Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issues with Daily Login Reward Day 2 For Orsinium DLC

• barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    7 accounts
    All NA Windows 10
    All claimed day 1 around 8:30 AM CST
    Tried to claim day 2 and got the same thing everyone else shows
    2 accounts ESO +

Edit - got to Fargrave, got to Deadlands no change
    Edited by barney2525 on 2 March 2024 13:25
  • Erhas
    Erhas
    ✭✭
    PC - EU server
    I claimed day one reward.
    I already own Orsinium.

I could claim the reward by porting to the daedlands, apparently it also work if you port in coldharbour...
  • thenappinghamster
    have accounts with eso+ and some without. NO accounts have access to the orsinium dlc daily reward. >>non-eso+ accounts can not travel to fargrave to test that 'trick,' so just screwed i guess?<< PS NA, eso+ acct and non-eso+ accounts both claimed day 1 rewards on march 1.
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? PS/NA
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes
    Any additional updates? have ESO+, cannot claim day 2 login reward, last day of month already locked out

tried deleting console storage (3.15 mb file on PS5), did not fix issue. tried clear console storage on PS5, did not fix issue. tried wayshrine travel to Fargrave, did not fix issue.

tried wayshrine travel to Deadlands, did not fix issue. tried wayshrine travel to Coldharbour, did not fix issue.

finished Cyrodiil daily and Imperial City daily while earning 3 event tickets, with several queue for campaign and travel, and none of this fixed issue.

Update: traveled via wayshrine to Shamble wayshrine in Fargrave, and was able to claim day 2 login reward.
    Edited by Ingenon on 2 March 2024 15:54
  • tigerdrsk
    tigerdrsk
    PSN NA for myself and some family members and PC NA for otherrs

We all claimed day 1

Day 2 is busted because all of us own orsinium already and the current timer says over 20 hrs to the next daily which is that.

It's going to endless loop get stuck because nothing was in place for players who already had it.
  • LaBretonniere
    LaBretonniere
    ✭✭
    ======================================================================================================
    ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, we have seen several reports on players on PC EU, PS EU, and XB EU of issues claiming the day two daily login rewards. We are aware of the issue and gathering information at this current time. We'll follow up once we have more information. Please note that it is the middle of the night currently, so we likely will not have additional updates tonight.

For those currently impacted, if you could note the following, it would help with providing our teams with added information.
    Please note the following:

What platform and megaserver are you playing on?
    If you claimed day one rewards?
    Do you own Orsinium already?
    Any additional updates?

==================================================================================================

PC platform, NA megaserver
    Yes, successfully claimed day one reward (Friday 1st of March)
    No, I do not own Orsinium DLC already.
    Any additional updates? Not that I'm afraid of. Never had the daily rewards window show when I logged in today at 08:00 EST.

No Orsinium DLC given as daily reward, currently shows 21 hours till it's available. Day 1 DLC shown as recieved. Last DLC of the month showing as unavailable, as if I'd skipped a day recieving a reward this month, which I haven't.

I've tried using the wayshrine to go from my usual Glenumbra site to a Northern Elswyr wayshrine, clicked to view Announcements there, no change.

Logged onto my second character who's on Vvardenfell, same results there with no chance to get the 2nd daily reward.

I hope these details help the team in resolving this issue.
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    Can it please be explicitly stated, by ZOS, what the bug/glitch is? Should people be worried about being banned/suspended like we were for innocently using the advertised transmute crystal mechanic from the last event? Understood that some people abused the transmute issue. But, some people believed it was an intended mechanic.

Please be forward with what the bug here actually is. This bug statement should come from ZOS,.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. PC EU (Main) 1 account - Continuous, recurring, 180 day, then annual ESO+ membership, since Feb 2015 - not cancelled. I created 1 char on PC NA to help with the Summerfell Event (atm 3 chars, 1 active, 2 storage).

2. Yes; Claimed 1st on PC EU, then on PC NA. I exchanged all duplicates for Gems - all still there as far as I can tell.

3. Yes. I "Purchased" Orsinium with ESO+ 180 day Free Crowns, soon after release.

4. No more updates on PC EU. The Day 1 Rewards show as claimed, Orsinium greyed out says "Purchased" & the last day locked.

NB 1. Today. I logged out of PC EU & on to PC NA - soon after the reset. Unlike my Main PC EU account, it was showing I had not claimed Day 1 Rewards. I claimed the rewards & Day 2. After that, Orsinium & last day Rewards were greyed out locked. However, Orsinium was not showing as having been "Purchased", like it was on PC EU.

