Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• mrkaco_ESO
    You DC are everywhere.... I've been hopping between Chillrend and Haderus all day and its always the same ones :/

I think it is time I move back to Chillrend to kill some DC after my dethrone.... Okay maybe not.

Though was epic fight all night. Kudos to all the EP who stuck it out. Even though DC did me in it is probably because of them we lasted so long with pop locked AD.

I hope you AD and DC miss my 2 or 3 shot lethal arrows....
    PS my sap build was so boring and negate ruined my veil spam most of the time. Again NEGATE should not NEGATE other ultimates.

Screenshot_20150102_013013.png Snapped a few seconds before being dethroned for the record.

PS Looks like AD will get emporer ... in the form of a mist form spamming sap essence nightblade. Le sigh.
    Edited by mrkaco_ESO on January 2, 2015 7:18AM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A night blade so sneaky Telel hasn't seen them more than once.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »
    This is whats wrong with PvP and why buff servers are a joke.... AD you are Terabad on this server and tactics like this is why i will continue to farm you with the rest of DC here and EP doing the same to you. L2P.

8sfofO4.jpg?1

Sorry, but farming on a buff server is what is wrong with PVP. You are only encouraging the zerg mentality by doing so.

Maybe fight another faction rather then gang up on the horribly outclassed poplocked faction. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the point of pvp to gain emperor-ships and whatnot? Easily could have been done AND crowned a DC emp within the last few hours with how bad AD was playing.

All that is going to come of this is more inexperienced AD players coming on to haderus and the pvp community will be worse off for it.

a POP LOCKED AD against a ONE BAR EP and a ONE BAR DC, and you are surprised we attacked AD? are you serious? Is attacking the most populated faction not a smart thing to do?

And do you really think we EP attack AD simply cause we want to? I have news for you, we don't want to, we have to. AD ALWAYS outnumbers us 2:1. If we were to attack DC, AD would hit us in the back and cap the whole dang map back. Do you have any idea how much I want to fight Ariana Kishi? Or fixate? Trust me, if I did not have to worry about AD zerging us to death, I would happily go to bleakers/chal and fight DC instead. If I did not have to worry about AD zerging us to death with twice our numbers: I would happily stop chasing Telel and Stacey and Vjulk and go after Ariana or fixate or some other DC person.

Y'all have a much higher score than EP and DC, and y'all consistently nightcap everything back: whether or not y'all are the most farmable faction means nothing: you are always in the lead. Constantly nightcaping everything and mindlessly zerg blobing into the meatgrinder will not make you good at PvP.

If you want the AD of had to not be "outclassed" then tell them to not nightcap everything back tonight. Tell them to not rage quit when they get beat, but to stay and learn from their mistakes. Tell them to get organized and work as a team, not be scattered across the map. And don't yell at and insult everyone(I have heard reports of the AD zone chat tonight, don't know if they are true, but still)

All you are doing by pounding on AD is encouraging them to nightcap more. 2/3's of the Haderus AD are people new to pvp. They see something light up on the map and they react to it regardless of what or how much real estate they already own. They are doing the capture quests and enjoying the limited Cyrodiil PvE content.

I play on Azura's. We are always outnumbered. The longest we have had an emperor is like 2 days and we didn't even get the hp buff because the server bugged out. Then we go to sleep and surprise...EP nightcaps the map. Used to play on Chillrend. We'd take one resource and the pop would jump to 2 bars DC and we would get swarmed back to the gate.

Night capping happens. Some people don't play on your schedule. Some people live in other countries. Some people work different hours. Some people probably just like the siege mechanics and PvE keeps. The community is diverse.

Playing tactically and playing begrudgingly are two pretty different things. Farm AD because they night cap...oh wait...its not farming, we are attacking them because they have the most pop and it makes sense. You aren't going to win a buff campaign by Thorn guesters and day pushes, so don't bring up score. You need a constant presence and pressure which right now neither DC nor EP has.

My main point here is most of the Haderus AD players are LEARNING PvP. And what are they learning? EP and DC farm them and hit them at the same time. That can be overwhelming. So what do they do? They PvP when they get the least resistance.....at night. Is attacking when the least resistance is present not the thing to do?
    Marek
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is whats wrong with PvP and why buff servers are a joke.... AD you are Terabad on this server and tactics like this is why i will continue to farm you with the rest of DC here and EP doing the same to you. L2P.

8sfofO4.jpg?1

Sorry, but farming on a buff server is what is wrong with PVP. You are only encouraging the zerg mentality by doing so.

