Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas!!

(If any of you say Happy Thanksgiving, I swear to sweet baby Jesus I'll murder you)

Happy easter!
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas!!

(If any of you say Happy Thanksgiving, I swear to sweet baby Jesus I'll murder you)

Vortex, for the simple fact you brought this up....HAPPY THANKSGIVING....and while I should run and find some tower to hide in so I can snipe you...I won't...my ambush is ready and waiting. :wink: but also....merry christmas!
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Guildmistress of the Abandoned Legion
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas!!

Happy Boxing Day!
    Edited by Psilent on December 26, 2014 10:58AM
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just another testament of the Undead Legion of Magnus.

I'll be back soon, fluff. Just had to travel across the country these last two weeks.

• Eglath
    Eglath
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas!!

So Vortex in case we won't meet, let me already wish you Happy Thanksgiving :)
    Vinyamar - AD vr14 sorc RANK: 30
    RAGE Core
    Abandoned Legion Officer
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Ithilwenn wrote: »
    Jaerlach wrote: »
    Cody wrote: »
    It was nice seeing lacideon again even though he said he did not like what haderus became... he was right along side the impulse blobbers....

sigh.

You want to talk about how AD goes to 2 bars? Perhaps that because 30+ep shows up and we know what will happen. Then what happens? EP gets 3 bars in Haderus while we also fight one bar of DC....now let's do the math...thats 4 bars against 2 AD bars, AD never reached 3 bars....and you want to talk about being outnumbered? What a damn joke. As for Lacedion, of course he was there fighting. Alurvelve is in OUR guild and we back and fight for our emps. You want to talk about buff servers...for those NOT homed in Haderus, what happens when AD messes with Azuras? huh? anyone? thats right, zergball mania. EP talks a lot of crap but when will they actually fight DC? Never. Because all EP knows how to do is purple. As for the native Haderus EP, it was fun to fight you again. Vjori, looking forward to it and Galalin...sounds like christmas will be interesting :wink:

Every time I have done something more meaningful than farm a resouce on Haderus, we have definitely fought active EP. Hijinx messed up the emp push for Treassach a couple weeks ago, and we've fought no shortage of the IR/PR visitors when we were doing other things.

Its a buff server, of course you're the main target. Do you think EP and AD fight each other on Chillrend? Of course not, they're outnumbered 5:1.

Not all bars are created equal, especially 1 bar - acting like 1 bar of DC is 1/3 the people of 3 bars of someone else is silly - ususally that 1 bar of DC is 25 or less people, a 3/4 full raid of one guild and maybe 10 other people somewhere else.

Outside these recent massive EP invasions, its silly to act like you do anything but outnumber your opponents 2:1 or 3:1. Again, thats what happens on a buff server, and its exactly WHY people come to fight you - lots of people to kill and not as many people to share it with. :)

You get more non-farm activity because you're a 7 day server - its a lot harder to make an emp push on a 30 day like Azura's Star or a 14 day like Chillrend. Someone can push at the start of a week for a few days on Haderus and be positioned for an emp push on the weekend if their friends are interested.

That seems positive, cause it means you're more likely to see meaningful activity. There aren't often emp pushes against Chill or Azura's because its so hard for people to get positioned for them. You'll always get your emperors back, so you guys should probably be less indignant about people having the gall to mess with you a little.

Some people may think I prefer Haderus to be yellow constantly and that actually is not the case. I like the competition. What I don't like is simply what Haderus has become and that is thornblade 2.0. I don't care if Haderus is a 7 day server, we hardly ever get any peace. Everyday is a fight for emp and it has become lag central. No one wants to play like that.

You make some good points about the size of forces, however, we fight DC and EP on both fronts and whenever lord ***...I mean fixate comes around, numbers are no less than 20-25.

