Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gratz Vjori!
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Good job Vjori. Deserved title, one of the most dedicated players on Haderus.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has been fun messing up resources and doing random things to make people scratch their head lol.

Can't tell you the funny looks i get when a blue happens onto one of our little groups ninja taking something.

They are like 0.o whaiuninja my thing? lol then we get melted once we are found out, but we are taking things in the dark more than not.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grats to Vjori. However, what the heck is going on with the points per tick?

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv37696%3Enu%3D3344%3E5%3A3%3E%3B%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3B359%3B36%3B7336nu0mrj

EP owns almost the entire map but DC gets 36 MORE points per tick?
    Edited by Darlgon on January 5, 2015 3:30PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Has been fun messing up resources and doing random things to make people scratch their head lol.

I love to see that sort of random chaotic approach. Especially as an offensive maneuver. About time AD stopped looking at the map as a stage, and more like a weapon.

EP does it all the time, usually they'll hit something like Sej in order to snag Drake, after that, it's a short ride (for them) to one of the lower Niben bridges to Fare, or Alessia. Any time I see them start one of their distractions, I immediately start scouting out those few bottleneck areas that they /have/ to travel.

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Grats to Vjori. However, what the heck is going on with the points per tick?

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv37696%3Enu%3D3344%3E5%3A3%3E%3B%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D3%3B359%3B36%3B7336nu0mrj

EP owns almost the entire map but DC gets 36 MORE points per tick?

Low pop bonus... if you wanna be 2nd in the end of that cycle you should consider focusing DC. If that is important for you there...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's been a difficult week but I've gotten way more AP than I have during any previous Haderus campaign. When I left last night I had about 200k AP which I know is not a lot for some people but I ranked up at the beginning of the week and then gained half the AP needed for the next rank up. In my 3 months on Haderus I've never seen the consistent back and forth between all three factions as we've had this time around. Since my winter break from work ends today I might not be able to repeat that but it has been a lot of fun and I hope to see it continue.

Oh and hats off to the red group that last night watched us take a keep (Chalman maybe?) from blues and then snuck in and wiped us as we were clearing the inner flags to steal the keep. Frustrating, but a pretty epic maneuver that we just had to give you credit for.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  •  pvpaddict42
    pvpaddict42
    ✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »

Rylana, I killed you on a scroll tonight :p. I know you were switching toons and that is all well and good. I just cant stand literally watching 2 factions not fighting because we hadn't lost alessia yet so it wasnt a one last stand at roe. I cant say when or where ep fought dc because I wasnt at those fights. Im also not one of the ad people who go and rlly mess with other servers because lets face, ive been too busy defending my own. While azuras may be flipping, AD gets no advantage from it because they arent getting the buffs so really, ep is losing nothing there. Chill will get taken back in a matter of an hour at best probably. Had has become hadlag...ive been kicked and crashed and froze so many times today that it was unreal. Like I mentioned, Im sick right now so not the best place to get frustrated but I am. While I like the competition, I dont like being 2 factioned allied against because I do know some AD who are quitting and have quit because it isnt fun to not have a server when both ep and dc do. I logged in for about ten minutes tonight to try and take a resource back and what happens...13 ep pop out of the woodwork to our five. you call that fair? its the same ep nightcapping group. so I logged off because who wants to log on and be constantly steamrolled and then see those ep on the forums either bitching about being "outnumbered" or talking crap about "wiping" ad. hadlag is becoming a demoralizing place to be in lately for those of us ad who actually can pvp and dont use it for buffs.

There is way too much complaining about some silly things. These colored alliance things really is pretty silly. I get you don't like being teamed up against, but guess what, EVERY faction has this happen to them at some point. If your faction generally dominates territory or point totals on the campaign map, more than likely, the other two factions are going to be gunning for you. This has happened to every single one of us, and it's part of what makes a three faction pvp system work well, so that no one team holds dominance too long. I play DC and have had both EP and AD most definitely do the same exact thing to us, and sometimes when we were NOT the dominant force on the map by any means (had this happen on Haderus even where we are almost always outnumbered by either other faction). When AD stops continuously taking/owning most of the map/scrolls, they will see less instances of both other factions hitting them at the same time, it's simply common sense. Don't take that to mean I think they should stop doing what they are doing, just that it should be a given the dominant force is usually going to be facing the other two factions at the same time in many instances.

As for AD leaving because EP and DC have buff servers, again it's just silliness. The game was designed and balanced for people to complete all PVE content WITHOUT ANY PVP BUFFS. You don't need them to play, people are simply spoiled and lazy. If people are seriously going to quit because of that, then they weren't that into the game to begin with. As I mentioned before, I play DC and my home is on Haderus. I do plenty of PVE content and almost never have any buffs from PVP. So AD is welcome to come fight over Chillrend all the time and "take the buffs" from DC whenever they want to try, I just want some good fighting and an alternate to Lagblade. Haderus is popular because it's a seven day timer which means faster rewards and more chances for someone to get emperor even if they aren't living in Cyrodil 24/7.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »
    It's been a difficult week but I've gotten way more AP than I have during any previous Haderus campaign. When I left last night I had about 200k AP which I know is not a lot for some people but I ranked up at the beginning of the week and then gained half the AP needed for the next rank up. In my 3 months on Haderus I've never seen the consistent back and forth between all three factions as we've had this time around. Since my winter break from work ends today I might not be able to repeat that but it has been a lot of fun and I hope to see it continue.

