Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• gard
    gard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the point of the developer thread section when no developers post there (or haven't for months?)
    Reference the Cyrodil lag thread.
    And why is there more developer interaction on Reddit than on the official ZOS forum?
    My wife complains that I never listen to her. (Or something like that.)
    -- I'm a one man smurf zerg!

My ESO addons:
    Midnight - Find out when midnight is so that you can check for ww/vamp spawn.
    Goto - Adds a tab to the map pane allowing you to teleport to a friend, guildmate, or groupmate for free.
  • hibbles
    hibbles
    hello there, simple question for you. do the levels change when you transfer from solo play to campaign mode? why I ask, while in campaign I ran in to 2 mud crabs level 12, a creature I fight all the time in solo play. they seemed much more difficult then their counterpart in solo play. is there a section I can read up on how leveling and ranks work?
  • hju31
    hju31
    Soul Shriven
    Here's a quick question how much longer today will the servers on xbox one be down?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    hju31 wrote: »
    Here's a quick question how much longer today will the servers on xbox one be down?

This thread for questions to have a chance be answered in the 'Ask Us Anything' segment of ESO Live which airs about every two weeks on Twitch. Maintenance downtime depends on size of patches, but overall not too long.
    Update: Maintenance for the week of June 22
    • [COMPLETE] Xbox One North American and European Megaservers – June 23, 6:00AM EDT (11:00 BST)
    Edited by randolphbenoit on June 23, 2015 2:59PM
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you guys elaborate on what Argonians can expect in regard to the upcoming racial "tweaks"? We're in a pretty frustrating spot right now, to put it diplomatically.
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    You can tell that PC has been shot into the back burner over console because no one has yet to update the PC launcher news since console release. That's just sad...
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone in the dev team going to take a look at the bugs that come with the Redguard heavy armor? The floating/clipping heavy girdle, the mislabeled dye areas on the greaves, and the fact that the dye areas are minimal on the helmet and greaves anyways are just a few of the problems. Those problems have been around since the new Redguard and Orc armors were released but I HAVE YET TO HEAR ANYTHING FROM A DEV on why it has not been fixed. I know you noticed it because every time you show any of your news stories with someone wearing all heavy Redguard armor, you chose to have it wearing some other belt or none at all. Stop ignoring the problem please.

Also I want to control the exact color of the jewels/crystals that are on the Redguard heavy armor, the random color it picks sucks. Don't you think it would be logical for it to be part of the area that the tertiary (3rd) dye colors? Several months now, in-game and forum posts. No response...
    Edited by Djeriko on June 23, 2015 5:04PM
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Questions for Eric Wrobel (combat team):

1. Trying this one again: What is the reasoning for the intended mechanic that has the Templar Focused charge ability and its morphs having an additional global cooldown whereas the other gap-closers in the game such as shielded charge do not?

I am having difficulty reconciling why a Dragonknight can use the invasion skill and immediately do additional damage to a stunned target whereas a Templar would not be able to do the same thing using its class ability.

2. The adjustments made to the Wall of Elements skill in 1.6 were too drastic and have rendered the skill uncompetitive as the damage is too low and walls overlap/cancel each other out. Are there any plans on revisiting this and other "misses" from 1.6?

3. Why do both Templar heals (Rushed Cermony and Healing Ritual) have cast times associated with them? Isn't this redundant? If the reason for the cast time for rushed ceremony is "we’re ok with the fact that part of the skill of using this ability effectively is being able to anticipate damage," why are Dragonknights with their powerful ability Green Dragon Blood or Restoration Staff users with their 15,000+ "bubble" heal not similarly required to use the same level of skill?

4. Even most non-templars agree that Puncturing Strikes handing an opponent CC immunity, a very powerful combat state, for a slight knock-back is inconsistent and unsatisfactory. Are there any changes planned for this skill?

5. Can you comment on "perma-dodgerolling"? Spamming dodge-roll is already very strong and will get stronger as counters against it such as whip and concealed weapon will no longer be possible
    Edited by Joy_Division on June 23, 2015 5:45PM
  • pepperybrine
    pepperybrine
    ✭✭✭
    Will there ever be horseback fighting? And in skyrim i could see my arrows when i've shot them, in ESO they just vanish, is there coming an update where i can see my arrows?
    Character: Skjorff Chilheart the WolflikeTankyswankyhulk, BLOOD FOR THE PACT
    Guild: The Eet-Team
    Pc Eu server
    Skooma is bad, and beer is bad also, so don't do drugs kids, they are bad, skooma is bad
  • ozzy1011
    ozzy1011
    Soul Shriven
    Why did you take away some of the armor that actually made the female characters look attractive? This is actually something that was recently brought up to me when someone messaged in game about my light armor. I did some research and apparently you guys dulled the appearance of most of them. This did affect the love some people have for the game. There are other post talking about this as well not just me.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tell us anything about Templars.
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a question for Eric, @ZOS_GinaBruno!

