Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• NoahScottia
    NoahScottia
    Soul Shriven
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    PC/EU
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    Yes.
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    No, I do have ESO+.
    Any additional updates?
    Not as of this moment
  • READLER
    READLER
    ✭✭
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?

My account

PC EU
    Yes
    Yes (No ESO+)
    I was able to collect the reward after teleporting to the Dead Lands.

My brother's account

PC EU
    Yes
    No (No ESO+ only Morrowind, Summerset and Imperial City)
    I couldn't collect the reward after trying to teleport to all available locations on two characters.
    Edited by READLER on 2 March 2024 11:55
  • Drammanoth
    Drammanoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

I'm guessing that next time if you wanted to show your generosity and grace us with a free DLC content, you could place an announcement eg.

"Claim your xyz DLC in the Crown Store - for free! Go to Crown Store --> DLC --> title."

Again, people who do not have ESO+ but have just bought the vanilla will be grateful to you for this - I know I would! Vvardenfell, Orsinium? Come on, those are huge!

• LouisaB75
    LouisaB75
    ✭✭✭✭
    TiaguX84 wrote: »
    oh my god, today this problem had to happen, today the weather is very bad in my city where I live and there is a possibility of being without internet connection and / or even without electricity, I woke up at 05: 30am on purpose to get the DLC ( yeah i am crazy), I woke up early because it was very windy and very rainy and I went as fast as possible to the game to redeem the DLC and when I entered the game and it said that there were more than 20 hours left I was super confused, because last week I was without internet for more than a day and it was the first time since April last year that I missed a login reward , Yes, it's been many days since I missed a login reward, but I only missed it because being disconnected due to bad weather is out of my control and I even had a goal this year of 2024 to be able to log in 365 days and I already missed it, I missed it not because of my fault but because I don't control the weather and my ISP doesn't work on weekends, which is disappointing (ISP dont work in weekends).

...And today I'm in the same situation, very bad weather and if I have the great misfortune of not having an internet connection and/or even being without electricity for two I'll lose the ORSINIUM DLC, right?

note: English is not my main language, so I hope you guys understand what I said, thank you.

You only have to log in two days of the month to claim the DLC. It does not have to be today. It can be tomorrow and the day after or even the last two days of the month, though I would not risk leaving it that long if you have internet troubles regularly.
  • M_Volsung
    M_Volsung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok...

PC/NA, ESO+

Claimed day 1 reward on day 1.

Ported from Mistveil to The Deadlands, nothing.

Ported from Deadlands to Clockwork City, nothing.

Ported from Clockwork City to Fargrave, daily rewards finally popped and the last day's reward is unlocked.
    Edited by M_Volsung on 2 March 2024 12:01
    "In the Deep Halls, Far from Men;
    Forsaken Red Mountain, Twisted Kin;
    Hail the Mind, Hail the Stone;
    Dwarven Pride, Stronger than Bone"

—Dwemer Inquiries I-III, Thelwe Ghelein
  • Schneckor
    Schneckor
    Soul Shriven
    PC-EU: Porting to Fargrave fixed it for me!
  • wolfie1.0.
    wolfie1.0.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LouisaB75 wrote: »
    TiaguX84 wrote: »
    oh my god, today this problem had to happen, today the weather is very bad in my city where I live and there is a possibility of being without internet connection and / or even without electricity, I woke up at 05: 30am on purpose to get the DLC ( yeah i am crazy), I woke up early because it was very windy and very rainy and I went as fast as possible to the game to redeem the DLC and when I entered the game and it said that there were more than 20 hours left I was super confused, because last week I was without internet for more than a day and it was the first time since April last year that I missed a login reward , Yes, it's been many days since I missed a login reward, but I only missed it because being disconnected due to bad weather is out of my control and I even had a goal this year of 2024 to be able to log in 365 days and I already missed it, I missed it not because of my fault but because I don't control the weather and my ISP doesn't work on weekends, which is disappointing (ISP dont work in weekends).

