Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD is morning capping the map right now, could use some more EP to login and help defend.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    ;O Nightblade Tyagoists prevail against AD backcapping. Especially the hilarious snatch and grab of Chalman. Thanks AD for being courteous enough to front door it for us :)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ah, so EP got emp? that's nice. After the 2:1 ratio I had to deal with last night, I expected us to have nothing.

I was going to play on my PvE character today, but ill pop in to had for a bit.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    What is the DC pop on Haderus? I have been wanting to take a break from lagblade anyways. If their are good fights to be had on Haderus without so much of the insane lag, count me in, I'd like to come on and toss my hat into the mix.

I'll join any DC groups, I'm very much a team player, and will do whatever to be successful.

Just pm if any DC groups are on Haderus, ill join, I think it would be fun.
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I went on Had last night and help 5 others grab that scroll and return it then grab glade most. I couldn't understand for the life of me what AD and EP were thinking.

EP was 1 keep from emp, AD was 1 keep from losing emp. We grab the scroll and as we near brindle gate area EP and AD gank us and then AD gets the scroll back....

I don't get why EP didn't attack AD there until after the 6 blue died. Maybe I missed something. But it was fun being doubled team by EP and AD at the same time. Took another try but we got the scroll.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • mrkaco_ESO
    Thanks. I am sure I will be dethroned by the end of the day or tomorrow in the AM. Will enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    woodsro wrote: »
    What is the DC pop on Haderus? I have been wanting to take a break from lagblade anyways. If their are good fights to be had on Haderus without so much of the insane lag, count me in, I'd like to come on and toss my hat into the mix.

I'll join any DC groups, I'm very much a team player, and will do whatever to be successful.

Just pm if any DC groups are on Haderus, ill join, I think it would be fun.

DC=non-existent first 3/4 of the day. Here is the haderus cycle:

AD caps everything while EP and DC sleep

EP makes some pushes, gets their home keeps back, and sometimes even manage to get their scrolls back, along with an emp every now and then

DC comes in after EP starts pushing to either cause some chaos themselves, or to save AD:) one of the two

after EP or DC take their stuff back and cap ADs' stuff, AD people come whine on the forums about the big bad EP/DC and how they are ruining the server

Then everyone that knows the truth laughs at the AD whiners.

After AD gets thru whining on the forums, they nightcap(may as well use the term here) the entire map back and gate camp EP and DC for the next 2-3 days.

the cycle repeats itself

Edited by Cody on January 1, 2015 9:47PM
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I went on Had last night and help 5 others grab that scroll and return it then grab glade most. I couldn't understand for the life of me what AD and EP were thinking.

EP was 1 keep from emp, AD was 1 keep from losing emp. We grab the scroll and as we near brindle gate area EP and AD gank us and then AD gets the scroll back....

I don't get why EP didn't attack AD there until after the 6 blue died. Maybe I missed something. But it was fun being doubled team by EP and AD at the same time. Took another try but we got the scroll.

Well The rest of the raid was at ash but we had 3 people nearby that scroll who just wanted to charge in and cause some chaos
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Well The rest of the raid was at ash but we had 3 people nearby that scroll who just wanted to charge in and cause some chaos

IIRC there were alot of accusations flying this morning that DC was softening up EP keeps for AD to take because allegedly Lord Fluffy dislikes Mrkaco. Green alliance ***! At least that's what we thought until the AD PVE buff babies PVDoored all of DC's pizza and stole their scroll.

And now they're getting it back. It's not nice to hog things all the time AD...
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    im not up to date on all the children's issues. Each time I've come it's usually operation *** AD so I was surprised that EP and AD were working together to stop us.

Not that I care, just means more AP for me lol
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today has been muchly a most crazy crazy day of much backflipping, and doing general Jackie Chan hijinks while continuing to teach people to not shoot at anything with a red flag because it's a DK with its flappers up. Seriously, hire some sorcerers and templars so that khajiit can stop hunting down just one guy over and over.

Woke up and saw that some how our strong winged (but still not as pretty) opponents of the pact had not only held onto things over night, but that somehow still had more blokes on the field than us no matter where Telel went. Two bars of AD pop and this one never saw more than a dozen of us in one place up until the last couple of hours. It's like a PVE guild formed a raid just to do the dungeons and never told this most humble of corpse cleaners.

