Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• boss1dad1
    boss1dad1
    Soul Shriven
    Razer and Logitech are two of the biggest gaming peripheral companies. I use all Razer products and having the software to run my Razer products causes ESO to crash every instantly sometimes and within 2-10 minutes other times. Is this being looked into? (Disclaimer: I've played since BETA and never had an issue with my Razer products/the software to run them until the last 7 months or so.)
  • Tegah
    Tegah
    Will you be adding new trials anytime soon?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tegah wrote: »
    Will you be adding new trials anytime soon?

After the Orsinium DLC. If I recall correctly also before the DLC after Orsinium.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 29, 2015 7:24AM
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8) I've noticed there are some little islands in some zones (if not all; I'm not that observant), usually walled off with at least one door, but are otherwise inaccessible. What are they for, or what will they be for?
    Assuming you mean the ones in Alik'r, Deshaan, and Grahtwood, they are likely to be used for the future Thieves Guild content.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    8) I've noticed there are some little islands in some zones (if not all; I'm not that observant), usually walled off with at least one door, but are otherwise inaccessible. What are they for, or what will they be for?
    Assuming you mean the ones in Alik'r, Deshaan, and Grahtwood, they are likely to be used for the future Thieves Guild content.

Grahtwood you say? Could you perhaps enlighten me as to what you mean because I am not sure? I am more familiar with Grahtwood than Deshaan but I have access to both lol
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grahtwood you say? Could you perhaps enlighten me as to what you mean because I am not sure? I am more familiar with Grahtwood than Deshaan but I have access to both lol
    I'm sure we've discussed them before; Molemir's Estate, Zibadan's Estate, and Sysa's Estate. To be fair, only the Alik'r one is really an "island"; the others are just promontories, but they feel like islands because you have to swim across to them.
    Grahtwood: Molemir's Estate
    Alik'r: Zibadan's Estate
    Deshaan: Sysa's Estate
    Edited by Enodoc on October 29, 2015 12:07PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Stickleback
    Stickleback
    ✭✭
    When ZOS released the average amount of CP's on all active accounts, it made a lot of people realize how above (or below) average they were. It made us reassess ourselves.

Would it be possible to give more statistical info? I mean, we all loved the "You will need to kill 119, 050 Mudcrabs to reach level 50." one, so how about giving us some more stats, since they never lie?

For instance :
    • What % of active accounts have access to IC (ESO+ and Crown Store Unlock)
    • How many players (%) have completed the achievement "Ire of the Storm" (vet WGT)
    • How many hours went into developing the DLC - Imperial City
    • How many items are on your wall of crazy (idea's?)
    • How many dogs have been inside the ZOS building?

EU server / Ebonheart Pact

Vavara - Templar Healer
    Stickleback - DK Tank
    Stickle'back - Sorc DPS
    Chops - NB DPS
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many dogs have been inside the ZOS building?

Can ZoS employees bring their pets to work?

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    How many dogs have been inside the ZOS building?

Can ZoS employees bring their pets to work?

This was sort of answered in the last ESO Live. They said something along the lines of: "I don't think the carpets would like that"
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure we've discussed them before; Molemir's Estate, Zibadan's Estate, and Sysa's Estate. To be fair, only the Alik'r one is really an "island"; the others are just promontories, but they feel like islands because you have to swim across to them.
    Grahtwood: Molemir's Estate
    Alik'r: Zibadan's Estate
    Deshaan: Sysa's Estate

I suspected after posting that that was the spot in Grahtwood being spoken of but wasn't sure lol but good to know!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When will you have decent stability?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When can we see what other people name their mounts/pets?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Batavia
    Batavia
    my feeling of armour master in heavy is that you hit the armour (physical resist) cap way too easily (if you upgrade the set). are you guys considering raising the cap? is armour master intended to be used in full heavy?
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You just ask them! How do you know what a horse's or pet's name is in real life? Ask the owner!
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No, we have enough issues with Summons blocking us from doors and NPCs as is, we don't need it made worse for just this.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, we have enough issues with Summons blocking us from doors and NPCs as is, we don't need it made worse for just this.