...And today I'm in the same situation, very bad weather and if I have the great misfortune of not having an internet connection and/or even being without electricity for two I'll lose the ORSINIUM DLC, right?

note: English is not my main language, so I hope you guys understand what I said, thank you.

You only have to log in two days of the month to claim the DLC. It does not have to be today. It can be tomorrow and the day after or even the last two days of the month, though I would not risk leaving it that long if you have internet troubles regularly.

Ya given the trouble with it, it's a good thing they front loaded this one.
  • Bodolphin
    Bodolphin
    Just to say orsinium reward was not visible yesterday to me in the monthly rewards. I had assumed as I already owned it that I was getting more crates. Only today did it appear and then only available at next reset. Principally annoyed I'll currently lose the 31st and presumably the 30th rewards.
  • RonjaTar
    RonjaTar
    Soul Shriven
    I have 5 accounts (yeah, I´m stupid)... 2XPC, 1xPC via Epic, 2xPlayStation...I can offfer every combination, Eso + Yes and no, bought Orsinium and didn´t .... everywhere the bug was the same... I could even see und NA - Accounts that the timer was showing 1 hour remaining and then just startet counting again from 24 hours for the same day....

• Silly2202
    Silly2202
    ✭✭
    i have two accounts and both are on PC EU. my main @silly2202 has the DLC and ESO Plus and my Second account @Silly2sale doesnt have ESO plus or dont have the DLC. Both i have claimed the first day reward. the last day of the month is greyed out on both and when i treval to Deadlands on my Main account i can claim it and the last day of the month is available again.
  • Garish
    Garish
    ✭✭✭
    Main account info:
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC EU + PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes and am locked out from claiming day 2 rewards on both EU and NA with final day rewards being locked out too.
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes on both megaservers
    Any additional updates? Reward became available suddenly on NA and was able to collect it. Managed to collect reward on EU by porting to Deadlands.

Alt account info:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC EU + PC NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? PC EU yes, PC NA no, claimed via daily rewards
    Any additional updates? Managed to collect reward on EU by porting to Fargrave.
    Edited by Garish on 2 March 2024 16:38
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    PC=EU

Yes

Yes

Any additional updates?
    If we TP do Fargrave but no collect and we go to any others zones and we back to fargrave we get permanently blocked collect Wrothgar
  • kringled_1
    kringled_1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 accounts on PC/NA, one on PC/EU. None own Orsinium, all could not claim. Tried porting to Fargrave but it did not let me claim it. Status looks like I'm locked out of a day on all 3.
    Edited by kringled_1 on 2 March 2024 12:13
  • Celldweller
    Celldweller
    ✭✭✭
    PCNA, I claimed the crates yesterday but todays reward says it isn't available for 21 hours and the last day reward is now frozen out for me.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA.

Happened on both the account where I own Orsinium and the one where I do not.

On both accounts, I'd claimed the Day 1 reward.

(In one case one of the crates deal cards that then vanished without rewards, but that's a different kind of bug.)

The effect was if I'd claimed a reward for the day and would be able to claim my Day 2 reward tomorrow.
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    • What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    • If you claimed day one rewards?
    • Do you own Orsinium already?
    • Any additional updates?
    • PC-EU
    • Yes
    • No (ESO+ access)
    • Was able to claim it via the login popup when I teleported to Fargrave.
  • Akino
    Akino
    ✭✭✭
    PC/NA.
    Yes, day one rewards claimed.
    Yes, Orsinium is permanently owned since 2017 via Gold Edition Steam ver.
    Any additional updates?
    Account was originally physical retail and I played on PC/EU back in 2014, then switched megaserver to PC/NA in 2016, then in 2017 I bought the game's Gold Edition which included Orsinium on Steam but rather than create a new account I bound my original login credentials to it; lastly I did the same thing and bound my login credentials to Epic back in July last year when it was on free trial.
    Edited by Akino on 2 March 2024 12:32
    Rectitude carried to excess hardens into stiffness; benevolence indulged beyond measure sinks into weakness.
    ※Masamune Date※
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, i got the Bug and do NOT own Orsinium
  • Aektann
    Aektann
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU
    Yes, day one reward claimed
    Yes I have Orsinium dlc(Not ESO+)
    I couldn't collect the reward after trying to teleport to all available chapters locations (summerset, elsweyr), I don't have Deadlands or Clockwork city or Fargrave.
    Edited by Aektann on 2 March 2024 12:17
  • Einar_Hrafnarsson
    Einar_Hrafnarsson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Schneckor wrote: »
    PC-EU: Porting to Fargrave fixed it for me!

