The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• ChocoholicCake
    ChocoholicCake
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

*Xbox NA
    *I claimed Day 1 rewards
    *I do not own Orsinium already
    * Additional notes, on my NA account the daily rewards says Day 2 rewards are unlocked in 21 hours and has the Orsinium DLC picture on. The last day of the March daily reward log in for the 3000 Tel Var Stones has been shaded out, as if I have missed a day of logging in, which I have not done so.
    *Additional note 2, My Xbox EU account was unaffected, so this is interesting to see.

I hope everyone gets their Day 2 rewards soon :smile:

Hello

Update on claiming my Orsinium daily reward on my NA account.

I managed to collect the Day 2 Orsinium DLC after the maintenance. I did claim the Day 1 reward and have logged in for the first 3 days and currently the 31st reward is still shaded out, as if I have not logged in everyday this month.

I do own Orsinium DLC but I do have ESO Plus which gives me access to the DLC (which I forgot to mention before).
    Chocney - Playing through the days, one game at a time.
  • Liliaana
    Liliaana
    ✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Now that maintenance is complete and the PC EU, Xbox, and PlayStation servers are back up, we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? We see responses from some of you saying you can - thank you for the proactive feedback. :smile:

Regarding the final day of the month being locked out due to this issue, we are discussing options for those who should have qualified and will let you know (hopefully later today - if not, tomorrow.)

Thank you for your patience, all. We appreciate it.

Was unable to claim day 2 day on march 2nd and 3rd before maintenance. Didn’t have time to check post maintenance until now and it’s worked. Last day still greyed out (day 30 but shouldn’t it be day 31?)
  • agelonestar
    agelonestar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    furin wrote: »
    Maybe you can just exchange the day 31 reward with the day 25 or day 24 reward. People are upset because the day 31 reward is of some value (3000 Tel'Var is two complete rounds of IC dailies plus some from kills, for an average player who's not that interested in IC) but I guess nobody would care about if they lose some buff food or some poisons.

Yep, we totally get it. That's an interesting solution idea! We'll pass that along.

For anyone following this thread, in talking with the team this morning they may like a little more time to talk through solutions for that last-day reward (like the one suggested here) so that it's the best it can be. For that reason, it's likely we'll have that info for everyone a little later than tomorrow, like I originally said. We will keep an eye on this thread today, though, and let you know as soon as we've decided on the solution for those of you locked out of that last-day reward.

I appreciate that changing this month's rewards might be problematic and have the potential to lead to more issues. You could just add the missing TV into Day One for next month? That would be a cool gesture, always appreciating that it was the final day on the schedule and my guess is that few people log every day.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect trading guild on PC/EU. All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost...... some of us are just looking for trouble.
    GM of Sunfire's Sect (Open) & Dark Star Rising (Priv) | Retired GM of several trade guilds | Trader | Here since the beta
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    The issue is not resolved when PS4/5 on EU server are still locked out of the Day 2 (and subsequently Day 3) reward... none of the workarounds worked so far.

Hey @Seraphayel, just to make sure we understand, did you claim Day 1 on March 1, then couldn't claim Day 2 yesterday (March 2) due to the issue and still cannot claim the Day 2 reward after today's maintenance? If that's the case, may we get your UserID/PSN ID?

Okay, I’ve got an update on this:

I could claim March 2 today on March 4. I cannot claim March 3 or March 4 today on March 4. I’m locked out of the last two rewards.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    Wife's account still can't claim daily rewards passed the March 1st reward and it's now March 4th at 7:32am. There is no longer even a cool down timer on the rewards.

Fargrave trick never worked for her.

Xbox NA
    Edited by Bigmatt2 on 4 March 2024 17:51
  • reefjunkie
    reefjunkie
    Soul Shriven
    Unable to claim day 2, did not know about / attempt port to DLC zone to claim, March 31st reward locked. Claimed day 2 (Orsinium) on day 3, March 31st still locked. Ported to DLC zone, looked at rewards, March 31st still locked.

Wife's account actions were the same and shows same. - Day 2 claimed on day 3, March 31st locked.