Despite numbers, Haderus has become one big blue zergball and one red zerball of nothing but batswarming impulse monkeys who use no tactics to fight. Step one: gather in one ball, step 2: zerg and impulse spam, step 3: bat swarm, all up one side of the stairs and rinse and repeat down the other. I will give credit where it is due and that credit is this...the native EP of haderus use skills and tactics and thats why we stayed and fought them but sadly, they have become mixed with the red zergballers with no talent from thorn. Great you decimate people in 3 seconds, feel proud of yourself as you fight with no honor or dignity. My guild may lose but we fight with honor and we use skills and tactics. I would rather die and lose a thousand times over then become a spamming batswarming impulse monkey with no talent.

heres an idea: dc and fixate can go mess with azuras and ep can go mess with chillrend considering the longer campaign times because zerballing haderus proves nothing except that people have no skill. haderus' new ep can go back to thorn and leave the fighting between the native ad and the native ep. dont like that idea? too bad. that is why people quit. even telel, who is my friend, almost raged quit and that is saying quite alot.

the new tactics, if you can call them that, are pathetic. I still fight because I am not defeated. I will just not home in a campaign that has become thornlag 2.0 and makes the most decent and patient people not want to be there.

I missed this post when you made it, but seriously? The number of people casting impulse or bats in a LOM group is actually pretty low, and they'd probably like it if there were more highly optimized builds. I have very rarely been in a LOM group bigger than 15 in Haderus, and ony during emp pushes has there been more than a raid's worth.

Emperor is the only thing worth pushing on Haderus because your PVE team will nightcap back any scrolls taken anyway. No one feels any incentive to get the scrolls back home (the only reason to do it is the gigantic AP farm of the gate and scroll temple, which is pretty sweet), but Emperor provides lasting bonuses and is a great way to ensure you get hours of combat going, so it makes sense to attack it as an outsider. If you were invading Chill or Azura's, you'd quickly come to the same conclusion.

Your whole post reads like sour grapes: How dare highly optimized characters and tactics come to our server!!! I've fought against IR and Havoc a lot, and while I often don't enjoy it, the reality is that they're successful because they have practiced their tactics many times. The non-guild pugs of DC on Thornblade have only recently learned how to start to fight these and disrupt their highly successful AP farming strategies, and I'm sure that's why they came to feed on Haderus where most people won't know them yet.

Certain tactics are by far the most effective for fighting 2v1 and 3v1 odds. They are depedent on things like meatbag catapults, impulse, unstable wall of elements, batswarm, and negate. You see them constantly on Haderus because that's the only way to win a fight at 3v1 odds when you bring 2 bars of population to swarm a breach in a keep. In other situations those tactics are less efficient and you see them a lot less often. And some of them are just straight up most effective (especially batswarms), so of course people use them!

I saw you guys messing with Chillrend the other day and thought it was hilarious. I hope you found it profitable and AP-filled.

Listen, the fundamental reality that thornblade guilds come to Haderus because they want a lot of AP is insulting. I don't blame you for finding it offensive. The people doing this have no regard for your campaign, no regard for winning it, and no interest in it remaining competitive and interesting in the long term. Their goal is to rile up as much of your faction as possible and farm the crap out of them for profit, because most of them are not hardcore PVPers and they will get eaten for lunch by a high end guild.

However, as someone who presumably takes PVP seriously, you should probably not get as riled up about it and find a way to retaliate and win. The only way its going to stop is if the AP farm stops being profitable. There are two ways to do that - stop participating or start winning.

Zergballers with no talent from Thorn? The EP guilds that ruined your server for a week comprise the entire top 25 or so for EP on Thornblade and have lead their faction to what looks like an easy victory. They are not the very best players in this game, but they are one of the most consistent, and the most consistently online. They're effective and work well together. Pretending they're exploiting nooblets is just fanning your own ego. They are dramatically better PVPers as a group than your guild.

You sound as silly saying that as a DC on Chillrend would accusing Alacrity of being no-talent zergers from Thornblade. They're the best guild their faction offers, in fact, they're the two best (Havoc and IR).
    Edited by Jaerlach on December 27, 2014 2:24AM
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
    DC - NA first SO speed run & first Hardmode Speedrun
    NA Record Vet DSA: 11519
  • Subtomik
    Subtomik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IR, havoc, alacrity, decibel, etc have all been forged in constant completion that alone makes them stronger. They don't care about no name dc from chill or ad from haderus. They are there to smash AP piñata sand collect the sweet sweet booty within.

