The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v1.5

• rophez_ESO
    rophez_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »
    Cogo wrote: »
    You know, people who say either, Zenimax does not listen to the players or ESO does not have enough to do?

Can't say that anymore!

Everything is outstanding. Gotta LOVE this one!
    Evil Hunter: This ability now highlights vampire player characters in Cyrodiil.

They listen to QQers on these forums. Not serious players who are actually playing the game, and not crying here

Shield stacking is a bit ridiculous as is. It's good enough that light armor will continue to protect and buff you vs magicka.
  • Aoife32001
    Aoife32001
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Evil Hunter: This ability now highlights vampire player characters in Cyrodiil."

:smiley:
  • MikeBob
    MikeBob
    ✭✭✭
    (Someone get a mop and a bucket of hot soapy water - that's a lot of squashed bugs!)

:D

Thank you for the detailed list of changes, fixes, and additions!
    Edited by MikeBob on October 13, 2014 7:54PM
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, please correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Imperial City supposed to drop with Update 5? Did it get pushed back? Or was it never there in the first place and I'm imagining things?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Read it and what about block casting or armor abuse ??????????

Not entirely sure what armor abuse is referring to, but the block casting is something we talked about during our Guild Summit and covered during our latest ESO Live, too. It is something we're exploring options to, but any changes will very likely be after Update 5.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • KhajiitiLizard
    KhajiitiLizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QukHys9.jpg

I wonder if you guys could fix this clipping issue? Now it only happens if your character has a larger than average butt/hips/legs (lol).
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Kalman wrote: »
    "The Sturdy trait now provides increased armor."

That is the exact same as the Reinforced trait. Why would you make two traits do the same thing?

This was a typo, @Kalman. Nice catch! :wink: It should have said "Reinforced" not "Sturdy." We've fixed it in the patch notes. Thank you.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Hciliata
    Hciliata
    ✭✭
    wow can't wait till this is on the real servers
  • tetard_nc
    tetard_nc
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    That's some update.... ^^
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Haha. Ninja removed from the patch notes was:

"Fixed an issue when you turned nameplates off, not all sub categories would turn off."

It was under the UI section. I guess nameplates are coming.

Original: http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/2j4z8v/news_eso_pts_150_patch_notes_readable_long/
    Edited by Dominoid on October 13, 2014 8:05PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like these 2H changes.

I expec,t once they go live, for people to be calling them OP. lol
  • accursed1
    accursed1
    Can we fix the problem where if you are stunned, knocked back or interrupted when using the werewolf transformation you don't transform and you and your horse become snared indefinitely until you relog (sorry, I have been waiting since launch for this to be fixed)?
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by accursed1 on October 13, 2014 8:26PM
  • curlyqloub14_ESO
    curlyqloub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Micanet wrote: »
    Wow, this is surely a long list of great new things.

But since I use most of my time in PVP I noticed the most idiotic improvement I have ever seen:
    Alliance War
    General
    You now need to be at least Alliance Rank 6 to purchase Forward Camps.
    What the #@¤% is this - I play alot on the nonvet campaign, now i wont play with new comers anymore becuase they now leech my very hard earned APs, and yes, to you who plays on the normal servers, nonvet is a low populated server so the APs are not easy to get. Most keeps get repaired for gold, since there is not enough AP to do this.
    - With this update you will achieve a Rank dominated world - The one thing that will happen is "Ahh you are to low level to play with us, go away and come back when you can be used for something good"
    - If you want to do something with the camps, make them work for groups, so you keep the leeches out of the camps or make them go away.
    - Must then admit if there where no camps on Nonvet i dont think a keep would ever change owner with the V5 NPCs

Well enough said, if this is a new update then you can close the nonvet server, cause you just made it impossible to play.

Yeah, kinda agree with this guy. I understand there are issues with the forward camps, but requiring alliance rank 6 to buy a camp is going to cause a lot of problems. There are already major issues with newer players using up the camps and not replacing them, and issues with groups not ever wanting to invite newer players. With this change, even if there are well-intentioned new players who want to help, they won't be able to, and groups won't want them. In turn, newer players will have a much harder time - since it's tougher to run rolo, and earning AP is way slower as a solo player - thus making it that much harder and take that much longer for them to ever reach rank 6. Overall this will discourage new people from trying pvp, and we'll end up with an even more imbalanced experience.

