Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    many answers were: we dont have an ETA on that, later... :smiley:
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What was the point in the latest ESO Live?

I sure as hell didn't see any.

• elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear Eso team, sorry for the last question about the toilets, but I find it extremely annoying when games and movies show that actors are inhuman or in ESO unargonian, unorcish, etc.
    What I mean is I hate when people disregard some important things like that. I in no way asked that question to be imature or refer to toilet humor.
    Anyway on another matter :
    Where are the children in eso ? And can we expect to find them in a later patch. Because argonian kids would be pretty cool :smile:
    Edited by elven.were_wolf on January 16, 2016 5:08PM
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so here's an odd question :
    Are there any pandas in eso ,giraffes or penguins?
  • Wratun
    Wratun
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! Are there any plans on adding quick slot key binding to the game?
    Wratun - PC - EU - Aldmeri Dominion - Templar.
    Wratun Dreloth - PC - EU - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer.
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, so here's an odd question :
    Are there any pandas in eso ,giraffes or penguins?

Penguins yes, have you seen the Chub Loons in Wrothgar? Other than that, I think the other two aren't weird enough to make it to the world of Tamriel.
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Chrysa1is
    Chrysa1is
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this here because no one saw this in support. Im on xbox one. Please help me!

Ever since I left cyrodiil 2 days ago my character has been unable to do anything. I cannot confirm if it was that by leaving cyrodiil it caused the problems. These are the problems I currently face:

- I am unable to use my abilities. They just don't work. I activate an ability and it immediately cancels itself out upon activating. Shadowy Disguise doesn't turn me invisible, Relentless Focus does not make my weapons glow red or give me an aura and using Focused Aim just makes my character aim for half a second but that's it. I also receive no buffs from these abilities when I check my stats.

- My character is unable to sprint. I press the left stick in and sprint for 1 second and then it stops. This also happens if I am riding a mount. (If I am lucky enough to summon my mount)

- I cannot summon my mount. I own the Black Senche Panther, Senche Lioness, Frost Mare and the Midnight Steed. But for some reason whenever I press to buttom to summon my mount, a random brown horse wearing no saddle appears for 1 second, my character mounts, the horse disappears and my character is sitting through the floor and returns to standing. Sometimes nothing happens at all whenever I press the button to call my mount.

- I cannot crouch and enter stealth mode anywhere. That speaks for itself.

-I cannot stop blocking once I press the left trigger. My character can run whilst blocking. The only way to stop blocking is by sheathing my weapons.

I have tried every possible thing I could think of to solve the issue, such as:

-Logging in and out
    -Quitting the game and restarting the game
    -Hard reset on my console
    -Cleared system cache
    -Uninstalling and Reinstalling the game and update.
    -Travelling in and out of Cyrodiil
    -Allowing my charcter to be killed by NPC's and players in PvP
    -Going offline and online
    -Checked forums
    -Resetting router

One person on the forums described a less severe version of my problem, the person explained that after leaving cyrodiil he couldn't use abilities, sprint, crouch and mount. He said his problem was solved by travelling in and out of cyrodiil. This was on the PC version back in 2014. I tried this method and it failed to work.

I reset my skill points, and before spending them, I was able to sprint, crouch, mount my Senche Panther and block successfully. Everything was fine, until I reallocated my skill points and I was back with my problem. I wasted 10000 gold for nothing.

I went online to check if my character had improved the next day, (It hadn't) I took my armour off and discovered that I was human, even though I am a vampire, I have the vampire skill line and have maxed it out. My character was not pale or red eyed. I cured my vampirism to see if that was the root of the problems, and for a few seconds everything was fine, but 10 seconds later, my problems came back.

Other players have witnessed these problems and I have recorded clips on my xbox one of these problems as proof. This is absolutely ruining my experience in the game because I cannot help my guild mates with dungeons etc. I have reported this to customer service in game, I have been updating my problem with other issues that arise. This is a serious bug and I don't know what has caused it. I don't want to receive automated responses via email, I would love to speak with someone about this because I am getting no where with my issue.

