The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Update 37 - Feedback Thread for Combat & Classes

• MurkyWetWolf198
    MurkyWetWolf198
    ✭✭✭
    FakeFox wrote: »
    Please leave Pearls of Ehlnofey alone. The build optimization and training required to properly use it is what makes it incredibly enganging and rewarding to use. Increasing the threshold to 50% complete ruins this item.

Honestly man, the Pearls even with the changes are still 50% better at ult gen than Major Heroism, I think they're still fine
    (Math; over 3 seconds, Heroism procs twice and gives 6 ult, while Pearls in theory procs 3 times and gives 9 total Ult. 6x1.5=9)
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I rather like the vamp changes, if it works how I am understanding, as a ground based dash, instead of a targeted one. Really happy vamps are FINALLY getting love.

The new blood mist will synergise really well with pure vampires brawlers, thankkkk you, and on top of that, I can FINALLY have my vampire lord armor set be a bit more useful, as it will nerf the penalty for using it substantially.
    Edited by Jammy420 on 2 February 2023 13:19
  • MurkyWetWolf198
    MurkyWetWolf198
    ✭✭✭
    So... DKs get Major Berserk from their gap closer now, for some reason. Care to elaborate on the thought process that lead to this decision, with some particular focus on how you measured the impact on PvP?

Their reasoning is actually straightforward, if reckless;
    An offensive skill (such as the gap closer) doesn't particularly synergize well with the Empower buff, as there are far more convenient sources of Empower such as Oakensoul. So, it does make sense to remove that bonus and change it to something else, and I wish the same treatment will be given to solar flare and it's morphs to help Templar out

Now why they replaced it with Major Berserk? Honestly, it seems that the Devs are intentionally making that buff much easier to access. After the change from 25% to 10%, the buff has steadily become more readily available through sets like Kinras, abilities like Reaper's Mark, Hircine's Rage, Storm Atronach, etc.
    The same thing has been happening with Major Vulnerability, where it was previously tied to Necro's ult, but now can be accessed by any role through sets like Turning Tide, Archdruid, etc.

Honestly, Wrecking and Chains getting this buff isn't exactly the biggest shock.

However, this does make it clear that the Dev leadership are struggling (to put it lightly) at understanding class balance, as they fail to understand that the player base's concern is more with the low-power level of Templars, Sorcs and arguably Necros (Though that's more PvP, Necros are hella strong in PvE still), and don't realize that buffing DK is a spit in the face.

I like the change in principle, but would prefer to see maybe minor berserk instead of major, and less attention put into DK and more into Templar and Sorc (and maybe Necro)

Tl;dr: The change makes sense, but was not thought all the way through. However this is WEEK 1 of PTS, so arguably the point of these changes is to measure whether they're too strong or not. There is absolutely NO guarantee it'll actually be this OP when it hits Live Servers, they will hopefully ease up the power

Here's hoping Templar and Sorc buffs come in the next few weeks, and they somehow can tone down NB power in PvP without scrapping it in PvE
  • MurkyWetWolf198
    MurkyWetWolf198
    ✭✭✭
    birdik wrote: »
    Quoted post has been removed.

did you mean DK>Warden> NB?

Bro wdym? NB be the only class that can reliably hit 10k ults and 20k burst skills. They are incredibly overtuned right now.
    DK is strong, and so is Warden, but honestly this isn't really a problem. The Devs need to help other classes catch up, not bring the fun classes down
    Please No More Nerfs
  • MurkyWetWolf198
    MurkyWetWolf198
    ✭✭✭
    No Notes for Nbs..

1) Teleport strike still have animation and needs stun back
    1a) Ambush's empower is useless ->
    Turn minor berserk into major berserk?

2) Mark target: both morphs are still garbage (btw core skill is just major breach, take away healing effect)

3) Grim focus: Stam morph << magicka one
    Give major savagery/prophecy?

4) Deathstroke and morphs needs instant animation ( hello dragon leap )

5) Aspect of Terror: both morphs are still garbage. Roots?

6) Veiled strike: Surprise attack<<concealed weapon
    Move 10% buff to core skill?