Sorry for any inconveniences guilds of any factions cause the smaller servers, they will be lowering the ap cost of soul gems any day now.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know I did, but now I'm back and back at work and work suuuuuuuux. I'd jump on but I'm pretty drained tonight. I hope to see everyone later in the week.

TBH I WOULD like for EP to "win" the campaign scorewise at some point, just because. We came close last week but AD gets very fussy about their scrolls, and unfortunately ever since the big score point rehaul the only thing that counts for big points is scrolls. EP could own 2/3 the map and AD still rakes in the points with scrolls alone.

One of these days. Aside from the holiday blitz EP are showing up stronger....AD though....;/ Ever since Lace's guild bailed tactical thinking's gone to the pooper. I think the last big siege I took part in we held onto Alessia for hours before the big PVE zergs came in. Even the best laid defense can't hold against 100+ angry buff nooblets.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Death to the evil intruders !
    They shall not violate our holy land.
    Edited by heng14rwb17_ESO on December 27, 2014 6:39AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gestures to entire thread.

And this friends, is why I homed in chillrend. AD exploits and uses batswarmmonkeyspam, EP exploits and uses batswarmmonkeyspam, DC exploits and uses batswarmmonkeyspam. So yall need to stop defending your own faction and stop acting like it's the entire factions fault. I've been kicked from my AD guild because I got too friendly with EP, but I'm still friends with the AD guildies, I don't hold grudges and I don't particulary care about naming and shaming.

What I have seen is that a majority of the DC I've whispered are ***, but theres been a few AD and EP *** too. So what does that mean? Well it means I've had the bad luck of whispering DC ***... Doesn't mean every DC is an ***.

I guess, what the great and wise Panda is trying to say is...

GET THE [snip] ALONG ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! THERES NO REASON TO HATE SOMEONE BECAUSE THEIR PART OF AN ALLIANCE AND SOME PEOPLE IN THAT ALLIANCE EXPLOIT AND CHIMPANZEEBATSWARMSPAMS!!

[snip] humanity is doomed with people like you guys.... No offense.

/endrant

You should really all be mad at the person who coined Batswarm chimpanzee spam... Stupidest [snip] name ever :\

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on January 13, 2015 11:29PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Much PVP tonight.

So emp farming

Taught some newbs how not to suicide on a DK's flappity flaps.

Also Telel has decided that meatbag catapults are the bestest things since Summon Shades. Especially when the DKs are very considerate and all stand together in one clump. Telel salutes them for their dedication to efficiency.

Also it is funny how many blues you can ride behind for a couple of minutes before they notice you're in hammer range. Not so funny when you run off a cliff and die because of it.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know I did, but now I'm back and back at work and work suuuuuuuux. I'd jump on but I'm pretty drained tonight. I hope to see everyone later in the week.

TBH I WOULD like for EP to "win" the campaign scorewise at some point, just because. We came close last week but AD gets very fussy about their scrolls, and unfortunately ever since the big score point rehaul the only thing that counts for big points is scrolls. EP could own 2/3 the map and AD still rakes in the points with scrolls alone.

One of these days. Aside from the holiday blitz EP are showing up stronger....AD though....;/ Ever since Lace's guild bailed tactical thinking's gone to the pooper. I think the last big siege I took part in we held onto Alessia for hours before the big PVE zergs came in. Even the best laid defense can't hold against 100+ angry buff nooblets.

Well first off, Merry Christmas :) Hope your holidays were good. Being back to work does suck but alas the grind calls. We look forward to seeing you on the battlefield :) As far as our guild goes, would you like for us to come back? Watching AD zone chat is quite sad recently and we are thinking our new pugs could learn a lesson in how to defend and attack without being slaughtered and fed to the fishes like little nibblets lol