Please help shed some light on this situation for me guys. My game is unplayable! Thankyou
    Edited by Chrysa1is on January 17, 2016 11:20PM
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    One simple question, any news on the addition of Daedric Artifacts?
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Chrysa1is wrote: »
    I posted this here because no one saw this in support. Im on xbox one. Please help me!

Ever since I left cyrodiil 2 days ago my character has been unable to do anything. I cannot confirm if it was that by leaving cyrodiil it caused the problems. These are the problems I currently face:

- I am unable to use my abilities. They just don't work. I activate an ability and it immediately cancels itself out upon activating. Shadowy Disguise doesn't turn me invisible, Relentless Focus does not make my weapons glow red or give me an aura and using Focused Aim just makes my character aim for half a second but that's it. I also receive no buffs from these abilities when I check my stats.

- My character is unable to sprint. I press the left stick in and sprint for 1 second and then it stops. This also happens if I am riding a mount. (If I am lucky enough to summon my mount)

- I cannot summon my mount. I own the Black Senche Panther, Senche Lioness, Frost Mare and the Midnight Steed. But for some reason whenever I press to buttom to summon my mount, a random brown horse wearing no saddle appears for 1 second, my character mounts, the horse disappears and my character is sitting through the floor and returns to standing. Sometimes nothing happens at all whenever I press the button to call my mount.

- I cannot crouch and enter stealth mode anywhere. That speaks for itself.

-I cannot stop blocking once I press the left trigger. My character can run whilst blocking. The only way to stop blocking is by sheathing my weapons.

I have tried every possible thing I could think of to solve the issue, such as:

-Logging in and out
    -Quitting the game and restarting the game
    -Hard reset on my console
    -Cleared system cache
    -Uninstalling and Reinstalling the game and update.
    -Travelling in and out of Cyrodiil
    -Allowing my charcter to be killed by NPC's and players in PvP
    -Going offline and online
    -Checked forums
    -Resetting router

One person on the forums described a less severe version of my problem, the person explained that after leaving cyrodiil he couldn't use abilities, sprint, crouch and mount. He said his problem was solved by travelling in and out of cyrodiil. This was on the PC version back in 2014. I tried this method and it failed to work.

I reset my skill points, and before spending them, I was able to sprint, crouch, mount my Senche Panther and block successfully. Everything was fine, until I reallocated my skill points and I was back with my problem. I wasted 10000 gold for nothing.

I went online to check if my character had improved the next day, (It hadn't) I took my armour off and discovered that I was human, even though I am a vampire, I have the vampire skill line and have maxed it out. My character was not pale or red eyed. I cured my vampirism to see if that was the root of the problems, and for a few seconds everything was fine, but 10 seconds later, my problems came back.

Other players have witnessed these problems and I have recorded clips on my xbox one of these problems as proof. This is absolutely ruining my experience in the game because I cannot help my guild mates with dungeons etc. I have reported this to customer service in game, I have been updating my problem with other issues that arise. This is a serious bug and I don't know what has caused it. I don't want to receive automated responses via email, I would love to speak with someone about this because I am getting no where with my issue. my email address is danny_watson22@hotmail.co.uk

Please help shed some light on this situation for me guys. My game is unplayable! Thankyou

I don't mean to be rude, but having your personal email listed on the forums could be a major security risk for your email account. Anyone who sees it could send you phishing emails along with other nasty things such as viruses and malware. I recommend deleting it from the post along with other possible data that could be linked to you for your internet safety.
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Comment: As an avid collector of pets, mounts and most importantly costumes, my collections tabs have become very cluttered.

Question: Will we ever get sub tabs to organize our costume collections etc. similar to how the crowns store costumes are broken down into sub categories?
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, I just have one question today.

