Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• IIBonesII
    IIBonesII
    ✭✭
    XBOX EU and NA

Claimed first day.

2nd day is showing as a crate drop not orsinium. But claim is greyed out and I can't claim the crate either.

Options
  • Irhak
    Irhak
    ✭✭
    Fastest and easiest way to do with this bug's fallout would be to just send to everyone that 3k tel vars anyway. Regardless if they managed to claim dlc though workaround yesterday or not. It would work in 3 ways - applogies for the bug, thanks for the helping with the figuring it out (no matter how miniscule it was) and just to fixing the last day error.
    Or straight up change the rewards table... day 28 5.5k tel vars and day 31 just empty slot (or even 1 tel var to make sure it would not bug out).
    Options
  • Tarius
    Tarius
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

1. PC-EU
    2. Collected Day1 reward, logged in on days 2 and 3.
    3. Bought Orsinium a few years ago
    4. Ported to all possible locations including all DLC and PVP zones. I tried changing characters. I restarted the game several times (via ESO launcher). Disabled addons.
    The last 2 rewards are already gray, there is still a timer on Orsinium.
    hobz3zevbx9d.png
    Options
  • Groterdan
    Groterdan
    ✭✭✭

UserID: Beetlesubset955
    Platform: xbox
    Server: EU
    ESO+ subscriber bought Orsinium)

Claimed March 1 reward on March 1 (Friday). Could not claim March 2 reward yesterday (no workaround did the job for me). Can claim March 2 reward today after maintenance. Orsinium not even showing up in the daily reward screen. But shows crates .

Options
  • Braffin
    Braffin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Seraphayel wrote: »
    The issue is not resolved when PS4/5 on EU server are still locked out of the Day 2 (and subsequently Day 3) reward... none of the workarounds worked so far.

Hey @Seraphayel, just to make sure we understand, did you claim Day 1 on March 1, then couldn't claim Day 2 yesterday (March 2) due to the issue and still cannot claim the Day 2 reward after today's maintenance? If that's the case, may we get your UserID/PSN ID?

I encountered the same issue. Claimed Day 1 bonus on March 1, couldn't claim Orsinium like others (this is fixed for me due to today's maintenance) and am now locked out of the last reward of this month (3k TV-stones).

It's not a big deal for me, but not working as intended nonetheless.

UserID: Braffin
    Platform: PC
    Server: EU
    ESO+ subscriber (have not bought Orsinium)
    Never get between a cat and it's candy!
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. It's not that hard.
    Options
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    So I was able to claim day #2 on both EU & NA, XBox. But still can’t claim Day #3 until tomorrow. My calendar does not show the last day locked out for what ever reason. So that is a little odd. Here is my screenshot from this morning at 7:05 am PST.
    Options
  • Jinxie_Jinxed
    Jinxie_Jinxed
    ✭✭
    r28wv4j7hi7k.jpeg
    Screenshot didn’t post in last post.
    Options
  • Mesite
    Mesite
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update: on one account, Xbox EU is fine as it allowed me claim it without a problem, Xbox NA I have now received Orsinium but (as expected) day 31 is locked.
    On my other account both NA and EU have claimed Orsinium but 31st is locked.

Thanks ZOS. Orsinium is more important to me than the rewards for the 31st.
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonSugar wrote: »
    Swapping the rewards from Day 30 and Day 31 seems to be the most minimalist solution available to the present problem of the single day reward claim delay. However, for those afraid to approach PvP it is true that the easiest way to get Tel Var is, while yes in a PvP zone, still by doing PvE- fighting a single Patrolling Horror would give you the amount of Tel Var that you're instead fighting the Devs for right now. A tank with a taunt and a DPS together can make short work of most of them, but even that isn't necessary.

I think it's less an issue of what the reward is, and more an issue of promising something, but failing to deliver.

Reputation matters.

RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom -

On both pc megaservers I ported around on the 2nd and unlocked Orsinium. Today everything was normal, picked up the crates for the 3rd.

All good for me, and so sorry it's not all good for everyone.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Painik
    Painik
    ✭✭✭
    Oh so it was a bug. Trying to claim day 2 on 2nd March failed for me too.

Info:
    PC/EU
    I claimed day 1 on 1st, failed to get day 2 on 2nd, got day 2 on 3rd (today).
    I've owned Orsinium for years.
    Solar powered.
    Options
  • WhosTheFancyOneNow
    WhosTheFancyOneNow
    ✭✭✭
    So i have a question. First though i was able to use the work around on my one account with eso+ to go to fargrave and that worked that one out. Next my other accounts also didnt have orsinium so i waited for you reboot and the reboot worked so i could get the orsinium on my others.

