Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Steam Keys

• Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhoric wrote: »
    Nope not trolling at all. I ran steam to check it out and it used more resources than the game launchers themselves. I run ARC for the PWE games and it uses less resources than steam.

Sure I would love having the dog as a pet so i could get rid of the 3 pets in my bank space. But I won't put steam back on my computer to get it.

You should upgrade your computer if your worried about an application like steam using resources.

I run Steam, Arc,Curse, Origin, and like 10 other various programs (like xpadder etc). and I never touch even 1% of my cpu.

So if your running into resource issues enough to care, your computer has probably seen the end of it's days, and will most likely die soon.

Time for an upgrade.

Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are not getting the dog until they come out with an alternate version of the dog with different fur. I mean seriously look I like pets and all but vehicles, pets, trophies, you guys know how this works in every MMO game. Some are released for some people at different intervals and a comparable option is given later on to appease the masses.

And lets be honest now, you are all here for the dog, not your dignity or customer service.

Actually I don't want the dog, I think it's ugly as ***. I'd rather have a Guar, or something like that.
    Options
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malpherian wrote: »
    We are not getting the dog until they come out with an alternate version of the dog with different fur. I mean seriously look I like pets and all but vehicles, pets, trophies, you guys know how this works in every MMO game. Some are released for some people at different intervals and a comparable option is given later on to appease the masses.

And lets be honest now, you are all here for the dog, not your dignity or customer service.

Actually I don't want the dog, I think it's ugly as ***. I'd rather have a Guar, or something like that.

Buy the plush - you get ingame guar :)
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    discosoc wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »
    Delith wrote: »
    Good luck to you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your game. I wish my personality let me forget this issue and enjoy the game the way yours does.

I don't think it's a case of my personality letting me forget this issue, for me there simply is no issue. ZOS are opening the game up to new customers through Steam, that should bring in additional players which will make grouping easier, refill the empty trading guilds and generally help the game. You have different views on it because you approach it from a different perspective with Steam (which I do use of course, although not socially) and I quite understand that and hope it won't after a period of reflection prevent you continuing to enjoy the game too! Best of luck anyway.

Problem is, that influx of new players will just run into the same issues that the existing and older players ran into. It's a *very* short term strategy, in that you get a box sale and maybe a month or two of subs from each person. But unless the game has fundamentally improved, you won't get much more.

If they go F2P, however, then the strategy makes a lot more sense.

Some quotes from ZOS staff, that when looked at singularly, do not really mean much, but when looked at over time, especially in the threads associated titles... Draw a very clear picture for the future of ESO:

"Sleeping Giant has been working with us on account management and marketing since beta"

"We will shut ESO down before we go F2P"

" Our new cash shop should provide players with all sorts of goodies for use in game"

"Limited free character transfers to consoles if your game was bought within the promotional period"

"F2P has never been taken off the table, but it's not something we see as a needed."

" Special Steam Sales 50% off"

Now some of you are going.. what does that have to do with anything. Well, if you own a business, you know exactly what the above statements mean, and exactly where ESO will be in a year.

But I'll let you decide for yourself.
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not be upset that unlike most (if not all other) subscription MMO's you paid up to a hundred quid over the subscription instead? If you want to have a reason for getting a Steam Key, use that. Could it be that the people complaining about beta/"Early Access" were right and we've been paying to Beta Test the game, as per the current trend in game development?

I actually prefer that it not be on Steam since that's where all my "permanent license" titles are and this is a subscription MMO. That being said I know that EVE moved onto Steam a while ago, I don't know whether they handed out keys as I'd quit before that.

# Edit: At any rate if you linked the game permanently to Steam you'd also be making yourself vulnerable to Steam Updates in addition to ESO updates. Imagine you log on to Steam which spends an hour updating only to have ESO then updating immediately after.... what fun.

Yes CCP offered Steam keys for a limited time, but they "did" offer them.

Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good luck to you, and I hope you continue to enjoy your game. I wish my personality let me forget this issue and enjoy the game the way yours does.

I don't think it's a case of my personality letting me forget this issue, for me there simply is no issue. ZOS are opening the game up to new customers through Steam, that should bring in additional players which will make grouping easier, refill the empty trading guilds and generally help the game. You have different views on it because you approach it from a different perspective with Steam (which I do use of course, although not socially) and I quite understand that and hope it won't after a period of reflection prevent you continuing to enjoy the game too! Best of luck anyway.

Problem is, that influx of new players will just run into the same issues that the existing and older players ran into. It's a *very* short term strategy, in that you get a box sale and maybe a month or two of subs from each person. But unless the game has fundamentally improved, you won't get much more.