Maybe fight another faction rather then gang up on the horribly outclassed poplocked faction. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the point of pvp to gain emperor-ships and whatnot? Easily could have been done AND crowned a DC emp within the last few hours with how bad AD was playing.

All that is going to come of this is more inexperienced AD players coming on to haderus and the pvp community will be worse off for it.

a POP LOCKED AD against a ONE BAR EP and a ONE BAR DC, and you are surprised we attacked AD? are you serious? Is attacking the most populated faction not a smart thing to do?

And do you really think we EP attack AD simply cause we want to? I have news for you, we don't want to, we have to. AD ALWAYS outnumbers us 2:1. If we were to attack DC, AD would hit us in the back and cap the whole dang map back. Do you have any idea how much I want to fight Ariana Kishi? Or fixate? Trust me, if I did not have to worry about AD zerging us to death, I would happily go to bleakers/chal and fight DC instead. If I did not have to worry about AD zerging us to death with twice our numbers: I would happily stop chasing Telel and Stacey and Vjulk and go after Ariana or fixate or some other DC person.

Y'all have a much higher score than EP and DC, and y'all consistently nightcap everything back: whether or not y'all are the most farmable faction means nothing: you are always in the lead. Constantly nightcaping everything and mindlessly zerg blobing into the meatgrinder will not make you good at PvP.

If you want the AD of had to not be "outclassed" then tell them to not nightcap everything back tonight. Tell them to not rage quit when they get beat, but to stay and learn from their mistakes. Tell them to get organized and work as a team, not be scattered across the map. And don't yell at and insult everyone(I have heard reports of the AD zone chat tonight, don't know if they are true, but still)

All you are doing by pounding on AD is encouraging them to nightcap more. 2/3's of the Haderus AD are people new to pvp. They see something light up on the map and they react to it regardless of what or how much real estate they already own. They are doing the capture quests and enjoying the limited Cyrodiil PvE content.

I play on Azura's. We are always outnumbered. The longest we have had an emperor is like 2 days and we didn't even get the hp buff because the server bugged out. Then we go to sleep and surprise...EP nightcaps the map. Used to play on Chillrend. We'd take one resource and the pop would jump to 2 bars DC and we would get swarmed back to the gate.

Night capping happens. Some people don't play on your schedule. Some people live in other countries. Some people work different hours. Some people probably just like the siege mechanics and PvE keeps. The community is diverse.

Playing tactically and playing begrudgingly are two pretty different things. Farm AD because they night cap...oh wait...its not farming, we are attacking them because they have the most pop and it makes sense. You aren't going to win a buff campaign by Thorn guesters and day pushes, so don't bring up score. You need a constant presence and pressure which right now neither DC nor EP has.

My main point here is most of the Haderus AD players are LEARNING PvP. And what are they learning? EP and DC farm them and hit them at the same time. That can be overwhelming. So what do they do? They PvP when they get the least resistance.....at night. Is attacking when the least resistance is present not the thing to do?

I'd point out the flaw in that line of thinking using a offshoot of one of the native guilds as an example.

EP's main raid group was converging on Sejanus after a earlier siege had been repulsed by said native guild. We lay stealthily in wait waiting for more to arrive so we could attempt the siege again. Occasionally the presumed raid leader for the AD raid would sneak up and try to attack, misting away and escaping before he could be killed. We thought him a sissy.

On the contrary he merely gauged our numbers so his raid could sneak up from behind, flank us, and crush us thoroughly. That was a good tactic. That showed that instead of them being 'farmed' or 'farming us' they employed strategy and patience. Instead of just rushing into the open field thinking they could steamroll us, they played it safe and caught us legitimately off guard.

If more AD played like that instead of shrieking in zone chat (which I can only imagine sounding like) "DEM DURN EP DUN TOOK ARRR BUFFZ!" "THEY'RE EXPLOITING KEEPS!" "ZERGBALL!" when it's quite literally 150+ of them against at most 30 of us, EP and probably DC would have a higher opinion of them.

T_T Had the questionable honor of running into Ariana at the Chalman and BRK sieges. 1 woman army too stronk. I need to get some sleep for work dammit. Why do I have to earn money to pay bills instead of being able to pvp all day and night...
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

8sfofO4.jpg?1

I'd point out the flaw in that line of thinking using a offshoot of one of the native guilds as an example.