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
    Former Empress of Haderus, Chillrend, Axe of Belharza, & Shor (2018 Mayhem Event)
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Well....Haderus was interesting today. I got to my templar and I healed my AD peeps. What I liked...AD actually came on to defend the map once it was almost flipped and we reclaimed the inner ring. That being said, that was about it. I don't know if AD characters are logging into EP characters to come in and flip the ring and then switching back and forth but something was going on today. If that wasn't happening, then we crowned 2 EP emps who dropped from the campaign and crowned (and recrowned) a new AD emp today. Haderus was emp farm central and it was just sad. That is what Haderus has become and what it seems like what PVP has become. EP came in and took the ring, crowned emp, and left promptly except for a few native EP. That wasn't PVP, it was straight up emp farming and trading. What is even worse, and I very rarely speak ill of my own faction, was the sad state of affairs in AD zone chat. The attitude was "let's crown the next emp" and lets "let" them take things so we can get emp. AD has no respect for the title or what it should mean or represent. The attitude is lets bunker down and not defend, lets just sit here and attack when they leave. I was stunned by what I saw in haderus today. I liked fighting the smaller skirmishes and the AP was nice for my templar but apart from that, thornlag was unreal, Azuras was fun, and Haderus was just....pug city central emp town.

This is also my statement to EP and DC. I have no ill will against anyone except for a few on DC and they pretty much know who they are because they have done everything to earn certain titles but I won't name and shame here. I like fighting EP and DC so keep coming back and fighting and let us make everyone better players and perhaps we can diminish the hatred between alliances. this is meant to be fun and I have friends both DC and EP side and you guys make the game worth playing :smiley:

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well....Haderus was interesting today. I got to my templar and I healed my AD peeps. What I liked...AD actually came on to defend the map once it was almost flipped and we reclaimed the inner ring. That being said, that was about it. I don't know if AD characters are logging into EP characters to come in and flip the ring and then switching back and forth but something was going on today. If that wasn't happening, then we crowned 2 EP emps who dropped from the campaign and crowned (and recrowned) a new AD emp today. Haderus was emp farm central and it was just sad. That is what Haderus has become and what it seems like what PVP has become. EP came in and took the ring, crowned emp, and left promptly except for a few native EP. That wasn't PVP, it was straight up emp farming and trading. What is even worse, and I very rarely speak ill of my own faction, was the sad state of affairs in AD zone chat. The attitude was "let's crown the next emp" and lets "let" them take things so we can get emp. AD has no respect for the title or what it should mean or represent. The attitude is lets bunker down and not defend, lets just sit here and attack when they leave. I was stunned by what I saw in haderus today. I liked fighting the smaller skirmishes and the AP was nice for my templar but apart from that, thornlag was unreal, Azuras was fun, and Haderus was just....pug city central emp town.

This is also my statement to EP and DC. I have no ill will against anyone except for a few on DC and they pretty much know who they are because they have done everything to earn certain titles but I won't name and shame here. I like fighting EP and DC so keep coming back and fighting and let us make everyone better players and perhaps we can diminish the hatred between alliances. this is meant to be fun and I have friends both DC and EP side and you guys make the game worth playing :smiley:

Hypocrite.

A reminder to all reading this, she abdicated emp so her husband could get it.

Also, there is no collusion, the EP people there just happen to have the numbers to actually take the ring at points, and you cant at all blame people for farming emp now can you, since you have done it yourself.

http://esostats.com/26-07_Day_small_Haderus_small

Notice the gap on the 23rd of November. This is when she abdicated with 1 keep flipped, and they tried to flip it back, but the emp didnt change until after server maintenance. (notice also how youre the only one to have ever done this on this campaign, all because you hated that some people play different campaigns I guess?)

I ate some crow on that btw, because I fully expected it not to crown him at all, since it hasnt worked in several months. It was a joke then, but dont sit here denying what you yourself have done and accuse others of being questionable when youre just as bad as the ones youre accusing.

Ever wonder why I call you out so heavily on these forums? Because I dont like hypocrites, sugarcoaters, and liars.
    Edited by Rylana on December 27, 2014 12:56PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Hypocrite.

Also, there is no collusion, the EP people there just happen to have the numbers to actually take the ring at points, and you cant at all blame people for farming emp now can you, since you have done it yourself.

Notice the gap on the 23rd of November. This is when she abdicated with 1 keep flipped, and they tried to flip it back, but the emp didnt change until after server maintenance. (notice also how youre the only one to have ever done this on this campaign, all because you hated that some people play different campaigns I guess?)

I ate some crow on that btw, because I fully expected it not to crown him at all, since it hasnt worked in several months. It was a joke then, but dont sit here denying what you yourself have done and accuse others of being questionable when youre just as bad as the ones youre accusing.

