The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• Vrienda
    Vrienda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to claim on all five of my accounts/platforms across both regions now. But the 3000 tel var is still locked on the ones that couldn't get the login reward yesterday :(
    Desperate for Roleplaying servers to bring open world non-organised RP to Elder Scrolls Online. Please ZOS.
    Options
  • pmn100b16_ESO
    pmn100b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People saying its fixed because they can claim Orsinium today, that isn't fixed. We should be claiming the 2 crates today as well as the dlc from yesterday. We've still lost a day, that's what needs fixing.
    Options
  • JeroenB
    JeroenB
    ✭✭
    JeroenB wrote: »
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC EU.
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes.
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes, via Guilds and Glory pack.
    Also ESO+ active.
    Any additional updates?
    Observation: normally the 'Announcements' pane pops up on first daily login; this dit not occur today.
    Issues:
    * Orsinium DLC listed as 'Available in 15h 18m'.
    * Last day is locked out.

Update:
    * Today's items (Day 3) are marked as unable to collect until tomorrow ("Available in: 14h 44m").
    * Could not claim Day 2 yesterday, did not try any of the posted workarounds.
    * Day 2 is automatically marked as collected today (I already owned Orsinium).
    * The last day is still locked out.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Kitziboo wrote: »
    I managed to resolve the issue on my main account, both servers and then on my second account XEU but not XNA. NA has now got Orsinium but not the two Scalecaller crates that my other characters have so is still a day behind with the last day locked out.

I thought the maintenance this morning was to fix it?

Yes and no. The fix this morning was to get the Daily Login Reward system unlocking as it should when the next-day rollover happens. Due to the issue affecting yesterday, we did expect the final day of the month to be locked out and are discussing options for those who should have been in a state to qualify for it. This isn't our players' fault. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Now that maintenance is complete and the PC EU, Xbox, and PlayStation servers are back up, we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? We see responses from some of you saying you can - thank you for the proactive feedback. :smile:

Regarding the final day of the month being locked out due to this issue, we are discussing options for those who should have qualified and will let you know (hopefully later today - if not, tomorrow.)

Thank you for your patience, all. We appreciate it.

I‘ll repeat myself from an earlier post after the maintenance:

PlayStation 5 / EU
    ESO+ subscriber

Claiming still doesn’t work after the maintenance. I could claim March 1, but neither March 2 nor 3. Orsinium isn’t even displayed in the daily login rewards. Can’t claim anything, last reward is already locked.
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    erdYrrson wrote: »
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, bought it and have ESO+
    Any additional updates? Traveled through older, newer and newest DLC regions, no dice

Thank you @erdYrrson. This sounds a bit like you may need to power-cycle your Xbox system. We saw this with a small number of players last week when the March Daily Login Rewards began, and power-cycling was required to make Orsinium show up in the DLR rewards. Could you please give that a try? The instructions are here, if you need them: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/62512
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • csubsb14_ESO
    csubsb14_ESO
    ✭✭
    I have not been able to claim day two or day three rewards. I am able to highlight the day 2 and day 3 rewards, but the claim button stays greyed out.

XBOX US

Yes

I have not purchased it, but have ESO Plus

Any additional updates?
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    I have not been able to claim day two or day three rewards. I am able to highlight the day 2 and day 3 rewards, but the claim button stays greyed out.

XBOX US

Yes

Any additional updates?

Thank you @cschwingeb14_ESO. Could you please try the steps in the post right above yours, for power cycling your Xbox system?
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • KnightDraco
    KnightDraco
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Now that maintenance is complete and the PC EU, Xbox, and PlayStation servers are back up, we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? We see responses from some of you saying you can - thank you for the proactive feedback. :smile:

Regarding the final day of the month being locked out due to this issue, we are discussing options for those who should have qualified and will let you know (hopefully later today - if not, tomorrow.)

Thank you for your patience, all. We appreciate it.

