were pop-locked and getting their butts kicked. If he does not fight and prove that he deserves respect, why should one respect him? And if he really is not on the forums, then why should he care what I or anyone says of him?

I am getting close to generalizing here, but why should I show respect for someone that takes 20+ of his friends, WITH his emp buffs, to go kill the 8 EP at Farragut mill? Why should I have respect for an emp that puts his own personal desire for having longest emp record, over the health of the server? Why should I respect someone that comes out as selfish and inconsiderate of PvP itself?

In other words, why should I show respect and class to someone that has not shown respect and class himself? Do you really think steamrolling the 8 enemies at a mill with 20 of your friends while you have emp buffs just because you want to keep your buffs and emperorship, is showing class and respect? Let me tell you, it's not, and the fact you and ty defended that crap on whatever page of this thread honestly makes me have little respect for you as well, but I am not going to treat YOU that way, as I never saw you with those gate raids.

I am not going to make a 5page argument over it, I will, from here on out, simply state I have no respect for the man, at least when it comes to ESO. He could be a charming guy in real life for all I know.

/prepares for counter-rant from random person
    Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 6:37AM
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭

I am dedicated to haderus as much as I can be.

-snip-

We have an unnamed person leading raids and taking useless keeps when we need that full raid of ad people to defend what we have so haderus is ad divided like you wouldnt believe.

-snip-

.... so I fight the best I can with the resources I have.

-snip-

show some respect and class.

Here's the thing. You and that 'unnamed person' share a difference of opinions. That's fine. But your crew displays no tact, and zero respect for his, and I'm sure it's returned. But you don't show any respect yourself, and that's not right. I get it you got to be emp, good for you, but as the NPC says... 'Anyone gets to be emperor....". But emperorship isn't an award for leadership, it's a title for accumulation. You want to display leadership? Acquiesce, make peace. Put his training crew to use. Rather than disregard his function, utilize it to your benefit.

The strength of being a true leader isn't that you always get your way. Think of it like a chess board. No matter how much you want that bishop to move, it's still got to get there diagonally.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gratz on your DC emp. That last push on Alessia was pretty epic, as we were still fighting AD when you guys walked in. But, BRK flipped yellow right after, guess its gonna be a fun, rough ride with the AD night cappers, but this EPer needs sleep.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    yodased wrote: »
    @Cody and therein lies my entire point here.

I was not there during that time. From what I have seen people actively try to stop people from gate camping you guys on AD. Did it happen? I'm sure. Does it happen now? Probably/

The generalization of lumping everyone within that scope of people is what bothers me.

You 'judge' me and everyone else who is actively trying to pvp the way you do by association, when in fact we actually have no association at all.

Stereotypes are wrong in game just as in life sir.

Edit: bothers is not possessive.

then congratulations, you do not nightcap everything nor gate camp us to death. I have no problem with saluting you. Same goes to Telel and everyone else that does not sit at the gates and nightcap everything every night.

Trust me, I am willing to give credit where it is due.

It's the people that only log on when we are getting gate camped(lacidon) and the people that want to wait until we go to sleep and nightcap everything, instead of fight us, that I have a problem with. It's the people that log on only when their precious buffs are threatened, that I have a problem with. Its a great deal of them,
    and sometimes it gets me to generalize and prejudice a bit too much, and for that I am sorry. I will try to not act like the d'bag I have quoted in my signature

and there is no need to be grammar conscious when speaking with me, idc about grammar:)

I am getting really sick and f***ing tired of you blaming ty for crap he is not doing. you want to give credit where it is due? then here it is and people in this thread, EP INCLUDED BECAUSE THEY HAVE AD ALTS, knows that we say in zone chat to specifically NOT gate camp. we do not gate camp. how do i know this? because where ty is, i am. where i am, ty is. and i do not gate camp. at all. so find someone else to harp on. i guarantee you that lace and i and our guild does not gate camp so get the facts straight before you keep spouting your mouth. you dont like him, i get it but im more than tired of you bashing his name on this forum.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    @Cody and therein lies my entire point here.

I was not there during that time. From what I have seen people actively try to stop people from gate camping you guys on AD. Did it happen? I'm sure. Does it happen now? Probably/

The generalization of lumping everyone within that scope of people is what bothers me.

You 'judge' me and everyone else who is actively trying to pvp the way you do by association, when in fact we actually have no association at all.

Stereotypes are wrong in game just as in life sir.

Edit: bothers is not possessive.

then congratulations, you do not nightcap everything nor gate camp us to death. I have no problem with saluting you. Same goes to Telel and everyone else that does not sit at the gates and nightcap everything every night.