Ever wonder why I call you out so heavily on these forums? Because I dont like hypocrites, sugarcoaters, and liars.

Rylana, you can think anything you want because nothing I can say will sway you from it. However, I won't let my name being slandered either so I would advise you to keep quiet about what you don't know or understand. But I am more than happy to clear up this issue. I never wanted the emperorship in the first place, it just so happened that ty (who is not my husband...so that just shows you how much you don't know) wasn't on for like a day and I made more points. Secondly, I abdicated for very personal reasons and I abdicated because I learned in one day how much fun being empress wasn't and the point of the game is to have fun. Not to deal with the huge amount of stress and garbage that went with it. It wasn't a big f*** you to AD or to anyone and it certainly wasn't to get ty emp. Ty never wanted it because he has helped crown emps and he knows the baggage that comes with it. When he got emp, my guild, ty included was shocked he got it. It may be my ignorance because I only started pvping in september but I had no way of knowing that he would get emp simply because of a server maintenance which I knew nothing about because I also wasn't on these forums at the time either. Once he got emp, we celebrated because we wanted it for him but no one knew he would ever get it that way. We figured he would get it some time down the line. Once he got emp, he made sure to be the best emp that he could. He reigned for 3 weeks. That is the exact opposite of emp trading considering we were there day and night defending it every single time the ring was flipped. emp trading is what is going on now when one emp maybe holds it for like an hour. I became empress again and I got whispers telling me not to abdicate and so forth. Did I abdicate? No. I was more then prepared this time round for the onslaught of responsibility that being emp entails and I fought down to alessia to when I was dethroned but I fought with everything I had. I am on haderus everyday to PREVENT the ring from being flipped so emp trading stops. You may not like me and I know a lot of people hate the verbal garbage that spills from your mouth but you don't know a damn thing about me and until you get words straight from me or are in my teamspeak then be quiet about things you know nothing about.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Panda244
    This is perfect for what we were discussing in game last night. Looks like Sura reigned for almost 60 days without interruption. Kamikazii was interrupted at 30 days, but after this weekend will most likely be considered the longest Empress to hold the crown.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hypocrite.

Rylana, you can think anything you want because nothing I can say will sway you from it. However, I won't let my name being slandered either so I would advise you to keep quiet about what you don't know or understand. But I am more than happy to clear up this issue. I never wanted the emperorship in the first place, it just so happened that ty (who is not my husband...so that just shows you how much you don't know) wasn't on for like a day and I made more points. Secondly, I abdicated for very personal reasons and I abdicated because I learned in one day how much fun being empress wasn't and the point of the game is to have fun. Not to deal with the huge amount of stress and garbage that went with it. It wasn't a big f*** you to AD or to anyone and it certainly wasn't to get ty emp. Ty never wanted it because he has helped crown emps and he knows the baggage that comes with it. When he got emp, my guild, ty included was shocked he got it. It may be my ignorance because I only started pvping in september but I had no way of knowing that he would get emp simply because of a server maintenance which I knew nothing about because I also wasn't on these forums at the time either. Once he got emp, we celebrated because we wanted it for him but no one knew he would ever get it that way. We figured he would get it some time down the line. Once he got emp, he made sure to be the best emp that he could. He reigned for 3 weeks. That is the exact opposite of emp trading considering we were there day and night defending it every single time the ring was flipped. emp trading is what is going on now when one emp maybe holds it for like an hour. I became empress again and I got whispers telling me not to abdicate and so forth. Did I abdicate? No. I was more then prepared this time round for the onslaught of responsibility that being emp entails and I fought down to alessia to when I was dethroned but I fought with everything I had. I am on haderus everyday to PREVENT the ring from being flipped so emp trading stops. You may not like me and I know a lot of people hate the verbal garbage that spills from your mouth but you don't know a damn thing about me and until you get words straight from me or are in my teamspeak then be quiet about things you know nothing about.

I will quote a former running mate of yours that stopped running with you because of the discussed issue. This is where i got most of my insider information from. Its paraphrased as I am quoting from memory.

