Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trader swap issue - EU server

• StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thorvarg wrote: »
    The "best" passage is:

It's often just a small but still very loud part of the community that makes it a conflict. So again with the guild traders.

It is always difficult to convey that such fundamental corrections as performance improvements are not something you can fix overnight with another line of code. We have been working behind the scenes for quite some time on the improvements and we were finally able to inform the QuakeCon team.

Imho, that is insulting and pure fooling!

You know... I read this entire article and have to agree. We're just a small but very loud part of the community? It makes us sound like we don't matter. Remember in the old days they used to say for every 1 letter a tv station/newspaper gets as a complaint, there's like 100 more that didn't write? Isn't it so here? That for every complaint about the server dropping there's x amount more who don't come on the forums - but instead just cancel? I feel like he's depicting us as troublemakers, instead of as holding them to a level of customer service. I am.. just like Thorvag, insulted.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "best" passage is:

It's often just a small but still very loud part of the community that makes it a conflict. So again with the guild traders.

It is always difficult to convey that such fundamental corrections as performance improvements are not something you can fix overnight with another line of code. We have been working behind the scenes for quite some time on the improvements and we were finally able to inform the QuakeCon team.

You know... I read this entire article and have to agree. We're just a small but very loud part of the community? It makes us sound like we don't matter. Remember in the old days they used to say for every 1 letter a tv station/newspaper gets as a complaint, there's like 100 more that didn't write? Isn't it so here? That for every complaint about the server dropping there's x amount more who don't come on the forums - but instead just cancel? I feel like he's depicting us as troublemakers, instead of as holding them to a level of customer service. I am.. just like Thorvag, insulted.

agree.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Shamisa_En
    Shamisa_En
    ✭✭✭
    "It's often just a small but very loud part of the community that is making a mess of it, including the guild traders."
    Source: https: //mein-mmo.de/elder-scrolls-online-zenimax-interview-bug-sonntag/

This belittlement is pretty disappointing. Disagreeing behavior and confronting issues in general take extra resources from anyone bothering with the trouble, so naturally when there's any issue, it is only a minority of the affected group that will head to the forums and confront the issue with written feedback. The rest may do well just by spectating from side with a serving of popcorn.

Realistically what you can do when you are evaluating the feedback, is that you reflect it in the relative scope. If you look at the recent forum posts and feedback in general, what tone reflects back to you? When you discuss ZOS' recent performance in the in-game communities, how many voices do you see diligently standing up in ZOS' behalf?

Sure, people online may have tendency to be more vocal when complaining, instead of when singing words of praise, but at this point you have to be scraping the bottom of the barrel to find much reason for applause.

Besides, am I supposed to read this as: "These people show that they really care! So we ignore them!" ...? Why is he referring to the minority aspect? Minority doesn't matter in the big picture? What? It's such a weird response.
    Edited by Shamisa_En on 22 August 2019 22:04
    The devil's in the details.
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blobsky wrote: »

NB: Google chrome automatically translates it wrongly.

Fixed that for you.
    Like, for instance, it doesn't say they were able to inform the QuakeCon people, but they were able to inform people during QuakeCon.

And just on a side note : make complete public posts, or private posts. Anything inbetween induces suspicion and toxic thoughts. Just another piece of advice from me (i know, I should follow my own advice of not giving advice unless asked for).

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on 22 August 2019 21:55
    Options
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fixed that for you.
    Like, for instance, it doesn't say they were able to inform the QuakeCon people, but they were able to inform people during QuakeCon.

Thank you, this major translation adjustment ascended me into a new higher level of being
    Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
    Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
    Options
  • corpseblade
    corpseblade
    ✭✭✭
    Forums by their nature are a small but vocal part of a game's population. You should never be dismissive of any part of your community. If they come here they want to be heard and acknowledged.

You need to weigh the vocality against what is actually happening in game. (I want flying mounts v breaking a major game function, e.g.) And right now this trader nightmare and pvp disconnects are facts--not something invented out of thin air.