Trust me, I am willing to give credit where it is due.

It's the people that only log on when we are getting gate camped(lacidon) and the people that want to wait until we go to sleep and nightcap everything, instead of fight us, that I have a problem with. It's the people that log on only when their precious buffs are threatened, that I have a problem with. Its a great deal of them,
    and sometimes it gets me to generalize and prejudice a bit too much, and for that I am sorry. I will try to not act like the d'bag I have quoted in my signature

and there is no need to be grammar conscious when speaking with me, idc about grammar:)

I am getting really sick and f***ing tired of you blaming ty for crap he is not doing. you want to give credit where it is due? then here it is and people in this thread, EP INCLUDED BECAUSE THEY HAVE AD ALTS, knows that we say in zone chat to specifically NOT gate camp. we do not gate camp. how do i know this? because where ty is, i am. where i am, ty is. and i do not gate camp. at all. so find someone else to harp on. i guarantee you that lace and i and our guild does not gate camp so get the facts straight before you keep spouting your mouth. you dont like him, i get it but im more than tired of you bashing his name on this forum.

read the post I just gave you 3 minutes ago.

I will stop bashing his name on these forums, as I am getting tired of dealing with all this drama, but know I will never respect you people.

if you and lace don't gate camp, fine, so be it, but he has no problem steamrolling a force a quarter of his size WITH his emp buffs. I will never forgive him for that.

Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 6:42AM
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    @JTorus:

"Here's the thing. You and that 'unnamed person' share a difference of opinions. That's fine. But your crew displays no tact, and zero respect for his, and I'm sure it's returned. But you don't show any respect yourself, and that's not right. I get it you got to be emp, good for you, but as the NPC says... 'Anyone gets to be emperor....". But emperorship isn't an award for leadership, it's a title for accumulation. You want to display leadership? Acquiesce, make peace. Put his training crew to use. Rather than disregard his function, utilize it to your benefit.

The strength of being a true leader isn't that you always get your way. Think of it like a chess board. No matter how much you want that bishop to move, it's still got to get there diagonally".

I will say this, the unamed person, and the people he lead...I get what he is trying to do. I don't take that from him. That person is trying to train and lead ad and make them fight better. That is fine and perfectly commendable. However, when that person knows that the last inner keep is being taken or that we are outnumbered and need help defending and they are somewhere else and refuse to help, that I have a problem with. There are periods of downtime when we arent fighting both factions and there are still keeps to take...train them then. Its a timing issue and nothing more.
    Edited by Ithilwenn on January 3, 2015 6:54AM

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will say this, the unamed person, and the people he lead...I get what he is trying to do. I don't take that from him. That person is trying to train and lead ad and make them fight better. That is fine and perfectly commendable. However, when that person knows that the last inner keep is being taken or that we are outnumbered and need help defending and they are someone else and refuse to help, that I have a problem with. There are periods of downtime when we arent fighting both factions and there are still keeps to take...train them then. Its a timing issue and nothing more.

That's cool; and eh, it is what it is, work with it. Don't expect every little nuance to execute with perfection. Aim for it, and plan for everything else. Getting angry at them is discouraging. You'll lose recruits, and those people will get turned off from the game.

This isn't a job. It is recreation.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

I will show him respect when I believe he has earned it. I only ever see him when EP is being gate camped or steamrolled: unless I just missed him(which is possible, I wont deny that) I did not see him fighting for AD when they were pop-locked and getting their butts kicked. If he does not fight and prove that he deserves respect, why should one respect him? And if he really is not on the forums, then why should he care what I or anyone says of him?

I am getting close to generalizing here, but why should I show respect for someone that takes 20+ of his friends, WITH his emp buffs, to go kill the 8 EP at Farragut mill? Why should I have respect for an emp that puts his own personal desire for having longest emp record, over the health of the server? Why should I respect someone that comes out as selfish and inconsiderate of PvP itself?

In other words, why should I show respect and class to someone that has not shown respect and class himself? Do you really think steamrolling the 8 enemies at a mill with 20 of your friends while you have emp buffs just because you want to keep your buffs and emperorship, is showing class and respect? Let me tell you, it's not, and the fact you and ty defended that crap on whatever page of this thread honestly makes me have little respect for you as well, but I am not going to treat YOU that way, as I never saw you with those gate raids.

I am not going to make a 5page argument over it, I will, from here on out, simply state I have no respect for the man, at least when it comes to ESO. He could be a charming guy in real life for all I know.