"She didnt know what she was doing, and was getting a lot of drama and pressure both inside and outside of the guild. She decided to step down, but they wanted to be sure that he would get ahead of [name redacted per naming and shaming rules] first. They waited until he passed [redacted] and then she abdicated. The whole idea was to be sure [redacted] never became emp because they knew that person always played on thornblade and wasnt going to defend Haderus 24/7. Once he got the emperorship he claimed he intended to hold it longer than Sura did, because he wanted to be the longest reigning emperor of all time. They did everything in their power to crush reds at their gates and stomp out all resistance. Thats the main reason I stopped running with them, because they dont want PvP, they just want their own little place to lord over and take potshots at people in easy mode gate camping."

This was part of a rather massive rant in zone chat regarding you and him. The person in question also referred to T as your boyfriend/husband, etc. So I was being polite and assuming the latter.

I have also personally witnessed your group do the above things, act like you own Haderus and are the only ones allowed to tell anyone what to do, are obsessed with a certain former yellow emp that reigned right before you did never getting it again,

I take everything with a grain of salt, and I always give people the benefit of the doubt, but when I witnessed the actions of your group, and the drama surrounding the events following the abdication, as well as the attitudes many of your really awful allies portray in zone, I became convinced I had not been lied to.

I know your type. Small timers that get a mediocre group together on a mostly dead server and want to play King over inferior numbers. It is no wonder you tucked tail and ran the moment any sort of numbers showed up (such as IR, Havoc, and Hijinx) to challenge you. Did I say challenge, I meant destroy. Which I also witnessed. And before you think I have anything to do with those guilds, or have some kind of bias, I am not exactly on the best of terms with some members of those guilds. In fact the other day when they ran the ring and map, I was there getting mocked in tells because I had said TKO can handle them, I was the only TKO member present however.

Whats funny though, is that watching the fights going on, and seeing how it went, your group got wiped more times than I got kills, which is impressive, considering I spent almost the entire day between Farra and Arrius ganking stragglers and watching that one bomb group with Tripe in it farm you over and over at Arrius Mine.

I dont dislike you because of any other reason. You have this air of superiority on some principle about people only being able to do what you tell them to do, having to basically follow your lead (which is actually pretty bad, just a criticism), or they get lambasted in zone chat by some pretty childish attacks (i certainly appreciated the insinuation by Wisherr regarding sexual activity with my mother, that was classy).

Those of us that play mostly on Thorn just might know a thing or two about fighting people from Thorn, and maybe you should have considered that before you dismissed those of us that showed up to help that day. Nonwithstanding the other BS involved in this argument, its your attitude towards people and how you and he seem to feel so entitled to your "leadership" on haderus that causes most of the problems.

In any case, my work is done here. Its been talked into the dirt, and despite those that dislike me, even flat out seem to hate me, one thing I do know is that while some may disagree with me or my viewpoints, they know I have integrity and call it like I see it.

I wouldnt accuse you of something, or call you out on something "just because"

Oh and uh... just to be clear on something, I dont think youre bad because I think I am better on AD. I think the lot of your group is bad because you get killed pretty damn easily by my V6 EP Sorc I being to Haderus on occasion. Like for real, stay out of the bats, it helps.
    Edited by Rylana on December 27, 2014 3:19PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drama llamas taste like old dunmer seasoned with orc tears.
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

If this happened over the holiday then I'm truly sorry I know for a fact I would not have supported this and neither would alot of EP natives. Malady had the decency to hold it as long as she could given the circumstances, but taking the ring then abdicating off the bat then letting it get flipped is unacceptable. If I find out who those people were I will make sure not to associate with them again. All the more reason the passives should be removed it's utterly devalued the title because of these elite PVE guilds who feel it's 'required'.

I will say this if there are AD or DC who see this happening and can recognize the signs, please do what you can to stop it and fight with all your heart. EMP should be a badge of accomplishment, not the princess cake at your daughter's birthday party.
  • AryaWythers
    AryaWythers
    ✭✭✭
    The Black Alliance strikes again!
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not going to comment on the emp flipping that is or is not happening lately. But just a little off topic i would gladly give up my former emp buff and wouldn't mind seeing emp abolished from the game period. Much like DaoC an increase in the benifits of scrolls would make up the loss of emp in the game. Not that im suggesting they change this game to DaoC but the fact is the system worked well and would work well in this game too. With a possibly boosting the keep bonuses too. It would eliminate a large portion of problems ppl have with emp farming

DK scrub out
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh to be fair it took a lot of coordination, timing, and even some skill to pull off those two emperor flips, and the first bloke did stay to fight as we rolled over them like a morbidly obese orc's tummy fat rolls over the breakfast table.