Being dismissive, if we are getting the correct translation, leaves a sour taste in my mouth.
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭

Fixed that for you.

And just on a side note : make complete public posts, or private posts. Anything inbetween induces suspicion and toxic thoughts. Just another piece of advice from me (i know, I should follow my own advice of not giving advice unless asked for).

for those of us that don't speak fluent German, it translates it well enough
    Edited by SammiSakura on 22 August 2019 22:14
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    "It's often just a small but very loud part of the community that is making a mess of it, including the guild traders."
    Source: https: //mein-mmo.de/elder-scrolls-online-zenimax-interview-bug-sonntag/

This statement reminds me of statements by absolutist regimes, to distract from their own failures and abuses in the country.
    The "best" passage is:

Agree with all of this. It's pretty insulting, and I am unsure if its just a translation thing. I think we all understand it's not an easy fix, we all said that, but it doesn't make it any less important because it's hard. Trading is a big section of this game. labelling us as sort of troublemakers, or just being loud, is in very poor taste indeed. We are customers and community leaders

My Characters!
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its no translation thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree with all of this. It's pretty insulting, and I am unsure if its just a translation thing.

If you're thinking of the part where he says it's just a loud minority, no, it's not a translation thing, that's what he said and meant to say. But there's a whole tone and context that doesn't come across well and makes it sound worse then it actually is.

PR people like Kai Schober already have a hard time finding the proper wording in any given language so that people don't feel rubbed the wrong way, Without them thinking that you're sugarcoating it all. Don't you think it's difficult enough, without having to think, on top of everything else, how Google Translate will make it sound... ?

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on 22 August 2019 22:27
    Options
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The thing is, that is no official communication.

It's a journalistic piece and journalists can turn that how they want. We don't actually know what exactly he said.

The whole article has "it's not as big of a deal as people say it is" written all over it. And if I read "reports" of one guy that has gotten 9 Billion, he isn't even totally wrong.

It's publicity for people who aren't playing ESO (potential new players). Of course he wants to play it down.

That interview was probably taken on the GamesCom in a timespan of 5 Minutes.

Furthermore it was translated. So someone told another person something, that person wrote it down and then people who don't know the whole story (that's us and another issue) translate it...

I kinda feel bad for kai.

In the end he tells us that what the people behind him say he can tell us.
    You can't take it all out on him. He and Gina had probably the worst Week in Months, if not years...

Not defending him or anything, that article does come across as dismissive..
    But it's not only his fault.
    Edited by JN_Slevin on 22 August 2019 22:43
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [

Sorry but if, like you seem to admit, you don't speak german, then you cannot possibly know if it translates "well enough".

Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As one of that vocal minority...

I'd caution against taking it too negatively. I mean, we know we're a minority. The whole forum community is a tiny portion of the ESO community as a whole. Just look at your badges and check out the drop-off in numbers from 1 to 10 comments, or 10 to 100 comments if you want to see that.

Sometimes its worth remembering that from the perspective of the people who do have the view of the whole playerbase, our drama-filled squabbles here can easily be a "tempest in a teapot."

I don't say that to diminish the rightful concerns of GMs representing the trading guilds on PC/EU.

Rather, having some perspective can be a good thing. I mean, we all kinda chuckle over the histrionic "I'm quitting!" threads because we know that player, no matter how passionate, is one amongst many. Ultimately, we're a fraction of the playerbase here, and I find it wise to remember that our perspective is not all-inclusive.

So I'm not trying to white knight for ZOS - Divines knows their customer service and communication needs work. On the other hand, I can't get worked up over them calling us a vocal minority getting worked up over issues.