7) Consuming darkness: still nobody uses

As a blade main for PvE, I agree that there are some funky quirks that Nightblade has, and the class could use some tuning to make some skills like Mark, Relentless and Surprise Attack Viable, but they also need to tone down it's raw PvP power because it is FAR too strong atm

However, Templars REALLY need some love atm, and Sorcs aren't much better, so I think this stuff can wait until the other classes in the game are actually fun again
  • Melzo
    Melzo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    @Pelanora the combat team is actively reading this thread and working through feedback from everyone.

I hope and wait for the reworking of the necromancer. Now this class is nothing. There are no unique combat mechanics. And the entire first skill line is too weak for pvp with the exception of blastbones. The second skill tree is also too weak. A skill that gives 10 percent protection has too harsh activation conditions and does not give enough to use it. The totem has a bug and does not often stun in the second second. The grip that slows, immobilizes and stuns in every area and its morph that increases by one second is too useless. It is not used by anyone in any content. The Necromancer also had too much healing cut off over time. Mortol coil heals 7000 in 12 seconds. These are ridiculous numbers. The Necromancer has received too many nerfs and received nothing in return.

You won’t look at the first branch of skills without tears. With the removal of the gameplay associated with synergy, now the necromancer, except for blastbones, will not use the entire first branch. All skills are ridiculously weak.
  • birdik
    birdik
    ✭✭✭
    Quoted post has been removed.

did you mean DK>Warden> NB?

Bro wdym? NB be the only class that can reliably hit 10k ults and 20k burst skills. They are incredibly overtuned right now.
    DK is strong, and so is Warden, but honestly this isn't really a problem. The Devs need to help other classes catch up, not bring the fun classes down
    Please No More Nerfs

Maybe you can reach these numbers by grim focus in cyro with damage cp against noobies without proper cp, armor, buffs, but in bg yours 12+-k bow for 30k hp of dk/warden just block and one button full heal after that they ll give theirs easiest roots+stun combo and you almost dead.

Cc and sustain win in bg, tell me where my unblockable/undodgable cc? Where my good cc skill at all? And don't even tell me about hysteria or turn evil .

Last days i fought against dk with 6k wd and 15k penetration i hitted him bout 5.8k crit max by stam spam, and he strikes me back 5.3k by flames of oblivion just running around!
    Is that even legal? No it wasn't corrosive armor.
  • Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    Suna_Ye_Sunnabe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If there are Devs truly reading this, I am just asking... please, please add at least an option to have the old jabs animation back. I miss my main Templar of 8000 hours so badly.... I can't stand to play him right now with this.
    Angua Anyammis Ae Sunna
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Since my post was removed without explanation, I'll reword it:

Dragonknight's kit is overloaded compared to the other classes and has been the dominant PVP class (and PVE) for I don't know how long at this point. Major berserk on chains is not necessary, let alone on a no-cast-time gap closer skill that procs passives like Warmth.
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey Y'all another PTS cycle another look at Warden, more not-so-hot takes from me.
    Wall of Frost
    My monkey brain thoughts on wall of frost things, Wall of frost losing imob isn't the end of the world, slow is still useful, we still have a hard CC. But the Imob on chilled targets was just a nice flair aspect. but ultimately the slow will probably be more useful. Also making people randomly CC immune vs choosing the CC immunity timing has it's perks, it will ultimately be better I think.
    Wall of Frost doing minor Breach however, I think a universal source of Minor Breach is fine, the issue. Frost Staff is also glued to Warden through passives, Deep Fissure also has Minor Breach. I think this level of redundancy should be looked at. some people last PTS cycle were very vocal about how overloaded Deep Fissure is with both Minor and Major Breach, this could be an opportunity to remove Minor Breach and add something different to take it's place that adds to the flavor of Warden.

Deep Fissure
    If nothing else at least I'm consistent, with Frost Wall having Minor Breach, we could remove it from Deep Fissure and do that thing we talked about last time:
    zumd8wxnhix5.png

Frost Shalks. yeah yeah. One Trick pony. I get it. But an additional source of Brittle would be nice.

Cutting Dive
    A very good change, I've ALWAYS disliked the off-balance hoop. Now remove it from the other morph.

