Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    A question concerning update 12 One Tamriel:
    Will One tamriel solve the issue for us collectable hunters where a certain type of enemy will drop the collectable only if it's our level or below by five? Currently veteran players can only aquire them from enemies level 45 to cp160.
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • sentientomega
    sentientomega
    ✭✭✭
    One Tamriel, will it make it harder for me to engage in solo combat, across all zones everywhere, or easier?

I don't have many upgrade parts so I travel with mostly whites due to circumstance, and barely any CP on one server, and no CP on the other.

This game does feel pretty hard sometimes, I find, and I really hope One Tamriel doesn't make everything harder to solo.
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are the larger player houses such as Reaper's March manor and Glenumbra castle player housing or guild housing, they seem very big for just a player.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on August 30, 2016 1:50AM
    Options
  • Hardolins
    Hardolins
    Soul Shriven
    if i buy armor or item from player is legal or not? i wanna buy armor set from player is like 130k gold
    Edited by Hardolins on August 30, 2016 10:01AM
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Furrier Boxes in the writ surveys! Will you ever add 'gardens' or 'lost shipments' to raid for provisioning items?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the Furrier Boxes in the writ surveys! Will you ever add 'gardens' or 'lost shipments' to raid for provisioning items?

Love this!

Playing off this idea, with player housing coming, how about a "player garden" where every "X Hours" one plant of three different types can be harvested?
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
    Options
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    When are you going to fix the latency issue permanently that we experience in Cyrodiil, aswell for the other PvE zones?
    Always a new patch, but I never read anything about a fix regarding the performance issues to Cyrodiil.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
    Options
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jimboo84 wrote: »
    When are you going to fix the latency issue permanently that we experience in Cyrodiil, aswell for the other PvE zones?
    Always a new patch, but I never read anything about a fix regarding the performance issues to Cyrodiil.
    Shornhelm as well.
    Options
  • ketermuls
    ketermuls
    ✭✭✭
    Is reduced-cost respeccing in the cards for the One Tamriel patch? I missed the Dark Brotherhood price reduction because i was never told about it until it was too late.
    Options
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hardolins wrote: »
    if i buy armor or item from player is legal or not? i wanna buy armor set from player is like 130k gold

If you mean buying it by using real money to trade then no, it's not allowed.
    Options
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will One Tamerial allow players to get EVERY set in the game at max level?
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
    Options
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    During development, do you think about the economic impacts of changes?
    Options
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are the current crafting writs supposed to be a sink or source of top-tier materials? (as far as I can tell, blacksmithing and woodworking are sinks, clothing is a small source).
    Options
  • Alanar
    Alanar
    ✭✭✭✭
    What's next for crafting writs?
    Options
  • MrBrandon
    MrBrandon
    ✭✭✭
    Will there be onscreen cool down bar added to the console anytime soon?
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why are escape sigils character bound? I honestly do not see why.

Also can we please have monster trophies shared across toons...everytime I do something new on a new toon I always get what my main has never had in the thousands and thousands on creatures it's killed...but my mag dk killed probably it's first alit today and....wow it dropped.

Same for my stamplar. First frost Atro dropped the everfrost. ..I have wiped everything in spell scar for hours and gotten nothing on my Sorc.

Plus can have a title for this? Better than monster hunter...like..."The Collector"
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have a Sort option for the forums by "Created On"?
    I read many articles which are coming on top in the list, when someone recently replied. But when checking the first post is dating from months or years ago.

Moderators reply by locking the tread, because it's too old. Why not delete it, when it's not relevant?
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
    Options
  • PapaSlatch
    PapaSlatch
    ✭✭
    Will there be any content related to the Psijic Order, in future dlc?
    Morgan LeFey - V16 Sorc - AD
    Options
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    With all these new/updated sets being released with update 12 can we see a new feature that allows a master crafter to be able to turn a dropped set piece into a different motif style to change it's appearance?

I (and many others) care about complete customization. Some of us take pride in our crafted gear style choices and can not bare to know one day a dropped set will exist that will make us switch to that predetermined style gear and in turn, look like everyone else. This will ruin many of our carefully selected character styles and will create less diversity in fashion amongst players.
    Options
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Now that normal mode farm run are gone, do you think you'll be updating the difficulty of those and also the reward you can in order for normal trial mode to become a preparation for veteran mode ? Do you know that the huge gap inbetween normal and veteran trial is an issue ? Do you plan to adress that issue ?
    Options
  • TheLordSoth
    TheLordSoth
    ✭✭
    Well, it does say ask us anything. So I would like to ask, which one of you a**holes though it was fun, fair or a good idea to allow players to roam in City sewers for an hour gathering stones only to lose half of them by getting ganked by some hacker down their testing their new exploits [that you do nothing about]?
    Options
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Is there going to be any future plans to add more features to ESO PLUS? If so what are the hypothetical options that may or may not come to ESO PLUS?
    Options
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Is ESO PLUS going to be added to the Xbox Store like ESO PLUS is on the PlayStation Store? So at least most of the issues related to ESO PLUS on Xbox One may be able to be fixed. If so when can we expect this to happen? If not are there any permanent plans to fix the missing Crowns issue and if the ESO PLUS showing "Not Active" in the in game Crown Store issue is still going on?
    Options
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    With the PlayStation Store being updated a while back with 3 & 6 month ESO PLUS options and Xbox One users such as myself are wondering if we Xbox One users will be able to purchase these at some point. So will we Xbox One users be able to purchase 3 & 6 month ESO PLUS options sometime in the future?
    Options
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Final Question: ESO PLUS on PC and PS4 have digital codes available for purchase through retailers such as Amazon & GameStop that gives them the option to not have to worry about the automatic renew. Will Xbox One users be able to purchase ESO PLUS codes or possible physical code cards at some time in the future? Similar to how PlayStation Plus & Xbox Live Gold works through retailers.

As a little more proof to my claim here is a Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Elder-Scrolls-Online-Tamriel-Unlimited/dp/B00YFP6NT8

As a little more proof to my claim here is a GameStop link: http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/in-game-currency/the-elder-scrolls-online-tamriel-unlimited-eso-plus/121977
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on September 3, 2016 11:49PM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @DragonSamurai360 to edit a post click the gear icon that appears when you point to your post.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • red_effing_hood
    red_effing_hood
    Soul Shriven
    Can we get an ability to dye our weapons. I hate having a great looking set of armour and my weapon is stuck being red due to being made of reubedite/ruby ash.
    Options
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will update 12 make me want to play again?
    It ain't easy being green.
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And so we come to page 200... and to celebrate I make a post with all odd numbers XD

So my question then... Does that make me odd? :p
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on September 4, 2016 4:54AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • Pinja
    Pinja
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have you heard of the Dual Wand suggestion? If so what do you think of the concept, & would you consider implementing it or something like it?
    Like the Short Staff suggestion. (way less text & 'larger' thought team.)
    Edited by Pinja on September 18, 2016 6:03PM
    Pinja for Dual Wands.
    Pinja's three server solutions:
    Options
This discussion has been closed.