Telel was even forced to run a duck herd which they proceeded to name Leech Squad. Some of you may have seen this one herding their ducks into numerous keep rescues, Alessia farm flank attacks, NUMEROUS attempts on BRK, and one rather epic attempt to take Aleswell.

The last one actually saw us holding the NW tower from a determined push by the best of the pact for a good five minutes as we held them off and gained a good chunk of AP for the newbs under Batkhajiit's grumpy care.

Also this one is going to claim that getting wiped at Nikel by the daggets was all according to plan as it got them to come out of the tower at Roebeck's mine instead of farming the illiterates. So....dance on this one's strings puppets!
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Today has been muchly a most crazy crazy day of much backflipping, and doing general Jackie Chan hijinks while continuing to teach people to not shoot at anything with a red flag because it's a DK with its flappers up. Seriously, hire some sorcerers and templars so that khajiit can stop hunting down just one guy over and over.

Woke up and saw that some how our strong winged (but still not as pretty) opponents of the pact had not only held onto things over night, but that somehow still had more blokes on the field than us no matter where Telel went. Two bars of AD pop and this one never saw more than a dozen of us in one place up until the last couple of hours. It's like a PVE guild formed a raid just to do the dungeons and never told this most humble of corpse cleaners.

Telel was even forced to run a duck herd which they proceeded to name Leech Squad. Some of you may have seen this one herding their ducks into numerous keep rescues, Alessia farm flank attacks, NUMEROUS attempts on BRK, and one rather epic attempt to take Aleswell.

The last one actually saw us holding the NW tower from a determined push by the best of the pact for a good five minutes as we held them off and gained a good chunk of AP for the newbs under Batkhajiit's grumpy care.

Also this one is going to claim that getting wiped at Nikel by the daggets was all according to plan as it got them to come out of the tower at Roebeck's mine instead of farming the illiterates. So....dance on this one's strings puppets!

I was fighting you in glorious 1v1 battle at that aleswell tower. It was fun until both pact and dominion soldiers decided to show up and ruin it:(

I will get you at some point. I have gotten dark patriot, Suicide blonde, now its just you and Stacey...whatever her name is, that I must send to the void:)

It shall be done in due time, have no worries. until then, I will continue shooting at you on the fields; no matter how many times you may roll dodge me, or how many of my marks you purge. You will die Telel:)

and I was surprised to see Mrkaco as emperor. When that other AD group showed up last night; they had us outnumbered 2:1: I expected the pact to lose everything over night. Guess that did not happen.

I'm sure it will tonight though. the PvEr's can't be happy they lost their precious emp buffs.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol AD 3 bars DC 1bar EP 1 bar. Buff babies are for real. Good fight none the less
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is whats wrong with PvP and why buff servers are a joke.... AD you are Terabad on this server and tactics like this is why i will continue to farm you with the rest of DC here and EP doing the same to you. L2P.

8sfofO4.jpg?1
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is whats wrong with PvP and why buff servers are a joke.... AD you are Terabad on this server and tactics like this is why i will continue to farm you with the rest of DC here and EP doing the same to you. L2P.

8sfofO4.jpg?1

Sorry, but farming on a buff server is what is wrong with PVP. You are only encouraging the zerg mentality by doing so.

Maybe fight another faction rather then gang up on the horribly outclassed poplocked faction. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the point of pvp to gain emperor-ships and whatnot? Easily could have been done AND crowned a DC emp within the last few hours with how bad AD was playing.

All that is going to come of this is more inexperienced AD players coming on to haderus and the pvp community will be worse off for it.
    Marek
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

8sfofO4.jpg?1

Sorry, but farming on a buff server is what is wrong with PVP. You are only encouraging the zerg mentality by doing so.

Maybe fight another faction rather then gang up on the horribly outclassed poplocked faction. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the point of pvp to gain emperor-ships and whatnot? Easily could have been done AND crowned a DC emp within the last few hours with how bad AD was playing.

All that is going to come of this is more inexperienced AD players coming on to haderus and the pvp community will be worse off for it.