Because that's true!
    Options
  • GarnetFire17
    GarnetFire17
    ✭✭✭✭
    I honestly can't blame anyone but ZOS here. This screw up is on such a colossal scale anything the players do with the gold just pales in comparison. The player base can't keep being relied on nor expected to keep cleaning up the mess of the developers. Eventually they are going to have to learn their lesson to be careful in what they do annd heed requests for caution. If the messes need to be on more a cataclysmic scale to make them take a step back an really think about what they are doing. Then long term it's probably all for the best they did what they did with the windfall. But it's not just a typical run of the mill bug/exploit scenario and nor should be treated as such.
    Edited by GarnetFire17 on 22 August 2019 22:55
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The core problem is, that his estimation (couple of hundred million) is pretty off. I'd expect it to be at least 3 billion, and i made some maths knowing bidding habits of my former neighbors and competetors as well as some true numbers and the most commonly mentioned multiplicator x4.

beeing that off from the true numbers, also claiming he actually doesnt know them, he just estimates them, and then giving bold explainations about how low this problem is, and that it wasnt thaaaaat much...makes him sound a bit out of touch with the community and the game as well. i dont know what happens tomorrow and what zos will announce about the gold injection, maybe they will release official numbers - that interview doesnt give me a confident feeling yet tho, that zos will release TRUE numbers and that zos will also track those exploiters.... but if they do, it will prove him wrong and might make him sound naive.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so, google translate (didnt check it, its late):
    I apologize for any statements made by me in the article that way. In fact, the questionnaire was intended as a background info for a correction and not as an interview on the subject.

My-MMO has said in a previous article contents and statements here from the forum unreflected and the guild dealer bug as the downfall of the ESO economic system represented.
    The explanations were deliberate to move the balance back in the other direction and closer to balanced reporting.

The last sentence with the small but loud group was meant as an indication to the editors that next time, perhaps, after all, to reflect before taking such articles.

Like I said, I did not expect it to be published word for word. I did not want to blame anyone's opinion and hope / think you know that I read, take seriously and pass on all feedback.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/comment/6293416/#Comment_6293416
    Edited by Dont_do_drugs on 22 August 2019 22:59

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

Options
  • CMz
    CMz
    ✭✭✭
    Dismissive - completely agree; the English language translation leaves a lot to be desired. Interesting that his portrayal of the scope of gold introduced does not comport with what many GM’s have self-reported. The whole cavalier attitude displayed will do very little to discourage anyone getting a future “bug” windfall to take the high road and not exploit. Having worked as part of the crisis management team of a major tech company through some very challenging situations I would have to grade ZOS handling of this as largely a fail.
    Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I apologize for any statements made by me in the article that way. In fact, the questionnaire was intended as a background info for a correction and not as an interview on the subject.

My-MMO has said in a previous article contents and statements here from the forum unreflected and the guild dealer bug as the downfall of the ESO economic system represented.
    The explanations were deliberate to move the balance back in the other direction and closer to balanced reporting.

The last sentence with the small but loud group was meant as an indication to the editors that next time, perhaps, after all, to reflect before taking such articles.

Like I said, I did not expect it to be published word for word. I did not want to blame anyone's opinion and hope / think you know that I read, take seriously and pass on all feedback.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/comment/6293416/#Comment_6293416

Wow, that does not make it any better. That last portion is exactly what we said, "The last sentence with the small but loud group was meant as an indication to the editors that next time, perhaps, after all, to reflect before taking such articles." makes it sound like - hey, don't report on what these people think or feel, because they are just loudmouths. This just makes it worse for me, and I'm not trying to be all xos-does-everything-wrong-y. I think that Kai may have inadvertently told us EXACTLY what Zos thinks of us. The more I think about this the more pissed I get.
    Edited by StabbityDoom on 22 August 2019 23:04
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the other hand, I can't get worked up over them calling us a vocal minority getting worked up over issues.

Because that's true!

I agree with what you've said. But how about seeing the glass half full instead of half-empty ?
    I mean, rants, demands, uproars and such are daily routine on the forums. Bugs and ZOS' failures are also daily business in ESO.
    How many of those incidents make it through to an interview in any sort of specialized press ? Usually, none.
    This time, the issue and the rant are both big enough so that some press tackles it and someone at ZOS accepts an interview - and in the middle of busy GamesCom on top of that.