XBox/NA for both
  • Vicious1915
    Vicious1915
    Soul Shriven
    I encountered this same issue Saturday March 2 where I could not obtain Orsinium (I have ESO+, the daily reward screen did not pop and my Orsinium reward had a 20 hour timer); the next day, March 3 I I still could not obtain, but today, March 4, I can. However, I'm now locked out of rewards for the two days this issue persisted.
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Perhaps you can also feedback to the team to consider just making a 'weekly' reward to avert such issues in future. You don't need to make players feel forced to log in to collect a reward or face FOMO to have players playing your game. same with Dailies, would be great if they could stack up for a week similar to how rested xp gathers over 10 days.

@Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • argases
    argases
    Soul Shriven
    Xbox Eu. Already had orsinium. Claimed day 1 but 3rd day in a row unable to claim any daily reward.
  • molleafauss
    molleafauss
    ✭✭
    Update on my side - Orsinium could be claimed yesterday (march 3).
    Of course today still can only claim the reward for march 3 - march 4 reward is still "6 hrs" away - it's 20:56 GMT.
    Rollover for daily looks happening at 3am GMT instead of midnight GMT
    Seems like a reward was requiring 51 hours (24+24+3) making all rewards slip off of a day?

dqhxnxb7ytvy.png
  • mate_1146
    mate_1146
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes, claimed on 1st of March.
    Do you own Orsinium already? - Yes. ESO+ sub too.
    Any additional updates? - I could claim on the 3rd of March but the last item is now greyed out.
  • katal33
    katal33
    Soul Shriven
    So how are we going to get the day that was missed because of this bug?
  • Perssefone
    Perssefone
    Soul Shriven
    Jugamos en PC
    No teníamos el DLC
    Sí reclamamos el día 1 la primera recompensa.

Mi novio y yo reclamamos la recompensa del día 1 el día 1, la recompensa del día dos no pudimos canjearla porque se reinició el tiempo, y la obtuvimos el día 3. La recompensa del día 31 sale bloqueada y pone que no podré obtenerla.
  • reddevil8611
    reddevil8611
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, my Daily Rewards are still stuck. I've claimed the Day 1 Rewards but everything since then can't be claimed and there are no timers on the rewards anymore. Last two rewards are locked.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - XBOX NA
    Do you own Orsinium already? - No
    Do you have ESO+? - Yes
    Any additional updates? - Nothing changed since Day 1 reward has been claimed. Unable to claim Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4 rewards. There is no timer.

5th March - I was able to claim the 2nd Day reward this morning when I logged in and there is now a timer on the 3rd reward.
    Edited by reddevil8611 on 5 March 2024 16:09
  • GothicButcher
    GothicButcher
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes, claimed on March 1
    Do you own Orsinium already? No, but I do have ESO +
    Any additional updates? Was able to claim Orsinium on March 3 but now March 31 is locked.
  • FrivolousHail73
    FrivolousHail73
    Soul Shriven
    Previously unable to claim the day 2 reward on 2 March, and the last day (31) is grey as though I missed a day.

PC - Steam - EU server
    Day one reward claimed on 1 March.
    Already owned Orsinium, do not have ESO plus.

I have now been able to claim the Orsinium DLC on 3 March, and have been fine claiming the reward for 4 March - the only issue is that the final reward is still grey as though I missed a day.
  • AuthenticVIP
    AuthenticVIP
    ✭✭
    furin wrote: »
    Maybe you can just exchange the day 31 reward with the day 25 or day 24 reward. People are upset because the day 31 reward is of some value (3000 Tel'Var is two complete rounds of IC dailies plus some from kills, for an average player who's not that interested in IC) but I guess nobody would care about if they lose some buff food or some poisons.

Yep, we totally get it. That's an interesting solution idea! We'll pass that along.

For anyone following this thread, in talking with the team this morning they may like a little more time to talk through solutions for that last-day reward (like the one suggested here) so that it's the best it can be. For that reason, it's likely we'll have that info for everyone a little later than tomorrow, like I originally said. We will keep an eye on this thread today, though, and let you know as soon as we've decided on the solution for those of you locked out of that last-day reward.