Have you looked at the map? DC controls half of it ... Not sure how we arent "PvPing" the "correct" way.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asgari..... your really temping me to home Haderus....if DC is controlling half the map with those kinda pop numbers that's just insane!

You will be emp before the end of the week, I just want front row seats!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this a serious post? What kind of logic are you using? You want me to take my raid of EP and attack DC when I got a pop locked AD faction zerging me? Don't get me wrong, I would love to fight Ariana Kishi and her DC, but right now we're both the underpopulated faction on AD's buff campaign and attacking each other is just stupid.

I understand that EP currently has Emperor and on Thornblade would mean both other factions should dethrone. That logic is thrown out the window on a buff campaign. Also, no way DC could crown an Emperor today, no way. They would have to get through EP, not going to happen. ;)

8sfofO4.jpg?1

EP farmed AD all day long. Even when they had 2 bars of population, we were farming them. I get home this evening and see they are pop locked and we are still farming them.

Was very happy to see you show up today Ariana, hope you're getting good AP!

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly Telel thinks the pop bars are broken. Usually when the population locks we're rolling over the map. But we never seem to have the sheer numbers that a locked bar would indicate.

Which leads me to think that a lot of that population are groups out running skyshards, and dungeons for achievements. This one encountered a couple of them running Dolmens as they led their fellow Werewolves across the plains and hills to try and lure the daggets away from Roe for a few moments.

Or it's jut a lot of folks with friends running the random PVP quests and thinking they're helping. That would explain why khajiit kept seeing random resources getting taken tonight.

Ah well this one made new friends on both sides of the map today despite the difficulty. By making friends they of course mean driving their bakka mallet into the backs of their heads while they're not looking.
    Edited by Telel on January 2, 2015 4:44AM
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • FluffiestOne
    FluffiestOne
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC there were alot of accusations flying this morning that DC was softening up EP keeps for AD to take because allegedly Lord Fluffy dislikes Mrkaco. Green alliance ***! At least that's what we thought until the AD PVE buff babies PVDoored all of DC's pizza and stole their scroll.

And now they're getting it back. It's not nice to hog things all the time AD...

Huh? I wasn't even on this morning.
    Fluffy
    Senior Fluffykins, Daggerfall Liberator of Haderus, Dragonknight.
    Fliffers, Daggerfall Liberator of Hopesfire, Templar.
    Prophet Fluffy of Death, Casual of the Dominion, Sorceror.
    Nozdorumu The Timeless, Daggerfall. Dragon. Nightblade.
    All my toon names are subject to change.
    " Ignorance must be bliss because I can't imagine why anyone would live in it. " -Fluffy
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

Is this a serious post? What kind of logic are you using? You want me to take my raid of EP and attack DC when I got a pop locked AD faction zerging me? Don't get me wrong, I would love to fight Ariana Kishi and her DC, but right now we're both the underpopulated faction on AD's buff campaign and attacking each other is just stupid.

I understand that EP currently has Emperor and on Thornblade would mean both other factions should dethrone. That logic is thrown out the window on a buff campaign. Also, no way DC could crown an Emperor today, no way. They would have to get through EP, not going to happen. ;)

8sfofO4.jpg?1

EP farmed AD all day long. Even when they had 2 bars of population, we were farming them. I get home this evening and see they are pop locked and we are still farming them.

Doing really well tonight, 310 kills and 15 deaths. over 160k AP all in 3 hours. Nothing like having 20+ players drop all their ulties on you and still lose.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Akiija
    Akiija
    ✭✭
    FWIW, it's been good to see the Pact and Covenant out in force the past few days. Lot of people Dominion side, myself included, are still trying to get the hang of PvP, and it feels like a bit of trial by fire will be good in the long run for us getting our acts together.

If for no other reason than the sheer frustration of failing with my group so much forcing me to study up for the next fight, you'll get at least one more "thanks" from a Dominion scrub over here.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »

8sfofO4.jpg?1

This is a serious post. Just because you are outnumbered doesn't mean you are outclassed. This thread is full of people bragging about the AP gains and KD counts on this server, where the only thing that happens is AP farming of the horde of unorganized AD players. (of course you are going to get tons of AP)

If you are happy at the end of the day knowing you farmed the most farm-able players currently on NA then more power to you. And yes AD NA is the most farm-able faction. If they weren't we would have more fun when we play on Azura's and red would have an actual presence on Chillrend.

