The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we ever going to get a way to hide the vampirism appearance entirely?

I first asked this question over 2 years ago and got a "sort of" answer from Paul Sage saying, "Maybe with costumes." Ummm... can we get on that please?
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will you ever give us a toggle for hiding other pieces of armor like the helmet does???
    shoulders - shoes - belts - hip flapdoodle (tasset)
    o:)B)>:)
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • petraeus1
    petraeus1
    ✭✭✭✭
    In relation to the new segment 'The Anatomy of a Bug Fix', have you ever considered a public bug tracker?

A central place for ZOS to post updates on known issues, a central place for the community to find updates on known issues (or at least to know they're on ZOS' radar). Hopefully less digging in the dev tracker and less duplicate threads and bug reports.
    Edited by petraeus1 on August 12, 2016 8:43AM
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are GMs ever going to ban bots? There is one in NA AD PC Wrothgar that has been in the same spot for hours a day for MONTHS. It is midway between Rkindaleft and the shrine to the west of it, just a bit north of the midpoint of that line. I've seen it gain over 100 CP over the last few months. It has sword and shield Sorc with a Clannfear and Twilight. Many of us on the forums have seen it and reported, along with submitting video.
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Celas_Dranacea
    Celas_Dranacea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any chance that in the future we will get all the costume head pieces added to our collections as separate hats? It would be nice to mix and match.

(Just call me Dran)
    A Bosmer Nightblade Werewolf
  • arckaine547
    arckaine547
    Soul Shriven
    Can we expect a keyword search function added to the Guild Store menu in the future?
  • Sanguiness130
    Sanguiness130
    ✭✭✭
    I have several questions at present;
    In regards to the style parlour, when will the new hairstyles and tattoos that are available in the PTS be available in the crown store? And are any new hair colours going to be released in the style parlour?
    Also, when will One Tamriel be released, and what new zones can we expect to see soon, such as Skyrim, Vvardenfell etc? And will we get to see the rest of the Summerset Isles?

SANGUINESS
    [EU Server - @Sanguiness ]
    RPer and Lore Geek
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Zos,
    Is there anyway us console players can get an add on that shows are active buffs on the screen above are health bar or something. Would live to see when things are about to expire, and we don't have the options to download add one like px players.
  • nathan_bri
    nathan_bri
    ✭✭✭✭
    QUESTION FOR TODAY'S SHOW

Ever since you added the new nameplates and healthbars, there has been a glitch, usually where the Friendly NPCs (Show) setting is switched from Always to Never. It sometimes can happen to one of the other ones, but it's usually that one for me. Sure enough, the next time I log in to most of my characters, it's again been set to Never and I have to flip it back on to Always.

It is not related to addons as it happens even without them. I've tried to repair my client and have even reinstalled it from scratch. No remedy, no matter how brutal, seemed to fix the issue. I can only guess it's a problem with your code.

Can you please take a closer look at this? I've submitted multiple in-game reports and even mentioned it here and on reddit, but no acknowledgement has been forthcoming and there has been no remedy in the weeks since Dark Brotherhood came out.

Thanks.
  • Snowstrider
    Snowstrider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What happened tog The warden class? Any chance of it coming back?

Any chance of new classes being added?
  • atreides
    atreides
    ✭✭
    Greetings ZOS,

This question probably has been asked before but I was wondering if there would be an option to change your alliance for your character?

Also regarding current first person bow animations in ESO, any chance that the first person bow animations for Skyrim could be copied over? Apologies if this question seems absurd. Thanks!
  • Opeline
    Opeline
    ✭✭✭
    For those of us that are RPers, lets say Koeglin for instance, how are you going to handle the phasing with so many people going to be coming in due to One Tamriel? Are we going to be able to teleport to someone and get into their instance?
    Why are you so afraid of what others are going to say about you? ***'em and feed'em fish eggs.