Is that because I only started playing on PC NA with the Summerset Chapter? I have no idea. When I logged back onto My Main, ESO+ PC EU account, all was the same & Orsinium was showing as having been "Purchased" for 3K Crowns & not just being "Owned".

NB 2. I am not sure whether these points are relevant or not.

a) At one point I logged on to my ESO Account from the Launcher. Details & the language "Default" was English "US" & not "English "INT". Is that normal, or does the game think my Main Characters are on PC NA, not PC EU?

b) I checked the ESO+ renewal date & my payment details. All were correct, as far as I could tell. I have not cancelled the recurring, annual subscription.

c) Renewal said 8 February 2024 but the mail informing me has not arrived yet.
    Could this be connected somehow?

d) Is it possible that Leap Year is affecting matters?

PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • lei.aili_ESO
    lei.aili_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    • PC EU and PC NA
    • I did claim day 1 reward on both servers
    • Do not currently own Orsinium DLC
    • ESO+ not active

On PC EU, I traveled to The Deadlands, and immediately the reward popped up and I was able to claim it.

On PC NA, traveling to The Deadlands and Murkmire did NOT resolve the issue. I tried relogging and restarting the game, and the issue persists. I am not able to claim Orsinium on the NA server. It still says I need to wait another 24 hours, and the final reward of the month is showing as locked, as if I missed a day.

I logged in again to my PC NA account, and I was able to find a non-bugged instance in Northern Elsweyr where the reward notification popped up and I was able to successfully claim the Orsinium DLC. So to anyone else having issues, I guess just keep trying until you get a non-bugged instance. I used my guild roster and ported to someone in the zone; first one was still bugged but the second time it worked for me.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TTMighty wrote: »
    Can it please be explicitly stated, by ZOS, what the bug/glitch is? Should people be worried about being banned/suspended like we were for innocently using the advertised transmute crystal mechanic from the last event? Understood that some people abused the transmute issue. But, some people believed it was an intended mechanic.

Please be forward with what the bug here actually is. This bug statement should come from ZOS,.

I don't think they can ban you for not being able to claim something (or being able to claim something you're supposed to be able to claim)... But yeah, it would be interesting to know what's gone wrong.
  • tambo.01b16_ESO
    tambo.01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I had the same issue on 2 accounts. Both PC-EU and both with ESO+

Fixed issue on account 1 (Non Steam) - Travelled from Daggerfall Wayshrine to the Brass Fortress Wayshrine (Clockwork City). This did not fix the reward issue on arrival, but when I tried to use the Wayshrine again, no map was showing (glitched), so I had to leave the Brass Fortress on foot.
    When I went through the gate to the Clockwork City, the reward triggered.

Thought I'd try the same on account 2 - PC-EU - Steam

Fixed issue on account 2 - This character had never visited the Brass Fortress Wayshrine, so I travelled from Daggerfall Wayshrine to the Clockwork Crossroads Wayshrine. Reward triggered on arrival.

Hope this helps some of you.
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hotfix is needed. I’m not buying ESO+ just so that I can port to Fargrave.

Bugged on PCNA, claimed day one rewards, don’t already own Orsinium.
  • agrona
    agrona
    Soul Shriven
    When I first logged in:

wweq6z7v5t9g.png

A guild member said that porting to Arkthzand Cavern fixed the issue. I just logged in, couldn't claim the DLC, ported to the caverns, I was able to claim the DLC and my last day reward was available again.

Here's the screenshot after I traveled to the Cavern.
    9h3ohhv3hop3.png
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erhas wrote: »
    PC - EU server
    I claimed day one reward.
    I already own Orsinium.

I could claim the reward by porting to the daedlands, apparently it also work if you port in coldharbour...

I went to Coldharbour and it didn’t work for me.
  • Sbonaker
    Sbonaker
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    Claimed day 1
    Eso+ member, did not own orsinium
    *Travelling to the shambles wayshrine in fargrave allowed me to claim the reward successfully, and the end of month reward was no longer greyed out

*Is it possible that the leap year threw off the rewards? Lol idk
  • DatSergal
    DatSergal
    ✭✭
    Xbox NA

1 Account
    Claimed day one reward
    I have ESO+, Orsinium is not previously purchased

Edit: Traveled to Fargrave and allowed me to collect
    Edited by DatSergal on 2 March 2024 13:28
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA, ESO+ and had DLC already.

Logged in to Vivec and had the issue. I then tried The Deadlands, then Fargrave, and still could not claim. I was able to claim in Blackreach:Arkthzand Cavern.
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Aurielle wrote: »
    Hotfix is needed. I’m not buying ESO+ just so that I can port to Fargrave.

Bugged on PCNA, claimed day one rewards, don’t already own Orsinium.