EP's main raid group was converging on Sejanus after a earlier siege had been repulsed by said native guild. We lay stealthily in wait waiting for more to arrive so we could attempt the siege again. Occasionally the presumed raid leader for the AD raid would sneak up and try to attack, misting away and escaping before he could be killed. We thought him a sissy.

On the contrary he merely gauged our numbers so his raid could sneak up from behind, flank us, and crush us thoroughly. That was a good tactic. That showed that instead of them being 'farmed' or 'farming us' they employed strategy and patience. Instead of just rushing into the open field thinking they could steamroll us, they played it safe and caught us legitimately off guard.

If more AD played like that instead of shrieking in zone chat (which I can only imagine sounding like) "DEM DURN EP DUN TOOK ARRR BUFFZ!" "THEY'RE EXPLOITING KEEPS!" "ZERGBALL!" when it's quite literally 150+ of them against at most 30 of us, EP and probably DC would have a higher opinion of them.

T_T Had the questionable honor of running into Ariana at the Chalman and BRK sieges. 1 woman army too stronk. I need to get some sleep for work dammit. Why do I have to earn money to pay bills instead of being able to pvp all day and night...

They are the 1/3 that make up the Haderus AD population who has PvP experience. The rest are learning. We assume the same things about the Azura's EP when they zerg back their buffs. They are probably asking for help from their PvP friends and whatnot. Most of the time zone chat is just people asking for group invites.

Unfortunately with so few servers it is very hard for people to actually learn how to PvP when all they have access to is Haderus AD hate and Thornblade choke point AOE fights. The people that "guard" the buff servers all are experienced at getting farmed or repulsing the guilds that go there to farm, so trying out PvP there isn't going to last long unless you are with the people doing the farming.
    Marek
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like i chose the wrong day not to play
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why is it that one of the guys I was playing with last night was being threatened by his AD toons guild that they were going to kick him because he was playing on his DC toon?

They allow you to make multiple characters on different factions and play with your friends from different zones. Is having that one extra player to you already pop locked faction going to make that big of a difference?

Its pathetic moves like this why the PvDoor lords of Haderus are hated so much by others.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will call out and flame ANY haderus AD member(that includes you lacidon) from here on out that talks ANY kind of trash on these forums and in-game.

AD, you people were POP LOCKED, yet a ONE BAR EP and ONE BAR DC drove y'all back to the gates. It was pathetic. You people better not talk any more s**** about EP and DC on had until y'all can do well yourselves.
    I agree, it was pretty embarrassing to be us for most of the day. We had some well fought, drawn out victories like at Roe at one point, and I think Sej another time. One of the outposts. But there were a lot of negative battles for us today. Superior numbers with insufficient tactics, skill, and everything else that could go wrong. We had a ton of new folks too that we tried to point in the right direction but most likely got farmed, often, and ultimately we struggled as an alliance with a huge numbers advantage.

Our guild leader had his usual raid going, and whenever we would try to cut off blue -- capping glade when they still hold ash and nikel, stuff like that -- a certain DK and her crew always seemed to show up and either wipe us or delay us long enough to keep us from our task. Good intel or horrible luck, it just wasn't happening. We switched to attacking reds and kept encountering Galalin, Benom, and their group which seemed to be 75% DKs (even though it wasn't). Ultimately we took KC and Farra while the rest of the AD worked on Arrius, but it was tough sledding. Our guild and our raid groups that we put together are still emphasizing learning how to pvp and teaching those in our groups some techniques and talking about key skills and timing and such, but we still don't have a good anti-DK strategy. And so the struggle continues.

I say all that but I did have a lot of fun today. Some great pvp in Haderus, not just one group steamrolling another. That Roe capture was pretty epic.

Edit: technically we do have an anti-DK strategy but we don't have enough sorcs to consistently negate standards etc.
    Edited by Kartalin on January 2, 2015 11:19AM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Joejudas
    Joejudas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so chill and azuras are about to be yellow campaigns....but you guys asked for it by not leaving haderus alone.
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    so chill and azuras are about to be yellow campaigns....but you guys asked for it by not leaving haderus alone.

I have to say... LOL

and

less QQ, more Pew Pew.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do what you want on Azura's, not my campaign. However, while your on Azura's pvdooring, I'll be on Haderus takin scrolls and keeps!
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey guys. How is haderus? i'm a thornblade player, and i want to change a bit. but i'm afraid of finding no action cos the population bar is always low.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭

Bring it. The Legion will slaughter AD on all campaigns.
    Edited by Oughash on January 2, 2015 1:08PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No they arent. If AD from Haderus cant even defend with massive numbers advantage on their home campaign, what in gods name makes you think they will have any semblance of success guested to a red or blue buff server? (both of which have very large and active guilds on them, chillrend has had the same emperor for 40+ days and they actively defend constantly.)

