Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Fix the issues ZOS

• brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @glitchmaster999
    The dev tracker only mentions the memory problem it says nothing about people who are unable to get into the game at all. If I'm missing something feel free to show me.
    Options
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    brandon wrote: »
    @glitchmaster999
    The dev tracker only mentions the memory problem it says nothing about people who are unable to get into the game at all. If I'm missing something feel free to show me.

I don't see them mention anything but on the other hand I'm not having the problem after the patch so I don't know
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @glitchmaster999
    I'll try logging in and update after
    edit: nope still can't login
    Edited by brandon on May 25, 2014 12:03AM
    Options
  • Tipsy
    Tipsy
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »
    Hey there, everyone. We'd like to provide some additional information on some of the issues associated with this recent patch. The missing achievements are not actually missing, as it's strictly a visual UI error. Rest assured, all your data still exists, so you can still continue to play and gain achievements. We'll be pushing a fix as soon as we can.

The quest rollback issue has been fixed since today's patch. Keep in mind that if you completed one step of a quest that was changed with the patch, you may be required to start the quest again. If you accepted or progressed at all on a step for which the prerequisites were changed, it may get removed entirely from your Journal and you will need to re-accept it once you have the correct prerequisites. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to submit a ticket so that our Support Team can investigate further.

We appreciate your patience, and for helping to report these issues. In the future, be sure to also check out our Dev Tracker so you can stay up-to-date on any developer posts. Thanks!

this explains why hircine's gift mysteriously vanished from my journal earlier ,thank you

(was able to pick it up again with no problems too)
    Edited by Tipsy on May 25, 2014 12:04AM
    Options
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My launcher has downloaded and installed a small patch about an hour ago. This should be the fix to the memory leak issue, I hope :)
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS can you please give an answer already when is a fix coming out for the issues.
    1 login timeout
    2 error 301
    I CAN'T LOGIN OTHER PEOPLE CAN'T LOGIN GET YOUR CRAP TOGETHER BEFORE YOU *** OFF THE REST OF YOUR CUSTOMER BASE MORE THEN YOU ALREADY HAVE
    Edited by brandon on May 25, 2014 2:13AM
    Options
  • TicToc
    TicToc
    ✭✭✭
    TicToc wrote: »
    ZOS_JasonL wrote: »

The quest rollback issue has been fixed since today's patch. Keep in mind that if you completed one step of a quest that was changed with the patch, you may be required to start the quest again. If you accepted or progressed at all on a step for which the prerequisites were changed, it may get removed entirely from your Journal and you will need to re-accept it once you have the correct prerequisites. Of course, if you have any questions or concerns, be sure to submit a ticket so that our Support Team can investigate further.

Whatever fix happened, it didn't return my missing quests. The rollback broke my main alliance quest line, and now i have no idea how to pick it back up. As far as i know, it was not something that was changed with the patch.

I do hope that it is possible to pick it up again because i won't be able to progress if i can't. However, i have no idea to begin where to look to pick it back up, because the main quest line progresses as a chain of quests. I cannot pick it up from where I got the last mission, so it either reset it further back, or it knows that i have completed that part of the quest but I don't have the quests that were given to me afterwards to send me to the next location. I have no idea where to go.

Update:

After running around for a several hours checking just about every location that I could think of I finally found an NPC that allowed me to pick the quest back up. i recompleted the quest (for a third time), and I was able to complete it and continue on and pick up the two quests that I had lost previously.

Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOSGinaBruno @ZOS_AmeliaR @ZOS_TristanK
    When are you going to tell us when a fix for the login timeouts is coming out. Me and a lot of other people have not been able to login for 2 days. You sent out a fix for the other issues what about the people who can't get in at all. That should be the priority before anything else. How about you actually answer people about it rather then ignore them and hope the issue goes away, all its going to do is make the sweet cash go away. Now you don't want that do you? didn't think so now fix it.
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    still waiting zenimax
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok zenimax I have tried everything to get you to give an answer on the release of a fix for people who can't login. but its clear your customer support is incompetent.