People are going to PvP however they want. I just don't agree with all of the "PvP is dying" and "population imbalance" posts. Clearly pop numbers mean nothing when a poplocked faction can get rolled over so easily.
    Marek
  • mrkaco_ESO
    Here comes the dethrone train...
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's also worth noting that the farmers also get KILLED by the most farmable players. Players like the humble, and very much not good at things, Batkhajiit.

So, they get to brag they beat up a bunch of quadriplegic blind goats who have asthma, and the goats get to brag they murdered an entire pack of 'roided out rabid wolves with chainsaw faces.

This is a win win yes?

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mrkaco_ESO wrote: »
    Here comes the dethrone train...

CHOO CHOO!!
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Honestly Telel thinks the pop bars are broken. Usually when the population locks we're rolling over the map. But we never seem to have the sheer numbers that a locked bar would indicate.

Which leads me to think that a lot of that population are groups out running skyshards, and dungeons for achievements. This one encountered a couple of them running Dolmens as they led their fellow Werewolves across the plains and hills to try and lure the daggets away from Roe for a few moments.

Or it's jut a lot of folks with friends running the random PVP quests and thinking they're helping. That would explain why khajiit kept seeing random resources getting taken tonight.

Ah well this one made new friends on both sides of the map today despite the difficulty. By making friends they of course mean driving their bakka mallet into the backs of their heads while they're not looking.

The funny thing is as often as AD accuses us of point farming, the thing is you never get better unless you learn, and you never learn unless you adapt. All the times we laughed and pointed at Lacedion's guild farming them at the KC LM back in the day, they eventually wised up and adopted our own tactics against us.

Unfortunately alot of ugly ducklings swarming around look cute and fluffy, but aren't harmless. they just nip at your legs.

Congrats Mrkaco on your reign, you held it the longest for any EP Haderus native to date beating Thoranlight's record of 10 hours. Keep up the fight.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I will call out and flame ANY haderus AD member(that includes you [snip]) from here on out that talks ANY kind of trash on these forums and in-game.

AD, you people were POP LOCKED, yet a ONE BAR EP and ONE BAR DC drove y'all back to the gates. It was pathetic. You people better not talk any more *** about EP and DC on had until y'all can do well yourselves.

Y'all better not EVER accuse us of being nothing but zerglings ever again; after that performance you AD gave us EP at alessia, you people better look in the freaking mirror for once in your ESO lives.

I will enjoy watching DC mop the floor with y'all in Their push for emp

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Naming-and-Shaming.
    Edited by ZOS_JanS on January 3, 2015 1:45PM
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You DC are everywhere.... I've been hopping between Chillrend and Haderus all day and its always the same ones :/
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

8sfofO4.jpg?1

a POP LOCKED AD against a ONE BAR EP and a ONE BAR DC, and you are surprised we attacked AD? are you serious? Is attacking the most populated faction not a smart thing to do?

And do you really think we EP attack AD simply cause we want to? I have news for you, we don't want to, we have to. AD ALWAYS outnumbers us 2:1. If we were to attack DC, AD would hit us in the back and cap the whole dang map back. Do you have any idea how much I want to fight Ariana Kishi? Or fixate? Trust me, if I did not have to worry about AD zerging us to death, I would happily go to bleakers/chal and fight DC instead. If I did not have to worry about AD zerging us to death with twice our numbers: I would happily stop chasing Telel and Stacey and Vjulk and go after Ariana or fixate or some other DC person.

Y'all have a much higher score than EP and DC, and y'all consistently nightcap everything back: whether or not y'all are the most farmable faction means nothing: you are always in the lead. Constantly nightcaping everything and mindlessly zerg blobing into the meatgrinder will not make you good at PvP.

If you want the AD of had to not be "outclassed" then tell them to not nightcap everything back tonight. Tell them to not rage quit when they get beat, but to stay and learn from their mistakes. Tell them to get organized and work as a team, not be scattered across the map. And don't yell at and insult everyone(I have heard reports of the AD zone chat tonight, don't know if they are true, but still)

Edited by Cody on January 2, 2015 6:54AM