The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    My situation after the switch to March 3rd and then after the server reboot (Xboy EU):

- Have been able to claim Orsinium after the switch to March 3rd login rewards (shortly after 4 am in my timezone)
    - The last day of the login rewards - 3000 Tel Var - is locked ("the month will reset before you can claim this")

After the server reboot:

no change, the third reward of this month (two crates) are available in about 16 hours -> March 4th

Well, I had Orsinium already, don't care much about the Tel Var personally. Others, who are hit by this bug in the same way, might care much more.

Edit: clarifying that I had Orsinium already
    Edited by erdYrrson on 3 March 2024 11:32
    Options
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    I could now claim Orsinium on PC EU after maintenance.
    The rest of the month seems to be as I would have expected, last day still greyed out of course, since I could only claim it a day to late, but nothing else.

3l9mt96u6nk6.pngq580p3qqyoqz.png
    Edited by Füßchen on 3 March 2024 11:25
    Options
  • Ravinya
    Ravinya
    ✭✭
    PC EU also fixed for me, was able to claim it but now locked out of last day's reward
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ravinya wrote: »
    PC EU also fixed for me, was able to claim it but now locked out of last day's reward

How can they call that that fixed?

I could claim Orsinium today, which I already own, but I can't claim the last reward of the month!

It's almost like I didn't play yesterday and ZoS didn't screw up the rewards!
    Options
  • Mattys04
    Mattys04
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the issue is fixed on PC EU Steam for me and I claimed DLC (which I already have) but as others say, it's like yesterday didn't happen and last day is greyed out.
    Options
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭

I could claim Orsinium today, which I already own, but I can't claim the last reward of the month!

Its almost like you didnt read the dev comments on this thread. Go back and reread.
    Options
  • Bjoerdr
    Bjoerdr
    ✭✭
    Claiming Orsinium now worked , but the last day reward is now locked/bugged :(
    Options
  • TomCat
    TomCat
    ✭✭
    We do want to hear from you ... after the maintenance is complete and Daily Login Rewards roll over to Day 3.
    For the record:
    Platform/Server: PC EU
    Account 1: ESO+ active, Orsinium DLC not owned
    Account 2: ESO+ active, Orsinium DLC: owned
    On both accounts:
    March 1: Day 1 Login Reward claimed as usual after login
    March 2: Day 2 Login Reward claimed after workaround
    (traveling to the Deadlands and open announcements manually)

After today's maintenance: March 3, 2024, 11:27 (UTC)
    March 3: Day 3 Login Reward claimed as usual after login

Thank you :)
    Options
  • Myrnhiel
    Myrnhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is now fine for me also. I could claim the Orsinium DLC on PC EU but, as others have already said, the reward for day 31 is greyed out. But well... c'est la vie. :)

But it's very nice to have Wrothgar now on my alt account. A big "Thank You" for that!
    Options
  • Seraphayel
    Seraphayel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PlayStation 5 / EU
    ESO+ subscriber

Claiming still doesn’t work after the maintenance. I could claim March 1, but neither March 2 nor 3. Orsinium isn’t even displayed in the daily login rewards. Can’t claim anything, last reward is already locked.
    Edited by Seraphayel on 3 March 2024 11:41
    PS5
    EU
    Aldmeri Dominion
    - Khajiit Arcanist -
    Options
  • Livores
    Livores
    ✭✭
    PC EU
    1 Acccount,
    ESO+
    own DLC Orsinium,

logged in each day March 1, 2 ,3 and claimed "or wanted to claim" each day.

could not claim Orsinium und March 2nd, and already the 31st was greyed out yesterday.
    could claim Orsinium today (3rd) but not todays reward. 31st still greyed out.
    hope you'll fix this
    Options
  • TazESO
    TazESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bjoerdr wrote: »
    Claiming Orsinium now worked , but the last day reward is now locked/bugged :(

Same.
    Options
  • Shlomo666
    Shlomo666
    Soul Shriven
    The fix/maintenance didn't change anything for my second account.
    Couldn't claim the day 2 reward yesterday, despite the fact that i claimed the day 1 reward on the previous day.
    The reset timer were counting down the whole day, so it wasn't surprising that i could claim the dlc today.
    Last day reward is still said to be unreachable.
    Options
  • Mowolf777
    Mowolf777
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    Xbox EU

