Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "ESO: A beautiful composition, being "sung" by tone deaf forklift mechanics."

Edited by Phinix1 on 18 April 2017 23:01
    Options
  • Insanepirate01
    Insanepirate01
    ✭✭✭
    Going to wait to see how many of these nerfs get reverted prior to going live before canceling subscription. They're pretty clever for dropping this after a crown sale. Now I feel obliged to spend all those crowns. It's like they can't leave the game as is ffs. Love this game, literally my favorite game (after dark souls) but with every patch they destroy it a bit more. Like how hard is it to buff nightblades buff stamina to be on par with Magicka and make sustain relevant. Every other game introduces buffs and nerfs where as zos is like destroyed temps and dks but guess what? We've added new decorations for you to normal dungeons yaay. They have no idea how to balance, just sweeping nerfs. Light bulbs broken? Let's burn the whole house down.
    Options
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What redguard has less than 15.8k stamina? The developers word their comments like a bunch of jerks... "a buff unless..." Complete lack of respect for the player base. We aren't idiots, if it walks like a nerf, looks like a nerf and quacks like a nerf, it's a nerf.
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have no idea how to balance, just sweeping nerfs. Light bulbs broken? Let's burn the whole house down.

So long as they sold you fire insurance first and have a new house ready to sell you I don't think they care.

Edited by Phinix1 on 18 April 2017 23:01
    Options
  • janusdef
    janusdef
    ✭✭
    Who told you to have 50 alts?

ZOS did when they gave me slots and options and told me to feel free to play whatever I wanted. I enjoy diversity, so I play many characters.
    Options
  • Zvorgin
    Zvorgin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    janusdef wrote: »

ZOS did when they gave me slots and options and told me to feel free to play whatever I wanted. I enjoy diversity, so I play many characters.

They also made it pretty clear alts are counted as inventory storage space last patch....
    Options
  • Fuxo
    Fuxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Many changes are good, but unfortunatelly many are badly implemented and poorly explained. Instead of doing right changes in right places, we have this chaos, which is really a horrible PR for the game. Hopefully things can still be reverted and reimplemented...
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO

There are 4 classes, you needed more than 4 why?

Also, nowhere has it ever been stated that you will always have room for your 20th alt.

Your very excessive alt count does not make ZoS greedy.
    Edited by masterbroodub17_ESO on 18 April 2017 22:08
    Options
  • janusdef
    janusdef
    ✭✭
    Zvorgin wrote: »
    They also made it pretty clear alts are counted as inventory storage space last patch....

Which hooray for people who were using alts as storage, double vault space (if ESO+); I actually don't mule, these are all toons I play, have ground gear for.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    templesus wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the majority of people saying they like the patch are sorcs and night blades? Curious...most curious....

i dunno about that. magblades got trashed this update. literally zero reason to play magblade with these changes the one redeeming feature of magblade Siphioning attacks has been violated, that class is done.
    Invictus
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    With every patch we've had a lot of sweeping changes. Speaking with respect only to PvP, ZOS doesn't do small tweaks, they try to change the game based on the existing PvP meta without foresight for the future. Right now we have a heavy armor, infinite sustain meta that's heavy on the ability to block and even still has a low time to kill. I really do not think that ZOS has thought through the implications of these changes. We are seeing a drastic global reduction to sustain that will push players to using light and medium armor while there is no consideration to correspondingly extending time to kill.

It's clear that people have not recognized the huge changes to caltrops for organized group PvP. I run a PvP guild that will have no problem stacking 8-10 caltrops on a breach. Even if those tick for 1k/s you are running through a hole that will be hit with siege while taking 8-10k/s and snared (I can't remember the snare, but is it 60%?). This is more worrisome to me than the current group destro ult meta.

I've mained DK in one form or another since I started playing this game and now I don't think I'll be playing it at all because of the helping hands and battle roar nerfs. At this point all three iconic DK abilities (helping hands, battle roar, and wings) have been taken to a point where they are not useful. Additionally, talons got a HUGE indirect nerf by the changes to dodge roll giving root immunity. The days of skillfully locking people down in meteor/inhale/banner/bats are done. They're gonna dodge roll out and I won't have a chance of catching them because of my poor mobility. Even igneous shield is useless for magDK and stamDK because the shield duration will be undone on the next light attack that starts a weave.

Small group PvP will be much more mobility-oriented now that healing from pocket magplars has been nerfed. You can't orbit around your healer now and need to ball up right in front. At this point that might be a job better performed using healing springs and combat prayer/blessings of restoration.

