Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Incapacitating Strike Silence 5.0.3

• Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Back to the drawing board, ZOS. In fact, start again on a whole new board because you can't ever get the smell of this off the current board.
    Options
  • Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    Dan_Fazzyub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Kirin Blaze - Ebonheart Pact - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kïrïn Bläzë - Daggerfall Covenant - Imperial Dragonknight
    Kìrín Blàzé - Aldmeri Dominion - Imperial Dragonknight
    Vehemence - Omni - COMBUSTION
    Options
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are these stamblade changes - Yes I am a stamblade main, but Im not getting or liking one of the changes they are doing. Nerfing suprise attack so everybody becomes a SnB slash spammer. Buffing tankyness and nerfing damage of nb - I dont think most players picked nightblade in the starting menu to run around with a Snb and 2Hander being one of the most tanky classes in the game.

And making nightblade an anti magic class. Just make incap unblockable - there are not enough unblockable spells compared undodgeable. I also need to block leap on a rollerblade. Making sub assault blockable is also a not needed change - u can evade the spell with clever positioning...

They should nerf sword and board, rebuff suprise attack and give all the other classes access to some interesting stamina/magicka spammables - I just cant see 30k+ hp sword and board tanks anymore... And can somebody explain me why they buffed hp of everybody...
    Edited by Murador178 on 7 May 2019 19:50
    Options
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    Options
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if it goes live it's essentially a '+1 on the death counter for every NB....totally ridiculous! I fear it may be unsub time for me :'(
    Options
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades back to being the best class for 1v1s and duels. Now you can't even cast a shield when you're hit by that huge incap hit followed by a surprise attack. Time to change my ulti from soul harvest to incap!!!
    Options
  • Daedric_NB_187
    Daedric_NB_187
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bet y'all wish it was back to how the skill originally was huh? Lol. I'm laughing at everyone bitching about this skill. And all your whining got you was this. Lol. I hope this goes live so I can see the forums drown from the tears.
    Options
  • jypcy
    jypcy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, it’s a cool, thematic idea... but way overpowered, especially at such a cheap cost.
    Options
  • MellowMagic
    MellowMagic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here i was thinking they would be finished with the nightblade this patch and maybe were gunna move on stamsorc or stamplar but nope lets give nbs another insane buff.
    PC / NA @MellowMagic
    Imperial named with some sort of variation of "Deo"
    By the Divines...
    Options
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So stamblade now essentially has the best class Mitigation, huge burst, deletes magicka in a 1v1 by Pressing 1 button and the best snare removal ability in the game. In Addition they also got a Sustain buff, please ZOS I know Gilliam likes stamblade but this is a bad joke at best.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
    Options
  • Murador178
    Murador178
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »
    So stamblade now essentially has the best class Mitigation, huge burst, deletes magicka in a 1v1 by Pressing 1 button and the best snare removal ability in the game. In Addition they also got a Sustain buff, please ZOS I know Gilliam likes stamblade but this is a bad joke at best.

More like he likes tankblades...
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, this is one of the worst ideas they've had. Balancing in this game is not going well. We can definitely see it wasn't all the fault of the last guy in charge.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • PureEnvelope35
    PureEnvelope35
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought the shield cast time was a bad idea but holy god damn this is by far the most brain cell killing change I've seen in a while...
    • Fashion is the true endgame.
    • PC EU
    • EP Astera the Charlatan Stamina Arcanist (PvE)
    • EP Malina the Pure Stamina Warden (PvP)
    • EP Athena the Pure Stamina Dragonknight (PvP)
    • EP Elizabeth the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvP)
    • DC Bonneville the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • DC Lyudmila the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvE)
    • DC Breña the Pure Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • DC Cirise the Pure Magicka Warden (PvP)
    • DC Melinda the Omen Stamina Necromancer (PvP)
    • DC Adeliane the Pure Magicka Templar (PvP)
    • AD Valencia the Pure Magicka Dragonknight (PvE)
    • AD Do'Nhadir Stamina Nightblade (PvP)
    • AD Xiphias Sword-Like-Comet Stamgicka Warden (PvP)
    • AD Eleanora the Pure Stamina Sorcerer (PvE)
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Was reading pts notes and stopped at incap changes, to shout WTFs in all caps in multiple discords.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Sizaansil
    Sizaansil
    ✭✭✭
    I had to read it 4 times to believe it :/
    Anne Lucerne - Factionless Templar - PC EU Server