Then prepare for the counter rant. Ty has been going through more personal things then you can possibly imagine right now. Myself included. In real life, he is an amazing person. In the game, he is an amazing person. We try to lead ad as best we can. You do not see where he is or isn't and he couldnt give a fig about these forums but I however will defend him to the ground when things are being said that are untrue, just as I do when people say things about me that are untrue. The fact of the matter is you cant say you were ever overun by 20 of us unless those pugs followed us because we never amassed a group more than 12. Ty, as emp, was there because we simply pvp that much. It wasnt about crushing ep or steamrolling them. When he showed up, it was because we were simply the only ones on. You look at it from your perspective and I get you felt zerged but it was never that. It was Ad's buff server so yes a resource lights, we go to investigate and we fight back. That is pvp. But at no point in time was it "oh the emp is coming to massacre ep". He was just simply always there because he was emp and because he wanted to defend being emp and be the best emp he could. You may not have liked him showing up but the fact of the matter is, he was always there versus the ad emp farming people who are there now, get crowned emp, and then have no presence. You may like it when our "emps" are absent but its truly ridiculous. Another thing, ty and i were there, when ad was poplocked and we stayed up all night, fighting dc and ep the whole time to get the last of our scrolls back. we did not "nightcap" because we always had resistance but make no mistake, we were there because despite none of us being emp, we defend what others don't and because haderus is our home campaign.
    Edited by Ithilwenn on January 3, 2015 6:57AM

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Then prepare for the counter rant. Ty has been going through more personal things then you can possibly imagine right now. Myself included. In real life, he is an amazing person. In the game, he is an amazing person. We try to lead ad as best we can. You do not see where he is or isn't and he couldnt give a fig about these forums but I however will defend him to the ground when things are being said that are untrue, just as I do when people say things about me that are untrue. The fact of the matter is you cant say you were ever overun by 20 of us unless those pugs followed us because we never amassed a group more than 12. Ty, as emp, was there because we simply pvp that much. It wasnt about crushing ep or steamrolling them. When he showed up, it was because we were simply the only ones on. You look at it from your perspective and I get you felt zerged but it was never that. It was Ad's buff server so yes a resource lights, we go to investigate and we fight back. That is pvp. But at no point in time was it "oh the emp is coming to massacre ep". He was just simply always there because he was emp and because he wanted to defend being emp and be the best emp he could. You may not have liked him showing up but the fact of the matter is, he was always there versus the ad emp farming people who are there now, get crowned emp, and then have no presence. You make like it when our "emps" are absent but its truly ridiculous. Another thing, ty and were there, when ad was poplocked and we stayed up all night, fighting dc and ep the whole time to get the last of our scrolls back. we did not "nightcap" because we always had resistance but make no mistake, we were there because despite none of us being emp, we defend what others don't and because haderus is our home campaign.

idc how you rationalize it, I really don't. what the AD involved did demoralized the EP and DC that had the guts to show themselves on the campaign, and it almost ruined the PvP in haderus. I have seen it happen in hopesfire, and it could very well happen again here. I get y'all defend it because it's your home campaign; fine, so be it, but you have to realize what a demoralizing affect it has on the other two alliances.

If lacedion is going thru tough personal times, then I feel bad for him, hopefully he sorts it out
    Edited by Cody on January 3, 2015 6:56AM
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭

Then prepare for the counter rant. Ty has been going through more personal things then you can possibly imagine right now. Myself included. In real life, he is an amazing person. In the game, he is an amazing person. We try to lead ad as best we can. You do not see where he is or isn't and he couldnt give a fig about these forums but I however will defend him to the ground when things are being said that are untrue, just as I do when people say things about me that are untrue. The fact of the matter is you cant say you were ever overun by 20 of us unless those pugs followed us because we never amassed a group more than 12. Ty, as emp, was there because we simply pvp that much. It wasnt about crushing ep or steamrolling them. When he showed up, it was because we were simply the only ones on. You look at it from your perspective and I get you felt zerged but it was never that. It was Ad's buff server so yes a resource lights, we go to investigate and we fight back. That is pvp. But at no point in time was it "oh the emp is coming to massacre ep". He was just simply always there because he was emp and because he wanted to defend being emp and be the best emp he could. You may not have liked him showing up but the fact of the matter is, he was always there versus the ad emp farming people who are there now, get crowned emp, and then have no presence. You make like it when our "emps" are absent but its truly ridiculous. Another thing, ty and were there, when ad was poplocked and we stayed up all night, fighting dc and ep the whole time to get the last of our scrolls back. we did not "nightcap" because we always had resistance but make no mistake, we were there because despite none of us being emp, we defend what others don't and because haderus is our home campaign.

idc how you rationalize it, I really don't. what the AD involved did demoralized the EP and DC that had the guts to show themselves on the campaign, and it almost ruined the PvP in haderus. I have seen it happen in hopesfire, and it could very well happen again here. I get y'all defend it because it's your home campaign; fine, so be it, but you have to realize what a demoralizing affect it has on the other two alliances.

