Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZoS Does the passive skills in the atronach tree work such as blade expert which increase light and heavy attacks for 1 and 2 handed bladed weapons such as greatswords. It seems to me it doesn't seem to do anything that alters my light and heavy attack damage and my weapon power says to be the same and speaking of mage passives does the passive skills in the ritual tree mighty increase physical damage such as light and heavy attacks too along with stamina base skills that use weapons such as say cleave from the 2H skill line. Also is piercing the other passive in the ritual working too? If they are can you please go into more detail about them or give clearer discription of them. Thank you for your time

~Forest Koyama
    Edited by Forestd16b14_ESO on June 22, 2015 3:53AM
  • Slonekb05
    Slonekb05
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestions and questions: First off i love the game, having said that there are some things ..easy things that will drastically improve all player's exp.
    1. Is there a chance in future of increasing difficultly in PVE?
    This is a huge issue, while the story is good, the combat is no challenge at all. There is no reason to have to make tactical choices based on if your playing solo or in duo/group. You can slap any skills together with any base equipment and be a god.

2. Any chance of adding Instance dungeons?
    Yes this is an MMO and you expect to see playing roaming the world. But what ends up happening is you walk into a random dungeon and are met with 4 players already inside who have cleared the enemy's and boss away. I cant tell you how often i am in a duo with my brother and i say this phrase" Lets give it 3-4min, 4players just ran through" My suggestion is that each dungeon that requires you to zone, Can be played Public (default) or in a Instance. When You go to zone it should be one button to create instance and enter and another for public.

These are my thoughts, thank you for your time.
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) When is jewlery crafting coming?

2) What kind of crafted armor sets are we going to see in the next major content update? Will they require a new trait?

3) Is dueling part of the coming attractions in the game?

• mrskinskull
    mrskinskull
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand the vampire craze. Are there any plans to just sell the bite in the crown store? People are being trolled by other players using your forums to enable the fraud.
    Is it socially and financially responsible of zos to step in an provide a SAFE means to purchase bites?
    Zos has a chance to step in, be the hero and make a bit of money saving people from being trolled.
    Is it just me or is this a win-win?

People will complain. But you could bet it would only be the trolls. Other people don't need the bite or could just find one in game.
    Cheers.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    any thoughts on a paid paid character re customization?
  • lbthang
    lbthang
    Soul Shriven
    I have a bounty, im assuming you can pay it at the outlaw refugee.. but where are they located. All in all im trying to go to the stable to get my mount. Any help will be appreciated.
  • Abstinance
    Abstinance
    Soul Shriven
    I have logged a support call last week Friday and to date i have not even have had a response -is there any way someone can assist me with my queries ?
  • Areso1
    Areso1
    Since you can have different alliances in your guild,will there be a point when you can play in a group of your guild mates from other alliances?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lbthang wrote: »
    I have a bounty, im assuming you can pay it at the outlaw refugee.. but where are they located. All in all im trying to go to the stable to get my mount. Any help will be appreciated.
    @Ibthang Outlaws Refuges are located in the main city of each zone, and look like this on the map: 20px-ON-icon-OutlawsRefuge.png

For future reference, this thread is for general questions about the game that they answer in their biweekly show on Twitch; if you have gameplay questions I would suggest looking in some of the other threads.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings! Below are the AUA questions and answers from our latest episode on 6/19. Enjoy:

@Zlater - Currently the Khajiit race provides the most inferior racial passives, they are great for a PvP-Centric stamina Nightblade. I think I recall you saying that there might be a couple of changes to come, if not could you please provide a change as soon as you can?
    We’ll be buffing a few of the less powerful races with our next major update. Primary focus is Argonian, Khajiit, Nord, and Orc.

@randolphbenoit - I love that you can take or steal rabbits off a wall. Will there be day when we can take fish from drying racks or pick apples from a tree (vs a basket of apples)?
    We are always looking at ways to make the world more interactive, and plan to continue doing so indefinitely. Many fish racks in the game already provide fish meat and we’ll look at updating the rest to work the same way. Picking apples from trees is a little trickier, but something we could definitely see doing in the future.

@virus40oz - Is there a way to respec skill points without crowns?
    Yes, you can also respec at one of the shrines in Elden Root, Wayrest, or Mournhold by paying gold. The gold cost increases the more skill points you’ve spent. Also note that the experience gained in all your skills isn’t forgotten, so you can continue your progress at any time by spending the skill point again.