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes

Any additional updates?
    Orsinium is still missing and can’t claim anything nw0ep5xw5exi.png
    Options
  • Elizaboots
    Elizaboots
    ✭✭
    Xbox EU and NA. ESO+ member but bought Orsinium when it launched. Claimed crates on March 1st, the rewards calendar then said A New Month begins. Couldn’t claim anything yesterday, couldn’t claim anything today before maintenance. Logged in after the maintenance, still nothing to claim. Day 3 should’ve been available. Last day is locked out.
    Xbox EU & NA
    Options
  • _Liz_
    _Liz_
    Soul Shriven
    Still can’t claim day 2 rewards on Xbox NA and Orsinium is missing as well
    Edited by _Liz_ on 3 March 2024 11:52
    Options
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin As I suspected, the last reward of this month is blocked to the players who weren't able to collect the day 2 rewards within the 24h time window. What is ZOS going to do about that?
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
    Options
  • Irhak
    Irhak
    ✭✭
    We will keep this forum thread open. We do want to hear from you tomorrow morning if you still cannot claim your Day 2 (or Day 3) rewards after the maintenance is complete and Daily Login Rewards roll over to Day 3.

Again, thank you for your patience and we'll check back in tomorrow morning. :smile:

I wonder what the result for all those that couldn't claim it yesterday will be. They were basically penalised by the bug for being loyal and playing every day... will they get the last day reward anyway or is that reward for them gone?

And if anyone says that 3k tel vars is no big deal and you got it in like 5 minutes... well, newsflash for you... there are players that loathe pvp and thinks making event for pve activities (daily quests that not resolve around pvp) in pve zones where they are even actively hunted (or straight up mixing pve with pvp) is a big mistake. And those rewards from daily login is a BIG boost for them....
    Options
  • Muriel_La_Strega
    Last reward still locked
    Options
  • MisterKarnos
    MisterKarnos
    ✭✭✭
    So after reset today could finally claim Orsinium on NA server, but im still locked out of last Day reward for this month.
    xori824bv4cq.png
    Options
  • Aerin
    Aerin
    ✭✭✭
    For heaven's sake. ESO is riddled with bugs; maintenance took 4 hours today and will take 12 hours tomorrow. And people are complaining about 3,000 Tel Var Stones? Just go to Cyrodiil, kill 5 monsters, and there you go.

Zenimax is offering all of us 3,000 Crowns; some players have already received it, alright. But it's still true that Zenimax is offering 3,000 Crowns. And you're complaining because of 3,000 Tel Var Stones? [snip]

You should all be crying out to fix all the bugs ESO has, the nerfs Zenimax has made, for completely destroying the Necromancer in the next patch, and for all other reasons. But because of 3,000 Tel Var Stones? [snip]

[edited for flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 3 March 2024 18:57
    Options
  • Ravinya
    Ravinya
    ✭✭

Fixed in the sense that we are able to progress in the rewards and not stuck on day two which would've probably reset again today had there not been a fix.
    Yeah, sucks that EU is now unable to get the last day's reward, maybe they'll do something about that too.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

Now that maintenance is complete and the PC EU, Xbox, and PlayStation servers are back up, we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? We see responses from some of you saying you can - thank you for the proactive feedback. :smile:

Regarding the final day of the month being locked out due to this issue, we are discussing options for those who should have qualified and will let you know (hopefully later today - if not, tomorrow.)

Thank you for your patience, all. We appreciate it.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on 3 March 2024 12:07
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Gegensmith
    Gegensmith
    ✭✭
    I have been able to claim Orsinium on logging in on PC EU on an account that didn't work yesterday, so the patch has worked for me. As others have mentioned, the final month's reward of 3000 tel var is locked. If crowns are being offered as the post above mentions, please let us know how we go about claiming that. @Aerin, no it's not possible to earn 3,000 tel var from killing five monsters (unless they're wandering bosses, and that's a lot of work for most players). As for the "nerfs" and changes to the necromancer, perhaps you should consider adjusting to the balance adjustments, rather than whinging yourself. Shame right back at ya.
    Options
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    Aerin wrote: »
    For heaven's sake. ESO is riddled with bugs; maintenance took 4 hours today and will take 12 hours tomorrow. And people are complaining about 3,000 Tel Var Stones? Just go to Cyrodiil, kill 5 monsters, and there you go.