If lacedion is going thru tough personal times, then I feel bad for him, hopefully he sorts it out

I COULD tell you who was gate camping and I COULD say which people followed us around to resources but I wont because I wont ever name n shame here. They did it because they saw how much ap we made because during that reign, our guild owned virtually the top 25 of the ad leaderboard. we would find ad hiding in resource towers and keeps, doing nothing but leeching ap. so pugs would follow him. And I have EP friends so I know the "demoralized" feeling you felt and we never condoned that. To be perfectly honest, as his last days as emp, Ty and our guild told EP to take farra and Kings. We wanted you all to have your home keeps so EP would stay and fight. We didn't want EP to be demoralized on a campaign they home on as well. For days we stayed away and we lost a lot of AP because of it. But then AD farmers showed up to farm AP and we lost ground on the leaderboard and then everything fell apart. But we told AD in zone chat to both stay away from the gate and to leave kings and farra alone. This can be vouched for by AD and EP if you care to check. But under no circumstances, did Ty or our guild ever smash ep, we tried to help them. The same can't be said for most AD pugs. What I don't like however is the continual tbagging and encouragement of it by EP to AD. No one in my guild does it and people should stop doing it. It is incredibly rude and disrespectful and make those who do it look like nothing but friggin [snip]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 14, 2015 2:51PM

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    @mrkaco_ESO‌

You frequently snipe me and I don't like it so today I rode you down on my horse after seeing you sneak away from chalman and got you. Please don't pick aspect runes while you're on your way to siege Drake...that aspect rune did you in :wink:

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I COULD tell you who was gate camping and I COULD say which people followed us around to resources but I wont because I wont ever name n shame here. They did it because they saw how much ap we made because during that reign, our guild owned virtually the top 25 of the ad leaderboard. we would find ad hiding in resource towers and keeps, doing nothing but leeching ap. so pugs would follow him. And I have EP friends so I know the "demoralized" feeling you felt and we never condoned that. To be perfectly honest, as his last days as emp, Ty and our guild told EP to take farra and Kings. We wanted you all to have your home keeps so EP would stay and fight. We didn't want EP to be demoralized on a campaign they home on as well. For days we stayed away and we lost a lot of AP because of it. But then AD farmers showed up to farm AP and we lost ground on the leaderboard and then everything fell apart. But we told AD in zone chat to both stay away from the gate and to leave kings and farra alone. This can be vouched for by AD and EP if you care to check. But under no circumstances, did Ty or our guild ever smash ep, we tried to help them. The same can't be said for most AD pugs. What I don't like however is the continual tbagging and encouragement of it by EP to AD. No one in my guild does it and people should stop doing it. It is incredibly rude and disrespectful and make those who do it look like nothing but friggin d*uches

There is no need to name and shame the gate campers: I already have a few names in my head of some doing it, and I will likely see those same people again when AD nightcaps everything back. I have full intentinons of reporting those people, whether its a bannable offense or not.

You will have to forgive my generalization. I have been in a sour mood lately. I hope I did not cause too much...... stress... amongst you all.

know this however, I still do not approve of ADs actions on haderus, and I never will. I dealt with it in hopesfire for 3 months and my patience with it wore out a long time ago. It's difficult for me to not generalize and act like the [snip] I have in my signature..

have a good night.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 14, 2015 2:52PM
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Gankimus wrote: »
    Why is it that one of the guys I was playing with last night was being threatened by his AD toons guild that they were going to kick him because he was playing on his DC toon?

They allow you to make multiple characters on different factions and play with your friends from different zones. Is having that one extra player to you already pop locked faction going to make that big of a difference?

Its pathetic moves like this why the PvDoor lords of Haderus are hated so much by others.

Good question, I'm glad you asked. The character in question was informed that his actions, working against his guildmates were not sitting well with a number of guildies. I guess some folks like it when their friends don't actively work against the guild goals. This individual also likes to talk trash when he is working against guildies, this also upsets some people. The individual was warned that his actions were not being received well in the guild through private whispers, that is to say, not the public forums. Whereupon the individual remarked that he would be right over to join his guild. Two hours later he was still running against his guild and another private whisper was sent to him letting him know that he was truly upsetting a number of his friends. At this point the person in question elected to quit the guild. He is a fine PvPer with a great deal of experience, we wish him well and hope he shows you more loyalty than he showed us.