The block changes are horrible - when considered with the constitution changes they've effectively multiplied the cost by four. I'll admit that permablock was a problem, but this is not an adequate solution.

I'm pretty surprised that there are no changes to sorcerer even though I don't think it is as overpowered as people believe. In the new PvP meta they stand to be very, very strong.

I'm at work, but these are just a few of the changes that strike me right off the bat.

@Adenoma, @ZOS_GinaBruno The idea with the caltrops change is that you should not run into them. Caltrops in Cyrodiil, as in life, exist to buy time for the defenders by slowing down the attacking charge through choke points and across the courtyard.

Crucially, buying time as a defender breaks zergs by exhausting their momentum. At the very least, these caltrop changes will provide an effective, non EoF counter to zerg rushes through the outer FD and other such breaches.

Unlike the current destro ult meta, entering that caltrop deathtrap will be entirely voluntary. You don't get to choose where an attacker's destro+gap closer combo goes, but with such a small diameter caltrops will only be deathly effective on chokepoints. The destro ult meta is really about Eye of Flame following you and watching over the attacking charge. If anything, the caltrops change finally gives stamina users a broader counter to that meta. The huge diameter reduction is significant nerf that counteracts the improvements. The ability is small enough that it must be applied with precision, thought, and coordination, and those three should absolutely be what carries the day in Cyrodiil.

People will only die to those caltrops if they charge into them while the defenders are doing something else effective, like pouring oils. Only zerglings are going to do something like that, and they deserve those death recaps.

Lastly, caltrops now has the potential to be an effective stamina DoT in PvE. ATTENTION: PvE stamina buff right here.

I completely agree about time to kill, and I'm hoping the heavy sustain nerfs, even those to the DKs, will achieve that by forcing players to engage, fail, marshal resources, attempt again. More may be needed on the TTK front, though. Time will tell.
    PS4 NA AD ScourgeVivec Loading Screen Simulator 2017
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Breton magplar vet Trial Healer - Promoting wellness through self-reflection.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.
    Altmer magsorc PvE DPS - Scamp tramp and unrepentant lush.

"30s to eval"
    "Read the ******* lorebook."
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bladorthin wrote: »
    Here are the people that were invited to Zenimax a couple of moths ago to discuss Morrowind reactions to the PTS notes, thus far:

Deltia
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yZxFVvCiXU

Fengrush
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-uvmYxHBN0

More will follow I'm sure...[/q]

@Bladorthin

I'd challenge them to stick it out with their templars.

It seems a bit callow to spend so much time with a character, only to say: "Sorry darling, we need some time apart. The current meta doesn't favor you."
    Khajiit stamblade main - Walking the Two-Moons Path and robbing cute Breton boys.
    Argonian Tripot DK Cyrodiil Tank - One with the Hist and guarding cute Breton boys.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does khajit passive for extra damage from stealth apply to players? If not this is a waste of a passive and a race change token should be given to those folks with these races.
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HiImRex wrote: »
    lol @ "this patch is going to bring back skillful play" in pvp

it will do the opposite

Here's what the patch does in a nutshell-

huge nerfs to sustain on all fronts, hvy armor overnerf, the major stam sustain nerf (global cost increase... 30% cost increase on vigor!!!), nerf to the survivability mechanics of templars/DKs, nerf to the sustain mechanic of nightblade

Here's what that means-

players will generally do less damage - need for 3 of 4 classes to balance regen & damage, most likely through jewelry glyphs & mundus stone
    players will generally take more damage - heavy armor being so overnerfed means players will switch to medium/light and become squishier
    active healing will be less powerful - lower damage numbers and higher heal cost = less impactful active healing

Passive gameplay gets huge buffs as a result-

Passive DPS buffed via Proc Sets- 3.0.0 nerfs damage potential through increase in resource cost. Top-meta proc sets add high DPS without a corresponding resource cost, meaning that while everyone's global damage potential is nerfed, proc-set damage potential remains the same = straight and substantial buff to the power of proc sets

Passive Sustain buffed via Proc Sets- 3.0.0 similarly nerfs healing through increase in resource cost and also through the removal of major mending from the 2 classes that rely on major mending to provide tankiness. This makes sets like Troll King/Malubeth/Engine Guardian even more desirable than they are now

Sorcs master class-

Shield stacking gets buffed - since players will generally do less damage (or inversely have less sustain) shield stacking (which currently can sustain quite nicely against full damage mega sustain builds on live) is buffed as the result of this patch.

mSorcs will blow everyone up even faster - proper mSorc players can put intense pressure even on tanky heavy armor players. 3.0.0 nerfs heavy armor & sustain to the point where most players will be pushed into light/medium = 8k frag / curse / wrath / implosion clown fiesta all day everyday.