That's, in my opinion, a sign that ZOS takes this very seriously (much more than I'd have expected), even if they're sortof minimizing it.

Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    [

Sorry but if, like you seem to admit, you don't speak german, then you cannot possibly know if it translates "well enough".

well obviously it does, as I managed to read the entire thing well enough, and having conferred with other people, who do speak German, it translates well enough for someone who doesn't speak the Language :D god. it there anything you won't bicker about hahaha. Its the whole point of Google translate, omg :facepalm:

My Characters!
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, that does not make it any better. That last portion is exactly what we said, "The last sentence with the small but loud group was meant as an indication to the editors that next time, perhaps, after all, to reflect before taking such articles." makes it sound like - hey, don't report on what these people think or feel, because they are just loudmouths. This just makes it worse for me, and I'm not trying to be all xos-does-everything-wrong-y. I think that Kai may have inadvertently told us EXACTLY what Zos thinks of us. The more I think about this the more pissed I get.

i have to admit tho, i know the previous article about that "black friday" and it was the most *** stuff i ever read. I mean i am fine with some bad reputation for zos about that incedent, but that article was just big bs, formed by comments of some bobs from german forums which arent even in the trading business.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭

i have to admit tho, i know the previous article about that "black friday" and it was the most *** stuff i ever read. I mean i am fine with some bad reputation for zos about that incedent, but that article was just big bs, formed by comments of some bobs from german forums which arent even in the trading business.

i agree with you there tbh

My Characters!
    Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I haven't read any of that, but this one seems legit to me. It seems like Kai is confirming the portion in the article that we were concerned about he *did* say and what he meant by it, which to me, is worse.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I haven't read any of that, but this one seems legit to me. It seems like Kai is confirming the portion in the article that we were concerned about he *did* say and what he meant by it, which to me, is worse.

well no, he was a bit emotional about the previous article and in a hurry as well. he apologized and made some stuff more clear. for me its done at this point.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

Options
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    People like to be done and move on and anyone lingering on something is considered aberrant somehow. I refuse to be that way when something is truly wrong. I’m almost always ready to forgive for good reasons or even just an honest mistake. But I’ll say The reasons you gave for his saying this doesn’t make it okay. They want to sweep it under the rug and minimize it, and these outlets make that difficult. We make that difficult. If anything, they should recognize the asset it is to have players who care enough to want things to be better. There’s always trolls and people who come just to be miserable humans. But that’s not most of the people weighing in on this topic, and I resent the implications. So, move on and be done if you want. I’m disappointed with it and don’t see that changing too soon.
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    Options
  • tahol10069
    tahol10069
    ✭✭✭✭
    The "best" passage is:

This seems to be very common thing in gaming industry. I don't know ANY other industry where customers are so much looked down, devalued and insulted as in gaming industry. They have forgotten that we don't need them, they need us. Unfortunatelly I have to give half of the blame to gamers themselvels. Gamers act often like their whole life depends on some game. I surely would like to see that ending.

We are called entitled, trolls and complainers. While every. Single. Developer is depended on the money WE give them, not the other way around. I believe gaming industry needs a huge crisis. A total crash. Others this twisted situation won't end. We are the ones who have the money, yet we are seen as a mandatory nuisance that can be insulted and treated like gulags. Sometimes I feel this industry brings out the worst in every person, no matter if you are the customer or the seller.

But I don't know any other industry where customer has as little value as in gaming industry. Well, maybe health care insurances in USA, but I'm not from USA so can't say anything about it.

