The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• me_ming
    me_ming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering if there are plans on adding new character slots (apart from the already 4 additional slots we can purchase from the crown)?
    "We're heroes, my boon companion, and heroes always win! Let that be a lesson to you."
    -Caldwell, "The Final Assault"

"There is always a choice. But you don't get to choose what is true, you only get to choose what you will do about it..."

-Abnur Tharn, "God of Schemes"]
    Options
  • Tarraquinn
    Tarraquinn
    Soul Shriven
    Are any graphical updates for the game planned?
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are there no longer GM's in the game policing illegal and exploitative behaviour?
    Options
  • valdis2
    valdis2
    Soul Shriven
    when are you going to unlock the rest of the world?
    Options
  • sungaze
    sungaze
    will be there hide psn id. cause my psn id is : emreakturk and i m having racism cause i m turkish, people are not adding me to their guilds and groups. i want to change my damn id curse you sony...
    Options
  • JasminaChillibeaner
    Is there any correlation between the difficulty of locks on chests and the quality of loot inside them?
    PC/EU/EP
    Leader of Constellation
    PvE Templar Healer and Achievement Hunter
    Options
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    Grao wrote: »
    Ah, this ESO Live will be such a disaster. The game has so many problems right now it is hard to even figure which to ask on about first, even though we all know you guys will be ignoring and likely deleting all those questions.

It'll be great when they have a guy play during the broadcast getting killed by invisible mobs or getting kicked from the game.

Yes! Gameplay that's NOT on the PTS but on a normal server like the rest of us have to play on. I'd watch that.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
    Options
  • shannona
    shannona
    Soul Shriven
    On the character selection screen-it would be so awesome if we could juggle the list of characters-placing our favorite on top. Do you think you could do this? WOW did it-but I don't play that anymore. Your game is by far better.
    Options
  • tat2mano
    tat2mano
    ✭✭✭✭
    How is this Live?
    It says you guys would answer one or a few questions here every 2 weeks but i havent seen any comment of ZoS officials in this post for several months..

My question is,
    how do you guys at ZoS think you perform on Public Relations?
    How is ur idea of the performance of support towards players ?

I think its non-excistent.
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why shouldn't we cheat if you refuse to do anything about it?
    Options
  • arun_rajputb16_ESO
    arun_rajputb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question regarding Rapid Regen/Mutagen on Resto staff. Is there any plans on "fixing" it so we don't have to keep spamming this ability to make sure it applies to all of my allies in dungeons? I spend more time trying to apply the regen to all of my allies than doing anything else. I've counted 17 attempts before it hits all allies. We the changes to breath of life (which I think was a good idea), it's a pain trying to get my regen on all of my allies.

Just to clarify, I use rapid regeneration. I use it once, and it hits two allies. I want to use it a second time so it applies to the allies that don't already have it. This way, I have a tick heal on all allies.

If this is how regen was intended, could you let us know so we can stop using it and find other more efficient and effect ways to keep my team healed. A lot of healers complain about this issue.
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did khajiit leave shoes yesterday evening before sleep and why does the spaghetti stuck between the teeth taste of kagouti?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • snakester320
    snakester320
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to sort the dungeon finder system out better???? .......................i was queued for 5 hours today waiting for a dungeon group!!! ..........not good!!!!...............maybe adding better incentives for tanks/ healers say maybe tomes as a type of currency for gear etc!! ( i know very ffxiv like) but it works so you have constant supply of tanks and healers queing for runs!!!
    Options
  • ridane123
    ridane123
    Soul Shriven
    I can't receive any access code.I have tried everything as SUPPORT told me to do.What should I do now?
    Options
  • jimbowee
    jimbowee
    Why is it that Bethesda treats Orsinium like the red headed step child they don't want to fix?
    Options
  • LokomotivBreath
    LokomotivBreath
    ✭✭✭
    Can the consoles get a PTS please?
    DC - Ban D'aid - Breton Templar Healer
    DC - Ken Worth - Redguard Dragonknight
    DC - Shock n Oz - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer
    DC - Shaahni the Blade - Khajiit Nightblade
    XBoxOne
    "I believe you have my stapler"
    Options
  • Eradix
    Eradix
    Soul Shriven
    I am downloading new patch but it doesnt seem to address the fact that Demon summoning once activated will not deactivate. It is a real pain when you switch between fighting and searching modes. If you accidently summon you cannot reverse this action as with all other character features ever since the last big update. Also noticed that I have more issues with loading screens than I ever or in all honesty never had unless traveling or entering new areas not 2 times just riding from Devons watch wayshire to the bank. Been gaming since early 90's and the load screens since update reminds me of the issues we had with dial up online pvp games. Is there an issue in game server because I reset all network connections on my end but am still seeing or not seeing my character being attacked.
    Options
  • marcmyb14_ESO
    marcmyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Any chances of adding open world PvP in the future after One Tamriel? It would be completely optional (players would have to flag for PvP) and shouldn't get in the way of questing, etc. You could add or modify the zones to include bases/outposts that can be taken, along with quests and rewards for doing so and killing other players, etc. Not a small addition by any means, but I think this would be a huge attraction for a lot of players.
    GM Oghma Infinium - Ebonheart Pact
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight - Indualis Decimius
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer - Arienna Stormcaller
    VR1 Dark Elf Dragonknight - Flame and Shadow
    26 Khajiit Nightblade - J'Kaaz Vulon
    10 Breton Templar - Sam Guevene
    Options
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    How bout this:
    MOUNT WARPAINT !!
    You know you want it ;)
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ridane123 wrote: »
    I can't receive any access code.I have tried everything as SUPPORT told me to do.What should I do now?