@kevlarto_ESO - In the large update that is coming will there be anything to address the insane time to kill in PvP? Anything to stop the one-shot killing which is keeping some of my friends out of PvP?
    Yes, great question! We’ve increased the effectiveness of the battle spirit buff so players have more time to react to each other and be able to counter what the other player is doing.

@Nighn_9 - Does the crafted set "Torug's Pact" increase the enchantment effect of the "Master Weapons" that are received from Dragonstar Arena?
    This was a bug, which we’ve resolved for the next major update.

@R3DTHR3AT - Are you planning to add more skills in Assault and Support skill lines which will require high alliance war rank? It will add more motivation in PvP I think.
    We have some pretty exciting plans to get people motivated to pvp in the next major update……… Also we’d like to continue adding more abilities to the skill lines to support different types of playstyles based on how the PvP metagame is evolving.

Solace of Shadows - Do Khajiit purr? In Morrowind they did but in Morrowind they were also digitigrade (walked like a cat) and didn’t wear shoes. Khajiit in ESOTU are plantigrade (walk like humans). Are they different types of Khajiit?
    Rathuni-la Dawnwhisker, Daughter of Azurah, says, “We Khajiiti come in many forms, many ‘furstocks,’ all of them wonderful—and I assure you, under the right circumstances, all of us purr! Purr-haps you haven’t been treating us as sweetly as you should? Try harder, tiger!”

@ThatNeonZebraAgain - Given the differences between their respective input devices in terms of speed and accuracy (ie controller vs keyboard/mouse), how do you all plan to balance PvE difficulty between consoles and PC/Mac? Is it possible to lower or raise content difficulty for one server/platform, and not the other?
    In testing we found that with practice, players were able to complete the toughest content in the game with both input methods. It’s not impossible for us to make different difficulty between the platforms, but we can create more content for people if we’re making the same game for everyone. One thing we have talked about for making the content in the game more accessible is adding additional difficulty levels. This way all players can see the cool bosses and story, while the hardcore players are challenged.

@RudeboyTK - How long does an item stay at the buyback item list?
    The buyback list contains the 12 last items you sold to a vendor. If you sell a 13th, the oldest will be removed from the buyback list. This is cross-vendor, not vendor specific. The buyback list is never emptied, nor do items on it ever ‘expire’ based on time, and it persists across character loads (log-off, etc). It’s also character-specific – you can’t sell an item on one character and buy it back with another.

@Gidorick - Eastmarch appears to be far too east on the world map. When considering the location of Skuldafn in Eastmarch, it appears that there is a bay directly to the north of Skuldafn. The issue is, Skuldafn doesn't have a bay directly to the north, it has mountains. Is there an explanation for this? Eastmarch seems to be too far east, but also too far north.
    Phrastus of Elinhir says, “Our latter-day Nords are not well known for the scholarly attainments, and cartography is not one of their strongpoints. On their maps, sites of great importance—to Nords, that is—are often distorted and exaggerated. So it is with the eerie aerie of Skuldafn, which holds great significance for our superstitious northern brethren. They have never been comfortable with the fact that the Dark Elves hold the west coast of the Inner Sea all the way up to Blacklight; in some cases their maps elide that fact entirely. But it is there nonetheless.”

@macadamia9 - Please give us the ability on consoles to turn off public chat completely. I hate having to stop playing, open the options menu, and manually leave the voice chat channel each time I move to another area.
    We are working on UI functionality to make your area chat choice persistent.

@aneova_ESO - Will ESO take advantage of the cross platform capabilities of Windows 10? Will I be able to play with my Xbox One friends while playing on the PC?
    We have separate megaservers for PC and Xbox One gamers. This has more to do with first party policies rather than a technical reason. We are currently focused on continued improvements to log-in queues and megaserver capacities. We don’t have plans at this time to allow PC gamers to play on console megaservers.

@randolphbenoit - Is it safe for a human to take a bath in the 'waters' of Oblivion?
    Phrastus of Elinhir says, “That depends entirely on where, in the infinite variety of Oblivion, one finds oneself! In Coldharbour, for example, pools of blue fluid are common, but do not mistake it for water: it is Azure Plasm, the chaotic stuff of which Daedra, and their realms, are formed. It’s probably safe to bathe in, but I would hesitate to drink it.”

@Nighn_9 - Will we ever be able to see both of our equipped weapons sheathed on our characters? For example, a 2h sword and bow quiver on my back (similar to skyrim) or a 2h sword and staff on my back and when i unsheathe one, the other remains on my back? Either way i think this would be an awesome idea :)
    We cannot render both weapon sets on the characters simultaneously, and don’t expect to be able to ever do that due to how the textures are composited on the character texture atlas. We are currently working on displaying weapons on your character while mounted though!

