Would you like a cross-faction area?

• Robotmafia
    Robotmafia
    ✭✭✭
    personally also a fan of open world pvp..
    Robot Who Owes Money: Look into your hard drive and open your mercy file!
    Donbot: File not found.

EU/PC
    Options
  • Flynch
    Flynch
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for this - they managed it perfectly well with Booty bay in WoW (as well as having the soft-PvP flag system on non-PvP servers to add to the hysteria of it all)

With the introduction of Justice PvP, you could have this area entirely devoid of guards and instead rely on the players to self govern the area - giving even more opportunities for creative theft and in doing so, creating one of the liveliest zones in the game.
    Options
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish I could at least talk to the other faction in /say while in Cyrodiil. I shouldn't have to whisper them.. Though I don't get the Themepark "rules" when talking to everyone is possible in the MMOs with real politics(EvE, Darkfall, Mortal, etc).
    King of Beasts

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm curious to see if the poll results alter at all now that we have the console folk here as well. I'm pretty sure most players are still in favor of cross faction play but I'm curious to see what form people think it should take.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • jkemmery
    jkemmery
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would especially like it if it had the option of dueling!
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cyrodiil.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I remember this thread, this is one of the originals on this topic :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Oh I remember this thread, this is one of the originals on this topic :)

Yep...and people still want cross faction content.

Options
  • Korozenn
    Korozenn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it would be great to have a place where we could all meet up and just chat. A sort of "nexus", if you will. I guess having neutral zones like this would be great as well. We still don't know how Orsinium will work, so there is always that!

While we could certainly do so in Cyrodiil, you can't if you're not in the same Campaign as the other person. But I just think the whole faction-based PvE side of things can be too one-sided at times to the point that I'd 'like' to at least talk with my friends in-game at times in the same area because they also want to see me.

Yet I also know ZeniMax has been keeping true to their current notion of gameplay that is faction-based, too, and sticking with it hardcore. I do hope there can be some way of correcting the issue for players eventually as a result! owo)b
    Edited by Korozenn on July 11, 2015 3:37AM
    Options
  • usrevenge
    usrevenge
    ✭✭✭
    make an area where PVP is allowed but guards come and kill you. so essentially it treats other players as "innocent" ai.

turning off attack innocents will disable accidental pvp kills. but if i want to sneak in a corner and try and get a lucky shot i can try and kill you.
    Options