I'm all for attempts to address Forward Camp problems, but firmly feel that this is a step in the wrong direction.
  • Antirob
    Antirob
    ✭✭✭
    So how do you find the dwemer motifs?
    Vehemence
    Antirob - Dragonknight
  • Voodoo
    Voodoo
    ✭✭✭✭
    THANK YOU! >.<
    \/
    \/
    \/
    "Horses no longer require momentum to jump forward, and can now jump from a stationary position to make it easier to get over objects you are very close to."
  • nicedragon
    Nice fixes and changes to werewolf (not only, but these are most important for me).
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of Cyrodiil will be glowing now.

"Evil Hunter: This ability now highlights vampire player characters in Cyrodiil."
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Antirob wrote: »
    So how do you find the dwemer motifs?
    Check out Dwemer containers within the Dwemer ruins. :)
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Anjelicus
    Anjelicus
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ They are working now
    Edited by Anjelicus on October 13, 2014 8:57PM
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Guild Twitch Live Stream
    Anjelicus - Head of PVE
    VR14 Templar // VR14 Nightblade // VR14 Dragonknight // VR10 Sorcerer
    PTS - Veteran Dragonstar Arena Developer Challenge Conqueror
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's taking awile to download, I'll start testing when I can.
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, this list is extensive. I see some interesting changes and had a few questions... Will our v14 characters receive those skill and attribute points retroactively since that came into effect after we leveled? Also is there any word on the Hel Ra timer bug fix?
    JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • Hinrasub17_ESO
    Hinrasub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So... are the character templates not working for anyone else?
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chests in veteran mode drop VR14 purples for arenas 6-10

Is this still jewelry only (like before) or all armour pieces?

Also, is it possible to get an Undaunted quest for the VR14 City of Ash, thus possibly being able to get VR14 version of the new sets?
  • Sleep
    Sleep
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a long list. Maybe I'll like the grouping tools.
  • Illumous
    Illumous
    ✭✭✭
    Infectious Claws: This ability instantly deals damage to all enemies in front of you and causes poison damage over time.

Wait, is it really poison damage? I thought it was going to be Disease damage (which would provide a healing debuff when the effect procs). Disease damage would have made werewolfs much better, not to mention it seems odd that they have an ability that uses a damage type that they are actually weak against.
    Edited by Illumous on October 13, 2014 9:00PM
    Sol-Illumous | Breton Templar | Mag Support/Healer | EP
    Sol-Ventus | Imperial Templar | Stam DPS | EP
    Famìne | Argonian Templar | Mag Support/Healer | DC
    NA Azura's Star (PC) - WCFC (Myrmidons) & Horsemen of Apocalypse
  • Aenra
    Aenra
    ✭✭✭✭
    that's definitely substantive for an in between patch. Said it elsewhere, whatever disagreements i may happen to have on some aspects, i sure remain impressed with the work put in;
    Pride, honour and purity
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    c0rp wrote: »

Thats been confirmed for a long while now..

Thank you. Anything 'official' I've read seemed like it danced around the issue.

@OtarTheMad Sup fella!
    Edited by Ghostbane on October 13, 2014 9:05PM
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Illumous wrote: »
    Infectious Claws: This ability instantly deals damage to all enemies in front of you and causes poison damage over time.

Wait, is it really poison damage? I thought it was going to be Disease damage (which would provide a healing debuff when the effect procs). Disease damage would have made werewolfs much better, not to mention it seems odd that they have an ability that uses a damage type that they are actually weak against.
    You're right! We'll make sure it gets changed in the original post. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone logged in and got any info on the morphs of the new Werewolf skills?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Parrotbrain
    Parrotbrain
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix the bug with the bound armor sorcerer ability... my character's whole face and body build changes when I activate it and it's ruining my immersion :(

Thank you