BUT

and it's a big but. when daily rewards are offered and you already have the daily reward and cant get another it is customary and expected that people get their reward turned into gems. so i hope those who previously putchased orsinium are getting 3k crowns worth of gems... or whatever their equivalent is. It's only fair. Also not i do not have ny accounts that have previouslt purchased orsinium... i mean why would i when i clearly need summerset for jewls crafting.. There aree people who are genuinely feeling cheated and you should address that.
    Options
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC EU

If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes

Do you own Orsinium already?
    Yes

Any additional updates?
    Was able to claim the Orsinium reward (day 2), but it is day 3 now (almost day 4) and while I have logged in every single day (PvP event, so I have not missed a single day) and it shows that I missed one day and will not be able to claim the final day's reward.

zwdx6oat490h.png

TL//DR:
    The fix has allowed me to claim the day 2 reward of the orsinium DLC (even though I already had it), but because the fix came a day (or 2) late for EU server, I was forced to miss a day and where I should be claiming the day 3 reward currently, it is only claiming day 2 and showing that I missed 1 day and cannot claim the final day.
    Options
  • Grizzly_UK
    Grizzly_UK
    ✭✭✭
    Grizzly_UK wrote: »
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    - Yes, I claimed the Day One rewards on Day One
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    - Yes, I already own the Orsinium DLC
    Any additional updates?
    - Not sure what else you might need to know, I have a single game account with an active ESO+ subscription. On Day Two I logged into the game and the Day Two reward was not yet available, although the last reward for the month is now locked as unavailable, even though I logged into the game on Day One and claimed the Day One rewards with approximately 4 hours left before the reset time.

I also already own the Craglorn Welwa Pet which is the Day 14 Daily Login Reward. Is that likely to cause issues when Day 14 arrives and I won't be able to claim anything again because I already own it?

Adding an update on Day Three. After logging in-game I was able to claim the Day Two reward for the Orsinium DLC but the Day Three reward was not yet available and the final day's reward is still locked and greyed out as unavailable due to having missed a day, even though I've logged in-game on Day One, Day Two and now Day Three so far for this month!

Also adding a (cropped) screenshot showing the Daily Login Rewards calendar for this month:

rpjj6hhwzd3k.jpg
    Elder Scrolls gaming since November 2002 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & Elder Scrolls Online)
    Options
  • Grizzly_UK
    Grizzly_UK
    ✭✭✭
    Either people need to stop worrying about missing out on 5k gold, 3k tv, and other minor rewards, or Zos will have to go back to the 21 daily rewards per month so players don't have to worry about missing out on such small things.

Personally I couldn't care less about missing out on being able to add another 3k Tel Var stones to the several thousands I already have! It's more about the fact that a reward has now been locked off as missed due to an error in the game system even though I haven't actually missed logging in for a day. [Snip]

But seeing as I play on EU I'm used to missing out on rewards due to server crashes and various other things that prevent players logging into the game!

[Edited for Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Volpe on 6 March 2024 19:38
    Elder Scrolls gaming since November 2002 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & Elder Scrolls Online)
    Options
  • krappleye93ub17_ESO
    My PS4 NA account is still showing up as only 30 days vs 31, with day 3's crates as day 2. I cannot claim what's listed as my day 2 (the crates), but on logout, it gave me an option to claim the daily reward. I did and mine seems to be fixed. It claimed it as the DLC (which crown store now shows as owned) and I now have a timer on the crates for tomorrow.
    Options
  • nebula3832
    nebula3832
    ✭✭✭
    nebula3832 wrote: »
    [snip]

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, as you think killing monsters in Cyrodiil gives you Tel Var or that it's that quick to get 3k. We shouldn't be locked out of rewards for a glitch. Complaining about being unable to claim rewards and complaining about necro nerfs aren't mutually exclusive either

[edited to remove quote]

I didn't write that I was replying back to someone on page 31...asking them about 3k crowns they wrote about

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 4 March 2024 18:57
    Options
  • Deserrick
    Deserrick
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve had another day of success, on PC/NA. I’ve claimed directly from the announcement screen instead of the daily rewards calendar. This may be worth a try.
    Options
  • Meow2mee
    Meow2mee
    Soul Shriven
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.

For those on PC NA, PS NA, and XB NA, if you come across this issue once day two reset happens, please make note of that in this thread as well. Appreciate everyone's assistance as we gather information and work this out.

