The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Pretty Please Zenimax Q3 QoL Requests

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amottica wrote: »
    PLEASE reduce the many tedious grinds for things such as Mount Training, leveling Companions and raising Antiquity skills. Making these require so much work while gaining so little progress doesn't make me want to play longer, it just makes me want to pull my hair out.

iirc, we are able to purchase mount training and some of the skill lines from the crown store. That is Zenimax's answer. I thin Antiquities may not be purchasable but most skill lines that are not directly associated with a class can be.

I know we can purchase these but I prefer to earn them on my characters.

6 months to complete full mount training is way too long.

Not having purple antiquities to train on after our first character makes it take much longer for subsequent characters.

And the Companions should also gain experience for quest turn ins because they were there helping to complete the quests.
    Edited by SilverBride on 17 May 2023 15:14
    PCNA
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE reduce the many tedious grinds for things such as Mount Training, leveling Companions and raising Antiquity skills. Making these require so much work while gaining so little progress doesn't make me want to play longer, it just makes me want to pull my hair out.

iirc, we are able to purchase mount training and some of the skill lines from the crown store. That is Zenimax's answer. I thin Antiquities may not be purchasable but most skill lines that are not directly associated with a class can be.

Not having purple antiquities to train on after our first character makes it take much longer for subsequent characters.

And the Companions should also gain experience for quest turn ins because they were there helping to complete the quests.

I understand that very much. Easier is often nicer. However, these things are unlikely to be made easier for the very reasons I mentioned.

That is for everything except companions.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild ownership. Allow a guild to own its guildhall, and the collection of crafting stations, training dummies, mundus stones etc. in it.

Currently the house’s owner has to do.all the attuning, even if the items can be donated by other members. The collection cannot be passed to another member, if that player wants to retire, unlike the guildmaster role. Allowing a house and contents to belong to a guild would fix that. If needed, a new category of guildhall buildings could be added, as we can at least move the content there from the personal home.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I understand that very much. Easier is often nicer. However, these things are unlikely to be made easier for the very reasons I mentioned.

These are some of the quality of life changes I'd like to see. I hope they take them under consideration.
    PCNA
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

These are some of the quality of life changes I'd like to see. I hope they take them under consideration.

Oh yes, I understand. I am surprised that Antiquities has not received the same treatment as other skill lines where we can purchase them on an alt once leveled on a different character. That is the best chance it will be made easier. Since we can purchase mount training which allows us to level up our mount as fast as we choose, it is extremely unlikely Zenimax will toss that revenue source out. Just speaking realistically.

Now, companions gaining XP from all of our XP sources is something that is much more likely and I am surprised they have not done this even if they reduce the XP gained from kills.

Good luck.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still hopeful.
    Edited by SilverBride on 18 May 2023 01:31
    PCNA
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please add the missing quests or achievements for Ziruhir of the Deep in Craglorn; and The Glorious Coil, Prince Tarjal the Lost and Namsah the Fallen in the Lost City of Na-Totambu.

Also, please fix the "museum" multi-part antiquity collectibles in Blackwood and High Isle having no hints whatsoever for the lead locations, and the High Isle Druidic Provisioning Station collectible being an one-off item that can accidentally be lost/destroyed and cannot be reacquired (either convert it into a furnishing collectible like others, or make it repeatable).
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    I think people need to dial back their expectations for what they want or what they think is coming in Q3. There are not going to be very many presents under that Christmas tree.

I don't think anyone really treats this thread as "get this in Q3". It's the QoL suggestions to get on their radar because they have announced they are making a QoL focus.
    Edited by MreeBiPolar on 19 May 2023 10:15
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Please add the missing quests or achievements for Ziruhir of the Deep in Craglorn; and The Glorious Coil, Prince Tarjal the Lost and Namsah the Fallen in the Lost City of Na-Totambu.

Also, please fix the "museum" multi-part antiquity collectibles in Blackwood and High Isle having no hints whatsoever for the lead locations, and the High Isle Druidic Provisioning Station collectible being an one-off item that can accidentally be lost/destroyed and cannot be reacquired (either convert it into a furnishing collectible like others, or make it repeatable).

you can buy the druidic provisioning station at the achievement furniture merchant in gonfalon bay. like all other antiquity furniture can be purchased at the achievement furniture merchants for the zones you dig them up in after you've completed their codex entries.
    Edited by LunaFlora on 20 May 2023 03:28
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My list from the other thread

The ability to search by unknown in the guild trader.

Story mode for dungeons.

A difficulty slider for overland.

Address the drop rates of virtually non-existent items in-game e.g. the sixth house banner. There's rare and then there is basically does not exist.

Improve the ability to acquire furnishing material and more cheap furnishings that come pre-cluttered to help alleviate the issue with item limits.

A separate section in the guild trader for style pages.

A toggle that puts a marker on your map for previously discovered surveys and treasure maps.

A house on Eyevea.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

you can buy the druidic provisioning station at the achievement furniture merchant in gonfalon bay. like all other antiquity furniture can be purchased at the achievement furniture merchants for the zones you dig them up in after you've completed their codex entries.

