Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Stuck in an "Error 303 - PatchError_UnzipFail", Repair, "ABORT: Invalid Memory Size (0)" loop

• Acht88
    Acht88
    ✭✭
    Holy ***! I was already kicked out of one trading Guild.
    ZOS. You can influence to get me back? I think not... or maybe you will increase the number of participants is more than 500? I think not...

You can also implement a temporary solution! Just make a torrent with the latest version of the game
    Probably by Monday I'll be expelled from the other trade guilds.........
    Options
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Happened after the update this week. Have uninstalled the entire game, and deleted everything, to try a fresh install. Still same error no matter what i do.

Luckily this happened on my work-pc (don't judge me!) and not on my home PC.

PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
    Options
  • Thordryc
    Thordryc
    ✭✭
    Same here 303....

You think they would have had it fixed by now....

This reminds me of Turbine.
    "There are some who call me...Tim?
    Options
  • ragus999
    ragus999
    ✭✭
    I hope we will have some news today...even if the fix is not ready... :'(
    Fingers crossed. :p
    Options
  • Kalzzifer
    Kalzzifer
    same here
    Options
  • DaniGod
    DaniGod
    Soul Shriven
    Acht88 wrote: »
    Holy ***! I was already kicked out of one trading Guild.
    ZOS. You can influence to get me back? I think not... or maybe you will increase the number of participants is more than 500? I think not...

You can also implement a temporary solution! Just make a torrent with the latest version of the game
    Probably by Monday I'll be expelled from the other trade guilds.........

My friends wanted to come back to ESO yesterday and they had the same problem as you guys. I was wondering if I should create an FTP server and let them to download my ESO folder, but creating a torrent is a much better idea, thank you for it.
    I've created a torrent with my working ESO folder, if anyone needs it:
    [Snip]

I'm sharing it, as I can see, that a lot of ppl needs help at the moment, OFC I will delete it as soon as ESO is available for downloading again!

[Edit to remove link]
    Edited by [Deleted User] on 17 May 2017 23:51
    Options
  • bmassiereb16_ESO
    bmassiereb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    DaniGod wrote: »
    I'm sharing it, as I can see, that a lot of ppl needs help at the moment, OFC I will delete it as soon as ESO is available for downloading again!

Ty mate, really appreciate this ^^

See you in game ;)
    Edited by bmassiereb16_ESO on 17 May 2017 12:40
    Options
  • Acht88
    Acht88
    ✭✭

I love you!!
    I am happy that there are so helpful people

Comrades, please. All who have downloaded the torrent, increase maximum upload rate
    Edited by Acht88 on 17 May 2017 12:51
    Options
  • Tsute
    Tsute
    ✭✭✭
    Moushen wrote: »
    Kaanha wrote: »
    I'm sorry I decided to give this game another chance.

"I took her back and made her dessert"

Now I know I'm being used, that's okay man cuz I like the abuse

Yeaaaah it's happening to me too. I reinstalled the game after getting an inaccesible file error and am stuck in a constant patching loop until this is fixed.

now I relate this little bit
    it happens more than I'd like to admit

5 pages and counting
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, we're in the process of testing the fix for this and hope to get everything out to you in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience - we know this is frustrating.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ragus999
    ragus999
    ✭✭
    Hey guys, we're in the process of testing the fix for this and hope to get everything out to you in the next day or so. Thanks for your patience - we know this is frustrating.

ok thanks !!! yes frustating but better when you keep in touch with us . thx
    Options
  • Kalzzifer
    Kalzzifer
    what I have to do with the torrent to get it fixed (sry I am not very familair with programming, etc)

just copy into "depot"?
    Options
  • ragus999
    ragus999
    ✭✭
    Kalzzifer wrote: »
    what I have to do with the torrent to get it fixed (sry I am not very familair with programming, etc)

just copy into "depot"?

i'm not sure it will work but i give a try too.

so under your install directory ( i.e. mine is d:\game\teso) you will find 3 directory.

Launcher
    The Elder Scrolls Online
    uninstall

you have to copy the torrent directory (called The Elder Scrolls Online too) over your own The Elder ... folder.

at this time the original seeder is offline so we cannot get the complete torrent... moreover it is a 67GB torrent :)

anyways we will have to be patient..