Champion Rank 561

Lillith Sohineh - Imperial Werewolf Healplar
    Sonja Gaercroft - Breton Healplar
    Casnia Nightthorn - Bosmer Werewolf Stamplar
    Elsynia - Bosmer Werewolf Stamknight
    Psythanna - Altmer Magiblade
    Llalayne - Dunmer MagiKnight

Aetherian Archive HM - √, Sanctum Ophidia HM - √, Hel Ra Citadel HM - √, Dragonstar Arena - √
  • GrumpyDuckling
    GrumpyDuckling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is armor breaking and repair in this game? It's not like the goal is to be realistic because weapons do not break. Armor repair is just annoying to players.
  • ClassicIX
    ClassicIX
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert serious question. When will you unban players for using gap closers. i'm talking if someone gap closes over a rock he will get banned. That isn't an exploit but a bug in the game how can you unban the players with cheat engine but ban players for using gap closers? also just fix them and problem solved.
  • ClassicIX
    ClassicIX
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert Can you take the time to please address all the problems that poison the pvp community instead of just kicking us under the rug like you have for the past year plus now. I'm not just talking bug and lag, however that is the number one issue, I'm talking about armor, builds, class balance the things that make up the bulk of the problems within the game.

If I can make any suggestions that is to bring back soft caps and tweak them, make weapon ultimates, balance the champion point tree to either give less of a bonus(E.G. would be if I put 100 points into mighty instead of getting 25% it's toned down to say 10 or 15%), or make a cp tree specific to each class that effects class and weapon abilities rather than just raw base stats(E.G. would be make a point tree that makes is so my dk's stone fist gave a longer cc or better damage, nothing game breaking only a few precent points.), for class balance make magic dk great again in open world same with stam dk, right now they are only good for tanking not actually fighting and most of the time I just walk away from them b/c they aren't even a threat to me. building a tank is one thing but being forced to tank is another.

I can go in a lot of detail on my opinion on class balance( something that comes to mine is making stone fist a stam dps ability for stam dk's. simple start really.) I have so many Ideas but sadly you guys will never read this post and if you do, you'll just sweep it under the rug like everything else.
  • Balibe
    Balibe
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Today's ESO Live on the bug issue process was very informative .....

I am a XB1 player, they mentioned the console platform for implementing fixes is different than PC and stopped. I know there are additional steps that need to be done before a fix can be implemented on the console versus the PC.

Can you elaborate on this further so us console players have an understanding. I understands it takes longer but do not know the process of why. There are a lot on the XB1 forums that do not understand why it takes additional time. If you cannot tell us too much due to Microsoft & Sony agreements, can you at least give us a basic situation on why so all us console players have an understanding .....

Thanks .....
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! Could we please get an AP Tracker? We currently have a bar that shows the progress but there are no numbers. I wanna see how much points I need to rank up.
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • kulaan_dovulom
    kulaan_dovulom
    ✭✭✭
    Are the pumpkin spectre and scarecrow spectre polymorphs coming back to the crown store? I hate that I missed the pumpkin spectre and my friend wants the scarecrow...
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Balibe wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Today's ESO Live on the bug issue process was very informative .....

I am a XB1 player, they mentioned the console platform for implementing fixes is different than PC and stopped. I know there are additional steps that need to be done before a fix can be implemented on the console versus the PC.

Can you elaborate on this further so us console players have an understanding. I understands it takes longer but do not know the process of why. There are a lot on the XB1 forums that do not understand why it takes additional time. If you cannot tell us too much due to Microsoft & Sony agreements, can you at least give us a basic situation on why so all us console players have an understanding .....

Thanks .....

The reason it takes long because Microsoft and Sony both puts extra steps before any company can add or fix their game on a console. Since PCs do not have such overlords, we do not have to worry about such extra red tape. Extra red tape is the price one pays to play on a console.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the recent Name Change and Race Change added to the Crown Store do you plnd add things like Class Change, Faction Change, Guild Name Change ?
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Ulfgarde
    Ulfgarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever see a system that allows you to switch between two sets of skill points / attributes / CP points (similar to dual speccing in WoW)? It would be nice to switch from healer to DD on-the-fly without spending thousands on skill resets.
    Very athletic eso player
    PC EU
  • Bizzquik
    Bizzquik
    There is a controller conflict with Vampires and the Dark Brotherhood content pack: the combo button press for 'Feed' (Vampire) and 'Blade of Woe' are unfortunately the same - Y plus B (XB1) or Triangle plus Circle (PS4).
    I have read that ZOS has no plans to change the button prompts. So how 'bout we split the different: please let us turn off the 'Feed' prompt in the 'Options' menu so only the 'Blade of Woe' prompt presents itself. (I tire of accidentally 'Feeding' - which negates the advantages of being a Stage 4 Vampire.)
  • Djeriko
    Djeriko
    ✭✭✭
    Incorrectly programmed dyes for every heavy armor from Glass style to present. Would love to actually get a red and black dye for my glass armor instead of grey and pink. Pictures have been posted showing how black dye produces grey and red dye produces pink. This includes Mercenary, Assassins, Thieves Guild, etc. Response to incorrectly programmed dyes? Let me know if you need me to post pictures again...