You have absolutely no chance of making a dent on either campaign with the people you run with on Haderus. None.

But by all means let me know when you try. Ill bring Lyz to Azuras or Dannika to Chillrend and get me some massive AP.
    Edited by Rylana on January 2, 2015 1:21PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    I woke up this morning with sores all over my body, but happy, after being sexually violated by Benom countless times last night ...
    Only if she knew that I like it rough and I feel young and in love again.
    Edited by diskiukas on January 2, 2015 2:30PM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run with myself on Haderus mostly. Try to kick the red hornet's nest as much as possible and do my best to help those who aren't in a group.

Its funny because I had 3 or 4 successful raids I get people whispering me to see if I have a group just about every day.

Telel has really stepped up the cat game and is leading the PUG charge as well.

Something that I think you guys have to understand about Haderus:

It's not pvp centric. What I mean is there are say 300 people on the server when its locked.

About 250 of those people are randoms that are not pvp'ing the way you are pvp'ing.

So yes, you will have 15-40 EP/DC fighting 300, but in reality you are fighting 40-50AD with little more than NPCs with them.

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

No they arent. If AD from Haderus cant even defend with massive numbers advantage on their home campaign, what in gods name makes you think they will have any semblance of success guested to a red or blue buff server? (both of which have very large and active guilds on them, chillrend has had the same emperor for 40+ days and they actively defend constantly.)

You have absolutely no chance of making a dent on either campaign with the people you run with on Haderus. None.

But by all means let me know when you try. Ill bring Lyz to Azuras or Dannika to Chillrend and get me some massive AP.

i'll save a spot in the raid for you...as long as you bring that sexy negate ;p
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrkaco_ESO wrote: »
    Here comes the dethrone train...

run_zps65c95695.gif
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't playing yesterday because I need a little break from pvp, What I can say it's really funny seeing those EP rage threads about AD and no AD rage threads, so I have to assume that said ppl are angry because their little farm was destroyed. And HOW THOSE DIRTY LITTLE AD DARE TO RUIN MAHH FARM, AP! AP!

Nobody forced you to play here, it's your choice and you know what was gonna happen. And you zerg us all the time, and that's why I'm tired, all the time all by myself against much more opponents. So you deserve being zeged at some point.

Next thing I want to clarify is stop freaking saying that AD is bringing 3 bar pop. It's a lie, those are pve hordes it's fourth faction. It has nothing to do with AD, EP or DC, all they want are buffs, and they will ruin all 3 buffs server (I was in Azuras few times, and eventually got steamrolled by locked EP pop). Nobody is calling them, nobody can control them. Pve hordes wil zerg everything that is different color.

One more topic I want to mention. How is haderus looking now. We have a bit of small scale pvp, and then EP is zerging everything with occasional DC help. And than pvers are zerging said factions. That's not the way, it's zergs bouncing back and forth. Still it's better than Azura or Chill, because there nothing is happening, you need to bring your raid group to start taking stuff.

Those were my few words of comment on Haders in current state.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shhhh, don't tell folks this one is leading groups. Otherwise people might start thinking khajiit is halfway competent and or likes telling people what to do.

Considering 'batkhajiit hunting' is now a thing for certain people on Haderus this one does not need the extra attention.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a serious post. Just because you are outnumbered doesn't mean you are outclassed. This thread is full of people bragging about the AP gains and KD counts on this server, where the only thing that happens is AP farming of the horde of unorganized AD players. (of course you are going to get tons of AP)

If you are happy at the end of the day knowing you farmed the most farm-able players currently on NA then more power to you. And yes AD NA is the most farm-able faction. If they weren't we would have more fun when we play on Azura's and red would have an actual presence on Chillrend.

People are going to PvP however they want. I just don't agree with all of the "PvP is dying" and "population imbalance" posts. Clearly pop numbers mean nothing when a poplocked faction can get rolled over so easily.