Edited by ragus999 on 17 May 2017 13:58
    Options
  • bmassiereb16_ESO
    bmassiereb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    335 clients for the torrent :D
    Options
  • Moushen
    Moushen
    ✭✭✭
    The players have a solution faster than the developers, sad really...
    Options
  • DaniGod
    DaniGod
    Soul Shriven
    ragus999 wrote: »

at this time the original seeder is offline so we cannot get the complete torrent... moreover it is a 67GB torrent :)

Nah, the computer I seed from is online, and it will be online until there's an offical fix for everyone. My upload is limited to 200Mbit tho.
    Options
  • ragus999
    ragus999
    ✭✭
    ragus999 wrote: »

Nah, the computer I seed from is online, and it will be online until there's an offical fix for everyone. My upload is limited to 200Mbit tho.

ok thx may be i missing the line on my torrent client ! sorry.
    Thx for the share !!!
    Options
  • Tema133
    Tema133
    Soul Shriven
    Downloading the torrent now :) Actually more confident of this working than the official patcher lol
    Options
  • Rahl_WarWizard
    Rahl_WarWizard
    Soul Shriven
    I have been stuck in the same loop as described in this thread above since Monday (May 15) morning. I have been playing ESO off and on since it launched in April 2014. Like many folks commenting on this tread, I decided to reinstall the game and play it again before Morrowind's launch. Because this game takes up 87 GB of my SSD space, like most people, I uninstall it when I am not going to play it for a while. I last played it in February of this year.

Sadly, this installation issue has come up time and time again since launch. You would think that ZOS would have permanently fixed this issue by now. While the game has improved, ZOS' Customer Service and IT Support has continued to decline over time. My ESO Plus subscription runs out on June 11. I am not going to renew my subscription if this is how they are going to continue to treat their customers.

All ZOS needed to do was issue a general statement on help.elderscrolls.com (Support page) on Monday and say that they are working to fix the problem that we customers identified for them. Instead, we all have issued tickets to them and they have insulted our intelligence by sending out these worthless resolution steps that they know will not resolve the problem.

What a joke! And now this issue continues for another day.
    Options
  • Bravesteel

Thanks for the update, Gina. I really hope this is fixed today.
    Options
  • Moushen
    Moushen
    ✭✭✭
    This will work without French, German and Mac files correct?

Just checked my PTS folder and it does not have these so it should work without these.
    Edited by Moushen on 17 May 2017 14:16
    Options
  • Alekto
    Alekto
    ✭✭
    ty Dani you are a life saver !
    Options
  • bmassiereb16_ESO
    bmassiereb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Just one question Danigod, is this the steam version of TESO ? :P
    Options
  • KiwiDomino
    KiwiDomino
    Soul Shriven
    I've created a torrent with my working ESO folder, if anyone needs it:

That is VERY kind of you. Thank you for going out of your way to help until the launcher is fixed.
    Options
  • Cpl_Picker
    Cpl_Picker
    Soul Shriven
    Well this has been quite the disappointment! Same issue here too, finally able to post on the forums about it since it takes days to get a forum invite I guess. Whatever excitement I had to play this game is fast fleeting. Doubt I'll even install it at this point.
    Options
  • Slane
    Slane

Thank you for the update and hopefully this gets fix soon, hopefully sooner than the tomorrow or the day's after .....

I am surprised this will take as long to fix unlike a lot of bugs this seems to a issue with your patching files ? don't you have backups ? can't you provide a temporay solution like DaniGod has kindly offered.

It shouldn't be impossible for you to manually provide the files we need until a fix comes in, this could be down via a direct download or torrents ect. Different if the fix was in a couple of hours but this has been since Monday and already you are saying it will be at least another day if not more. We are looking at 1 week for you to fix this issue I know thier could be more to fixing the issue but if the solution of DaniGod's works then I will be gobsmaked that you didn't offer something simalar on either Monday or Tuesday.

And thank you DaniGod for the help offered :) , downloading the files at the moment have a feeling it will finish first long before zenimax manage a fix.
    Options
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's sad when we get a fix from a fellow ESO player, before ZoS even has the capability of giving us a truthful update
    Options
  • deathbyscrandy
    deathbyscrandy
    Soul Shriven
    Can someone please helpo me with this file that Dani posted. It took me to mega sync and i have tried downloading the file but i keep getting a Blank page in the folder and i made the mistake of opening it with notepad and now it feels like i have hit a brick wall and i cannot get past this. I dont know how to get the actual folder and i cannot find anything on the internet to help me. I have been very frustrated with this whole deal and cannot belive ZENIMAX is letting it go probably a week now to get fixed. I have been waiting my only 2 days off for a forum key and here it is 1 hour before going back to work for 6 12 hour shifts before im off again and this has completely ruined my week. Would be amazing if someone could tell me the correct torrent to download or how to fix my problem so i to can play at least when i get off this week if i can figure the download out now.
    Options
  • Slane
    Slane
    I would recommend using the browser download in mega site once you have the file it is small you need to open it using torrent software, if you do a google search for torrent software with lots of free different verisons. you then run the torrent file with the torrent software and it will begin the file transfre.

The reason I am not recommending what torrent software to get as some are operating system dependant and others go down to preferance. but nearly all should do the job.
    Options