The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all,

Thank you for your patience today, and for helping us investigate the issue where some players were (and in some cases still are) unable to claim the Day 2 of the March Daily Login Reward. We rebooted the PC NA server today as part of our investigation and testing. Tomorrow morning starting at 4:00 AM ET/9:00 AM GMT we are rebooting the other five servers (PC EU, both Xbox servers, and both PlayStation servers.) We will monitor how things look after the maintenance ends and the March Daily Login Reward rolls over to Day 3. That happens at 3:00 AM UTC (10:00 PM ET) and 10:00 AM UTC (5:00 AM ET) on NA servers. We need that rollover to happen in order to assess if the fix worked.

We will keep this forum thread open. We do want to hear from you tomorrow morning if you still cannot claim your Day 2 (or Day 3) rewards after the maintenance is complete and Daily Login Rewards roll over to Day 3.

Again, thank you for your patience and we'll check back in tomorrow morning. :smile:
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA (no steam)
    ESO+
    had no trouble with the day 1 rewards
    Brought Orsinium when it was released

Still my aussie500 account cannot claim the reward, says I have 12hrs 12min till I can claim it and the last reward for March is locked. My other two accounts who got their Orsinium in the guilds and glory mega pack eventually got their daily reward traveling to The Shambles.
    Options
  • Nampy
    Nampy
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all,

Thank you for your patience today, and for helping us investigate the issue where some players were (and in some cases still are) unable to claim the Day 2 of the March Daily Login Reward. We rebooted the PC NA server today as part of our investigation and testing. Tomorrow morning starting at 4:00 AM ET/9:00 AM GMT we are rebooting the other five servers (PC EU, both Xbox servers, and both PlayStation servers.) We will monitor how things look after the maintenance ends and the March Daily Login Reward rolls over to Day 3. That happens at 3:00 AM UTC (10:00 PM ET) and 10:00 AM UTC (5:00 AM ET) on NA servers. We need that rollover to happen in order to assess if the fix worked.

We will keep this forum thread open. We do want to hear from you tomorrow morning if you still cannot claim your Day 2 (or Day 3) rewards after the maintenance is complete and Daily Login Rewards roll over to Day 3.

Again, thank you for your patience and we'll check back in tomorrow morning. :smile:

Would it be possible to just put it up on the Crown Store for free, like Imperial City is already?

And will we be unable to claim the final log in reward?
    Edited by Nampy on March 2, 2024 10:10PM
    Options
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coerfroid wrote: »
    PC EU
    claimed and received day one normally
    day two NOT available (as described by the others above)
    ESO+
    bought Orsinium as part of the gold edition years ago

same
    Options
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU i owned the dlc since it came out , but last day of march was locked , BUT i traveled to Fargrave - The Shambles ws and it was unlocked
    PC NA unlocked without traveling
    Edited by method__01 on March 2, 2024 10:14PM
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

Options
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    I just logged in on the NA server, just to see if there is anything strange, when the first reward wasn't claimed. Doesn't seem to be the case. I could claim the first reward, the last one is greyed out as expected and the Orsinium reward didn't show anything strange before or after claiming the first one. At least if the displayed 12h 4min until I can claim match the reset on NA, not sure when that is.
    Options
  • Oznog666
    Oznog666
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU still not working. As its close to midnight in Europe I will not wait, will go to bed now, bad luck for my second account.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Nampy wrote: »
    Would it be possible to just put it up on the Crown Store for free, like Imperial City is already?

That is one option, yes. We want to ensure this issue isn't impacting everyone beyond one day, though, then we'll work on making sure everyone gets the rewards they should have gotten. We'll follow up with next steps about any missed rewards once we get the issue fixed.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • joekneegee2003ub17_ESO
    PC NA - I'm a sometimes subscriber who has owned Orsinium for many years. What do I get if I'm not subscribed on March 11? Is there no prize for me? I'm subscribed today, but it's about to run out.
    Options
  • MorninStar
    MorninStar
    ✭✭
    PC NA Epic
    collected day 1, can not collect day 2
    Do not own the DLC on my Epic account
    Options
  • s_mctoren
    s_mctoren
    Soul Shriven
    *Sighs on EU* The Shambles Wayshrine doesn't work for me now… I should have claimed that day 2 reward when I could, earlier this day. The game doesn't understand it is already day 2 = the 2 of March and wants me to wait for another 5 hours.

Well. This happens. Tomorrow will show.
    PC EU
    Options
  • SilentSong
    SilentSong
    Soul Shriven
    :(( looks like i will miss the last daily claim.
    Options
  • Füßchen
    Füßchen
    ✭✭
    SilentSong wrote: »
    :(( looks like i will miss the last daily claim.
    We want to ensure this issue isn't impacting everyone beyond one day, though, then we'll work on making sure everyone gets the rewards they should have gotten. We'll follow up with next steps about any missed rewards once we get the issue fixed.