Xbox EU, I have been able to claim Orsinium after this morning’s maintenance, thank you 🙏 (Day 31 is still locked)
    Options
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, bought it and have ESO+
    Any additional updates? Traveled through older, newer and newest DLC regions, no dice

Thank you @erdYrrson. This sounds a bit like you may need to power-cycle your Xbox system. We saw this with a small number of players last week when the March Daily Login Rewards began, and power-cycling was required to make Orsinium show up in the DLR rewards. Could you please give that a try? The instructions are here, if you need them: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/#en/answer/62512

I did that yesterday - didn't resolve the issue. And now it would be too late, since I was already able to claim Orsinium, but being now one day behind regarding login rewards. As written.

Checking again doesn't hurt, though..... Roy and Moss would be proud :) ...

No, didn't change a thing.
    Edited by erdYrrson on March 3, 2024 12:41PM
    Options
  • TheElderScrolls_PSN
    we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? We see responses from some of you saying you can - thank you for the proactive feedback. :smile:

I was now able to collect the day 2 reward after maintenance, but day 31 remains greyed out.

PS5 EU/NA, ESO+
    Options
  • SpacemanSpiff1
    SpacemanSpiff1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the fix half worked for me. one of my accounts is still locked out of the last daily reward (pc eu, @spaceinvader1)

54b7q2a4xq5p.png
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    I did that yesterday - didn't resolve the issue. And now it would be too late, since I was already able to claim Orsinium, but being now one day behind regarding login rewards. As written.

Checking again doesn't hurt, though..... Roy and Moss would be proud :) ...

No, didn't change a thing.

Got it, okay. I misunderstood - thanks for bearing with me. :) It is expected that anyone who encountered this issue is now behind by a day in the March Daily Login Rewards - that the last day of the month is greyed-out. We are discussing how to get affected players that reward and will share details either later today or tomorrow.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • csubsb14_ESO
    csubsb14_ESO
    ✭✭

XBOX US

Yes

Any additional updates?

Thank you @cschwingeb14_ESO. Could you please try the steps in the post right above yours, for power cycling your Xbox system?

I did the power cycle and Orsinium showed up as Day 2 reward and I was able to claim it. I am not able to claim the day 3 reward (it says 21h) Scalecaller Crate.

Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    I did the power cycle and Orsinium showed up as Day 2 reward and I was able to claim it. I am not able to claim the day 3 reward (it says 21h) Scalecaller Crate.

Great, thank you! That is the expected behavior, given the issue yesterday. So the issue is now resolved and DLR is unlocking when the next-day rollover happens, as it should. Affected players will be a day behind, and we are discussing options to get the reward for the last day of the month to those who should have qualified.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "fix" worked insofar as I was finally able to claim the DLC. Obviously the last day is still greyed out. :(
    Options
  • furin
    furin
    ✭✭
    furin wrote: »
    I have this problem.

>>> EU, PC/Mac
    >>> I clamed Day 1 rewards
    >>> No, bu I have ESO Plus
    Any additional updates?

Today, the 3rd, I received the Orisinium reward that is for day 2. Day 3 reward is not available and day 31 reward is still locked.
    Options
  • Aleeyn
    Aleeyn
    ✭✭
    bswpi6rm4lbf.png

I followed the instructions, the DLC was unlocked, but the last reward is still blocked but I logged in every day, I ask if it is possible to unlock it.

Thank you.
    Options
  • Damast
    Damast
    Soul Shriven
    Today day 2 reward was unlocked, last reward locked just as in posts above :)
    I think we are all waiting for complete resolve that issue, for now many thanks to ESO stuff who fight with a bug :)
    Options
  • Corporea
    Corporea
    Soul Shriven
    XboxNA. Both accounts able to claim day 2 rewards. One with ESO+, one without. Woot! Thank you!!
    Options
  • Lorajet
    Lorajet
    ✭✭✭
    PS5 NA
    Orsinium received!

Last day locked out but I know you are working on it.