Pieces of armor that have only two selections of dye instead of three. Why?

Weapons dyes? When? Why so hard to say yes? If red weapons are logical in this game, why can't I decide that I want my blades to be silver? Worrying about illogical colors on weapons when the game creates illogical colors weapons is just crazy... Allow people to dye weapons already. Most will choose to dye them logical colors anyways.

Entropy and shield charge trigger a bug that causes the character to sheath their weapons when these two abilities are the first used to trigger combat state. Posted videos to show this still goes on. Acknowledgment?

Character running animation while sprinting on horseback triggering character to sprint on the horse's back... (Makes me flashback to the spaghetti leg glitch)

Outlaw shield has a large portion they cannot be dyed at all. Oversight from whoever is in charge of dyes (seems to happen a lot with dye system). Can we have the largest portion of the shield be the primary color?

Can someone check the levels of outlaw shield at the crafting tables. One of them has a picture of a staff instead of a shield.

Redguard heavy belt buckles causing clipping issue. Not positioned correctly on the character model. How has no one in QA seen this when you can see it in your own videos and pictures?

Several styles of shields are incorrectly positioned on the character models. Some shields float too high. If weapons floated outside the characters hands, would people notice and complain so you would correct it? Of course...

An ESO Live response isn't necessary. Any Dev or QA response would be appreciated, especially with the dye system. Does anyone actually QA the dye system?
    "When in doubt, kill it with fire."
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do male Dunmer circumcise? If any, do house mer and Ashland's handle that differently? (Given their liberated society, it might just look like that because of abrasion?)
    Yes, the things I come up with when there's maintenance...
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do NPC's in quests from the Main quest, the Alliance main quest, and Orsinium DLC quests get use curse words, while we cannot? Particularly the words "b*tch and b*stard"...why? Kind of facist don't you think? If we can't use them, I propose you re-voice act every quest that uses these curse words, as they are violations, no?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do NPC's in quests from the Main quest, the Alliance main quest, and Orsinium DLC quests get use curse words, while we cannot? Particularly the words "b*tch and b*stard"...why? Kind of facist don't you think? If we can't use them, I propose you re-voice act every quest that uses these curse words, as they are violations, no?
    The game is rated 18/M. The forums are not.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

If that is the case, the game being 18/M, why am I being censored in-game? I can't use it in /guild chat...or /zone chat...

I guess I did not make my question as clear as I intended or Enodoc, you totally misunderstood me.
    Edited by drakhan2002_ESO on August 15, 2016 4:07PM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If that is the case, why am I being censored in-game? I can't use it in /guild chat...or /zone chat...

@drakhan2002_ESO Somewhere in the settings you should be able to turn the profanity filter off.
    Opeline wrote: »
    For those of us that are RPers, lets say Koeglin for instance, how are you going to handle the phasing with so many people going to be coming in due to One Tamriel? Are we going to be able to teleport to someone and get into their instance?

@Opeline As long as I can remember that has worked. I see no reason it would change with One Tamriel as I'm sure they want people to be able to hang out with their friends!
    Edited by MissBizz on August 15, 2016 4:09PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Ultionis
    Ultionis
    ✭✭
    Happy to see name, race and appearance changes in game. Can change guild names be added sometime soon?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If that is the case, the game being 18/M, why am I being censored in-game? I can't use it in /guild chat...or /zone chat...

I guess I did not make my question as clear as I intended or Enodoc, you totally misunderstood me.
    Oops, my bad! As MissBizz says, you can turn the in-game profanity filter off in the Settings. (I always have it off, so I forget it even exists :stuck_out_tongue:)
    Edited by Enodoc on August 15, 2016 6:08PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
This discussion has been closed.