Slab & Shield
    Generally making the morphs more distinct and making each cast more important is good.
    More Ult for Shield is Great
    The Nerf for Slab damage is fine, BUT I'm not and never will be a fan of large damage nerfs or buffs. I would rather smaller increments. hopefully throughout the cycle we can work with this so it's still feels good to use and is still something to worry about for ranged attackers.
    Edited by Mr_Stach on 2 February 2023 18:12
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • tokeinskyblu
    tokeinskyblu
    ✭✭✭
    I play in ps4 so don't have access to pts but I would like to add that I believe NB need to have cast time on ambush and incap removed.

It is way too easy for enemy to counter.

Ambush is so unreliable.

Also I want to add that night blade should get major beserker added to ambush, if dk get it why not nightblade.

Having major beserker on mark does not make sense. Why have the damage buff only after you get the kill
  • flguy147ub17_ESO
    flguy147ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since my post was removed without explanation, I'll reword it:

Dragonknight's kit is overloaded compared to the other classes and has been the dominant PVP class (and PVE) for I don't know how long at this point. Major berserk on chains is not necessary, let alone on a no-cast-time gap closer skill that procs passives like Warmth.

Just played a whole team for 4 DKs in BGs in a random match of deathmatch. Finished 500 -120-60. They were unkillable with insane damage. I just came back after 3 year break and quit cause of balance problems. I will not be playing anymore if this goes live. How in the world is this approved. Do they not PVP at all in this game.
  • Elan097
    Elan097
    Soul Shriven
    I think I agree with everyone when I say that the harmoney changes will mean there is literally 0 reason to play necromancers in PvP, this was really the only unique thing they had to their class kit. If you want to change harmoney thats fine but please at the very minimum buff the avid Boneyard synergy to have the same effective damage as it did with the 3 harmony traits. we couldnt even activate our own synergy in Bone totem for the ONLY sticky class DOT

Necro is so so so lagging behind other classes in PvP with no class access to;
    • Major Sorc/Brut
    • No usualble PvP stun
    • No acess to major or minor breach in class
    • Class execute (this was what harmony effectively was)
    • effective class spammable
    • What class DOT do they have that is buffed by the passive? None that you would use outside of PvE
    • No Major Propecy/Savagery
    • 0 Minor buffs
    All this compared to DK/Warden/Nightblade who have access to everything on a ability that fits well into their PvP builds plus SO MANY MANY MORE BUFFS AAAAND DEBUFFS TO ENEMIES - these classes, when compared to necro - have become so overloaded on what they have access to there. Even not talking access to buff the healing these classes have has completely surpassed necro which after the mender nerf cant get onto its front bar when fighting someone who isnt new. At this point the only unique thing is their ultimate that resses peopel and it is far far too expensive and ive only ever seen it used by ball groups so we can just discount that.

Finally it is simply stunning to me that you would give DKs access to 10% more damge, on a skill that stacks whip, when they are already 50% of cyrodils population making tryin to actually enjoy fights very hard when the variety is reducced to this degree
  • Jammy420
    Jammy420
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Hey Y'all another PTS cycle another look at Warden, more not-so-hot takes from me.
    Wall of Frost
    My monkey brain thoughts on wall of frost things, Wall of frost losing imob isn't the end of the world, slow is still useful, we still have a hard CC. But the Imob on chilled targets was just a nice flair aspect. but ultimately the slow will probably be more useful. Also making people randomly CC immune vs choosing the CC immunity timing has it's perks, it will ultimately be better I think.
    Wall of Frost doing minor Breach however, I think a universal source of Minor Breach is fine, the issue. Frost Staff is also glued to Warden through passives, Deep Fissure also has Minor Breach. I think this level of redundancy should be looked at. some people last PTS cycle were very vocal about how overloaded Deep Fissure is with both Minor and Major Breach, this could be an opportunity to remove Minor Breach and add something different to take it's place that adds to the flavor of Warden.

Deep Fissure
    If nothing else at least I'm consistent, with Frost Wall having Minor Breach, we could remove it from Deep Fissure and do that thing we talked about last time:
    zumd8wxnhix5.png

Frost Shalks. yeah yeah. One Trick pony. I get it. But an additional source of Brittle would be nice.

Cutting Dive
    A very good change, I've ALWAYS disliked the off-balance hoop. Now remove it from the other morph.

