Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• R3DTHR3AT
    R3DTHR3AT
    ✭✭
    My question for next ESO Live :wink: Question about one Nightblade skill, about Killer's Blade (Assassin's Blade morph). It scales from stamina and weapon damage, thats really cool and useful for stamina builds. But why it deals Magic Damage, not Physical Damage? Is that a bug? Because most part of stamina morphs deal Physical Damage and also scales from Mighty star, not from Thaumaturge.

HQ0S5X7.png

Aetherius Eight guild. World 1st HM SO team member.

• kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello

Any chance of having the way the defensive tick works at the keeps looked into, I mean you get into a good battle you know the defensive points are going to be good there is a good fight right outside just out of range, but because the current system only awards those still at the keep, it makes for a tough decision and is not really fun.

• BardicusSpiffy
    BardicusSpiffy
    Soul Shriven
    The other day I sat down to my Pre-Cyrodiil meal and noticed something peculiar. Laid out before me was dishes of Ultimate Riverhold Beef Pastry, Emperor's Venison Fricassee and Potentate's Supreme Cioppino. Now I know these fine meals come from different lands, but something did occur to me, the benefits gained from each of these meals is the same. Is there any way you can add more recipes that mix up the stat boosts, as in one recipe gives a higher magic boost compared to stamina or health and so on?
  • jenny9494
    jenny9494
    Soul Shriven
    Just curious you guys say that using exploiting and cheating will be taken care of but why is it when tickets are put in with screenshots and or videos. Nothing is done.. Can you Dev's explain that. We have many guys and or Gal's that are using programs to increase their health to 41k to 55k and they are not EMP..This is not possible as i have and many others have tried all the sets with champ point changes and nowhere near that. These guys are also cheating by using the macro so your hit 1 time with 5 or 6 different cast.. This is what makes very good players stop playing. SO AGAIN I would love to have a response back since you guys say ask you anything...These hacks/cheats/exploits need to be dealt with OR your gona lose many more good players. Seems the Console is safest way to have fun but who wants to go that route.
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jenny9494 wrote: »
    Just curious you guys say that using exploiting and cheating will be taken care of but why is it when tickets are put in with screenshots and or videos. Nothing is done.. Can you Dev's explain that. We have many guys and or Gal's that are using programs to increase their health to 41k to 55k and they are not EMP..This is not possible as i have and many others have tried all the sets with champ point changes and nowhere near that. These guys are also cheating by using the macro so your hit 1 time with 5 or 6 different cast.. This is what makes very good players stop playing. SO AGAIN I would love to have a response back since you guys say ask you anything...These hacks/cheats/exploits need to be dealt with OR your gona lose many more good players. Seems the Console is safest way to have fun but who wants to go that route.

Imperials Dks, with entropy and other Spells wich increes your Hp by x% are able to stack up to 45-50k HP, just saying, but then they dont have any other Resources left to do somthing else than meatwall a zerg
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
  • jenny9494
    jenny9494
    Soul Shriven
    BuggeX wrote: »
    jenny9494 wrote: »

Imperials Dks, with entropy and other Spells wich increes your Hp by x% are able to stack up to 45-50k HP, just saying, but then they dont have any other Resources left to do somthing else than meatwall a zerg

Maybe but i know of 1 DK that always is pushing 48 to 55k health and not EMP.. and he still hits like a fricken truck.. Just bad when the EMP actually less health then him.. Thanks for letting me know about the spells and such that helps out alot..
  • Rescorla_ESO
    Rescorla_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now that Paul Sage is gone, for the love of Sheogorath can we finally get nameplates added back to the game?
  • BardicusSpiffy
    BardicusSpiffy
    Soul Shriven
    Will there ever be a time when the skill and passive (with all their morphs and level increases) offerings will outnumber the skill points you can accumulate in game?
  • Scott.Williamson
    Scott.Williamson
    Soul Shriven
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Since you already have so many items ready for the crown store are you ever going to implement any of the many popular requests from the thread you set up to solicit player wants?