Are you still planning to remove Veteran Ranks from The Elder Scrolls Online, and if yes, are you actively working on doing so right now, and when (roughly) can we expect to see them removed from the game?

Any details would be wonderful, but I really just want to hear an answer to that.

:)
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • Greeniewolfub17_ESO
    Two questions: One, can we PLEASE have more hairstyles and have the existing hairstyles across all races instead of just some. For example why is the pigtails hairstyle not available on dunmer?
    Two, Can you please fix the mail system so that mails with attachments stop randomly disappearing after crashing while in the mail screen. Please?
    Me: "Okay lets run to Alessia. Mount up and follow me!"
    Me five seconds later: "Um yeah... totally forgot about that cliff..."
  • david.haypreub18_ESO
    david.haypreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templars consistently rate dead last in all polls that ask players to rank the effectiveness of classes in PvP. Are Templars now considered balanced in PvP, or are there more fixes to come?

My personal recommendations would be to remove the CC from Biting Jabs and reverse the additional 15% cost to Blazing shield that were added in 1.6. Restoring Aura is also virtually a dead skill now, though I'm not sure what can be done to resurrect it.
    Templars are 'just slower... by design'
    Yes, Gina actually said that (at least regarding Rushed Ceremony) right here:
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/161959/templar-skills-bugged-made-useless-ignored/p24
    VR 16 Templar (retired until Templars get fixed)
    VR 16 Sorcerer
    38 Nightblade
    24 DK
  • Nyxevin
    Nyxevin
    Soul Shriven
    When do the bear mounts come to ESO? I'm so excited and can't wait to have various types of mounts. The big cat variety is awesome already but I cannot wait to get my hands on a bear. And will it be in the crown store as usual, or capture it?
  • Lifeshield
    Lifeshield
    ✭✭
    When will you add a hide HUD/UI option to the PS4 version of ESO so that PS4 owners can take proper advantage of the PS4 Share Factory and the PS4's screen shot features with ESO.
    XBL: Unreal Warfare
    Xbox One - EU Server
    Selket Shadowdancer - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
  • chrystalwhite
    is there a limited amount of skillpoints you can get or is it unlimited
    Aldmeri Dominion, European server.

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • W1kud
    W1kud
    Soul Shriven
    How long will the ps4 maintenance last?
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happens if you accidentally delete the "Undaunted Invitation"? Is there a way to receive another?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why doesn't the "Fleshy Symbiont" trophy drop? I have tried many times to obtain the drop, but no luck... Is this a bug?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    is there a limited amount of skillpoints you can get or is it unlimited

There are over 200 skills points throughout Tamriel via skyshards (three skyshards equals one skill point), plus you also gain skill points when leveling and completing major quests. But no not unlimited, but you have the option to respect skill points anytime if you decide to use them differently.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How come you can stack weapon damage much higher then spell dmg? Theres no Mundus for spell damage bonus eiher, but thats not the biggest reason there is unbalance here.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why are templars able to do 16k+ dps with 2 button spam? no other class can achieve this sort of damage without stacking dots and buffs.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My question is: What is the point of asking us to ask questions when you put so much effort into avoiding answering any of them?

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Helltarget1
    Helltarget1
    Soul Shriven
    I bought the imperial edition, but I do not have access to the any race in any alliance feature.
  • Junkogen
    Junkogen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a question for Eric Wrobel and the team:
    What goes into racial passive balancing because it seems like some races have really useful ones and others have more marginally useful passives? For example, some races get a 10% boost to a resource while others get things like swim or running speed. How is balance determined?

Thank you!
    Edited by Junkogen on June 24, 2015 5:30PM
  • Razgriz_2142
    Heres a question and be truthful here why have you rolled out yet another 15gb patch on ps4 and is this going to happen every patching cycle?
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will come the next part of the cinematic Trailer? :p Need to know how the fight vs Mannimarco ends, well i know how the fight end, but i wanna see it :)@ZOS_GinaBruno
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • Schnuffles
    Schnuffles
    ✭✭✭
    When will Lore Friendly MORE REVEALING Female Armor Motifs such as the forsworn set or Tavern clothes from skyrim be available for purchase on the Crown Store?

I have a fat wallet and I want to spend it on elder scrolls online, please allow me to do so.
    This One Desires Pretty Armor.

Female : Wood Elf Archer: Dominion : Ps4

This discussion has been closed.