Slab & Shield
    Generally making the morphs more distinct and making each cast more important is good.
    The Nerf for Slab damage is fine, BUT I'm not and never will be a fan of large damage nerfs or buffs. I would rather smaller increments. hopefully throughout the cycle we can work with this so it's still feels good to use and is still something to worry about for ranged attackers.

Im good with how it is right now, removing breach would nuke a number of my current builds, so no thanks.
  • lQrukl
    lQrukl
    ✭✭✭✭
    Harmony:
    This trait now grants you up to 880 Health, Magicka, and Stamina when you activate a synergy per trait, rather than increasing the healing, damage, and shielding potency of synergies by 20% per trait.
    Fixed an issue where Harmony did not interact with Companion synergies.
    In addition to all the negative feedback that was provided about current state of Templar.
    Nova must be reviewed after this change. There will be no reason to use this ult even in group PvP, and it's already has no application in PvE. Even low-skill group does not need it since Frost Clench have got 100% Major Maim uptime.
    Please ZoS, don't bury an entire ult for the next six months, templars need at least some love ;_;
    1v8gqmfol4on.png

Edited by lQrukl on 3 February 2023 19:11
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello! StamPlar main here. Gotta say I was hoping for a lot more with U37.

I don't really care about the empowering sweep change. I'll just keep using crescent.

The buff to Jesus beam needs to be reverted, and that power needs to be redistributed to the rest of the offensive toolkit. The beam isn't fun to use and it isn't fun to fight against. It sucks that that's our only good ability. Most Templars just spam that one skill over and over then mist away as soon as you look at them. Incredibly low effort and super un-fun for everyone else. Templars used to be heroes. Now they're annoying pests. It's sad.

Meanwhile DK's are absolute TERRORS on the battlefield, and they get MAJOR Berserk added to their kit. Templar mains are understandably confounded.

POTL is no longer worth slotting. I get more value from a basic dot.. though I'd love to go back to POTL if it ever gets fixed.

Solar barrage either needs more damage or a different secondary effect aside from empower.

In-class snare removal would be nice (my vote is to add it to cleansing ritual).

And while I know it's never gonna happen.. I'd love the old jabs animation back.
    Edited by ketsparrowhawk on 3 February 2023 19:33
  • Pelanora
    Pelanora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/626547/the-sorcerer-changes-are-completely-inadequate/p5

Combat team, you need to work through this as well.

I'd like to hear that you have a sorc lead in the combat team, who as a product manager for sorc, advocates for the class, both stamsorc and magsorc, who can account for how sorc decisions over last few patches align with the combat values, and who understands the service design and customer lead sides to their role.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I don't really care about the empowering sweep change. I'll just keep using crescent.

The buff to Jesus beam needs to be reverted, and that power needs to be redistributed to the rest of the offensive toolkit. The beam isn't fun to use and it isn't fun to fight against. It sucks that that's our only good ability. Most Templars just spam that one skill over and over then mist away as soon as you look at them. Incredibly low effort and super un-fun for everyone else. Templars used to be heroes. Now they're annoying pests. It's sad.

Meanwhile DK's are absolute TERRORS on the battlefield, and they get MAJOR Berserk added to their kit. Templar mains are understandably confounded.

POTL is no longer worth slotting. I get more value from a basic dot.. though I'd love to go back to POTL if it ever gets fixed.

Solar barrage either needs more damage or a different secondary effect aside from empower.

In-class snare removal would be nice (my vote is to add it to cleansing ritual).

And while I know it's never gonna happen.. I'd love the old jabs animation back.

Amen
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Mr_Stach
    Mr_Stach
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jammy420 wrote: »
    Mr_Stach wrote: »
    Wall of Frost

Deep Fissure
    zumd8wxnhix5.png

Cutting Dive

Slab & Shield

Im good with how it is right now, removing breach would nuke a number of my current builds, so no thanks.

Fair Enough, then lets focus on Frost Staff.