Yeah, like extra character slots. At the very least it would be nice to have a definitive answer yes or no that it's going to happen or not since I've never seen any response on it one way or another.
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, could you please let us know if we will see a stamina version of the Dragonknight's ability "Lava Whip"?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • shadowguy62
    shadowguy62
    Soul Shriven
    I like elder scrolls online but the graphics could be a lot better on ps4. The graphics are pretty bad!! And some animations for example attacking are too plain and simple. It needs to be lively and astonish players. Thank you for your time!
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Lykurgis
    Lykurgis
    ✭✭✭
    I appreciate you guys addressing my question about Buff/Debuff tracking in the last ESO live.
    @Lykurgis - [From our recent AMA: “We have begun exploring ways to integrate floating combat text and buff/debuffs within HUD in a way that still keeps the spirit of the UI minimal.”] If you make these changes to the Console version, will this also carry over the PC/Mac version? Because having the option to display ACCURATE BUFF/DEBUFF TIMERS are big deal to quite a few players on the PC/Mac side of the ESO world. You already have accurate Buff/Debuff timers (and Target Dummies) available for internal testing. Why not dress them up make them available for players since there is clearly a demand?
    This is being explored for the console and PC/Mac version of the game.
    In a follow up question, are we likely to see an accurate Buff/Debuff tracking/timers included in the game anytime this summer or Soon™?

And a second unrelated question, can we please get a "REPLY" button for mail that gets sent to us?
    When someone sends me an in-game mail asking if I can make to VDSA Saturday it would be a substantial QOL improvement for me to just hit the "REPLY" button and say "YES" rather than go through all the steps to create a new mail for that same purpose.

Thank you for your time.
    We Kill Bosses (NA Server, AD)
    The Purple Guild (NA Server, AD)
    world first naked AA run
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is there no Npcs smoking pipes in ESOTU (tobacco or dried herbs)? Is it due not being part of the Elder Scrolls lore or ZOS does not want be associated with the known health issues of smoking (yet there is drinking and skooma)?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there going to be an official taunt system for pve. Would be nice to have taunt timers above mobs etc.

#MOREORBS
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be a day when solo players can safely collect skyshards in Cyrodiil in maybe a daily mini quest? It especially unfair to crafters who wish to take on all available crafting currently and upcoming (ex. spellcrafting) and enough points in combat skills to take on quests, where as PvE players can anytime without trouble collect skyshards throughout the PvE zones. I agree PvP is fun for many but like see a day that all of Tamerial is open to both PvP and PvE players.

• MadSpoon
    MadSpoon
    Soul Shriven
    I know y'all are working on a lot of things, but are there any plans to implement a server status page? There is not a user friendly way of trying to see if maintenance is complete, etc. I would appreciate a yes/no answer, but if you choose "yes", could we get a general time line? Something non specific would work. I would like to know if it was coming in days, weeks, or years.
  • GoodOrc
    GoodOrc
    ✭✭
    I playing like 2 vr14 caracters and one vr 9 at the moment.
    I prefer PvE but some times can play PvP.
    My caracters hawe like 6.5 4.5 and 2 alliance rank.
    My qestion - Is there any hope that you will do one alience rank for ID? So i can play PvP and dont think that my ather caracters need to get those sklls too!
    I think that rank is skill lvl of player NOT caracter, cos I play prety much the same(fine for pve player) with all my caracters.
  • skoomaking916
    skoomaking916
    ✭✭
    A question / request. Are there any plans to make vampire/werewolf a quest to get it? Its kind of crazy that you allowed PC players to come over and the 1st day they were camping spots and killing them off in seconds, paying 20k gold for a bite is, well in my opinion, ***. even now every single time im on and its night there are vets camping and waiting to prevent people from getting it so we have to pay. is this really what you wanted? do you think this really makes the player base happy? thank you for the time.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    A question / request. Are there any plans to make vampire/werewolf a quest to get it? Its kind of crazy that you allowed PC players to come over and the 1st day they were camping spots and killing them off in seconds, paying 20k gold for a bite is, well in my opinion, ***. even now every single time im on and its night there are vets camping and waiting to prevent people from getting it so we have to pay. is this really what you wanted? do you think this really makes the player base happy? thank you for the time.