Options
  • tahol10069
    tahol10069
    ✭✭✭✭
    People like to be done and move on and anyone lingering on something is considered aberrant somehow. I refuse to be that way when something is truly wrong. I’m almost always ready to forgive for good reasons or even just an honest mistake. But I’ll say The reasons you gave for his saying this doesn’t make it okay. They want to sweep it under the rug and minimize it, and these outlets make that difficult. We make that difficult. If anything, they should recognize the asset it is to have players who care enough to want things to be better. There’s always trolls and people who come just to be miserable humans. But that’s not most of the people weighing in on this topic, and I resent the implications. So, move on and be done if you want. I’m disappointed with it and don’t see that changing too soon.

I normally just leave the game when I'm really unhappy with it, or the company running it. I have never made a "I unsub) post, and I think people who make them are little ridiculous. But there hasn't been a word about guilds who lost money. For a guild formed for casual players who could do only one bid (because hey, we don't have money to make several bids, to my knowledge ZOS doesn't take promissory notes) the situation is truly catastrophic. We lost the money, and we didn't get the trader because someone else took it. So no income either. We are talking about those "no obligations"-guilds that are so much talked about when Auction House is mentionded. "There are guilds that have no obligations". Yes, but not many, and those few are now doomed if ZOS doesn't give them the bidmoney back.

I normally don't repeat myself. I don't bang my head to a wall. If I get frustrated, I leave and think that it just isn't worth it. I act like that in IRL too. I avoid mental stress because IMHO, few things in this life are worth stressing about. But I see unjustice SO BIG here that I can't just stop bringing it up until someone comes and tells how they will correct this situation. If todays patch notes informe that the bid money is given back, I will shut up. I still won't resub, and I don't forgive but at least they fixed my biggest grievance.

But right now I feel like no one cares, and I just can't understand it.
    Edited by tahol10069 on 23 August 2019 04:01
    Options
  • corpseblade
    corpseblade
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice if the trading guilds that were told their bid succeeded last week but did not get a kiosk could get that kiosk this week for 10k. Let everyone else bid on the remaining kiosks.
    Options
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    [

But, as German, i know. The Translation by Google is fine as it is. And, the apology was sufficient for me.
    Edited by Thorvarg on 23 August 2019 06:11
    Options
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    agegarton wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »
    JPS wrote: »
    Derra wrote: »

If they spent any of it they took advantage of an obivous game error.

This isn´t different from getting bugged achievements in trials - apart from that it´s actually harming other players. Permaban is the only action that makes any sense.

Errrmmmm, ok.. So how does getting a Guild Trader as a result of a bug fit into your whole sense of righteousness? Because isn't that exploiting a bug too ? What about the gold aquired from sales trough said trader ? And those people in those guilds taking advantage by inflated prices? Should those people be banned as well ?

Your logic is flawed. And by my guess mostly fuelled by envy. As goes for most of the people whining in here.

So for you being affected by a bug unintentionally (being in a guild that got a trader) and taking advantage of a bug intentionally and knowingly (getting money back you know you didn´t bid + spending) is the same thing?

IDK how the guild trader thing worked or which guild got the trader in the end. So i have no idea how much control people had over that.

I know that if you got refunded too much money and spent it then you intentionally abused an obvious bug. So no - my logic is NOT flawed. Intentional bugabuse to gain personal advantage => ban. Being affected by a bug unintentionally or not taking advantage of it => nothing should happen.

I´m not envious in any form or shape. I just hate people that intentionally abuse bugs - which is what happened. Those people deserve to get punished.
    Could you perhaps explain to me what i would be envious of?

For me it sounds like you´re one of those bugabusers :) and i hope you get permabanned if you are.

Who has intentionally abused anything.....? Great post mate - you admit you haven’t got a clue what happened or how guild trader bids work, but you insist on making BS comments anyway. What a prat.

Perhaps reading is not one of your strong suits.

He states... Very Clearly ... if the guild got refunded more gold than they should have - via the Bug - and they then went out and spent the gold they Knew was not theirs, so Zos could not go back through and take the gold back, THAT is the very definition of Exploiting a Bug.

Not really all that difficult to understand.

IMHO

:#
    Options