Or maybe just in-game mail ESO+ Members the 3000 Tel Var Stones that are locked on Day 31. I'm not sure if it is possible for the team see at their end, but a possible solution for those that still have it locked out. Thanks everyone on the ESO TEAM for your hard work and dedication in advance. Always appreciated!
  • Kehldor
    Kehldor
    Soul Shriven
    Konnte mich erst heute fürs Forum freischalten lassen, habe seit 02.03.2024 auf die E-Mail gewartet.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC Windows
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    All claimed day 1
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    Orsinium owned on ESO+ accounts only
  • HSM2802
    HSM2802
    Hello, my Daily Rewards are also still stuck. I've claimed the Day 1 Rewards but everything since then can't be claimed and there are no timers on the rewards anymore. Last three rewards are locked.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PS5 Europe
    Do you own Orsinium already? - No
    Do you have ESO+? - Yes
    Any additional updates? - Nothing changed since Day 1 reward has been claimed. Unable to claim the following rewards. There is no timer.
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    This is not the best look ZOS in regards to the 10 year anniversary month.

It's now day 4 into the saga that is the daily rewards.

Wife's account still can not collect the daily rewards (Raistlin 7513). There isn't even a cooldown on the rewards anymore.

Her account is on Xbox NA.

Yesterday she received an email to her bug report that said it was fixed; however, it's not fixed.

• fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bigmatt2 wrote: »

Wife's account still can not collect the daily rewards (Raistlin 7513). There isn't even a cooldown on the rewards anymore.

Yesterday she received an email to her bug report that said it was fixed; however, it's not fixed.

Has she tried clearing her app save data (not the game) from her machine? It will require some settings to be reset like brightness etc
    Soupy twist
  • Morgy
    Morgy
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

I am still unable to collect the daily rewards for four days straight.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? I don't think so. Only because of ESO Plus.
    Any additional updates? I am also encountering an UI issue:

vk0gs89talgv.png
  • Bigmatt2
    Bigmatt2
    ✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Has she tried clearing her app save data (not the game) from her machine? It will require some settings to be reset like brightness etc

Yes, we tried that this morning with no results. As a last ditch effort, we cleared the cache just now 10:00 CST. That worked and was able to collect the day 2 rewards.

Is she out of luck then for the rewards she will miss at the end of the month because of this issue?
  • Lakis
    Lakis
    Soul Shriven
    PC/EU
    Didn't owned Orsinium.
    Claimed day 1.
    Fixed after maintenance.
    But last day is locked
    Edited by Lakis on 5 March 2024 19:31
  • Flawsome94
    Flawsome94
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes, on 1st of March.
    Do you own Orsinium already? - Yes.
    Any additional updates? - I could claim on the 3rd of March but the last item is now greyed out.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »

Yes, we tried that this morning with no results. As a last ditch effort, we cleared the cache just now 10:00 CST. That worked and was able to collect the day 2 rewards.

Is she out of luck then for the rewards she will miss at the end of the month because of this issue?

They're still working on what to do for those who are locked out of days at the end of the month. There's a post from @ZOS_JessicaFolsom in this thread somewhere addressing that.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Drahkir1467
    Drahkir1467
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Claimed day 1
    Already own Orsinium
    Since been able to claim day 2 (could have at least given something to us that bought it though) but now have two greyed out at the end of the month
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ob1ken0bi
    ob1ken0bi
    ✭✭✭
    PS NA
    I think it eventually gave me the DLC but now my March rewards shows 30 days worth (not 31) and last day is locked
    I have signed in every day for the last 3 years
    o856m002j2hp.jpeg
  • Guysheeda_1
    Guysheeda_1
    ✭✭
    I've been playing this game since pre-release 10 years ago and have seen a lot of problems and never complained.
    ESO Plus since it came out.
    I've played EVERY Elder Scroll game including the buggiest, Daggerfall.
    I play ESO at least an hour a day and play one character who I've faithfully gotten to 2100.
    Went through the huge nerf of damage where I was doing close to 40k to where I am doing under 20k now. Dealt with it.
    The whole only 4 Champion points at a time system. Dealt with it.
    The lack of a class change token.
    All the stupid cosmetic rewards and repetition of crap I don't need. Dealt with it.

Of all the dumb and useless things I've dealt with as a loyal customer, this has to be the dumbest.

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? XBox NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes, always do. I play everyday.
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates? Was able to claim Orsinium on 3rd day, but will not be able to claim last day rewards.