Some quotes from ZOS staff, that when looked at singularly, do not really mean much, but when looked at over time, especially in the threads associated titles... Draw a very clear picture for the future of ESO:

"Sleeping Giant has been working with us on account management and marketing since beta"

" Our new cash shop should provide players with all sorts of goodies for use in game"

"Limited free character transfers to consoles if your game was bought within the promotional period"

"F2P has never been taken off the table, but it's not something we see as a needed."

Now some of you are going.. what does that have to do with anything. Well, if you own a business, you know exactly what the above statements mean, and exactly where ESO will be in a year.

Are you implying that it's going F2P? I don't see that happening personally. In fact this move to include Steam hints at an attempt to get more subs for increased revenue. If they were simply going F2P they would probably do that before involving Steam like EQ2 did.
    :trollin:
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attach a dog to existing Imperial accounts, and add it as an incentive (on the Zeni/Beth site) to upgrade to Imperial, on top of the Steam promotion.

Long-time Imp players get a nice gift, long-time regular edition players get a nice incentive to upgrade, and new players get the incentive to buy the more expensive version on Steam. Win-win.

Change the colours if you must - Steam folks get the grey one, but you could also have black/white ones for long-time Imp/upgrades.

2 problems with this:

1. That would be considered a "Smart" business decision, as it would please players, reward new users, and triple profits, add a steam key for sale say.. 10$, and your company is insta rolling in the money while simultaneously pleasing both is old, and new customers.

2. Name 1 time ZOS has made an "Intelligent" business decision.
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the fixation on Steam?

To me, Steam is the obnoxious 'internet required' DRM I had to tolerate in order to play Skyrim, why would anyone voluntarily use their crap simply to post screenshots in a forum?

I never installed Skyrim after buying it because of that.

Yes, I know this is an on-line game but by using them you're encouraging their obnoxious brand of DRM for non-internet games.

Total BS. Steam has nothing to do with DRM, it is the games themselves.
    I can't play Skyrim without setting up a STEAM account and need an Internet connection to play.

IDC whose 'fault' it is, if people didn't encourage Steam's existence developers like Bethesda wouldn't indulge in on-line mandated DRM, they wouldn't have the resources to deploy such obnoxious DRM on OFF-LINE games.

Dude... Go buy the disk from walmart, pop it in your computer without the internet connected > Install > Play.

You do not need steam at all.
    Options
  • Kre
    Kre
    ✭✭✭
    I don't personally know of a single game that gives you a Steam key when you bought it elsewhere, even if it was before it was released on Steam.

So I doubt they will be doing this. When a game is on Steam they get a cut of the proceeds. It would not be in their best interest or in any agreement they made to do this.

perhaps if they give us one for like 1.99 or some junk, or at least what it would cost to get the wolfhound as purchasing the key, I've been waiting for a chance to get a dog in game and now I see the only way to do this is by purchasing the game again threw Steam.....I call bullcrap :p
    I'll stab you. I'll stab you until your dead. Then, I will stab you again. Just to be sure that your dead.
    Options
  • Kre
    Kre
    ✭✭✭
    We won't be providing Steam keys to current ESO players, as Steam utilizes ESO's launcher and patcher, as well as our billing and account systems. Instead, if you'd like to play via Steam, you can add the existing title to Steam.

To do this, head to "Games" option within Steam and select "Add Non-Steam Game to My Library." Then, select the checkbox next to "The Elder Scrolls Online" and click "Add Selected Programs."

what about another way of getting the hound as a pet?? coolest pet so and no one who already bought the game will be repurchasing it just for a dog.....will you add it to your store for like 4.99 or something?.................nm just saw a post about you guys adding a riften wolfhound ...sweet thanks
    Edited by Kre on July 21, 2014 3:22PM
    I'll stab you. I'll stab you until your dead. Then, I will stab you again. Just to be sure that your dead.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dude... Go buy the disk from walmart, pop it in your computer without the internet connected > Install > Play.

Yes you do.
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mndfreeze wrote: »
    mutharex wrote: »
    Gotta say one thing, ZoS really should start reshuffling their marketing and PR team because if there is one thing TESO doesn't need is another reason to spew anger and hate on these boards

For whatever reason, ZOS appears to be designing and marketing their game on whims. I can't wait to hear the ex-ZOS-employee comments that are sure to happen sometime at the end of the year, or next year, after the first dev layoffs take place.

It's like Star Wars: The Old Republic all over again. Maybe the HERO engine is just cursed.

This game does not run on the Hero Engine.

