Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Trader swap issue - EU server

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dis is tiring....

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HUGE well done to ZOS for a swift response to what could of crippled the EU trading, i hope the guilds that are still being looked at (IF) found to still be guilty of further infractions should be removed or banned from trading
    Options
  • SammiSakura
    SammiSakura
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well that couldve been worse. many thanks to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom for the update :)
    @SammiSakura - EU Server - CP 1600+ - Here Since 14th October 2016
    Visit my home at the Alinor Townhouse
    Guildhall with All Set-Stations etc at Grand Psijic Villa

Guildmaster of The Forbidden Guilds (PC EU)
    ~ The Forbidden Cleavage (in Elden Root, Grahtwood)
    ~ Brave Cat Trade (in Alinor, Summerset)
    ~ Demonic Baanditos (PvE/Social Guild, in Markarth, The Reach)
    PM @SammiSakura In-Game for Invites.

Curator & Middleman of Crown Black Market Crown Trading Discord
    Click Here to Join & Start Trading Today!
    My Characters!
    * Samara Nevanni - Dunmer MagDK DD (PvE/P) (Master Crafter)
    * Adriana Silvani - Altmer MagSorc DD (PvE)
    * Tsanji-Ko - Khajiit StamDen DD (PvE)
    * Waits-For-Darkness - Argonian MagPlar Healer (PvE)
    * Lilith Valeine - Breton MagPlar DD (PvP)
    * Luna Rosalie - Bosmer StamBlade DD (PvP)
    * Mithrandir the Healer - Nord Magden Healer (PvE)
    * Talia Scythe-Song - Redguard Necro Tank (PvE)
    * Loki the Theif - Khajiit MagBlade (PvE)
    Options
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the speedy and much appreciated update.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom out of interest would ZOS be willing and able to extend the zeroing of peoples gold to people who buy/sell gold as well in future actions against RMT?

Other games have some something similar and the thought of losing all those gains and maybe more is one that adds a little more pause to people considering RMT.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • Mathius_Mordred
    Mathius_Mordred
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I have to say I am impressed with the speed and dedication the ZOS team have put into resolving this error, we can all argue that it shouldn't have happened but we are all human and errors occur. What is more important as a company is how you deal with those errors, so well done to @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and team from me.
    Skyrim Red Shirts. Join us at https://skyrimredshirts.co.ukJoin Skyrim Red Shirts. We welcome all, from new players to Vets. A mature drama free social group enjoying PVE questing, Dungeons, trials and arenas. Web, FB Group & Discord. Guild Hall, trial dummy, crafting, transmutation, banker & merchant. You may invite your friends. No requirements
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom out of interest would ZOS be willing and able to extend the zeroing of peoples gold to people who buy/sell gold as well in future actions against RMT?

Other games have some something similar and the thought of losing all those gains and maybe more is one that adds a little more pause to people considering RMT.

What point would it be to zero out gold on a banned account, which is what they should already be doing in those instances.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »
    Turelus wrote: »

What point would it be to zero out gold on a banned account, which is what they should already be doing in those instances.

people who know they do banable things store gold on private guildbanks and use multiple accounts. banning one account is nothing for goldsellers, they already have multiple accounts in pipeline having access to that gold via privatre guildbank. so tracking that gold and removing it is more usefull in any case.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools

Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

Options
  • JN_Slevin
    JN_Slevin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :)
    Work hard, and you will be rewarded. Spend wisely, and you will be comfortable. Never steal, or you will be punished.
    Options
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wondering what's so hard about stopping to limit the trader swap to 5 minutes.... And instead of letting trader swap as soon as script finished calculating traders m(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arkadius Trade Tools

Deutsch | English

Options
  • Arrodisia
    Arrodisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please, fix the trader issues on PC EU

We won our bids and we had our trader. The trader now says it's for hire when you travel to it. All traders are being taken from all of the guilds that won. These vendors costs millions of gold and we already lost millions due to multiple maintenances last week. Please, take down the servers and help us.
    Edited by Arrodisia on 31 May 2020 20:37
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I thought this was 33 pages just from today
    Options
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ai again. Really?