There are definitely things to work on, and I'd like to unhinge Warden from Frost Staff (Which I doubt Zos will do at this point), but it's a weird thing, like Frost Warden is in a Goodish Spot, But I feel like the big gaps come from things like Destro Staff still being weak as a weapon.
    • Wall of Frost should have a larger divide between the morphs, one for Utility and one for DPS. having Breach and Slows on Unstable is pretty pointless as a damage dealer.
    • Impulse - Pulsar providing Minor Protection is fine but for Elemental Ring, the "AoE DPS Morph" Minor Protection is useless. Maybe Frost Ring leaves frozen puddles on the ground that do continual damage for 3 seconds or something. That would be interesting
    • Then there's the Passives: Equipping an Ice Staff reduces the cost of blocking by 36% and increases the amount of damage you block by 20%. // While an Ice Staff is equipped, blocking costs Magicka instead of Stamina. I still think that the "Tanking" Passives should be disconnected from Tri-Focus and Ancient Knowledge and have it's own dedicated Tanking Passive that people can Toggle on and off. Call it Mystic Sentinel or Something
    • Also just as a flavor thing, Brittle still should be added to the Elemental force passive so it's in the game so people who aren't aware, know how to get Brittle

Anyways just some thoughts on Frost Staff
    Altoholic, Frost Warden Sympathizer and Main

Glacial Guardian - Main - Frost Warden Zealot
    The Frost Man Cometh - PC Frost Backup
  • ioResult
    ioResult
    ✭✭✭
    If you're changing Mist Form into a teleport ability then the cost of Mist Form needs to multiply like Streak currently does otherwise all Sorcs in PvP will be vampires that simply alternate between Mist Form and Streak to avoid the 33% more Magicka cost of successive Streaks inside the 4 second window.
  • acastanza_ESO
    acastanza_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ioResult wrote: »
    If you're changing Mist Form into a teleport ability then the cost of Mist Form needs to multiply like Streak currently does otherwise all Sorcs in PvP will be vampires that simply alternate between Mist Form and Streak to avoid the 33% more Magicka cost of successive Streaks inside the 4 second window.

Escalating cost on the new Mist Form is already a thing in the patch notes/on PTS.
    Worrying about Sorcs switching back and forth between Mist Form and Streak is a complete non-issue. We simply don't have the bar space for it.
    Edited by acastanza_ESO on 3 February 2023 20:33
  • Billium813
    Billium813
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Stamplar main as well and these are totally correct; I am disappointed.

Extra duration to Empowering Sweep was totally unnecessary. The Ult is so cheap that I'm ALREADY getting back to Ult before it runs out! Give Empowering Sweep something new.

The removal of Immobilize from Frost Wall hurts Templar Tank. Templar has no CC and the divide between DK Tank <-> everyone else is only widening. Why does DK get to be the best DPS and the best Tank? Would love to see Ritual of Retribution drop the synergy and gain a snare.

Solar Barrage is WEAK. POTL is now totally redundant with Frost Wall procing Minor Breach, not to mention how weak POTL hits in PvP. If you want us to run Solar Barrage, you're going to have to up that damage. Or make it tick faster and scale in damage, like what you did with Ritual of Retribution, but better.

Edited by Billium813 on 3 February 2023 20:44
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

The beam is incredibly fun to use, in fact it's the most fun ability for me since Wrecking Blow had the rag doll knock back removed. I also don't mind playing against it.

I'd rather see Living Dark nerfed (or reworked, it doesn't fit at all). That skill actually is OP.

But I agree with the overall sentiment of Templar needing love. PotL absolutely sucks and should be buffed or reworked.
  • ketsparrowhawk
    ketsparrowhawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

The beam is incredibly fun to use, in fact it's the most fun ability for me since Wrecking Blow had the rag doll knock back removed. I also don't mind playing against it.

I'd rather see Living Dark nerfed (or reworked, it doesn't fit at all). That skill actually is OP.

But I agree with the overall sentiment of Templar needing love. PotL absolutely sucks and should be buffed or reworked.

Matter of opinion. To me it makes for extremely one-dimensional gameplay. When I have it slotted I end up just spamming on low health targets the whole time rather than engaging with the rest of my offensive kit. No need to line up a combo. Just beam. Granted it does rack up a ton of kills but they do not feel "earned" to me. I've removed it from my bar so I can play like a Templar again.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... DKs get Major Berserk from their gap closer now, for some reason. Care to elaborate on the thought process that lead to this decision, with some particular focus on how you measured the impact on PvP?