Yes, actually it does. Or at least, it runs on an engine highly compatible with HERO. It uses the same assets and file structure, for example. It's also interesting that when you glitch under the world, or glitch into areas that aren't finished, the default textures and everything look pretty much identical to what you'd see in HERO engine.

I don't doubt they built on the source code, in the same way Bioware did. I just see all kinds of indications that it's not truly "built from the ground up" or anything.

Also, the whole HERO Engine logo that pops up when you start the game should tell you it served a greater purpose than simply "early testing and prototyping."

The devs already popped into another thread regarding this some time back and clearly stated the hero engine was used during their initial ideas phases, but that the actual game is not built on it at all, but because they used it during their very first days as a base to test ideas with they have to include the logo. I'm sure with some searching you can find the comment about it.

Actually, it does use hero, look at all the NPC's when Injured, Then go Look at Swtor's NPC when Injured, Look at the way the NPC's move, walk, and a lot of the UI functions.

It's all 100% HERO engine with a few tweaks.

All they did was change some of the coding so they could add to it, maybe even replace it as time goes by, but for now it is most definitely the HERO engine.

Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »

Yes you do.

Why? :\
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troponin wrote: »
    Have you ever had a major issue with a Steam or second party company like Steam? If not, let me just give you a heads up; Steam isn't responsible for ANYTHING, according to their policies that you sign when you download it. I have downloaded games that were fully released, completed, and were unplayable by about 75% of the community or more due to problems on the game or Steam's side of things, and they reply with "Sorry, no money back, no customer satisfaction allowed here, have a nice day...".

I don't even think you can get support through the developer of the game either, as I have tried and they told me because I bought it through steam, they could not help me.

Screw Steam. I like being able to call customer support of the game directly and actually get results.

So you got some "cool" pet because you used Steam? ZOMG, game breaking!! I'll put my stock in Zmax before I would Steam just because of a lousy pet.

Steam is simply a hub, nothing more. You will still have access to all the content etc as Steam players.

Thats why you pay with paypal. Through steam, really... for everything. All you do is open a case and get your money back, Paypal has a 100% return rate on digital merchandise if your not satisfied or have a valid reason (such as the game not working).

Games I have gotten returns on after steam purchases:

X-Reunion - 49.99
    Arma III - 79.99
    Colonies - 19.99
    A Few others

Why? Because I use Paypal, and Paypal Charge back trumps everyone.
    Options
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes you do.

Because Skyrim requires Steam, no matter how you install it.
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes you do.

Because Skyrim requires Steam, no matter how you install it.

Fair enough, I just couldn't see why ESO needed Steam.
    But Skyrim is a different story, not quite ready to abandon Skyrim yet.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you implying that it's going F2P? I don't see that happening personally. In fact this move to include Steam hints at an attempt to get more subs for increased revenue. If they were simply going F2P they would probably do that before involving Steam like EQ2 did.

Yes I am implying it.

Why:

* SG (Sleeping Giant) Does a lot of things as a developer, however their main pervue is F2P marketing and design.

* I am not saying a release on steam has anything to do with F2P, But the 50% discount is a bit fishy just 4 months into release, especially with all the new content which will supposedly be released... Just doesn't add up. The only valid reason for a steep discount like this is to pull a ton of profit in (and Subs) before going F2P in 6-12 months (Maybe at the same time as console release).

* ESO is adding a cash shop... Now I might be wrong but in my personal experience every single MMO I have ever played that added a "Cash Shop" eventually went F2P. Cash shops which are already integrated into the game provide an easy transference of payment models since the F2P model is actually already running in the back ground via the "in game" cash shop.

* Steam is the #1 3rd party advertiser and manager for F2P games. Fully 95% of all of their games are F2P, or Buy once Play for life. They currently only have 2-3 Subscription games, EvE Online being one of them (Which has been leaked will be going F2P in the next year or so).

A company generally only moves to the steam platform if they are intending to go F2P at some point in the near future.

* Console releases - If ZOS think Console players are going to pay a Sub, they are wrong. Especially people on Xbox One who also pay for live access. Without an F2P model for Consoles ESO will crash and burn on that platform.

Generally speaking, a game can't have a sub version for PC, and a free Version for console. One or the other would lose players and Consumers. Most likely people would opt to pay Microsoft 60$ a year to Play fro free on a Xbox One for example, rather then pay 185$ a year in Subs to ZOS.

But that is just my observations. Like I said decide for yourself.

Options
  • Troponin
    Troponin
    ✭✭✭

Thats why you pay with paypal. Through steam, really... for everything. All you do is open a case and get your money back, Paypal has a 100% return rate on digital merchandise if your not satisfied or have a valid reason (such as the game not working).