Options
  • Meow2mee
    Meow2mee
    Soul Shriven
    PS N.A.
    claimed day 1
    ESO plus member; it gave me the Orsinium collected today but I have logged in every day and it is saying day 31 is locked out. I have screenshots it needed.
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meow2mee wrote: »
    PS N.A.
    claimed day 1
    ESO plus member; it gave me the Orsinium collected today but I have logged in every day and it is saying day 31 is locked out. I have screenshots it needed.

This hunk of a thread is hard to read through for real "news" - but Gina and/or Jessica have said that they're in process of working out what to do about those of you who are locked out of the last day through no fault of your own.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vrienda wrote: »
    I'd love a post mortem on what caused this bug. It sounds like a fascinating bit of game design lore what with Fargrave/The Reach somehow 'fixing' it temporarily for some of us.

My theory is that there was a "copy/paste" mistake. Deadlands was a free DLC at the end of the Blackwood challenge and so my guess is that there was a little bit of "free Deadlands" they copied forgot to change. Since we will never know... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finally got Orsinium daily on both accounts and in both EU and NA with just the one locked out day in all 4
    Options
  • oiramzamub17_ESO
    I tried travel to all dlc, cyrodiil and nothing happen. Today I was available to obtain the 2th reward but the Last is Block. The team of support eso send me here to wait...
    Options
  • capcamlto
    capcamlto
    Soul Shriven
    I don't know what ZOS did, but suddenly today it was fixed on all my accounts. Thank you. This was a very nice gift.
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i have a question. First though i was able to use the work around on my one account with eso+ to go to fargrave and that worked that one out. Next my other accounts also didnt have orsinium so i waited for you reboot and the reboot worked so i could get the orsinium on my others.

BUT

and it's a big but. when daily rewards are offered and you already have the daily reward and cant get another it is customary and expected that people get their reward turned into gems. so i hope those who previously putchased orsinium are getting 3k crowns worth of gems... or whatever their equivalent is. It's only fair. Also not i do not have ny accounts that have previouslt purchased orsinium... i mean why would i when i clearly need summerset for jewls crafting.. There aree people who are genuinely feeling cheated and you should address that.

Hello there, thank you for what you wrote. Unfortunatly ZOS do not answer to those who are feeling cheated. I wrote a lot of posts on the forum, no answer. I wrote even a ticket, and got a bot answer for something different. I purchased the DLC Orsinium, the welwa pet and the welwa mount, all offered free in this month. The mount was in crown store about 1 month ago, now it's given for free. It doesn't matter if I'm feeling cheated, nobody cares. Someone wrote here that I'm crying like a baby, because I want a gift in a someone else's birthday. But I've bought this game as everyone, I play everyday as everyone, and I've bought crowns with real money. Isn't it true ?
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nebula3832 wrote: »
    [snip]

Are you really playing ESO? Tel Var Stones drop in Imperial City, not in Cyrodiil. LOL

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on 4 March 2024 18:58
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
    Options
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what is going on with my rewards. Picked up crates on day1 fine, no luck with day 2 even after bouncing around a bit, day 3 picked up the two crates and last day is not blocked off. Only days 1 and 2 are showing as complete.

I already had Orsinium and don't really care about tel var so I'm fine if the days and the graphic are off. I'm on Xbox NA.
    Edited by Mik195 on 4 March 2024 05:13
    Options
  • kiheikat
    kiheikat
    ✭✭✭
    r28wv4j7hi7k.jpeg
    Screenshot didn’t post in last post.

A (hopefully) helpful observation. There were two different bugs running around for Daily Rewards:

Bug 1) Orsinium didn't show at all on Day 2.
    Bug 2) Orsinium showed on day 2, but you couldn't pick it up.

Your screenshot only shows 30 days of rewards vs. 31. Day 2 should have been Orsinium (whether you had the DLC or not).

So it looks like you have Bug 1. Try a hard reset on console or equivalent hard restart on PC, and your Daily Rewards should reset to 31 days. If that doesn't fix it, or leaves you a behind, you'll need to track how zos catches everyone up. They have acknowledged they are aware of both bugs and impact, and would let folks know their solution to the issue.
    Edited by kiheikat on 4 March 2024 07:28
    Options
  • lunaslide
    lunaslide
    ✭✭✭
    I'm experiencing the issue on XB NA.

XB NA with ESO+
    Claimed day one reward
    Did not own Orsinium prior

Got the message about claiming Orsinium on day 2, looked at the calendar and noticed last day locked out.

Options