Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Valykc
    Valykc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any future plans to add/change the item sets dropped in Veteran Maelstrom Arena? I understand that they are supposed to be Wrothgar specific sets but why not add those Wrothgar sets to the Zone Loot Table and add more community popular sets as chest drops such as Spell Power Cure, Ravager, necropotence and others or add new DLC sets to the VMA loot table, these DLC sets could be switched out every DLC for more incentive to do the arena other than going for Maelstrom weapons.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_KaiSchober
    Options
  • kensan62_ESO
    kensan62_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any chance of there being a "wagon" type mount in game where you would have one or two horses pull it and possibly making it a two person mount or maybe offering it with a vendor of some sort like a banker or merchant that would ride with you. This type of mount would be a unique mount to have and would be a great addition I think. With wagons and carriages littered throughout the game just parked on the side of the road and such, it would make sense to have active working wagons in the game. Please let me know what u think.
    Options
  • ButtersEP
    ButtersEP
    ✭✭✭
    With One Tamriel around the corner and the introduction of so many new monster sets, does ZoS have any plans to help with getting the monster shoulders you need? The loot table is huge with so many new sets with all the traits, I know there are numerous daily dungeon available but that does not like a good time, running all of those daily's everyday.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there any update to the champion points overhaul. When and where ?

why that?
    Options
  • Douglas_Uppity
    Douglas_Uppity
    Soul Shriven
    Can I upgrade my digital Imperial edition to the Gold edition version? Or will I have to buy all the DLC at full price/ crown coin price?
    Options
  • kernom
    kernom
    Soul Shriven
    Beautiful%20Glitch_zpsby1lljqv.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Beautiful Glitch, but why?

Edited by kernom on September 16, 2016 6:48PM
    Options
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Which sets will be available in gold jewelry from the cyrodiil golden vendor in update 12? Overland sets? Dungeon sets? Trials sets? Arena sets?
    Options
  • silvereyes
    silvereyes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    petraeus1 wrote: »
    Quests in ESO are very interconnected, both faction quests which have a chronological order as well as side quests which tie in heavily to the faction story. How will this work with One Tamriel? Will players be able to do these quests out of order and unwittingly create spoilers or plotholes for themselves?
    It works the same as it does now if you port to a friend in a zone higher than you have finished the quests for. Yes, you will get confused if you do things out of order.

For example, if you port to the Orchard way shrine in Coldharbour, you will see Galerion even if you haven't rescued him yet.
    Options
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you plan on making 5m attacks actually hit anything within 5m? It seems you have made them scale to feet, for instance burning embers shouldn't be in your face distance. But in fact 16 feet, no way are these attacks resembling 16 feet distance.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the maximum number of players in an Alliance War campaign?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I upgrade my digital Imperial edition to the Gold edition version? Or will I have to buy all the DLC at full price/ crown coin price?
    @Douglas_Uppity The equivalent of a "Gold Edition Upgrade" is the Guilds and Glory DLC, which gives you all the DLC for 5,500 Crowns (that's 4,000 off the full price).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Waseem
    Waseem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

they always ignored answering this or any similar question, thing is, they dont want to know how low the number of players are in each campaign compared to Cyrodiil's size.
    as it was planned, Cyrodiil should have at least 3 keeps fights all the time 24/7
    but the number of players in-game and in-campaign is way too low to achieve such amazing battles ( as advertised on trailers)...
    PC EU

Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Waseem wrote: »
    Zaldan wrote: »

they always ignored answering this or any similar question, thing is, they dont want to know how low the number of players are in each campaign compared to Cyrodiil's size.

That makes no sense. There is no data regarding the game they do not have so sure they know the average population. As for the limit it was always my understanding it's around 200 people per campaign per faction. If that is the actual cap then there ya go otherwise they can correct me.
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
    Options
  • LegendaryNinja
    LegendaryNinja
    ✭✭✭
    My first question in this thread, probably a 0.000000000001% chance of being picked, lol. ...I think I have a better chance to live until 500.

Why did ESO buffed the Dual Wield Maelstrom Weapons vs the Other Maelstrom Weapons and Shield too after the Enchantment Upgrade Patch?
    Edited by LegendaryNinja on September 20, 2016 10:17PM
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My first question in this thread, probably a 0.000000000001% chance of being picked, lol. ...I think I have a better chance to live until 500.

Why did ESO buffed the Dual Wield Maelstrom Weapons vs the Other Maelstrom Weapons and Shield too after the Enchantment Upgrade Patch?

The Maelstrom Dual Wield Enchantment actually got nerfed on PTS in Patch 2.6.2 so it is likely whatever you are inquiring about is remedied.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I do not get this ZOS admins, why you are doing this. Closing old treads when people comment them now, for some weird reason "not supporting Draugr treads blabla......."... :(

It has happened few weeks ago - it was an old tread about What people love on this game, someone commented on it, admin closed it for this "Draugr tread blabla" non-sense....
    Like why that ZOS??? Do you want us to do a repost new tread or what is the point in this non-sense??

Yesterday it happened to me again, a tread about a good discussion about a comparison of the 5 pc bonus of Magnus set vs Seducer set, the info in that tread was in no way outdated, I have commented there, asked a valid question (not a non-sense as some immature kids there replied, may they feel better!!) and the admin closed it because of "Draugr tread blabla...."