Not sure how that would make a difference.
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Do you have future plans for IC? We don't want such a nice zone to go to waste, it's inevitable that it will be empty once Orsinium releases. Pvp objectives would here would be nice
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • badmojo0777b14_ESO
    badmojo0777b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    can we get some kind of timetable on removing veteran ranks, and the spell crafting system? :D or a necromancy skill line?
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Not sure how that would make a difference.

Well you would have to point to the mount to see its name correct? This would require the mount be treated like an NPC in that regard. Alternative is make the mount info show instead of the player. Either way it is better to do as stated earlier and simply ask lol
    juan0316 wrote: »
    Do you have future plans for IC? We don't want such a nice zone to go to waste, it's inevitable that it will be empty once Orsinium releases. Pvp objectives would here would be nice

Zenimax has already stated they are looking into expanding on PvP objectives throughout Cyrodiil, but it will be some time before this happens as they are still in the concepts stage of this.
    can we get some kind of timetable on removing veteran ranks?

Soon as they work through all the obstacles they will inform us. Until then, no set time.
    Edited by UltimaJoe777 on October 31, 2015 3:39AM
  • Solace of Shadows
    altemriel wrote: »
    Hi ZOS devs,

I had an idea that it would be cool to create new racial specific questlines - for each race one, which would for example deal with racial history, racial specific lore, skills and areas. It would make the relationship between the player and his/her character even closer. It could for example include even timetravel to some racial specific events in history, which are important for each race, maybe also battles or spiritual events, which greatly contributed to the racial social development.
    How cool it would be to explore the history or main events for my character`s ancestors?
    For example for Khajiit it could be in Elsweyr, for Orcs in Orsinium (maybe some new free locations, provinces apart from the DLC), for Altmer Summerset Isle, etc...

It could be added as free content and could include racial specific homelands and quests. Or maybe even as a paid dlc, I would definitelly buy that one!

That...would be an awesome DLC! I wouldn't even compain if it was a separate paid DLC or a separate crown store buy if it came with a permanent extra bit for my character. A skill point, unique pet, legendary weapon or mask that levels up along with your charater, etc.

Is this doable?
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Solace of Shadows
    For the console players, can you make customizable emotes available? They select the physical emote, type the text they want to go with it and then stick it in their emote wheel. This would help them to specify communications.
    Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Solace of Shadows
    On another note, it would be fun if Vampires could enthrall humanoid enemies.

Why do I bother naming my tiger mount "Cringer" if nobody gets the refrence?!

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

The better question is why not just edit your previous post(s) instead of double, triple, or further posting?
  • Solace of Shadows

The better question is why not just edit your previous post(s) instead of double, triple, or further posting?

Hey, I have only one good arm at the moment due to getting knocked off my motorcycle going fifty miles an hour and bouncing and skidding twenty three feet while my collar bone snaps, crackles and pops. Add the shredded skin of road rash on my knee and arm and I'm lucky I can type with one hand much less doing any fancy post editing.

But I can still kill you in PVP. :p

• UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hey, I have only one good arm at the moment due to getting knocked off my motorcycle going fifty miles an hour and bouncing and skidding twenty three feet while my collar bone snaps, crackles and pops. Add the shredded skin of road rash on my knee and arm and I'm lucky I can type with one hand much less doing any fancy post editing.

But I can still kill you in PVP. :p

Sorry, I has taunt immunity :p
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are female character models different meaning if I use the slider for different curves, the race determines how much of a curve is applied. The same with men who by design all have extremely small hips and disproportionate hips, buts and thighs compared to ladies.

Any plans on adding a lot more fluctuation for all races and male/females when the barbershop feature comes?
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on October 31, 2015 11:14PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why are female character models different meaning if I use the slider for different curves, the race determines how much of a curve is applied. The same with men who by design all have extremely small hips and disproportionate hips, buts and thighs compared to ladies.

Any plans on adding a lot more fluctuation for all races and male/females when the barbershop feature comes?

While I never looked at female character models there technically is a structural difference between male and female humans in real life anyway, at the very least the reproductive organs and chest area.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will we see the return of facial expressions? Why were they removed in the first place?
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) Will we ever see the rest of Cyrodiil? I'd give my left arm to see Kvatch in this time period. Especially if it's not in ruins again.
    2) Will more playable were-creatures be available?
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2) Will more playable were-creatures be available?

Wouldn't count on it. It's pretty much Werewolf and Vampire.
This discussion has been closed.