1 sent a ticket the solution they suggested didn't work
    2 sent another ticket and have yet to get a response
    3 I made this thread asking about all the issues including the login issue no response about the login issue
    4 made a comment on @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AmeliaR @ZOS_MichelleA and none of them answered
    5 a lot of people made threads about this very issue and you have not even given them a release window yet

You guys are the absolute worst at helping your customers. I love the game but I hate your CS I have never had worse service in my life. If you want to keep your customers happy, they're is an easy way to do that its by actually communicating with them not completely ignoring them.
    You sent out fixes for the VR people and the memory issue but what about the people who can't even get into the blasted game? seriously that is a terrible way to treat the people who pay for your product. We pay to be able to play the game not pay to sit and wait for you to fix your game. If you want to make people happy after this fiasco, you would give the people effected by the login issue free game time equal to the time spent not playing.
    Edited by brandon on May 25, 2014 4:29AM
    Options
  • glitchmaster999
    glitchmaster999
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok zenimax I have tried everything to get you to give an answer on the release of a fix for people who can't login. but its clear your customer support is incompetent.

3 I made this thread asking about all the issues including the login issue no response about the login issue
    4 made a comment on @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_AmeliaR @ZOS_MichelleA and none of them answered
    5 a lot of people made threads about this very issue and you have not even given them a release window yet

You guys are the absolute worst at helping your customers. I love the game but I hate your CS I have never had worse service in my life. If you want to keep your customers happy, they're is an easy way to do that its by actually communicating with them not completely ignoring them.
    You sent out fixes for the VR people and the memory issue but what about the people who can't even get into the blasted game? seriously that is a terrible way to treat the people who pay for your product. We pay to be able to play the game not pay to sit and wait for you to fix your game. If you want to make people happy after this fiasco, you would give the people effected by the login issue free game time equal to the time spent not playing.

They have acknowledged the issue and are working on a rolling out a fix, don't rash judge them, they are working very hard and have already fixed two out of three major issues in the last three days, they are doing a very good job at fixing these issues. You just need to be patient, it has been two days and they will most likely compensate like they did last time.
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭

They have acknowledged the issue and are working on a rolling out a fix, don't rash judge them, they are working very hard and have already fixed two out of three major issues in the last three days, they are doing a very good job at fixing these issues. You just need to be patient, it has been two days and they will most likely compensate like they did last time.

@glitchmaster999‌ "
    While I'm glad that they finally said something I still feel like this should have been their top priority. Thanks for letting me know.
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    day 3 of waiting for it to be fixed :'(
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well apparently they going to do a server reboot maintenance tomorrow in the morning hopefully that fixes the login issues. :(
    Edited by brandon on May 25, 2014 7:10PM
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax is trying to tick off their customers look at some of these responses

1 septima tharn bug

Septima Tharn - Contrary to some rumors, Septima Tharn does not have a twin. We are working on a temporary fix for the quest To Walk on Far Shores. That will be pushed out via a hotfix, likely today.
    -
    2 missing scourge campaign

Hridh wrote: »
    What about players who lost their Home campaign Scourge, on both US and EU megaservers, with the closing too early by error? Will the campaign be re-opened? Or will be get a proper campaign closing with the rewards we worked for over many weeks?

ZOS response
    Those campaigns are not re-opening, no. We know it isn't ideal, but we recommend those who were playing in Scourge (or the European equivalent) hop into a new campaign.

3 login issue
    We'll be performing a server reboot maintenance the morning of 5/26. Maintenance duration ETA is one hour. The European maintenance will be at 8AM CEST. The North American maintenance will be at 3AM EDT.

They are doing a server reboot TOMORROW ARE YOU KIDDING!
    Edited by brandon on May 25, 2014 8:22PM
    Options
  • Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this may go down as the buggiest game ive ever played. So many broken things.
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Columba wrote: »
    I think this may go down as the buggiest game ive ever played. So many broken things.
    @Columba
    I find that really sad because when I actually can play I always have a lot of fun.
    Options
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Myconid wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does the customer support not give a strait answer when we ask about not being able to log-in? or a fix on the memory leak.
    Of course they don't, large companies don't give straight answers.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
    Options
  • brandon
    brandon
    ✭✭✭✭
    I swear when I wake up whatever reboot your doing better let me login or you will hear me *** and ***.
    Options
  • Asava
    Asava
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry but a free day for each day that I was unable to log in doesn't compensate me for clearing my weekend schedule on a holiday weekend.
    Options