Wait! You guys are talking about me! I knew I should read the forums more.
    PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh THIS thread again.
    Pulls up lawn chair and goes to make some popcorn.

Ahhh right, where to begin.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Samwell Slayer
    Samwell Slayer
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Joejudas wrote: »
    so chill and azuras are about to be yellow campaigns....but you guys asked for it by not leaving haderus alone.

No they arent. If AD from Haderus cant even defend with massive numbers advantage on their home campaign, what in gods name makes you think they will have any semblance of success guested to a red or blue buff server? (both of which have very large and active guilds on them, chillrend has had the same emperor for 40+ days and they actively defend constantly.)

You have absolutely no chance of making a dent on either campaign with the people you run with on Haderus. None.

But by all means let me know when you try. Ill bring Lyz to Azuras or Dannika to Chillrend and get me some massive AP.

True in Chil, not AS. As got flipped again tonight by AD.

PC/Mac NA server. Cast, in order of appearance (got one of everything):

Samwell Slayer Stam NB AD Stormproof
    Samantha Tarly Stam Sorc DC FC
    The Sawmell Tarly Tank DK EP Stormproof
    Tamwell Sarly Mgk Temp AD FC
    Covenant Blues Mgk DK EP Stormproof
    Samwell Tardy Mgk Sorc AD FC
    Stam Tarly Stam Temp AD Stormproof
    Samwelf Tarly Mgk NB DC FC
    Stamwell Tarly Stam DK DC FC
    Maester Samwell Heal Temp DC
    Samara Tarly Tank NB EP
    Sam Mfing Tarly Mule Sorc EP
    Warden of HTarly. Mgk. Ward AD FC
    Lord Tarly Stam Ward. DC. Still lowbie
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    so chill and azuras are about to be yellow campaigns....but you guys asked for it by not leaving haderus alone.

No they arent. If AD from Haderus cant even defend with massive numbers advantage on their home campaign, what in gods name makes you think they will have any semblance of success guested to a red or blue buff server? (both of which have very large and active guilds on them, chillrend has had the same emperor for 40+ days and they actively defend constantly.)

You have absolutely no chance of making a dent on either campaign with the people you run with on Haderus. None.

But by all means let me know when you try. Ill bring Lyz to Azuras or Dannika to Chillrend and get me some massive AP.

True in Chil, not AS. As got flipped again tonight by AD.

Azura's gets flipped weekly. They haven't gotten to the level of Chillrend paranoia yet so we have an easy enough time farming/flipping it. Give it another month, and pop will jump to two bars as soon as we take a resource just like it is on Chill.
    Marek
  • Wyndfoot
    Wyndfoot
    ✭✭
    All Hail Emperor Benom of the Pact on Haderus!
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wyndfoot wrote: »
    All Hail Emperor Benom of the Pact on Haderus!

Night capped. Super Lame.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I wasn't kidding about taking those Azura buffs was I.....and it will continue until red leaves Haderus . AD will roll Azura every night.....So I guess no one is getting buffs anymore.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    EP is fighting back on Azuras as expected to take back the ring and as I look at the Haderus map before I log off and get some much needed sleep, what do I see? EP attacking every single AD keep..but wait...dc still has there home keeps. Will EP take those too or will they just massacre every thing yellow on the map? My guess is that they will leave DC home keeps alone. Purple alliance for the win. If I'm wrong, then I'll be surprised. I'd say grats to benom on being emp but he just tbags people and deserves no grats on that basis alone. This AD nightblade has fought valiantly all day in Had but alas even I need sleep. Goodluck AD.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I wasn't kidding about taking those Azura buffs was I.....and it will continue until red leaves Haderus . AD will roll Azura every night.....So I guess no one is getting buffs anymore.

Please start an Azura's whatsitz thread and crow happy back patting feelings there.

We're discussing how big a catapult to use when hurling hails at Benom on this one. K thxz
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭

One question bro....who actually gives a damn? if you are reliant on buffs then maybe you need to re-work your build a little, and if you are this concerned about controlling a buff campaign then you clearly aren't a PvP'er so stick to PVE and go talk on a PVE thread

Mre to the point, what you have just said tells everyone that you are incapable of being able to fight EP on your own "buff" server so have had to run to the near empty EP "buff" server, and this is all after more players were asked to come to Haderus, less QQ more pew pew
    Edited by mjspnrb18_ESO on January 3, 2015 2:26PM