Like seriously WTH ZOS????

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert @ZOS_AntonioP
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys still trying to slow down cheating in the game, feels like you have given up on this end, cheating is once again running rampant in pvp, and turning a lot of people off.
    Options
  • Douglas_Uppity
    Douglas_Uppity
    Soul Shriven
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @Douglas_Uppity The equivalent of a "Gold Edition Upgrade" is the Guilds and Glory DLC, which gives you all the DLC for 5,500 Crowns (that's 4,000 off the full price).

@enodoc Thanks for the info, mate. i'll be sure to look into that one when i get the chance! :D
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Tamriel one there will be three times as many people farming the high traffic areas for alchemy, woodworking, blacksmith ing and clothing mats. What will be done to offset this?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, are you planning on changing the 15 minutes penalty for the LFG tool group???

1. Why are people penalized, when the leader disbands the group?
    2. Why is a person penalized, when he gets kicked from the group by the leader?

The penalty should apply only to those people, who leave the group, not for the above 2 cases!!!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_RichLambert
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    ZOS, are you planning on changing the 15 minutes penalty for the LFG tool group???

1. Why are people penalized, when the leader disbands the group?
    2. Why is a person penalized, when he gets kicked from the group by the leader?

The penalty should apply only to those people, who leave the group, not for the above 2 cases!!!

They are looking into doing SOMETHING regarding it, yes.
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you forcing RNG boxes on us when the vast majority of players have told you we don't want them?

Why are you locked SO MANY exclusive items into these crates when the vast majority of your players have told you we don't want that?

Why are you NOT offering ALL ITEMS that can be "found" in RNG boxes on the regular Crown Shop at regular prices ALONG WITH putting them as "lucky deals" in the RNG boxes when the vast majority of your players have told you this is the only way we will find the RNG boxes acceptable?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • ereboz
    ereboz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well we ever get earnable mounts from dungeon drops or achievements etc instead of just from the crown store?
    Options
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Snakeblood is an Alchemy passive that has absolutely no use whatsoever in the endgame because good Alchemists can make Tri-Pots with no negative effects. That said, when is it getting scrapped and replaced with something that is actually useful?
    Options
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would we ever possibly see kill move animations such as those executed in the Dark Brotherhood DLC, but like how it was done in Skyrim? When killing an enemy (based on weapon) there is a percentage chance to do a cool killing animation.
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Why are you forcing RNG boxes on us when the vast majority of players have told you we don't want them?

Why are you locked SO MANY exclusive items into these crates when the vast majority of your players have told you we don't want that?

Why are you NOT offering ALL ITEMS that can be "found" in RNG boxes on the regular Crown Shop at regular prices ALONG WITH putting them as "lucky deals" in the RNG boxes when the vast majority of your players have told you this is the only way we will find the RNG boxes acceptable?

exactly!!!

Options
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    can you add more to bal-foyan i saw a video of the house in dhalmora, i love it, i just really need to have a crafting writ board nearby, thank you.
    I'm a casual now
    Options
  • Arshiya
    Arshiya
    ✭✭
    I know I am annoying with it, but will vampires and werewolves get more attention in near future. I am not sure about skill lines and balance, but general recognition is next to none really. Last time I was told by an npc to stay calm that he is a vampire. Heh what? I know he was a vamp, I am one too so I doubt a vampire wouldnt be able to tell whos their kin.
    That aside I think them both deserve more attention, yes you get skill lines but beyond that you dont really have anything.
    I am well aware that there is no need to feed that often. I just want to. Amy.
    Otherwise I play on PC platform on EU.
    Options
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect to see Matt Weathers back on the show? He is ever the life of the party. Perhaps a sub-section of the show called "A Moment with Matt Weathers" to discuss artwork from fans and artwork done in the game by Matt and his fellow artists? Just an idea.
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

Options
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pilenials works well, but falls short in the resource and passive trait department. Is it possible to create a new skill line for hybrids or even add specific hybrid traits to skill lines?

For example of new skill line that requires just 1 skill point in each trait:
    Hybrid - Wear one of each armor class, class armor passive are no in effect when Hybrid is active:
    • Hybrid Mastery: Reduce stamina/magika cost and increase regen by 3/5% for each medium/light equipped. Increase HP by 3% per heavy piece and constitution value 200.
    • 3-2-2 Mastery: Wear 3 Heavy for 7/15% block cost and 5/10% block damage mitigation reduction. Wear 3 Medium for 7/15% dodge cost and break free reduction. Wear 3 light for 2/3s shield duration and reduce channel cast time by 10/20%.
    • 4-2-1 Mastery: Wear 4 heavy for 7/15% ultimate cost reduction and 20% chance to reflect projectiles back with 20% extra damage on block (2s cooldown). Wear 4 medium for 2442/4884 armor penetration, 5/10% damage from attacks from stealth/crouch. Wear 4 light for minor mending, minor vitality and resurrect allies 7/15% faster.
    • When in Hybrid Armor receive HP and lesser resource equal to 5/10% of greater resource.
    • When in Hybrid Armor increase spell and weapon critical rating by 5/9%.
    • When in Hybrid Armor accessory enchants and base stat value increased by 7/12%.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
    Options
This discussion has been closed.