That three way keep capture after luring us all to Arrius was a thing of beauty, and if they weren't using chat spies then Telel's hat is off to them.

Though as khajiit does not wear a hat they are not sure how much of a compliment this might be.

Also this one was told their name comes up in various TS chats as someone who is deadly. They wish to denounce such lies as blatant falsehoods. This one is an unskilled vulture who is far less important than all those elves over there. They are far more glorious targets for the skilled , but still unhandsome, opposition.
    Edited by Telel on December 27, 2014 6:02PM

• Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Eh to be fair it took a lot of coordination, timing, and even some skill to pull off those two emperor flips, and the first bloke did stay to fight as we rolled over them like a morbidly obese orc's tummy fat rolls over the breakfast table.

That three way keep capture after luring us all to Arrius was a thing of beauty, and if they weren't using chat spies then Telel's hat is off to them.

Though as khajiit does not wear a hat they are not sure how much of a compliment this might be.

Also this one was told their name comes up in various TS chats as someone who is deadly. They wish to denounce such lies as blatant falsehoods. This one is an unskilled vulture who is far less important than all those elves over there. They are far more glorious targets for the skilled , but still unhandsome, opposition.

I dunno, in our groups its more like 'Oh man, I killed Telel, that guy is awesome, I hope I get to be in a forum post".

Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dunno, in our groups its more like 'Oh man, I killed Telel, that guy is awesome, I hope I get to be in a forum post".

Lol im not even gonna deny the fact when i see @telel i lose all focus on whats going on around me while i try to chase him down and give him a dirt nap before that hammer is in the back of my skull.

DK scrub out
  • Jaerlach
    Jaerlach
    ✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

Lol im not even gonna deny the fact when i see @telel i lose all focus on whats going on around me while i try to chase him down and give him a dirt nap before that hammer is in the back of my skull.

DK scrub out

I always find Telel in the most convenient locations, like the top of keep stairways, that make a convenient target. So naturally I introdice Telel to invasion, talons, and whip/cancel spam.

What I really want to do is get 3-4 different, identical chest pieces, dye them different colors, and see how many archers I can get to forget I'm a DK during sieges by swapping shirts and waiting for htem to fire before reflecting again.

I know that isn't related, its just a dream of mine.
    Jaerlach Kesepton (DK)
    The 7th Vanguard
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK scrub out

I always find Telel in the most convenient locations, like the top of keep stairways, that make a convenient target. So naturally I introdice Telel to invasion, talons, and whip/cancel spam.

What I really want to do is get 3-4 different, identical chest pieces, dye them different colors, and see how many archers I can get to forget I'm a DK during sieges by swapping shirts and waiting for htem to fire before reflecting again.

I know that isn't related, its just a dream of mine.

Lol i sometimes use costumes for this purpose
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Telel on Thorn a lot lately.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see Telel on Thorn a lot lately.

Same here
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK scrub out

And this is why Telel is built for super roll dodging instead of actual fighting. Also how Telel gets most of their kills in a siege. Just shoot once, let the guards or other players handle the rest as khajiit frantically tries to flee.

• Ithilwenn
    Ithilwenn
    ✭✭✭
    I am not going to comment on the emp flipping that is or is not happening lately. But just a little off topic i would gladly give up my former emp buff and wouldn't mind seeing emp abolished from the game period. Much like DaoC an increase in the benifits of scrolls would make up the loss of emp in the game. Not that im suggesting they change this game to DaoC but the fact is the system worked well and would work well in this game too. With a possibly boosting the keep bonuses too. It would eliminate a large portion of problems ppl have with emp farming

DK scrub out

Galalin, I honestly could not agree with you more. The whole system of buff servers and emperorship need to go because it is ruining what good pvp is suppose to be.

Ithilwenn- AD Nightblade
    Tarielana- AD Templar