Oh and hats off to the red group that last night watched us take a keep (Chalman maybe?) from blues and then snuck in and wiped us as we were clearing the inner flags to steal the keep. Frustrating, but a pretty epic maneuver that we just had to give you credit for.

Hehehehe, that would have been my negate that done caused that =D

Zazeers 9 man group of doom. Was fun. We repeated it at Drakelowe 10 minutes later.

I told him I didnt think it was gonna work, I ate crow on that, holy crap that was amazing.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think Haderus could use an Emperor_BBQ next cycle :)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Zazeers 9 man group of doom. Was fun. We repeated it at Drakelowe 10 minutes later.

I told him I didnt think it was gonna work, I ate crow on that, holy crap that was amazing.

Lol, our sorcs had used up all their negates getting into the keep and taking front flag, we figured we were good to go and then you all show up ;)

We'd been practicing setting up defenses against counterattacks after the back flag was taken. But y'all interrupted us at just the right moment, the timing was crazy unlucky.
    • PC/NA
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me Vjori had a chance to log in and play as Emp, yellow is about to depose. Im on my way to BRK now, but I dont think ill make it.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Goldie
    Goldie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very happy that another PvP campaign has come alive! The constant back and forth of Thornblade is pitiful.

Reading the last few pages of this thread I hope that you can all see why I started it in the first place.

Now... off to upset the balance of another "buff" campaign!

Much love my ESO pals!!!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves" - M'aiq the Liar
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vjori got emp? well good for him
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You do realize I now have to come back on just to kill you right?
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    milthalas wrote: »

Yea that was super fun >:) Wish I would have gotten it on stream.
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell me Vjori had a chance to log in and play as Emp, yellow is about to depose. Im on my way to BRK now, but I dont think ill make it.

I got to play as Empress for about 20 minutes or so; AD was very determined to take the map back before I could defend! Sadly, I had to work today and had an inspector come in, so I couldn't call in sick. :smiley:

Just want to say thank you to Zazeer's group who crowned me. So many other guilds have come to Haderus and wouldn't even consider crowning anyone that wasn't in their guild. Also a big thank you to Benom for dropping, so I could grab the top spot; sacrificing a legendary item and lockout for 3 days.

Zazeer, if anyone in your group is ever #1 and pushing for Emperor, I will do everything in my power to make sure they get it. Even if it means I have to spend hours observing Aoe_Barbeque and Ariana Kishi's group fighting tactics to wipe them, then I will.

I got a lot of really nice tells from AD and EP upon logging in and on the forums, thank you all for the kind words.

Question though, why didn't AD wait to dethrone me after campaign reset? If they did, then any of them that got 50K AP could grab the crown. Is this bad logic?
    Edited by Psilent on January 5, 2015 9:52PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

I got to play as Empress for about 20 minutes or so; AD was very determined to take the map back before I could defend! Sadly, I had to work today and had an inspector come in, so I couldn't call in sick. :smiley:

Just want to say thank you to Zazeer's group who crowned me. So many other guilds have come to Haderus and wouldn't even consider crowning anyone that wasn't in their guild. Also a big thank you to Benom for dropping, so I could grab the top spot; sacrificing a legendary item and lockout for 3 days.

Zazeer, if anyone in your group is ever #1 and pushing for Emperor, I will do everything in my power to make sure they get it. Even if it means I have to spend hours observing Aoe_Barbeque and Ariana Kishi's group fighting tactics to wipe them, then I will.

I got a lot of really nice tells from AD and EP upon logging in and on the forums, thank you all for the kind words.

Question though, why didn't AD wait to dethrone me after campaign reset? If they did, then any of them that got 50K AP could grab the crown. Is this bad logic?

Congrats. Simple answer to your last question. See Emp; Kill Emp.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because WAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD like to try and get a foothold of the campaign every day for their buffs, especially before reset.

We like to remind them that we own the night.

Props to Steals-Away-Blood and his group for trying to defend, however futile >:)
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    I'm at work and not responsible in any way for what's happening, but I think your logic is sound. Definitely it might give someone else a chance to be Emp. I think we crowned Oakanrah three times this past week due to pushes by other factions.

Congrats nonetheless, and we're still refining on our anti-DK technique as a raid group ;)
    • PC/NA
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only if that AOE Barbecue tastes like chicken...
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

He actually tastes like Pulled Pork.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Cuddler
    Cuddler
    ✭✭✭
    Vortex uses Flame Thrower. He hurts himself in confusion..

Have you really quit? Come back!

I am sorry for the fire rings the other day, had I spotted it was you, I'd have given you cuddles instead.
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Were it that easy ;)
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am, per definition, a kosher mensch and thus I resent this comparison to swine. Fite me!
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on January 5, 2015 10:58PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

Were it that easy ;)

I'm sure I can figure something out. My UP stamina build can do wonderful things when I use it right.

alright, ill pop-in after I have lived down my shame from my forum d'bageness to come and send you to the void. I don't care if you kill me a dozen times, I will get you at least once:D
    Edited by Cody on January 5, 2015 11:01PM
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I am, per definition, a kosher mensch and thus I resent this comparison to swine. Fite me!

I only do sword fights. Ready to slap them against each other?
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread just gets worse... and worse... as the pages increase
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I only do sword fights. Ready to slap them against each other?

Yeth!

My body is ready.

tumblr_m9jnkrsFAs1rcjw9ko1_1280.jpg