"[Let us] now take you Up. We will [show] our true faces... [which eat] one another in amnesia each Age" - The Song of Pelinal, Vol. 8
    Options
  • nuttytom
    nuttytom
    ✭✭✭✭
    This change just cant go through, this is so much worse than defile lol
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rumors say this change comes from Gilliam a bleedblade main.
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamblades back to being the best class for 1v1s and duels. Now you can't even cast a shield when you're hit by that huge incap hit followed by a surprise attack. Time to change my ulti from soul harvest to incap!!!
    Bet y'all wish it was back to how the skill originally was huh? Lol. I'm laughing at everyone bitching about this skill. And all your whining got you was this. Lol. I hope this goes live so I can see the forums drown from the tears.

maybe nightblades will finally learn how to play their class right instead of being t-bagged by my casual templar butt while posting to the forums lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not particularly bothered by this change, moreso bothered that silences/disarms and dispels are too rare to begin with.

Also, Silences should not have ANY impact on weapon skills, regardless of their cost origin. That is what disarming is for - something you don't have in the game.
    Options
  • crjs1
    crjs1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most ridiculous change to date
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How long is a dodge roll? A bit longer then 1 second? Is two dodge rolls long enough to outlast it?
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    PRX and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • Contraptions
    Contraptions
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no CC immunity on Silence right? So theoretically multiple NBs could chain silence a single target by timing their incaps...

oh great.
    Patroller and Editor at UESP
    Options
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This change apparently wasn't run by the class reps. Why does ZOS even have the program if they're going to push through massive changes like this without running it by the people who understand the game?
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
    Options
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Murador178 wrote: »
    Sanguinor2 wrote: »

More like he likes tankblades...

You can still get 6k weapon dmg on heavy armor stamblade tho, with capped resistances, minor protection, 15% dmg reduction from grim Focus, Major Evasion, Rally, best snare removal in the game, thats hardly a "tankblade" thats a flat out brokenblade.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
    Options
  • Marcus_Thracius
    Marcus_Thracius
    ✭✭✭✭
    mmmm I love this - my ganker is happy for this change
    Screw those pet sorcs and the spamming purge templars
    Edited by Marcus_Thracius on 7 May 2019 19:53
    Options
  • Hyzock
    Hyzock
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what to say anymore. I already thought the grim focus change was horrible, but now i have no hopes left for the future of pvp balance in this game.
    PC EU - Frank the Potato - Stam DK
    Options
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It feels like under-represented debuffs are put into a hat and one get's pulled out. First Mangle, now Silence. If it's not that simple I'd love for some more developer feedback on this one.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is freaking broken. Seriously WTF? You get opened on and cannot defend yourself at all on a magicka character. Meanwhile, acceleration was going to get magicka closer to par for small man. Not now. You are at a severe disadvantage as magicka even worse than before. Even Sorcs will melt when their shield gets silenced.

@ZOS_GinaBruno You guys are out of your minds.
    Options
  • Sarousse
    Sarousse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you realize that several devs supposed to know their game gathered up around a table for HOURS to take the decision to make this totally out of control and unbalanced change ?

I'm totally amazed. And we thought the worse was behind us with Wrobel departure. LOL.

Options
  • Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time again I hope they do something about performance, for 4 years long.

Every new patch should bring some hype and mostly kept me personally playing. But it's the nerfs over and over that just make it less enjoyable every patch. The 1 second cast time on shields, now this. It doesn't matter anymore if it get's reverted or not. Putting this in the PTS is just...
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
    Options