Zenimax is offering all of us 3,000 Crowns; some players have already received it, alright. But it's still true that Zenimax is offering 3,000 Crowns. And you're complaining because of 3,000 Tel Var Stones? [snip]

You should all be crying out to fix all the bugs ESO has, the nerfs Zenimax has made, for completely destroying the Necromancer in the next patch, and for all other reasons. But because of 3,000 Tel Var Stones? [snip]

How about you don't tell us what to do and we don't tell you where and how far to go?!
    There's a problem, or rather, it's not completely solved!
    Why all of a sudden the game considers that I go into it not one day, but the second, and naturally gives a reward only for the second day, and not for both missed? At the same time blocking the award of the last day (whatever and however much there is in the award). This is clearly NOT a solution and correction of the problem, but crooked crutches, which in turn by the developers.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 3 March 2024 18:39
    Options
  • Ravinya
    Ravinya
    ✭✭
    Shlomo666 wrote: »
    The fix/maintenance didn't change anything for my second account.
    Couldn't claim the day 2 reward yesterday, despite the fact that i claimed the day 1 reward on the previous day.
    The reset timer were counting down the whole day, so it wasn't surprising that i could claim the dlc today.
    Last day reward is still said to be unreachable.
    Yes it is surprising you could claim it, that was what the maintenance was about. Otherwise it would've reset again just like it did for you yesterday and you'd still be stuck on day 2 reward. So in that sense it worked but since we now claimed it on day 3 we're locked out of the last day ...
    Options
  • Aerin
    Aerin
    ✭✭✭
    Gegensmith wrote: »
    I have been able to claim Orsinium on logging in on PC EU on an account that didn't work yesterday, so the patch has worked for me. As others have mentioned, the final month's reward of 3000 tel var is locked. If crowns are being offered as the post above mentions, please let us know how we go about claiming that. @Aerin, no it's not possible to earn 3,000 tel var from killing five monsters (unless they're wandering bosses, and that's a lot of work for most players). As for the "nerfs" and changes to the necromancer, perhaps you should consider adjusting to the balance adjustments, rather than whinging yourself. Shame right back at ya.

C'mon... it's only 3,000 Tel Var Stones.
    Options
  • erdYrrson
    erdYrrson
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Now that maintenance is complete and the PC EU, Xbox, and PlayStation servers are back up, we'd like to hear from those of you who were unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Login Rewards yesterday, but should have. Can you claim Day 2 now? We see responses from some of you saying you can - thank you for the proactive feedback. :smile:

Regarding the final day of the month being locked out due to this issue, we are discussing options for those who should have qualified and will let you know (hopefully later today - if not, tomorrow.)

Thank you for your patience, all. We appreciate it.

I guess it's okay to repeat the posts I have done so far, in order newest -> oldest:
    erdYrrson wrote: »
    My situation after the switch to March 3rd and then after the server reboot (Xboy EU):

- Have been able to claim Orsinium after the switch to March 3rd login rewards (shortly after 4 am in my timezone)
    - The last day of the login rewards - 3000 Tel Var - is locked ("the month will reset before you can claim this")

After the server reboot:

no change, the third reward of this month (two crates) are available in about 16 hours -> March 4th

Well, I had Orsinium already, don't care much about the Tel Var personally. Others, who are hit by this bug in the same way, might care much more.

Edit: clarifying that I had Orsinium already

Hey all, we are currently working on getting some solid repro for a fix. Could we ask anyone still running into this issue to try porting to the Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave, let us know if it worked and what platform/server you are on? Thank you!

Doesn't work for me.

As written
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, bought it and have ESO+
    Any additional updates? Traveled through older, newer and newest DLC regions, no dice

To elaborate: I went through all regions and tried to claim today's login reward.

Maybe this helps: I bought at one time an all-in-one-pack and bought the newer chapters as well. Also have ESO+

Edit: grammar
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes, bought it and have ESO+
    Any additional updates? Traveled through older, newer and newest DLC regions, no dice

Options
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    I managed to resolve the issue on my main account, both servers and then on my second account XEU but not XNA. NA has now got Orsinium as the timer expired I guess, but not the two Scalecaller crates that my other characters have so is still a day behind with the last day locked.

Apologies, edited as this took so long to write with interruptions, Jessica posted a response in the meantime so I will wait patiently 😺
    Edited by Kitziboo on 3 March 2024 13:11
    Options
  • Irhak
    Irhak
    ✭✭
    Aerin wrote: »

I'll be a bit picky petty with this one...
    1) You clearly did not read my post carefully... nor any other regarding this... let me tell it in diff view...
    there was a contract between you and your friend... if you hel him clean you will get $20. You helped and he gave you only $19 bc there was no more in his pocket atm. Then another friend comes and says that "why you whining about $1? Just go sweep his floor or something and you get that $1". That's how you act and how the situation look like...
    And we basically asking "what about that $1 missing?".
    2) Last day is tel vars... they don't drop nin Cyrodil map but Imperial City... and 5 monsters is not 3k of them... its like 10 or so if you are lucky and noone attack you.. then it's 5+ more... and another and another...

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 3 March 2024 18:58
    Options