X-Reunion - 49.99
    Arma III - 79.99
    Colonies - 19.99
    A Few others

Great advice. Don't know why I never even thought to use Paypal, but that's a good idea.
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troponin wrote: »

X-Reunion - 49.99
    Arma III - 79.99
    Colonies - 19.99
    A Few others

Great advice. Don't know why I never even thought to use Paypal, but that's a good idea.

Yep I pay for everything with paypal, and if a company doesn;t allow Paypal, I simply use my Paypal Mastercard. Whcih they are REQUIRED" to accept if they accept Mastercard.

Then when they pull some seedy crap, or of the game is a total POS = Chargback = Happy Camper, even if its only a 75% partial (happens sometimes).

The other nice thing about paypal is that they don;t care what the companies return policy is or their TOS, or Eula. They care about legitimate business transactions. Not providing your customer with the product they "assumed" they were paying for. Falls under Fraud in their book, and that equals = Insta refund in your, the consumers case.

Source = I am a Paypal Business Account Owner and Ebay Merchant I sell custom built gaming computers.
    Edited by Malpherian on July 21, 2014 3:53PM
    Options
  • Troponin
    Troponin
    ✭✭✭

Not providing your customer with the product they "assumed" they were paying for. Falls under Fraud in their book, and that equals = Insta refund in your, the consumers case.

Source = I am a Paypal Business Account Owner and Ebay Merchant I sell custom built gaming computers.

I honestly don't know how they get away with that. I agree. If you meet all of the minimum requirements to run a game, yet there is a compatibility issue that they didn't inform you about, but later find out its' effecting a large portion of the community, then I agree, it's fraud. Selling you a product that doesn't work the way its intended, knowingly, is absolutely fraud.
    Options
  • Aortick
    Aortick
    ✭✭✭
    @Malpherian
    • Please provide proof Sleeping Giant's main thing is F2P? No one has yet, plus ZOS has been working with them since BEFORE Release.
    • It is Quakecon Weekend, all their game are an sale. Basic Marketing 101.
    • Please provide a Link about the Cash Shop? Are we talking In-Game or Out?
    • Eve has been on steam for YEARS. By this logic, ESO will be for fine for a couple years before it goes F2P :)
    • I can Guarantee some people will buy a sub on Consoles.

Anyway I wish this thread would get closed, it is getting really out of hand at this point.
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aortick wrote: »
    @Malpherian
    • Please provide proof Sleeping Giant's main thing is F2P? No one has yet, plus ZOS has been working with them since BEFORE Release.
    • It is Quakecon Weekend, all their game are an sale. Basic Marketing 101.
    • Please provide a Link about the Cash Shop? Are we talking In-Game or Out?
    • Eve has been on steam for YEARS. By this logic, ESO will be for fine for a couple years before it goes F2P :)
    • I can Guarantee some people will buy a sub on Consoles.

Anyway I wish this thread would get closed, it is getting really out of hand at this point.

Forum policy according to ZOS means I can't post that info, How do I know this? Well... It should be self evident, without the need for me to break forum policy to tell you how I know it's their policy to do it.....

But I can say that the information is readily available for those that know how to use Google and other search engines, and the right questions to ask in them.
    Edited by Malpherian on July 22, 2014 5:03AM
    Options
  • Aortick
    Aortick
    ✭✭✭
    @Malpherian I remember you from another thread trying to spread F2P Rumors with this Sleepy Giant nonsense. And a mod responded to clear it up;
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    As others have pointed out in this thread, Sleepy Giant is one of our partners, and they've helped with ESO account management since since beta. We hope this clears up some of the concerns people had.
    Just stop already.
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aortick wrote: »
    @Malpherian I remember you from another thread trying to spread F2P Rumors with this Sleepy Giant nonsense. And a mod responded to clear it up;
    ZOS_AlanG wrote: »
    As others have pointed out in this thread, Sleepy Giant is one of our partners, and they've helped with ESO account management since since beta. We hope this clears up some of the concerns people had.
    Just stop already.

The mod only stated that SG has been working with them since beta. The mod did not say the thread or my statements were incorrect.

In fact the mod did not comment on that at all.

But I understand how you might "Conveniently" forget that or choose not to see it.
    Edited by Malpherian on July 22, 2014 6:49AM
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also seem to misunderstand my statements on F2P.

This game will NOT go F2p "Because" it fails.

It "Will" go F2P because it is a more manageable, and profitable system in today's gaming world. It is also the more business intelligent choice for console release. In addition it populates the servers, almost tripling if not quadrupling the consumer base.