In ESO are are fights that require focussing certain mobs or stacking in a certain place, is it ever a possibly that we could see target markers (à la WoW) being added to the game so we can mark the tank, the healer and a mob or even a place on the ground to stack?

Like this:

worldmarks3.png

Many thanks!
    Edited by Paulington on January 16, 2016 11:30PM
  • Garethjolnir
    Garethjolnir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi again, with regards to the upcoming name plates, will we be able to display which guild/s we belong to underneath our names?
    Viele grüße aus Germany. Neu Heimat.
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the possibility of adding more character slots to the crown store?
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • gitz143
    gitz143
    ✭✭
    Is there a gold version accessories of agility, willpower, and endurance?
  • WalkingLegacy
    WalkingLegacy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How long until you fold Champion point talents into skills/character classes?

It's gonna have to happen to modernize your MMO. 1% increases don't add fun or dynamic control to us.

Design another grind hook.

I'd rather see character level increases with big DLC.
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still want to know...
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Are there any plans to allow players to visit/explore City Isle?

AFvgLfc.png?1

What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Llevndryn
    Llevndryn
    ✭✭✭
    What does gulakhan mean exactly ? (Like Gulakhan Harrinat in the Vale of the Ghost Snake) Khan means leader in dunmeri, but what gula means ?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llevndryn wrote: »
    What does gulakhan mean exactly ? (Like Gulakhan Harrinat in the Vale of the Ghost Snake) Khan means leader in dunmeri, but what gula means ?

Gulak means feast
    Khan means leader or chief.

So I would guess Gulakhan means "Leader of the Feast"

I assume they just remove one K so it's not Guakkhan, but that's just my own personal interpretation @Llevndryn
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. When will you announce exact date launch PTS?
    2. Leak any info regarding class re-balance?
    Edited by Cinbri on January 18, 2016 10:33AM
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    What is the possibility of adding more character slots to the crown store?

During last week's ESO, Firor said this was something they wanted to do and mentioned the Dark Brotherhood patch as a possible timeframe.
  • Daedgaming
    Daedgaming
    ✭✭✭
    Any plans on allowing us to use our own pictures for our profiles? And accessing the eso forums from in game?
    GT-Daedxz, Guild Master of "Cannon Fodder" Xbox One, American Servers/DC for lyfe. I kill I steal I conquer
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is adding the ability to play as different bipedal Khajiit furstocks in any of ZOS' future plans?

jsvIUvI.jpg?1
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by altemriel on January 19, 2016 5:56AM
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When will console get the next patch? there must be an ETA on this by now, it's over a month+

There is also a bug with promoting people in guilds, it's happened to 4 people I know now that have lost their guilds due to promoting people and someone always ends up being named guildmaster, a bug?? yes because it's always been the 1st person listed on the roster and no one else, can you not just make guilds non transferable? or have it so they have to be traded / sold to prevent any mistakes? even if it's an error it's a one way trip and painful for up to 500 players.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to add a swan dive animation when jumping into water?
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is the one who makes the voice for the pale sentinal in the unquite death quest the same voice actor who makes timmy turnrer's voice in the feiry odd parents?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would it be possible to add a swan dive animation when jumping into water?

I don't think the system knows at the time of your jump if you are going into the water or not.... they would have to add toggle barriers at the edge of all water locations that tell the system that the player is near to water and therefore must use the dive animation. Personally, I would prefer if we had a "dive" button combo, similar to how tomb raider works.

Edited by Gidorick on January 19, 2016 6:45PM
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We know that ZOS developed ESO's engine internally. Does ZOS have a name for that engine? official or unofficial?
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

• Longfall
    Longfall
    Soul Shriven
    This one want some Khajiit themed Merchandise. When can that happen?
  • Swampfox
    Swampfox
    ✭✭
    I would like to know why Breath of Life doesn't have the same LOS Rule Set as other skills in the game

Example - Healing through Walls
    Swampfox

GM of OWL
    owlwolflegion.com
This discussion has been closed.