Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel got a sort of rage tell (more annoyed than angry?) today while doing their best to distract the mighty red hordes of LOLreflectspam that rode rough shod over the poor nubs, and lemmings of the Dominion.

Apparently this one is suppose to 'stand still and fight like a man' when a crazed man in a horned helmet is spitting bats, and flaming whips at khajiit. Apparently running away to get help is not a sound military tactic when facing an opponent that is supposed to be far far more skilled than a mere humble wanderer through your pockets.

Of course this one is always considerate of others, and so terrible at this game they only wished to provide their opponent with foes worthy of flapping to.

I got a rage tell from someone named stace.... oh i dont remember the rest of her name:D it was pretty entertaining; apparantly I suck, even though i got her down to the last 10% of her health, and would have had her if I had turned around and impaled her sorry a**. I think it was because I got her killed 10 minutes before... idk.

In my opinion, if you are getting a rage tell, it ussualy means you are doing something right:D

and I will never understand why the flame whip batswarm spammers want people to just stand there and let them kill you... I sure as h*** won;t just stand there, im doing something! lol
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rage tells are funny period!

Incoming or outgoing, it matters not. It shows that people are passionate about the game.
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »
    Heard an awful lot of entitlement in zone chat today. Not gonna lie, its kind of funny.

On EP side?

No, I was on AD for the short time I was in Cyrodiil today. Someone was crying about AD being "the suck" for losing all their buffs.

I ended up missing today's festivities because of work, but from what I gather one of our raid members commented that his trade guild wanted "EP to stop taking AD's stuff" and kept calling it a "*** move to take keeps". 8(

The last fight I remember before I had to bail for work was that lovely lovely meatgrinder at Ash LM. If I had the means to I'd fraps these fights and make compilations of all the time AD attacks with no cohesive or tactical movements.

And set said footage to the Benny Hill theme.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard an awful lot of entitlement in zone chat today. Not gonna lie, its kind of funny.

On EP side?

No, I was on AD for the short time I was in Cyrodiil today. Someone was crying about AD being "the suck" for losing all their buffs.

I ended up missing today's festivities because of work, but from what I gather one of our raid members commented that his trade guild wanted "EP to stop taking AD's stuff" and kept calling it a "*** move to take keeps". 8(

The last fight I remember before I had to bail for work was that lovely lovely meatgrinder at Ash LM. If I had the means to I'd fraps these fights and make compilations of all the time AD attacks with no cohesive or tactical movements.

And id probably lol right along with anyone else watching it.

Seriously, AD still has good players, but its sometimes hard to find amidst the hilarity.

Especially the part where right after EP capped emperor and was pushing south for scrolls, someone decided to light up Ash to "cut their supply lines"

Verbatim.
    Edited by Rylana on December 29, 2014 10:29AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys make it sound as if NA AD are as bad as EU AD on Haderus, which doesnt even seem remotely possible seeing as our 6 man DC group totally *** the entire so called "yellow buff campaign" in about an hour yesterday afternoon. Video of the bloodbath coming up soon ;)
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    You guys make it sound as if NA AD are as bad as EU AD on Haderus, which doesnt even seem remotely possible seeing as our 6 man DC group totally *** the entire so called "yellow buff campaign" in about an hour yesterday afternoon. Video of the bloodbath coming up soon ;)

Not gonna lie, theres about one good group worth of players on AD Haderus that id even run with. One.

Otherwise I am just better off running solo because I couldnt count on the rest to fight out of a wet paper bag. I might as well be by myself. Not because I think im that great but because practically none of the others bring anything to the table I alone cant manage on my own. Ive seen times ive put down 3 siege and ran them, and on the map it showed 4 AD siege on that keep. Go figure.

The EP natives have been smashing their faces in for months, with literally 1/3 of their numbers in the best of times. The injection of Havoc and IR on red side, and LoM on blue side completely flipped Haderus on its head. These AD dont know what its like to fight on-par organized numbers whatsoever. Prior to the latest happenings, they were quite used to gatecamping the 12 or so reds that might show up with 40+
    Edited by Rylana on December 29, 2014 11:11AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

On EP side?

It was indeed lovely (at least for me) I got about 15 kills while you guys were trying to snipe the crap out of me, still had lots of fun, and honestly had no idea what the pugs were doing, untill I went to def alessia, and got 5.2k tick because all AD run to BRIDGE FIGHT!!! :), gotta love puggies those rare times.

Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »

Not gonna lie, theres about one good group worth of players on AD Haderus that id even run with. One.

Otherwise I am just better off running solo because I couldnt count on the rest to fight out of a wet paper bag. I might as well be by myself. Not because I think im that great but because practically none of the others bring anything to the table I alone cant manage on my own. Ive seen times ive put down 3 siege and ran them, and on the map it showed 4 AD siege on that keep. Go figure.

The EP natives have been smashing their faces in for months, with literally 1/3 of their numbers in the best of times. The injection of Havoc and IR on red side, and LoM on blue side completely flipped Haderus on its head. These AD dont know what its like to fight on-par organized numbers whatsoever. Prior to the latest happenings, they were quite used to gatecamping the 12 or so reds that might show up with 40+

AD will just wait till everyone logs, then nightcap everything back, then get their a**** kicked once again in another day or two.

It's what I like to call the Haderus cycle(oh and btw that's trademarked, you can't use it:))
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair some of us didn't wait until the pacters logged. Others also did what they could to teach folks how not to be regarded as leeches and fodder.

To illustrate how hard some of us fought Telel will point out they began the day at number 85 on the leaderboards, but ended up at number 8.

Heck Telel even dragged some of their werewolf guild into the line of fire and we did what we could with meatbags and oil 'pults.

We also didn't really seem to have a huge (at least 3 to 1) numbers advantage for a good chunk of the day. Early on there were a lot of bratty folks who simply would not listen or come help defend and ran off to do wonderfully smart things like...defend Glademist as alessia was attacked. They wouldn't even come out and retake the resources until Telel yelled about the defenders and the AP to be had. XD

Later on in the evening the chap who leads the usual haderus PUG decided to take the newbs under his wing and go retake the blue keeps in order to show them how to assault properly. A wiser move than feeding them into the meat grinder and having some of them quit out of frustration. So that left a relative handful of us to get rolled over at KC, and even then we sent the AP farmers packing more than once when they didn't have NPC guards to hide behind.

By the time we retook KC and began retaking scrolls we'd gone back to one bar of pop.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Mukuro
    Mukuro
    ✭✭
    T-minus 4.5 hours till day one chaos... if the last 2 weeks repeat... i look forward to the death that will be upon us on this glorious day...
    Illusions... or real illusions. Within the illusions hide real illusions... from the real illusions, the illusions are created. Within the truth hides the lie... within the lie hides the truth.
    (EP) V13 Sorc "Mukuro Rokudo"
    (EP) V3 Temp "Unmei No Yari"
    (AD) V5 Nb "L'uomo Nero"
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mukuro wrote: »
    T-minus 4.5 hours till day one chaos... if the last 2 weeks repeat... i look forward to the death that will be upon us on this glorious day...

Did anything exciting end up happening? I had to logoff for sleep after we took Kingscrest.

By the way, it was nice running into Rylana! Strolling into Farragut Keep front door and out pops Rylana, not a very good thing for me. :)
    Edited by Psilent on December 30, 2014 12:43PM
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    EP pushed hard all day but AD just had way too many... good hard day of fighting though. Love the friendly tbagging I was getting as well ;)
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having a pretty good time working my way to caltrops in Haderus.

I wish that there was less :'( and more <3 between the 'leaders' of the server, but what do I know?
    Edited by yodased on December 30, 2014 1:53PM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I'm having a pretty good time working my way to caltrops in Haderus.

I wish that there was less :'( and more <3 between the 'leaders' of the server, but what do I know?

Are you AD?

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am indeed. Just a scrub running around trying to get mah caltrops
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Yoda is one of the most active participants on Haderus these days, who always trying to organize and teach PVe'rs. One of the nicest guys too.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well thank you :) I technically would consider myself a pve'r so I guess I am just trying to do my best in Cyrodil and not make a fool of myself.

Anyone else that wants to learn along with me is welcome to come for the ride though!
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    In the past two weeks I've seen a significant improvement in AD's performance. Yeah, we're still getting steamrolled by reds and blues, but I've seen progress. Progress is good, right?

It's commendable that a few helpful people are attempting to coordinate and educate some of the newer players. Some, have even gone as far as to invest not only their time but cash (for a TS server) in order to function better. That's pretty awesome to see.

I really hope that EP and DC continue to show up and stir the pot, I've been enjoying the PvP.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel led a group today.