ZOS would be fools not to take advantage of that honey pot.

Even the President of Blizzard Entertainment stated that the sub model for MMO gaming was dead and out of date, and that their next game would not be sub based due to this.

So yea, F2P is coming, The best time to implement it would be with the console release, for obvious reasons. But it may not happen till next year some time maybe not till 2016. But I would guess it will happen with Console release as that makes the most sense from a business standpoint.
    Options
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only solution I have is just to cancel my sub. It won't make an impact, and it's just a drop in the bucket, but continuing to play this game after this would just feel wrong to me. Very frustrating :|

OCD much?
    Edited by raglau on July 22, 2014 6:59AM
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    squicker wrote: »
    The only solution I have is just to cancel my sub. It won't make an impact, and it's just a drop in the bucket, but continuing to play this game after this would just feel wrong to me. Very frustrating :|

OCD much?

It has nothing to do with the game.

There have been tons of people explaining this to you all. So your above statement about the game is irrelevant concerning his reasons for unsubbing as they have to do with the company and it's policies on consumer treatment and management.

Not the game itself.

It's called sending a message. And the only way companies listen, is when you hit their wallet with said message.
    Edited by Malpherian on July 22, 2014 7:03AM
    Options
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delith didn't say that however (turns out I quoted the wrong bit in my non-OCD way) . He\she said he likes to have all his games in one location. Which sounds rather OCD.

Loads of games which go to Steam after event do not have proper integration and, if it's not being managed by Steam (updates etc) then who cares? Just add it as a non-Steam game. No biggie, no lowering of consumer experience. One has after all still got the same as bought game experience - Steam was not available for ESO when released - so there's been no lowering of experience for anyone at all, as you yourself point out in fact.

Now, if ZOS were being hit with a large-scale message of, "we are all unsubbing because your game is crap", I am sure they would listen. But a tiny handful of OCD people unsubbing because they don't offer full integration with someone else's content delivery platform? They are just going to think, "oh well, you win some you lose some". After all, the time spent keeping those few OCDers happy would be better spent keeping the general gamers happy.

OCD much?

There have been tons of people explaining this to you all. So your above statement about the game is irrelevant concerning his reasons for unsubbing as they have to do with the company and it's policies on consumer treatment and management.

Not the game itself.

It's called sending a message. And the only way companies listen, is when you hit their wallet with said message.

Edited by raglau on July 22, 2014 7:13AM
    Options
  • Malpherian
    Malpherian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delith didn't say that however (turns out I quoted the wrong bit in my non-OCD way) . He\she said he likes to have all his games in one location. Which sounds rather OCD.

Loads of games which go to Steam after event do not have proper integration and, if it's not being managed by Steam (updates etc) then who cares? Just add it as a non-Steam game. No biggie, no lowering of consumer experience. One has after all still got the same as bought game experience - Steam was not available for ESO when released - so there's been no lowering of experience for anyone at all.

Now, if ZOS were being hit with a large-scale message of, "we are all unsubbing because your game is crap", I am sure they would listen. But a tiny handful of OCD people unsubbing because they don't offer full integration with someone else's content delivery platform? They are just going to think, "oh well, you win some you lose some". After all, the time spent keeping those few OCDers happy would be better spent keeping the general gamers happy.

OCD much?

Not the game itself.

Its more then a tiny handful. You should check out Reddit and some of the other sites. ZOS did not calculate that almost 65% of their user base were steam gamers and would desire a steam key.

Or they did, and said, nope well make them pay again so we make more money off them, since they can only get the pet and Steam access through steam. (Which is more likely considering the evidence and statements by ZOS on this issue)

This intentional, calculated, Screwing of people, is what is ticking people off. Not the fact that they got screwed by it, but the fact that it was "Intentional".
    Edited by Malpherian on July 22, 2014 7:16AM
    Options
  • raglau
    raglau
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its more then a tiny handful. You should check out Reddit and some of the other sites. ZOS did not calculate that almost 65% of their user base were steam gamers and would desire a steam key.

Or they did, and said, nope well make them pay again so we make more money off them, since they can only get the pet and Steam access through steam. (Which is more likely considering the evidence and statements by ZOS on this issue)

I find pets in ESO a burden (bad inventory management for them) but if people feel strongly about this, then I accept that.

I also accept that you know more about this than I, but the poster I was responding to does not list these reasons, he merely states he wants all his games in one place, so in his case, that merely comes across as rather OCD. And it was merely a flippant comment.

Edited by raglau on July 22, 2014 7:22AM
    Options
This discussion has been closed.