Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Galalin wrote: »
    Jaerlach wrote: »

I dunno, in our groups its more like 'Oh man, I killed Telel, that guy is awesome, I hope I get to be in a forum post".

Lol im not even gonna deny the fact when i see @telel i lose all focus on whats going on around me while i try to chase him down and give him a dirt nap before that hammer is in the back of my skull.

DK scrub out

And this is why Telel is built for super roll dodging instead of actual fighting. Also how Telel gets most of their kills in a siege. Just shoot once, let the guards or other players handle the rest as khajiit frantically tries to flee.

Lol your dodge roll so OP like trying to stab a fish out of water with a spoon.

Nerf dodge roll
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Well....Haderus was interesting today. I got to my templar and I healed my AD peeps. What I liked...AD actually came on to defend the map once it was almost flipped and we reclaimed the inner ring. That being said, that was about it. I don't know if AD characters are logging into EP characters to come in and flip the ring and then switching back and forth but something was going on today. If that wasn't happening, then we crowned 2 EP emps who dropped from the campaign and crowned (and recrowned) a new AD emp today. Haderus was emp farm central and it was just sad. That is what Haderus has become and what it seems like what PVP has become. EP came in and took the ring, crowned emp, and left promptly except for a few native EP. That wasn't PVP, it was straight up emp farming and trading. What is even worse, and I very rarely speak ill of my own faction, was the sad state of affairs in AD zone chat. The attitude was "let's crown the next emp" and lets "let" them take things so we can get emp. AD has no respect for the title or what it should mean or represent. The attitude is lets bunker down and not defend, lets just sit here and attack when they leave. I was stunned by what I saw in haderus today. I liked fighting the smaller skirmishes and the AP was nice for my templar but apart from that, thornlag was unreal, Azuras was fun, and Haderus was just....pug city central emp town.

This is also my statement to EP and DC. I have no ill will against anyone except for a few on DC and they pretty much know who they are because they have done everything to earn certain titles but I won't name and shame here. I like fighting EP and DC so keep coming back and fighting and let us make everyone better players and perhaps we can diminish the hatred between alliances. this is meant to be fun and I have friends both DC and EP side and you guys make the game worth playing :smiley:

If this happened over the holiday then I'm truly sorry I know for a fact I would not have supported this and neither would alot of EP natives. Malady had the decency to hold it as long as she could given the circumstances, but taking the ring then abdicating off the bat then letting it get flipped is unacceptable. If I find out who those people were I will make sure not to associate with them again. All the more reason the passives should be removed it's utterly devalued the title because of these elite PVE guilds who feel it's 'required'.

I will say this if there are AD or DC who see this happening and can recognize the signs, please do what you can to stop it and fight with all your heart. EMP should be a badge of accomplishment, not the princess cake at your daughter's birthday party.

The emperorship should mean something as it exists. I can say that I did not see any of our native EP involved in this but then again I was running from keep to keep trying to defend what I could :wink: After the second flip I gave up and went to azuras for awhile. I can say that our guild is coming back to Haderus though, we plan to fight as best we can.
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Hypocrite.

A reminder to all reading this, she abdicated emp so her husband could get it.

Also, there is no collusion, the EP people there just happen to have the numbers to actually take the ring at points, and you cant at all blame people for farming emp now can you, since you have done it yourself.

http://esostats.com/26-07_Day_small_Haderus_small

Notice the gap on the 23rd of November. This is when she abdicated with 1 keep flipped, and they tried to flip it back, but the emp didnt change until after server maintenance. (notice also how youre the only one to have ever done this on this campaign, all because you hated that some people play different campaigns I guess?)

I ate some crow on that btw, because I fully expected it not to crown him at all, since it hasnt worked in several months. It was a joke then, but dont sit here denying what you yourself have done and accuse others of being questionable when youre just as bad as the ones youre accusing.

Ever wonder why I call you out so heavily on these forums? Because I dont like hypocrites, sugarcoaters, and liars.

Should put your rant under a spoiler tag because 1, no one cares, and 2, it's really damn long Rylana..... :p

For the record, Tyndreos is not her husband, I am.. Me myself, totally me... [snip] works to.. But I prefer husband. Ithil is a great person with a great personality, and then.. Then theres people like you Rylana... People that a majority of the human population wouldn't mind if you fell and broke your ankle in traffic then got hit by a bus, and then pigeons flew over your corpse and *** on it. But alas... I can pray.
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]

Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 19, 2015 7:59PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group hug! Or its lava whip for u all :smiley:
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Omy.

Not involved in this pee distance contest, but spoiler tag line new classic, will remember for future use.
    Edited by Jaerlach on December 27, 2014 8:32PM
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerf dodge roll

Bad time to mention that telel is dropping their Hunding's Rage set for Arena?

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nerf dodge roll

Bad time to mention that telel is dropping their Hunding's Rage set for Arena?

You leave me no choice... i must upgrade from spoon to fork.

Happy fishing :wink:
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of angry people in this thread atm..
    Edited by saintmurray on December 27, 2014 9:46PM
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    seriously. How are there no EP sorcs on this campaign.

Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »

My usual response to this would be magic, but considering we have a lack of sorcs, I don't think I could use that here.
    Edited by vortexman11 on December 28, 2014 12:12AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭

I agree, sorc bounty quests takes AGES to complete, I have to try to change it or go to thorn.
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • mrkaco_ESO

This would not be an issue if Negate wasn't the ultimate to end all ultimates...

No ultimate should negate another ultimate (other skills fine, ultimate not so much) .... /end rant
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mrkaco_ESO wrote: »

This would not be an issue if Negate wasn't the ultimate to end all ultimates...

No ultimate should negate another ultimate (other skills fine, ultimate not so much) .... /end rant

You know you can avoid the negates right? It's not like it does damage...
    Edited by Asgari on December 28, 2014 1:05AM
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, you can avoid it, but its not like my standard of might can just get up and walk out of a negate. Or is MrKaco's case, his veil of blades I guess .

An ultimate shouldn't be able to negate an ultimate because that would make it the ultimate of all ultimates and therefore an ultimate ultimate which is way to ultimate to be an ultimate.
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Sensesfail13
    Sensesfail13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas!!

(If any of you say Happy Thanksgiving, I swear to sweet baby Jesus I'll murder you)

HAPPY MERRYTHANKSGIVINGMAS VORTEX FROM ONE BANANER TO A STRAWBERRY!
    Wisherr, Dragonknight, Haderus, NA Server.
    Wisher of Naught, Nightblade, Haderus, NA Server.
    Guild officer: Abandoned Legion
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eglath wrote: »

I agree, sorc bounty quests takes AGES to complete, I have to try to change it or go to thorn.

>8( what am I chopped liver? Though it doesn't help that some of the notable sorcs from earlier in the campaign either jumped ship to Thornlag or switched to alts full time...
  • Tripe
    Tripe
    ✭✭✭

considering I spent almost the entire day between Farra and Arrius ganking stragglers and watching that one bomb group with Tripe in it farm you over and over at Arrius Mine.

That one bomb group with Tripe in it was Havoc.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tripe wrote: »

considering I spent almost the entire day between Farra and Arrius ganking stragglers and watching that one bomb group with Tripe in it farm you over and over at Arrius Mine.

That one bomb group with Tripe in it was Havoc.

Well you were the only name I saw, the rest was a blur as I avoided that meatgrinder quite thoroughly.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, you can avoid it, but its not like my standard of might can just get up and walk out of a negate. Or is MrKaco's case, his veil of blades I guess .

An ultimate shouldn't be able to negate an ultimate because that would make it the ultimate of all ultimates and therefore an ultimate ultimate which is way to ultimate to be an ultimate.

You going to make all the sorcs speechless.

AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another fun day of slaughter, and teaching the newbs why you DO NOT rely only on fire staves and snipe.

Now if only this one could get them to put out siege when it's sieging time, and push the flag when it's flag taking time.....

Probably should lead some groups if I want people to do that though. XD
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xiphyla wrote: »

XIPHY!!!!! (O_O)
    My BoL spamming healzer of healzerness <3

But I think what Vortex is trying to say is that negate is to ultimate for it to be called an ultimate, and because it negates other ultimates then you need a new name for it cause like he said, its way to powerful ultimate to be an ultimate. Maybe rename it an uberultimate?
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Now if only this one could get them to put out siege when it's sieging time, and push the flag when it's flag taking time.....
    If you figure out how let me know your secret.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another fun day of slaughter, and teaching the newbs why you DO NOT rely only on fire staves and snipe.

Probably should lead some groups if I want people to do that though. XD

A good day indeed... many hard fought battles and much AP to be had by all. Also had some good convo's going with my foes... always a pleasure even though we try our best to spill eachothers blood.

My only complaint is i had to leave for work.

I guess my flappy's could use the rest after todays workout anyhow.

Your local DK scrub.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Xiphyla wrote: »

XIPHY!!!!! (O_O)
    My BoL spamming healzer of healzerness <3

But I think what Vortex is trying to say is that negate is to ultimate for it to be called an ultimate, and because it negates other ultimates then you need a new name for it cause like he said, its way to powerful ultimate to be an ultimate. Maybe rename it an uberultimate?

Thanks for clearing it up.

Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    How long till the campaign resets again?
    Edited by saintmurray on December 29, 2014 2:20AM
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard an awful lot of entitlement in zone chat today. Not gonna lie, its kind of funny.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard an awful lot of entitlement in zone chat today. Not gonna lie, its kind of funny.

On EP side?
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On EP side?

No, I was on AD for the short time I was in Cyrodiil today. Someone was crying about AD being "the suck" for losing all their buffs.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

On EP side?

No, I was on AD for the short time I was in Cyrodiil today. Someone was crying about AD being "the suck" for losing all their buffs.

Lol... ok.. i was almost a little shocked there for a moment.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel got a sort of rage tell (more annoyed than angry?) today while doing their best to distract the mighty red hordes of LOLreflectspam that rode rough shod over the poor nubs, and lemmings of the Dominion.

Apparently this one is suppose to 'stand still and fight like a man' when a crazed man in a horned helmet is spitting bats, and flaming whips at khajiit. Apparently running away to get help is not a sound military tactic when facing an opponent that is supposed to be far far more skilled than a mere humble wanderer through your pockets.

Of course this one is always considerate of others, and so terrible at this game they only wished to provide their opponent with foes worthy of flapping to.