@Lykurgis - [From our recent AMA: “We have begun exploring ways to integrate floating combat text and buff/debuffs within HUD in a way that still keeps the spirit of the UI minimal.”] If you make these changes to the Console version, will this also carry over the PC/Mac version? Because having the option to display ACCURATE BUFF/DEBUFF TIMERS are big deal to quite a few players on the PC/Mac side of the ESO world. You already have accurate Buff/Debuff timers (and Target Dummies) available for internal testing. Why not dress them up make them available for players since there is clearly a demand?
    This is being explored for the console and PC/Mac version of the game.

Edited by ZOS_JasonLeavey on June 22, 2015 5:32PM
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it my imagination, or, the further afield that you go, the less overwhelming number of other players running around at breakneck speads there are? I'm on Stros M'akai now and, as I go out and do things in the desert I only see the occassional other player.

Also: Why is everybody hanging around in certain places in all the cities, usually, the forge/clothier areas? It seems a weird place to be hanging out.

BTW: Just who are you shooting at? The arbitrary spells and arrows whizzing all over the place, even in the cities is just plain weird!
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Will we ever be able to buy guar or cougar mounts ingame with gold for those who cant afford the crowns? And also any other types of mounts making its way in?
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey Thanks this is a good start but there a lot more questions that need to be answered.

One question a lot of us wanted answered is when do you plan to create a more updated Launcher that is more compatible with the game?

Also anyway we could get these answers put in a FAQ sticky in GD? That way it would only be Q/A with no comments.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Sabaticus
    Sabaticus
    ✭✭
    Hi - Love your ESO Live Presentations, but after the last one I realized that the word solo was not mentioned once during the show and the next show will be "PvP Goodness Pt. 2."

I play solo, no gank-ster (PvP), no standing in a circle holding hands (Groupies). Iknow, my choice, suck it up, and I do, but the largest amount of XP I can get at one time is from a Treasure Chest. Yep a Treasure Chest is my best source of advancement of my Champion points. Now I'm a good trooper ESO Plus, grind, grind, becoming a multi-millionaire through trading, finishing all achievements, working to be able to do all armors in 9 - trait, etc. etc. etc.. Trust me there are a lot of players like me out there.

Anyway the question:

Are there any plans for solo content for those that have finished Caldwell's Gold?

Thanks
    Yours in Scrollhood :)
  • Slonekb05
    Slonekb05
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestions: First off i love the game, having said that there are some things ..easy things that will drastically improve all player's exp.

1. PVE difficulty .
    This is a huge issue, while the story is good, the combat is no challenge at all. There is no reason to have to make tactical choices based on if your playing solo or in duo/group. You can slap any skills together with any base equipment and be a god. Either a change needs to be made to the overall difficulty or you need to be able to choose an option to level scale quests/dungeons/increase difficultly(this will allow players to customize there own experience). (There is the occasional good fight, which is what i would love to see a lot more of)

2. Adding Instance dungeons.
    Yes this is an MMO and you expect to see playing roaming the world. But what ends up happening is you walk into a random dungeon and are met with 4 players already inside who have cleared the enemy's and boss away. I cant tell you how often i am in a duo with my brother and i say this phrase" Lets give it 3-4min, 4players just ran through" My suggestion is add an option that each dungeon (All Dungeons) that requires you to zone, Can be played Public (default) or in a Instance (solo/group). When You go to zone in it should prompt you with a choice.

Any chance these could be additions in future updates?
    Thank you for your time.

• BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slonekb05 wrote: »
    Suggestions: First off i love the game, having said that there are some things ..easy things that will drastically improve all player's exp.

1. PVE difficulty .
    This is a huge issue, while the story is good, the combat is no challenge at all. There is no reason to have to make tactical choices based on if your playing solo or in duo/group. You can slap any skills together with any base equipment and be a god. Either a change needs to be made to the overall difficulty or you need to be able to choose an option to level scale quests/dungeons/increase difficultly(this will allow players to customize there own experience). (There is the occasional good fight, which is what i would love to see a lot more of)

2. Adding Instance dungeons.
    Yes this is an MMO and you expect to see playing roaming the world. But what ends up happening is you walk into a random dungeon and are met with 4 players already inside who have cleared the enemy's and boss away. I cant tell you how often i am in a duo with my brother and i say this phrase" Lets give it 3-4min, 4players just ran through" My suggestion is add an option that each dungeon (All Dungeons) that requires you to zone, Can be played Public (default) or in a Instance (solo/group). When You go to zone in it should prompt you with a choice.