I made it to Fargrave, took the portal to the Burn, Deadlands, No Change
    Did NOT fix the issue
  • ian_33wb14a_ESO
    ]What platform and megaserver are you playing on?

PC NA (Logged in from UK though)

Yes, I claimed Day 1 rewards yesterday.

I do not own it, access is due to ESO+ membership

Any additional updates?

I can't claim the day-two reward and I won't claim the last day reward (locked because I did not claim the day-two). I was also unable to claim the reward from The Deadlands, Fargrave, or Coldharbor; nor from any other zone I tried. I was able to claim it only by fast traveling to The Shambles Wayshrine in Fargrave.
  • TTMighty
    TTMighty
    ✭✭✭
    ajkb78 wrote: »

I don't think they can ban you for not being able to claim something (or being able to claim something you're supposed to be able to claim)... But yeah, it would be interesting to know what's gone wrong.

This is the problem though. The initial message here said that there is a bug. They did not state what the bug was, what the concern was. So people don't know what to avoid. If the bug was that you got a bunch of crown crates with it, they would ban people saying that they exploited the bug.

The bug should be CLEARLY stated so innocent people ar not banned.
  • EF321
    EF321
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin can we get short free eso plus trial, so players with no dlc can claim rewards too?
  • Trundik
    Trundik
    ✭✭✭
    PS EU, last day is blocked, timer shows that i will be able to claim dlc in 13 hours. Already have Orsinium and ESO+

p.s.
    Not only did you not offer other rewards for people who already bought Orsinium, but you also managed to bug the latter...
    Edited by Trundik on 2 March 2024 13:33
  • Deter1UK
    Deter1UK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU

ESO + active

No reward screen on login , accessed screen via menu

Orsinium shows with timer won’t respond to mouse

BUT , in the collections dlc screen Orsinium now shows as ‘collected’ and not as ‘eso+’

• Ulariel
    Ulariel
    ✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At start :
    Platform Steam; megaserver PC_EU
    I claimed the day-one reward.
    I already own Orsinium DLC via Eso+
    ✭Logged on in necrom and can't claim the day-two reward and I won't be able claim the last day reward (locked because I did not claim the day-two)
    ✭Did some research on forums
    ✭Goes to Slywatch-Auridia
    ✭Goes toFargrave
    ✭Opened Daily rewards page
    ✭Got Orsinum added to my account

note: also worked for a friend PS5 version with eso+
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Nobody is going to ban you for porting around Nirn hoping you might be able to claim your copy of Orsinium.
  • Rishikesa108
    Rishikesa108
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do not worry, nobody will be banned for this issue. Nobody's going to have an advantage. There is just people that can not claim the daily reward, and also have the last reward locked.
    Man did not weave the web of life – he is merely a strand in it. Whatever he does to the web, he does to himself
  • OccultNerd
    OccultNerd
    ✭✭
    PC NA
    Claimed March 1st reward
    Don't Own Orsinium DLC but have active ESO+

Ported to Blackreach and could claim today's daily reward
    13xx CP PC/NA
    Murasaki Ukiyo ~ Warden DPS | Mio Aiko ~ DK Tank
    Silria Bloodmoon ~ DK DPS | Looks-Into-The-Dark-Void ~ Nightblade DPS
    Gaze-Into-The-Void ~ Sorcerer DPS | Kurai Ukiyo~ Lizard Warden Healer
    Savage Void ~ Templar Grand Master Crafter & Scryer
    Eats-Rainbows ~ Warden Trials Healer
    Malicious Malice ~ Necromancer DPS | Mistress of the Macabre ~ Sorcerer DPS
    Kimoi Ikeru ~ Sorcerer DPS | Aurora Obscura ~ Arcanist Trials DPS
    Xio The Magnifico
    ~ Arcanist DPS Thief & Assassin
    Kurai Tsukiko ~ Templar DPS | Kurai Sakura ~ Nightblade DPS
    Kizo Tizava
    ~ Necromancer
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Small update: Was able to grab the login reward after porting to fargrave, as some suggested in this topic. Thanks!
  • Poss
    Poss
    ✭✭✭✭
    What platform and megaserver are you playing on? Xbox EU
    If you claimed day one rewards? Yes
    Do you own Orsinium already? Yes but only with ESO+
    Any additional updates? Was able to claim by porting to Clockwork City
  • Supertech
    Supertech
    ✭✭
    ]What platform and megaserver are you playing on?

PC NA

Yes, I claimed Day 1 rewards yesterday

Yes I own it and have ESO+ membership

Any additional updates?

I can't claim the day-two reward and I won't claim the last day reward (locked because I did not claim the day-two).