That actually worked, thanks for letting us know.
  • aussie500
    aussie500
    ✭✭✭
    PC NA
    Claimed day 1 reward
    Already owned Orsinium
    ESO+ active

3 accounts all exactly the same, teleported all over the place on the @aussie500 and @OzGal accounts nothing worked, last day of the month is now locked.

Edit
    Third account @Lyn4Oz which was same as the other 2 teleported to The Shambles and could claim it even though they already owned it.

Edit2
    Went back to the other 2 accounts and the @OzGal3 one managed to get it traveling to The Shambles, main account, the aussie500 one it did not work. My two alt accounts got Orsinium with the guilds and glory pack, the @aussie500 account although it has that pack greyed out, brought Orsinium when it came out.
    Edited by aussie500 on 2 March 2024 13:32
  • ake
    ake
    PC-EU
    Day one rewards claimed
    Own Orsinium? No Eso+
    Last day reward lost
  • Lunaryx
    Lunaryx
    ✭✭
    Please note the following:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on? - PS4/PS5 NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? - Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? - No
    Any additional updates? - Don't have fargrave, so can't teleport to test... teleporting to other DLC I do own did not work
  • Damast
    Damast
    Soul Shriven
    The same issue

2 accounts on PC EU, no ESO+, day 1 reward claimed on both, last day reward locked on both.
    First acc with Orsinium DLC already bought, second without. Teleporting not worked.

Update:
    On account with Orsinium (and other DLCs) teleporting to Clockwork City removed problem. I claimed day 2 reward and unlocked last.
    On second accoun (free Epic with only Morrowind) teleporting to available locations do not fix problem.
    Edited by Damast on 2 March 2024 12:43
  • raguvy
    raguvy
    Same issue, on one account that owns Orsinium and one that doesn't

on EU server on the account that owns Orsinium:
    - travelling to fargrave fixed the issue

on NA server on the account that owns Orsinium:
    - travelling to fargrave DID NOT fix the issue

Mac/EU, NA
    Claimed day 1 reward
    Already owned Orsinium
    no ESO+

Mac/EU, NA
    Claimed day 1 reward
    Do not own Orsinium
    no ESO+
  • mochicake
    mochicake
    ✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PC EU and NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes both have guilds-glory dlc set
    Any additional updates? managed to get it to pop by going to fargrave on PC-EU and The Reach > Blackreach on PC-NA (others did not work for pc-na) so not locked out of day 31

Husband's account - PC EU and NA, day 1 rewards yes, do not own DLC pack and no ESO+, no access to deadlands or fargrave or the reach so cannot unlock it, vvardenfell did nothing
  • TheremHarth
    TheremHarth
    Soul Shriven
    - PC EU
    - March 1st day reward claimed
    - do not own Orsinium (only own base game+Morrowind, Steam-based)
    - reward shows as "will be available in some hours" (14 and a bit at the time of writing), which if taken at face value would mean it wants to unlock on the *3rd* day
  • Cast_El
    Cast_El
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU, don't have Orsinium, have ESO+, claimed day 1 crates
  • HedgeHugger
    HedgeHugger
    ✭✭✭
    On Pc, it says I can claim Orsinium in 14 hours. So tomorrow for me.
    I claimed the crates yesterday morning.
    No ESO+.
    No Orsinium owned previously.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA

Yes

I do. Day 2 rewards appear as Scalecaller crown crates for me in the menu.

Any additional updates?
    Tried the port to Fargrave thing I saw others try. The notification popped up, but it still would not allow me to claim. When I first logged in the last day of the month was flagged as locked. After Fargrave, even without being able to claim, the day is no longer marked locked.