Any chance these could be additions in future updates?
    Thank you for your time.

PVE use to be a lot harder, always compared it to Dosha was fun and hard the first time you tried to killed her, took a lot of us 3 or 4 times till you seen what you were doing wrong and what you had to do. Now it's 1 or 2 shots dead. Then they put this into the whole game where there is no challenge any longer.

Now the challenge is on your second point. always been like this and we have always asked to make then instanced dungeons but they won't do it or even comment on why they did it. Unless it was one of their videos I don't watch. Maybe they are waking up and will start answering questions and posting them in a sticky in a FAQ in GD!
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Raynefr
    Raynefr
    Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but is there any talk about bridging the player community, allowing friends of different alliances to actually play together without having to play several different characters. As it stands, i think the imperial addition would have addressed this, but its imo a console deal breaker for my dark elf friend, my high elf friend and my orc friend to be unable to play together because of their race, and i, as an imperial have to pick one..especially if later content has you doing missions in other regions. Alliance restrictions should stick to cyrodil pvp, but im curious if the devs have been looking into expanding/changing this system
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raynefr wrote: »
    Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but is there any talk about bridging the player community, allowing friends of different alliances to actually play together without having to play several different characters. As it stands, i think the imperial addition would have addressed this, but its imo a console deal breaker for my dark elf friend, my high elf friend and my orc friend to be unable to play together because of their race, and i, as an imperial have to pick one..especially if later content has you doing missions in other regions. Alliance restrictions should stick to cyrodil pvp, but im curious if the devs have been looking into expanding/changing this system

That will never happen just because of PvP. You and your friends need to read up on MMO's and how PvP works. Good place to start where you get exactly how the PvP works in this game with a few changes would be Dark Age of Camelot. It would completely destroy the whole point of the game.
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Raynefr
    Raynefr
    BigM wrote: »

That will never happen just because of PvP. You and your friends need to read up on MMO's and how PvP works. Good place to start where you get exactly how the PvP works in this game with a few changes would be Dark Age of Camelot. It would completely destroy the whole point of the game.

well explain please? the only other mmo i've actually played thats similar to this is guild wars, and they based everything on servers. pvp was server based, which made sense. to group you had to be invited or already on the hosts server. nothing in pvp needs to change for a pve tweak. you say it would "break" pvp but i dont see how. again, pvp should stay alliance centric, as thats the only place alliance even has true relevance. my mmo knowledge is dcuo and gw2 both of which i love, and both of which had vastly different, but universally accepted better grouping opportunities then offered here. on top of that, this is a console,if out of me and my friends (4) only 2 are actually pc mmo players, then, thats potentially a 50% split between people who expected this and people who are blindsided by not being able to play with their wife/family/friends.
    recap: pvp is perfect. i love it. alliance and pvp go perfect together. pve restriction makes little sense, as you end up doing all alliance missions ANYWAY so why restrict grouping?
  • crytantrevors
    crytantrevors
    ✭✭✭
    Do you get increased odds of catching rare fish when its raining? Or higher spawn rate of fishing zones?
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well explain please? the only other mmo i've actually played thats similar to this is guild wars, and they based everything on servers. pvp was server based, which made sense. to group you had to be invited or already on the hosts server. nothing in pvp needs to change for a pve tweak. you say it would "break" pvp but i dont see how. again, pvp should stay alliance centric, as thats the only place alliance even has true relevance. my mmo knowledge is dcuo and gw2 both of which i love, and both of which had vastly different, but universally accepted better grouping opportunities then offered here. on top of that, this is a console,if out of me and my friends (4) only 2 are actually pc mmo players, then, thats potentially a 50% split between people who expected this and people who are blindsided by not being able to play with their wife/family/friends.
    recap: pvp is perfect. i love it. alliance and pvp go perfect together. pve restriction makes little sense, as you end up doing all alliance missions ANYWAY so why restrict grouping?

