Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The Road Ahead - July 8, 2014

• Chieve
    Chieve
    ✭✭✭
    Please make guards unattackable.

There is no reason to attack a guard, ever. The only time you should be able too is if they put you in combat or if you're in combat.
    Please vote in the console text chat thread so ZoS can see how many people want text chat

...and dueling in the dueling thread but personally I want text chat first...
  • lunarsyed
    lunarsyed
    ✭✭✭
    for the upcoming spellcrafting will u be able to make an elemental spells? like based on fire,lightning,ice/water
  • Slonekb05
    Slonekb05
    ✭✭✭
    All im reading from OP is ... "lets make the game even more simple." Game is a cakewalk as is it, Stop listening to ppl shouting " this is too hard" and listen to ppl saying " This is too easy!"
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I thought for a second this was a Road Ahead from THIS July... but we haven't had one in a while.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Elderskrye
    Elderskrye
    ✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    Custom dyed armor sounds great, but I don't like the idea of candy-colored armor dyes. Should be more earth-toned. The visual appeal of this series is that it's not terribly cartoony and works toward some kind of realism.

Why did I choose to write this rant? Because even though you and I may not want these saturated color options when we're trying to adventure in Tamriel as we see it... other people do. And while some people may want X, you and/or I want Y. The beauty is in the diversity of the player base and the love and respect that we receive from ZOS.

I created a Khajiit NB thief/warrior, and then looked to the armor (which could always be dyed??). I selected a more bosmer earth tone that was stealthy and matched his fur coloring, but it was a close call against the bright colors and outlandish styles that many Kats wear in game. Either is ES lore correct and immersive imho. I do look forward to matching the shield, or even better, applying my guild/personal CoA to it. So, I must agree with, "TY (TU) ZOS".
  • Elderskrye
    Elderskrye
    ✭✭
    Ha Ha jokes on me. July 2014. Monday morning, indeed.
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lolol
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was a huge wall of text that told us practically nothing.

- Guild stuff we already have (seriously, please let the those stupid kiosk vendors die already, this isn't 2001, just give us an auction house already!)
    - Ambiguous class balance discussion about nothing really
    - and a couple of carrots that look more like mirages they have been slapped with so many "Soon(tm)"s.

Long story short, want to know why your game population continues to dwindle every month? because you guys move too slowly!

These non-patches you guys are doing don't help either.

Want people to invest in your game? Then maybe try investing in your players and actually DO SOMETHING!.
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Look at the timestamp on the OP. Derp.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Equilibriator
    Chieve wrote: »
    Please make guards unattackable.

There is no reason to attack a guard, ever. The only time you should be able too is if they put you in combat or if you're in combat.

theres an option that basically does this in options. something like prevent attacking friendlies on/off. i always have it on so i CANNOT attack guards or indeed anything else that has got a white border around it when i look at it (which means no bounty).

if you decide you want to go on a rampage just switch it off, after all, if a guard sees you your gonna want to be able to hit it/stun it in that case.
    Edited by Equilibriator on July 9, 2015 1:51PM
  • PaliBeastMod3
    PaliBeastMod3
    Soul Shriven
    I love all the updates and think you guys are doing a wonderful job on the game. VERY happy to hear you are working on more items and increasing the chances of getting drops of kills in 1-50 lvls my friend whos in the 30 range never gets any items or xp when hes helping me out in level 20 range missions or group caves etc etc... not sure if theirs a certain range of levels where you stop getting items if youre helping out a friend whos much lower but from reading what youve posted you may have looked into that? hope so!
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GaryA

Folks keep necroing this 1 year old thread, obviously thinking it is relevant to the current year.
    Could someone please close it?
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @GTech_1,

We have edited the thread title to make the year of this article more obvious. Thanks for pointing it out!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post