Average for bites Vamp/ Werewolf is 5k, most cases you will come across players giving away for free. Some guilds also give out bites for joining. But I agree it affair if players are killing off the mobs to prevent others from enjoying the experience of getting infected on your own.

• Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened to Paul Sage and Nick Konkle?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • BigM
    BigM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »

They can't really comment other than to say they moved on.
    “The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »

One should not take Daedra summoning lightly....
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • FrostGolem
    FrostGolem
    ✭✭
    why can you not transfer you characters if you bought it after June 30th 2014
  • BigMac_Smiley
    BigMac_Smiley
    ✭✭✭
    I have 2 questions:

1) I switched over to console and I noticed that one of the passive for light armor is different on console then PC. On PC Prodigy (4th passive down) requires a full set of light armor to use, while on Xbox it only requires 5 or more pieces. Maybe they are both right due to some patch that has not come out on console yet, but I am thinking most likely it is a bug. If it is a bug which one is the right one? (Hopefully console)

2)Since playing on console I have rolled out a new sorc toon and started using the impulse skill for the first time. I have noticed while using this skill I am able to block and attack at the same time. Meaning my guy can run into a group of baddies throw up a block stopping all heavy attacks and reducing damage, while at the same time attack. This does not feel right to me as I don't think I should be able to attack and block at the same time. Is this working as attended?
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Can you make veteran optional. I'm on eu server and black water blade seems like the only real pvp. I've been to others and only one alliance plays that so it's fully controlled. I don't want to have to keep creating new characters to play in black water.
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have 2 questions:

1) I switched over to console and I noticed that one of the passive for light armor is different on console then PC. On PC Prodigy (4th passive down) requires a full set of light armor to use, while on Xbox it only requires 5 or more pieces. Maybe they are both right due to some patch that has not come out on console yet, but I am thinking most likely it is a bug. If it is a bug which one is the right one? (Hopefully console)

2)Since playing on console I have rolled out a new sorc toon and started using the impulse skill for the first time. I have noticed while using this skill I am able to block and attack at the same time. Meaning my guy can run into a group of baddies throw up a block stopping all heavy attacks and reducing damage, while at the same time attack. This does not feel right to me as I don't think I should be able to attack and block at the same time. Is this working as attended?

1) 5 pieces counts as a full set, you can test this by wearing 5 pieces light and checking your spell crit.

2) block casting has been around since the beginning, this is necessary for tanks because they need to be able to cast their buffs, self-heals etc while blocking the boss' attacks. If you go into Cyrodiil with your light armor sorc and block cast you'll find your stamina drained within a couple seconds so there is a huge disadvantage if you arent aware of when you block cast.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear Zenimax,

Can we expect new achievements, dyes, costumes and titles when Imperial City and Wrothgar release? Could you lift a tip of the veil and give some examples?

Is there a reason why some costumes are added to the costumes collections while others have to stay in our inventory?

And do you have plans to make the guild tabard wearable on top of costumes?

p.s. thank you for fixing the shield bar UI bug!

PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • letalcecchino
    letalcecchino
    Soul Shriven
    Dear ZeniMax I have two questions

1) since you introduced the c.s. the farm of exp is increased tremendously as the difference between players who can play several hours every day and others who can not. I ask you to lower the 'exp required to obtain a champion point (max 50,000 exp) and introduce a weekly cap (70 cp); with this solution those with limited time in weeks succeed to recover over the weekend. 70 CP a week sounds like a lot but make competitive new players in a month

2)you become a MMO in a game that is played up in two because three lost too much exp, you can not increase the number of players in the group without losing exp?
  • keonimeyer
    Will werewolf transformation have a longer timer? It currently feels too short. I want to embrace hirciene's gift and be satisfied with the time I spent in ww form, instead I'm racing against a 30 second clock.
This discussion has been closed.