Thank you!
    Options
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS5 on EU Server

Received Orsinium today and a big thanks to the ZOS team. Last day still locked out; hope it gets fixed!
    PS4/PS5/NA - And now EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know
    Options
  • Knaxia
    Knaxia
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA - Steam ESO+ and already owned - Was FINALLY able to claim the Orsinium reward today - but making me a day late for other rewards, like the 2 crates I was supposed to get today, and will be unable to claim last day stones.

Edited by Knaxia on March 3, 2024 1:33PM
    Options
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin

Confirmed that Orsinium was now able to be claimed for my accounts on PC & PS, NA & EU.

As others, my final day reward is locked out yet on all but 2 of my NA accounts.
    These 2 accounts were being used around the time you all began troubleshooting the issue (but before NA downtime)

I had finished zoning on my Main (can't recall which zone sry) and the other account I had just logged in and the daily reward notice popped. Both originally had the last day reward locked out like all others (even after claiming Orsinium yesterday).

Today when I logged in on these 2 accounts I was able to claim the day 3 crate reward and the last day's telvar reward is now unlocked (claimable once I get to that day)
    So it seems these 2 accounts are now "reset" and on track like they should be.

Just mentioning in case it helps further troubleshooting in the future :)

Also, TY ALL for your fast response and frequent communication with this (PITA I imagine) bug.
    Your response, on a weekend no less, was very appreciated <3
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
    Options
  • Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kitziboo wrote: »
    I managed to resolve the issue on my main account, both servers and then on my second account XEU but not XNA. NA has now got Orsinium but not the two Scalecaller crates that my other characters have so is still a day behind with the last day locked out.

I thought the maintenance this morning was to fix it?

Yes and no. The fix this morning was to get the Daily Login Reward system unlocking as it should when the next-day rollover happens. Due to the issue affecting yesterday, we did expect the final day of the month to be locked out and are discussing options for those who should have been in a state to qualify for it. This isn't our players' fault. :)

Maybe you can just exchange the day 31 reward with the day 25 or day 24 reward. People are upset because the day 31 reward is of some value (3000 Tel'Var is two complete rounds of IC dailies plus some from kills, for an average player who's not that interested in IC) but I guess nobody would care about if they lose some buff food or some poisons.
    Options
  • MafiaCat115
    MafiaCat115
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last of the accounts I've been watching was able to claim Orsinium today, so the daily reset seemed to have helped. The only downside is missing the final day of rewards now. Thanks for the continual efforts to get it fixed!
    Still hoping that one day hair dyeing will be an option. We know it's canon in universe already thanks to a book in the Manor of Masques! (House of Reveries: The Troupe)
    Proud owner of a Morrowind Banner of the 6th House (back when it actually meant something)
    Options
  • NeoniKa
    NeoniKa
    ✭✭✭
    I reported the 3rd day bug before noticing it was being discussed here.

Yes, I finally got yesterday's daily reward but now I can find a way to collect today's reward. Still bugged or new bug.
    Options
  • keld53
    keld53
    Soul Shriven

* Today's items (Day 3) are marked as unable to collect until tomorrow ("Available in: 14h 44m").
    * Could not claim Day 2 yesterday, did not try any of the posted workarounds.
    * Day 2 is automatically marked as collected today (I already owned Orsinium).
    * The last day is still locked out.

same issue PC NA
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    furin wrote: »
    Maybe you can just exchange the day 31 reward with the day 25 or day 24 reward. People are upset because the day 31 reward is of some value (3000 Tel'Var is two complete rounds of IC dailies plus some from kills, for an average player who's not that interested in IC) but I guess nobody would care about if they lose some buff food or some poisons.

Yep, we totally get it. That's an interesting solution idea! We'll pass that along.

For anyone following this thread, in talking with the team this morning they may like a little more time to talk through solutions for that last-day reward (like the one suggested here) so that it's the best it can be. For that reason, it's likely we'll have that info for everyone a little later than tomorrow, like I originally said. We will keep an eye on this thread today, though, and let you know as soon as we've decided on the solution for those of you locked out of that last-day reward.

Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    (...) we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? (...)
    Yes, after maintenance I could claim it on PS5
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options