They hope the pacters appreciate the sacrifices khajiit had to make in order to finally drive them off that farm at Arrius. Many newbs discovered the joy of meat bags that day.

Also, quit sending your Nighty knights to kill khajiit as they try to type out orders. It is very distracting.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel led a group today.

They hope the pacters appreciate the sacrifices khajiit had to make in order to finally drive them off that farm at Arrius. Many newbs discovered the joy of meat bags that day.

Also, quit sending your Nighty knights to kill khajiit as they try to type out orders. It is very distracting.

I saw you trying to get that group on the same page. Single file up the hill as you herded them. Eventually they got it I think.

meanwhile I just kept ramboing it, cause I was at about the 15 hour mark and I just didnt care anymore. Eventually worked, I ended up killing all the guards somehow on the flag and your group took it, but jesus those reds. Its like they have a damn assist macro. 10-15 of them at once on one person, usually me.

I got to play like a pug with a forward camp for the first time in a long time. Die, respawn, die respawn, die... die.... die.... die.... die.... you get the point.

I did sort of lol @ the guy that kept shooting me in the windmill with a ballista. I was like, come fite me you coward.

Did however remind the reds I can still be dangerous when they sorta sauntered onto the back flag of BRK like they owned it and found the business end of my elemental wall waiting. Mwa hahaha.
    Edited by Rylana on December 30, 2014 7:56PM
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel refers to it as the Tom Cruise Strategy for victory.

live, fight, die, repeat.

EDIT: This one has to apologize for leading an assault on KC after they promised not to go there once we had the scrolls.

Seems some folks started camping out arrius LM after over an hour of skirmishing over it, and the others asked this one to lead a distraction force...that worked a little to well.
    Edited by Telel on December 31, 2014 12:30AM

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since i wont be on at midnight... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!! To all you AD EP DC Haderus killing machines.

Your local DK Scrub out
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I flipflopped between factions today. Had a blast hooking up EP side with my old Dawnbreaker rival/opponent Zazeer and his crew.

Died a lot, but hey thats the life of a divebomber and first in. Negating those negates and then getting negated feels batman :(

The yellow zerg was real as hell tonight. 2 bar AD vs 1 bar EP. No DC to really speak of.

Not a bad way to end 2014, but it would have been far more satisfying if the blues would have made a showing beyond capping a few resources here and there.

• OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pretty good fights tonight. Hopefully this kind of action continues in Haderus and hopefully DC shows up. Happy New Year to you all.
  • mjspnrb18_ESO
    mjspnrb18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So, I flipflopped between factions today. Had a blast hooking up EP side with my old Dawnbreaker rival/opponent Zazeer and his crew.

Died a lot, but hey thats the life of a divebomber and first in. Negating those negates and then getting negated feels batman :(

The yellow zerg was real as hell tonight. 2 bar AD vs 1 bar EP. No DC to really speak of.

Not a bad way to end 2014, but it would have been far more satisfying if the blues would have made a showing beyond capping a few resources here and there.

A good time had by all :) and to come out at the end of the day with an EP Emperor on Haderus i couldnt be happier!
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A good time had by all :) and to come out at the end of the day with an EP Emperor on Haderus i couldnt be happier!

Yeah I just logged in a few ago and did my hireling emails for the day before i head out and saw.

We started that, held that whole half of the map all day to make that possible tonight.

My AD brethren are probably none too pleased with me, but jesus christ they outnumbered us 2 or 3 to 1 in almost every fight.
    Edited by Rylana on January 1, 2015 11:26AM
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Woke up to a EP Emperor and DC attacking! Very different! When I logged off last night to sleep we were outnumbered at least 2 to 1. Figured I'd wake up to a yellow map and our scrolls back down south. Nope!

Congrats Mrkaco on Emperor, nice to see a long time native get Emperor on Haderus!

• Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gratz Kaco! Always working hard for the pact.
    Edited by Armitas on January 1, 2015 1:58PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    It was truly fun, nice to see more skilled AD show up, and more even fights, last thing before I logged off was epic sej battle, when EP made 2 holes, yet we still held :). It would have been even better if I weren't shield charged by dk's for few hrs straight, got a headache and went a bit crazy, jumping around and mumbling about socks and chickens... Those shields are heavy :(
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I got into this thread specifically to ask DC to start sending player so its a fight.. Last night was fun.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.