Options
  • LanteanPegasus
    LanteanPegasus
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU via Steam
    ESO+ owned
    Orsinium previously owned
    Deadlands DLC owned (just in case this makes a difference for the teleport there fixing the issue, as opposed to only having it via ESO+)
    claimed the 2 crates for day 1 yesterday
    logged in for the 1st time today about 1 hour ago
    couldn't claim day2/Orsinium on different characters (it had a timer till the next day, and day 31 was greyed out)

porting to Shambles wayshrine in Fargrave made me able to claim day2/Orsinium and reset the last day (31/3000Telvar) to available, the timer for tomorrow now is shown correctly in day3

@LanteanPegasus
    Options
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goodrods wrote: »
    14 accounts, 2 ESO+ rest not. All had issues after reset.
    PC
    All claimed day 1
    Edit: Orsinium owned on ESO+ accounts only

FOURTEEN Accounts?? :o
    Edited by ArchMikem on March 2, 2024 10:24PM
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
    Options
  • SilentSong
    SilentSong
    Soul Shriven
    Füßchen wrote: »
    SilentSong:(( looks like i will miss the last daily claim.

ZOS_JessicaFolsom We want to ensure this issue isn't impacting everyone beyond one day, though, then we'll work on making sure everyone gets the rewards they should have gotten. We'll follow up with next steps about any missed rewards once we get the issue fixed.[/

Getting and claiming ain't the same (for me (autistic).
    Edited by SilentSong on March 2, 2024 10:26PM
    Options
  • Jedi1josh
    Jedi1josh
    ✭✭
    Same for me Xbox NA server.
    Options
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    PC
    All claimed day 1

I have more than twice that many. None of the ones I was able to try worked.
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    PC
    All claimed day 1

Probably like me. Every so often I like the challenge of starting completely from scratch.

I have 7 accounts, but I only play one at a time for extended periods of time, and only have 1 ESO+ active at any time.

:#
    Options
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nampy wrote: »
    Hey all,

That sounds awesome. If the daily directed everyone to the Crown Store item, that would (hopefully be a pretty pain-free option) and one that we'd hope could be easily duplicated in the future.
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
    Options
  • ThorLuthor
    ThorLuthor
    ✭✭
    Could everyone be giving a few days of ESO+ so we could travel to more zones in hopes of unlocking the reward?
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS friends, I know we have a whopping sample size of TWO, but… there have been two DLCs given for free as daily login rewards.

Murkmire, which was brand new at the time and hadn’t touched the store yet.

(Fargrave was the second free DLC, but claimed as an event reward package in the Crown Store and NOT via daily login calendar).

Orsinium is ancient and been in the Crown Store forever. It being put in the calendar broke it for everyone on every single platform and server, whether they owned it, had ESO+ access to it, or not.

Thinking DLCs already in Store have issues plugging into daily reward calendar, so going forward maybe just make them free in the Store for X number of days with a login notice alerting folks. And keep daily login free DLCs to just brand new babies untouched and untarnished by the old code strings of time.

That is my totally non-dev non-coder just looking for similarities/differences opinion.
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PC EU.

Today is the second of March, I claimed on the first, I tried to claim today... Orsinium is marked as being available in 4 hours, which will be the third. The final reward is already marked as unavailable to me.

"The month will reset before you can claim this."

And yet this is impossible, because today is only the second and I claimed yesterday's Scalecraller crate.

What a mess.
    Options
  • loto
    loto
    ✭✭✭
    My issue is that there is nothing alternatively granted if it is already owned. First day of the March calendar I saw it was going to be the 2nd day reward and thought since I already owned it something else should be granted...

I had active ESO+ when it first launched, but kept an eye on the store and bought it when it was on sale during one of the events. How I bought most of the DLC's through bundles and event sales... Just thinking a few other games I play have given away free content this way and have the premium currency or something similar if what is offered is already owned...
    Options
  • Q_Jei
    Q_Jei
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Collected reward on day 1
    Couldn't collect reward on day 2
    Already own the Orsinium DLC
    gt3qdjb93z4a.png
    Options
  • PapaJester
    PapaJester
    ✭✭✭
    Account name @PapaJester
    PC-NA (Through ESO Launcher)
    I claimed the Day 1 Daily Reward on March 1st
    I do not own Orsinium
    I remain unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Reward post-PC-NA server maintenance

PC-EU (Through ESO Launcher)
    I claimed the Day 1 Reward on Feb 29th (10pm EST)
    I do not own Orsinium
    I was initially unable to claim the Day 2 Daily Reward, but was able to do so after traveling to The Deadlands (I don't recall which shrine)
    Options
  • Grizzly_UK
    Grizzly_UK
    ✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    - PC EU
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    - Yes, I claimed the Day One rewards on Day One
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    - Yes, I already own the Orsinium DLC
    Any additional updates?
    - Not sure what else you might need to know, I have a single game account with an active ESO+ subscription. On Day Two I logged into the game and the Day Two reward was not yet available, although the last reward for the month is now locked as unavailable, even though I logged into the game on Day One and claimed the Day One rewards with approximately 4 hours left before the reset time.

I also already own the Craglorn Welwa Pet which is the Day 14 Daily Login Reward. Is that likely to cause issues when Day 14 arrives and I won't be able to claim anything again because I already own it?
    Edited by Grizzly_UK on March 3, 2024 9:28PM
    Elder Scrolls gaming since November 2002 (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & Elder Scrolls Online)
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    i'm on pc eu and so far 2 of my 7 accounts cant get orsinium for daily login reward. I am busy doing daily dungeons and crafting on them so ill see as i go. I did get the crates for the first day bt=ut i cant get orsinium for the 2nd day. And also the last reward for the month is grey out like it's not available. Looks like i'm banned from acquiring orsinium.
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    i do not already own orsinium on these accounts. 2 so far that i have tried
    Options
  • ClowdyAllDay
    ClowdyAllDay
    ✭✭✭✭
    i cant travel to fargrave as i dont own that dlc.
    Options