Their reasoning is actually straightforward, if reckless;
    An offensive skill (such as the gap closer) doesn't particularly synergize well with the Empower buff, as there are far more convenient sources of Empower such as Oakensoul. So, it does make sense to remove that bonus and change it to something else, and I wish the same treatment will be given to solar flare and it's morphs to help Templar out

Now why they replaced it with Major Berserk? Honestly, it seems that the Devs are intentionally making that buff much easier to access. After the change from 25% to 10%, the buff has steadily become more readily available through sets like Kinras, abilities like Reaper's Mark, Hircine's Rage, Storm Atronach, etc.
    The same thing has been happening with Major Vulnerability, where it was previously tied to Necro's ult, but now can be accessed by any role through sets like Turning Tide, Archdruid, etc.

Honestly, Wrecking and Chains getting this buff isn't exactly the biggest shock.

However, this does make it clear that the Dev leadership are struggling (to put it lightly) at understanding class balance, as they fail to understand that the player base's concern is more with the low-power level of Templars, Sorcs and arguably Necros (Though that's more PvP, Necros are hella strong in PvE still), and don't realize that buffing DK is a spit in the face.

I like the change in principle, but would prefer to see maybe minor berserk instead of major, and less attention put into DK and more into Templar and Sorc (and maybe Necro)

Tl;dr: The change makes sense, but was not thought all the way through. However this is WEEK 1 of PTS, so arguably the point of these changes is to measure whether they're too strong or not. There is absolutely NO guarantee it'll actually be this OP when it hits Live Servers, they will hopefully ease up the power

Here's hoping Templar and Sorc buffs come in the next few weeks, and they somehow can tone down NB power in PvP without scrapping it in PvE

the main reasoning they gave for removing the empower is because empower for DK is already included in one of the molten weapons morphs (which lasts like 40 something seconds)

so its already baked into the class kit, though like others im not entirely sure about adding major berserk to this skill was the right move, why does it have to be a named buff anyway, its a class skill, those should be a little more unique on the buffs i think anyway
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • TechMaybeHic
    TechMaybeHic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also on Templar. Not only does maras balm mitigate a chunk of jabs every second from the snare re-apply; it also purges the Backlash ability as well. One set is such a huge counter to a single class; its unbelievable.
  • Dr_Con
    Dr_Con
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Due to minor breach applying on frost staff AOE, the devs will need to take a look at Dragon's Defilement.

adxvchrvfkdf.gif
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar skills that need complete rework or partly:

Sun Shield : This thing are usefull only on big health builds it can be usefull if we get scaling from other stats too not only health and get some minor or major buff on this.
    One morph with All stat(health,stamina,magicka wchicever higher) scale without damage with major buff.
    Second with damage but only one health stat scale, with minor buff.

Nova ultimate it's just useless , compared to standard. Major maim is nothing compared to Major Defile, it would be better with Major protection in area.
    One morphs should be templar version of Meteor ultimate. Second one should stay as it is but with different buff debuff.

Unstable Core compared to living dark is inferior morph it's need some changes or complete rework.

Solar Flare ability is right now only on pve skill , this thing should have something else too. I like solar barrage but feel like waste of slot when used, compared to old version with light attack.

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dr_Con wrote: »
    Due to minor breach applying on frost staff AOE, the devs will need to take a look at Dragon's Defilement.

adxvchrvfkdf.gif

In loving memory of Hand of Mephala... Though seriously a patch dedicated to updating old sets would be amazing.
  • ESO_Nightingale
    ESO_Nightingale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    CP5 wrote: »
    Dr_Con wrote: »

adxvchrvfkdf.gif

In loving memory of Hand of Mephala... Though seriously a patch dedicated to updating old sets would be amazing.

also the elemental sets like silks of the sun, netch's touch, ysgramor's birthright, swamp raider and automaton. even frostbite too. these should be BIS on builds that focus on specific elemental damage types but are easily beaten by other meta sets. classes should have unique bis item sets for specific builds imo. not just rele/zaan/nirn for everything.
    PvE Frost Warden Main and teacher for ESO-U. Frost Warden PvE Build Article: https://eso-u.com/articles/nightingales_warden_dps_guide__frost_knight. Come Join the ESO Frost Discord to discuss everything frost!: https://discord.gg/5PT3rQX