It has been addressed many times No its not happening. As for people being blindsided by that that is their problem as the game has been out for over a year. A tiny bit of research or fore thought before choosing an alliance/race and you would all be able to play together.
  • Raynefr
    Raynefr
    lathbury wrote: »

It has been addressed many times No its not happening. As for people being blindsided by that that is their problem as the game has been out for over a year. A tiny bit of research or fore thought before choosing an alliance/race and you would all be able to play together.

lol you right. all the research i did for the game, i never stopped to question how did grouping work. mostly cared about mechanics and junk. if this has ben addressed many times, at least i know there are many who have asked so im not the only one. you are right however, as im the first one to get the game, i am informing my friends how the grouping works. its still a weird restriction, but i digress because you might lose your mind.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gidorick - Eastmarch appears to be far too east on the world map. When considering the location of Skuldafn in Eastmarch, it appears that there is a bay directly to the north of Skuldafn. The issue is, Skuldafn doesn't have a bay directly to the north, it has mountains. Is there an explanation for this? Eastmarch seems to be too far east, but also too far north.
    Phrastus of Elinhir says, “Our latter-day Nords are not well known for the scholarly attainments, and cartography is not one of their strongpoints. On their maps, sites of great importance—to Nords, that is—are often distorted and exaggerated. So it is with the eerie aerie of Skuldafn, which holds great significance for our superstitious northern brethren. They have never been comfortable with the fact that the Dark Elves hold the west coast of the Inner Sea all the way up to Blacklight; in some cases their maps elide that fact entirely. But it is there nonetheless.”

I LOVE this answer. lol. So we're all using Nord-made maps. That certainly explains a thing or two. :lol:
    Edited by Gidorick on June 23, 2015 2:01AM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the structure in Stormhaven that is between Bonesnap Ruins and Dreugh Waters? It looks like an arena...
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are strange inaccessible structures located in Grahtwood: to the right of the city Haven...Alikr Desert: Above Forsaken Hearts Cave... and Deshan: Northeast of Smuggler's Slip... Many players, including myself, are wondering what these structures are or will be? Any hints?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Sha_dow
    Sha_dow
    @ZOS_JasonLeavey

hmmm so you created a new forum post here:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181909/official-discussion-thread-for-eso-lives-next-episode-6-19#latest

then updates this post

and yet none of the questions asked in the other post were answered on the latests one least of all my question (S) i have been asking for months

nice to see pointless questions are answered while main ones are left out,

• Seth_Black
    Seth_Black
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to ask ANYTHING

I want to ask about same thing everyone is asking:

'What is the RELEASE DATE of next expansion?'
    (some details what to expect included VERY welcome)

Thank you
    Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be For my unconquerable soul.
    It matters not how strait the gate, How charged with punishments the scroll, I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    lol you right. all the research i did for the game, i never stopped to question how did grouping work. mostly cared about mechanics and junk. if this has ben addressed many times, at least i know there are many who have asked so im not the only one. you are right however, as im the first one to get the game, i am informing my friends how the grouping works. its still a weird restriction, but i digress because you might lose your mind.
    @Raynefr Do a forum search for Cross-Faction PvE. While they have said it wouldn't be happening soon, they haven't said they will never do it. There's lots of lore-appropriate reasons for cross-faction play being possible in the "Neutral" areas.
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    There are strange inaccessible structures located in Grahtwood: to the right of the city Haven...Alikr Desert: Above Forsaken Hearts Cave... and Deshan: Northeast of Smuggler's Slip... Many players, including myself, are wondering what these structures are or will be? Any hints?
    @Nighn_9 Those estates are expected to be part of the Thieves Guild content.
    (No idea about the arena-type thing in Stormhaven though.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Galbsadi
    Galbsadi
    ✭✭✭

Yeah! Why restrict grouping? I mean, that's what nearly every MMO out there other that GW2 does! Why would they follow the standard? (Actually, side-note: they're not really following standard, most other MMOs have two factions, ESO allows for the third that I've seen begged for in literally every other faction based MMO I've played.)

As for server-based PvP...the problem here is...there are only two servers per -console/pc that could reasonably interact with eachother...and they're on completely different time-zone bases, including maintenance times. There's no balance. To do what you ask, they'd have to randomly split players already on the same server...or create a new server that the rest of us would have no fun stomping on.

So, most MMOs, to play with friends, you have to be on the same server AND faction.

Some remove the faction difference as there's only one faction, but limit by server.

ESO has one server (realistically), and limits by faction instead. It'd be just like your guild wars example, except there's the Ebonheart Pact 'server,' the Daggerfall Covenant 'server,' and the Aldmeri Dominion 'server.' If you have the explorer's pack, you're not even restricted on which race can be on which server!
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does the "Prismatic Weapon" received during a Fighters Guild quest only go up to V12 and not V14?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
This discussion has been closed.