check out your ESO account, if you entered the right e-mail address there. I always receive the code after few minutes max
    Options
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any chances of adding open world PvP in the future after One Tamriel? It would be completely optional (players would have to flag for PvP) and shouldn't get in the way of questing, etc. You could add or modify the zones to include bases/outposts that can be taken, along with quests and rewards for doing so and killing other players, etc. Not a small addition by any means, but I think this would be a huge attraction for a lot of players.

Sadist. I'm not disagreeing, but, still... :)
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When are the '[Charactername] Answers Your Questions' segments coming back?

On the PTS there's a Witches' Festival event being tested. Do you have plans set as to how long that will last when it comes out, and can you share them?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    With the new BoP trading system, will this apply to gear looted from daily quest containers (Trinimac and Briarheart)?
    Options
  • Eugenstash
    Eugenstash
    ✭✭
    1. Who is in charge of your quality assurance and how do you internally assess whether or not new content you plan on releasing will not cause major issues for console users? (current XBOX and PS4 issues).

2. Do you guys outsource your code? It sure seems like it.

3. Have you guys considered (temporarilly) not releasing any more DLC packs and focusing on the overall quality of your game?

4. Do you understand that as a company who releases a product to the public and your customers you have an obligation to release said product in a playable state?

5. At what point did quantity over quality become the office moto?

6. Have you guys estimated at what DLC release the game as a whole will simply stop working?

7. Do any of you play your own game?

Options
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    How bout this:
    MOUNT WARPAINT !!
    You know you want it ;)

Holy **** yes!

Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

Options
  • Silverado
    Silverado
    ✭✭✭
    What are future dlc plans for us hardcore players? Surely we aren't to be ignored, right?
    Ps4 NA Aldmeri Dominion
    Wood Elf 310 CP
    Aldmeri Trading Co Guild

Options
  • SmokySteel
    SmokySteel
    Soul Shriven
    Are you planning to bring the old combat music back? Combat music was much better before DB update.
    Options
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Finn @Wrobel can you guys please discuss your reason for removing impenetrable from the PVE endgame loot table and adding training and prosperous two traits no one wants.Can you also tell us your thoughts on impenetrable removal and how you made it so PVPers have no reason to do the NDE content added to the game.
    Options
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sry I wrote to wrong forum:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3155377/#Comment_3155377

I copy paste here too:

Sry for my English.

1) More convenient skill point redistribution

Everyday problem, if you chose wrong skill mortf, then you have only one way, clear skill morfs and start again. If you chose again a wrong mortf, then start again from begining. If you want erase 1 passive or a basic skill the situation is even worse (even greater risk that when you make bad choise again).

In the future, have you got any plans to make it more convenient?
    Champion point redistribution is very good.

2) PVE vs PVP skill and champion point setup.
    That would be good we could set and save pve skill/CP setup and pvp skill/CP setup. In the future, have you got any plans about it?

Crown store would be usable here. My idea: Only 1 skill setup slot for free like now you can set the skills/CP but no saving option. With ESO+ one more slot. You can buy up to 6 slot: pve tank/dps/heal setups, pvp tank/dps/heal setups.
    And you can set the default pve and pvp setups, when you enter Cyrodiil the system changes the skills automatically when left Cyrodiil then changes too.
    Options
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to bring in a one time alliance change?

Why wont you make found sky shards and their skill points account wide?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.