Still a little unclear, are you saying that because Haderus AD aren't good that it's unfair to fight their hordes and that DC and EP should leave them alone? That seems to be your point, but that just can't be right.
    Edited by Reverb on January 2, 2015 4:02PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    If you ask me , biggest AD problem is lack of communication between groups or in chat. I cannot explain why, but people tend to keep whatever they are doing to themselves. Any time I run with DC toon , it's always different, people talk with each other. Also lack of leadership (Ithilwenn and Ty were good leaders, shame they are not that dedicated to Haderus anymore) and lack sense of unity -you desperately defending important keep, outnumbered for some reason, despite being poplocked or with 2 bars and at the same time you see resources lighting up all over the map.
    Edited by diskiukas on January 2, 2015 3:48PM
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus AD zone,

zone: Need haylp at Blackboot, 200 (insert here) seiging wall! Fare flaggeded!
    zone: Bleakers under attack! Everybody to Bleakers!
    zone: OMG LFG Bleakers!
    zone: Need more, Bleakers!
    zone: Need help at Bleakers!
    Edited by riverdragon72 on January 2, 2015 3:59PM
    Meh...**** it..
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »

Next thing I want to clarify is stop freaking saying that AD is bringing 3 bar pop. It's a lie, those are pve hordes it's fourth faction. It has nothing to do with AD, EP or DC, all they want are buffs, and they will ruin all 3 buffs server (I was in Azuras few times, and eventually got steamrolled by locked EP pop). Nobody is calling them, nobody can control them. Pve hordes wil zerg everything that is different color.

LOLZ.. Seriously? You playing on the EU Haderus? Wish I had a screenshot from last night. One bar EP, one bar DC and pop locked AD. (Its been like that for the past two months I been either guesting into or home with Haderus.) With the map divided between the factions and emp ring blue and red. If those PVE fourth faction hordes find an EP or DC raid, they will kill it, just like any other AvA horde would.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD was pop locked last night but I had no idea where they all were. I saw no more then 20 AD or so. Sadly it's true AD lacks communication, organization and solid tactics but we're working on it. Wouldn't hurt if we didn't also play the blame game when things go wrong. I think we took some hits when some organized guilds started losing numbers or just not PvPing like Alacrity, Noore, DiE etc. My guild PvPs but we are only a handful at the moment.

I also have to say that I was disappointed to see that we morning-capped everything, was hoping for some good fights today but guess not.

Also... small rant here... AD, we try to blame non-VR 14's or just new PvPers but it doesn't really matter, we were all new once, and also it's a sign of good business right? We want this game to go on yeah? So new people are good!!! Thanks to all who teach them without sounding like an a-holes.

Love the post Armitas btw lol.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    mrkaco_ESO wrote: »
    Here comes the dethrone train...

run_zps65c95695.gif

MrKaco helping us run the scroll from Glade last night while being chased by the AD swarm...
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Doing really well tonight, 310 kills and 15 deaths. over 160k AP all in 3 hours. Nothing like having 20+ players drop all their ulties on you and still lose.

Considering that you were running in what was I saw to be a full group, getting credit for all of their kills isn't impressive. However, getting dropped 15 times while huddled up in that ball, well, that's saying something.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderus AD zone,

zone: Need haylp at Blackboot, 200 (insert here) seiging wall! Fare flaggeded!
    zone: Bleakers under attack! Everybody to Bleakers!
    zone: OMG LFG Bleakers!
    zone: Need more, Bleakers!
    zone: Need help at Bleakers!

Followed shortly thereafter by

Yell: Here I PUG to save the day!

or

Yell: There's no need to fear. The Children of Hircine are here!.

Sometimes Khajiit and their pups even managed to show up before the fighting was over and lend a helping hand beyond wall repairs.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or... Sup Haderus? Then one man getting getting melted machine shows up to meatbag someone. Which in turns to immediately getting melted.

Repeat Ad Nauseam.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

8sfofO4.jpg?1

Well tell the AD on had to stop gate camping and to stop whining on the forums when they get beat, and maybe people will respect y'all enough to not come farm you at alessia for 2 hours. the fact you people came with a POP LOCKED FORCE against ONE BAR of EP and DC, throws your entire "works during different time zones" out the window. Its not a matter of time zones: the AD people don't want to lose their buffs, and they do whatever they deem necessary to get them back, even if it's something as low and despicable as gate camping.

And like I may have stated, It has nothing to do with time zones. If y'all can keep had pop-locked for your alliance most of the day, that means y'all do have the time and the numbers to come PvP. You people just wait until EP and DC go to sleep, then cap everything back with no resistance; and some of you really wonder why the AD on had don't do really well.

If you people want to do better, then stop camping the gates, stop nightcaping everything, stop zerg blobing everything to death, and do some ACTUAL PvP. I promise, y'all will be better off for it
    Edited by Cody on January 2, 2015 6:22PM