O.o

Ok, thanks, didn't know that, and it's not mentioned anywhere. All other antiquity furniture that isn't collectible can be dug up multiple times though, e.g., the drafting table or the daedric enchanting station.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we get the Lord Mundus stone dropped into Cyrodill?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »

O.o

Ok, thanks, didn't know that, and it's not mentioned anywhere. All other antiquity furniture that isn't collectible can be dug up multiple times though, e.g., the drafting table or the daedric enchanting station.

it was added in update 34/high isle last year and was mentioned in the patch notes though probably not mentioned in the game anywhere
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please give us subcategories in our furniture crafting interface. Parlor should have subcategories for Banners, Carpets and Tapestries like they have in the Purchase tab of the Housing menu, instead of everything jumbled up in one big pile.

I'd also like a Furniture crafting table where we could craft all of our Furnishings in one place. We shouldn't have to go from station to station to look at all the beds we can craft, for example.
    PCNA
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1) Being able to reorder guilds in chat

2) Please please please fix the spelling of...x3s0ypkpvohu.png
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cyberjanet wrote: »

2) Please please please fix the spelling of...x3s0ypkpvohu.png

It's OEU...
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »
    My list from the other thread

Story mode for dungeons.

A toggle that puts a marker on your map for previously discovered surveys and treasure maps.

A house on Eyevea.

I especially second these three.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Please give us subcategories in our furniture crafting interface. Parlor should have subcategories for Banners, Carpets and Tapestries like they have in the Purchase tab of the Housing menu, instead of everything jumbled up in one big pile.

I'd also like a Furniture crafting table where we could craft all of our Furnishings in one place. We shouldn't have to go from station to station to look at all the beds we can craft, for example.

Absolutely love the idea of a furniture crafting table.

Stay safe :)
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ideally dungeon solo player story mode.

I really want this so I can play through the dungeon stories at my own pace and actually experience the story that's going on.
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Reduce the number of areas no longer accessible post-quest, ideally, to zero...
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay an intern to go through all of the exterior areas inside the Cyrodiil forts and remove the flag that causes us to be dismounted when riding over a random spot outside the inner keep.

And while they're at it, how about allowing us to mount while in the courtyard in front of the inner door at the keeps. I mean, seriously, why aren't we allowed to mount in an exterior courtyard, but we can mount while inside an outpost? The forced dismounting is this game in the weirdest locations is ridiculous.
  • NoticeMeArkay
    NoticeMeArkay
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PLEASE unlink the automatic selected color of head adornments from the characters haircolour!

I can't wear any of the base game or crownstore leather headbands because they turn orange on my red-haired breton! And light beige on every character with pale blonde or white hair!
    Just let them remain brown no matter the chosen colour for a characters hair, it's so frustrating not being able to enjoy these things because somebody decided that orange leather is the way to go for redheads. It's not :(
  • noblecron
    noblecron
    ✭✭✭✭
    Move the southern east most skyshard in Blackreach please. It's literally on top of a constnatly active Harrowstomre XD
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fix the Crown Crate Gifting
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Journal Quest Log shows the complete list of quests for every zone. I always check it after the zone map shows complete and I always find additional quests. It also shows dungeon quests.

https://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1785-JournalQuestLog.html

Unfortunately, as it turned out, it is not true. The add-on doesn't show any quests for the Necrom chapter, and when checking why, it turns out that it does not check the quests in-game via any kind of an API, but relies on a library that contains quest data from the UESP website.

... Meaning... It is not reliable at all, easily being wrong and misleading. There are both quests it misses, and quests it has listed which are no longer in the game at all.

So this request is even more valid.
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have used this add-on for a long time on multiple characters and it does work as intended. I have found every quest it lists and have never found one that wasn't listed.

Many add-ons such as this use libraries. This is not unusual.

Necrom just released yesterday and the add-on hasn't updated to include it yet.
    Edited by SilverBride on 6 June 2023 15:46
    PCNA
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭

I have used this add-on for a long time on multiple characters and it does work as intended. I have found every quest it lists and have never found one that wasn't listed.

Many add-ons such as this use libraries. This is not unusual.

Necrom just released yesterday and the add-on hasn't updated to include it yet.

The issue here is not using a library. The issue is that it does not depend on in-game data, but on some data manually collected by players, which makes it not entirely reliable, even if it works most of the time. The only reliable way would be either having quests included in the zone guide, or having API functions which can query all quests automatically.
  • jtm1018
    jtm1018
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marriage to npc, namely,
    Almalexia.
    Naryu.
    Mirri.
  • MreeBiPolar
    MreeBiPolar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make tails armored.
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought of another one this past weekend.

Add the ability to fast travel into a Public Dungeon by clicking on it.

Currently, you can travel in by fast traveling to a friend or guild member in the instance. It would be great if you could just travel in directly. Or, at least, make it so that you can select it and if a guild member is in the instance, it lets you travel in. Rather than having to scroll through a guild roster to find someone in the instance.