Dark Exchange barely touched, Sorcs still get to keep their big damage and have sustain - huge sustain nerf to everything vs. a 0.2 second cast time increase to dark exchange, arguably already the strongest resource management ability in the game on an already powerful class. What else needs to be said? Good luck bashing streak/BoL->Dark Deal spam, and ready your wives for your Fengrush Viper/Tremorscale full damage Stam Sorc overlords.

Proc Gankers rejoice-

Many more players in light/medium, most players with less burst or sustain. 1 hit procset ganking buffed as a result.

TLDR-

ORC + Troll King BIS for stam small scale any class
    Proc set / regen glyph new top tier meta for templar/DK/nightblade
    Sorc only viable 1vX class w/any real build options
    Sorc master race in general
    Procset gankers their close 2nd

Enjoy your "skillful" / "active" morrowind PvP

@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_RichLambert

1. We may need to reduce the base damage done by proc sets by 20% or so to compensate. Additional data will reveal the correct number.
    2. It might help to provide some insight on how these changes will affect magsorcs and stamsorcs. The notes, and even the developer comment, seemed sparse.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • janusdef
    janusdef
    ✭✭

Also, nowhere has it ever been stated that you will always have room for your 20th alt.

Well unless you plan on paying to respec from a stam build to a magicka build or just want to main one build only, yes? The long and short of it is diversity. Because you main one or two characters, hooray for you. I enjoy having options when I play so I play multiple characters. Some are trial specced, some solo, some for 4-mans, whatever I feel like doing. You are welcome to do whatever you feel like doing.

Putting a new class behind a paywall, I have no issue with. You want to play the expansive new "chapter" then you pay, if not, then not. But there are those of us who enjoy our alts and if we are going to pay for a new class, paying for slots just to play them (or deleting toons we have put time and effort into) seems silly. You are of course welcome to your own opinion, but that ends any further debate from me on this particular matter.
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Question:

Does this mean that Leeching Strikes will restore both health and stamina, or just stamina? Does the morphed ability continue to inherit the restorative properties of the unmorphed ability?
    9a1c38d3c666dfde4572d8e04fcd6e.png
    [*]Siphoning
    • Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now converts the ability into a Stamina ability and causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Stamina based on your character level.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to also restore Magicka based on your character level.
    • Siphoning Strikes:
      • This ability now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Health instead of Magicka or Stamina.
      • Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs to 20 seconds from 15 seconds.
        Developer Comments:
        This is a significant reduction to the Magicka and Stamina restored by these abilities, but the addition of Health restore should give Nightblades more healing to improve their survivability.

Also, has there been any discussion of adding a small heal restore/siphoning effect to Power Extraction, the stamina morph of Sap Essence? Currently it just does AoE damage and provides major brutality, while the magicka morph, Sap Essence, does AoE damage, provides major brutality, provides major sorcery, and restores health.

If we can get another stamina heal restoration class ability like this, it would add a great deal of credence to stamblade survivability though small-scale heal over time.
    Edited by waitwhat on 18 April 2017 23:31

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO

Well unless you plan on paying to respec from a stam build to a magicka build or just want to main one build only, yes? The long and short of it is diversity. Because you main one or two characters, hooray for you. I enjoy having options when I play so I play multiple characters. Some are trial specced, some solo, some for 4-mans, whatever I feel like doing. You are welcome to do whatever you feel like doing.

Putting a new class behind a paywall, I have no issue with. You want to play the expansive new "chapter" then you pay, if not, then not. But there are those of us who enjoy our alts and if we are going to pay for a new class, paying for slots just to play them (or deleting toons we have put time and effort into) seems silly. You are of course welcome to your own opinion, but that ends any further debate from me on this particular matter.

Right, because you needing to have a dozen alts is ZoS' fault? Kbai
    Edited by masterbroodub17_ESO on 18 April 2017 23:29
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    waitwhat wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Question:

Does this mean that Leeching Strikes will restore both health and stamina, or just stamina? Does the morphed ability continue to inherit the restorative properties of the unmorphed ability?
    [*]Siphoning
    • Leeching Strikes (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now converts the ability into a Stamina ability and causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Stamina based on your character level.
    • Siphoning Attacks (Siphoning Strikes morph): This morph now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to also restore Magicka based on your character level.
    • Siphoning Strikes:
      • This ability now causes your Light and Heavy Attacks to restore Health instead of Magicka or Stamina.
      • Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs to 20 seconds from 15 seconds.
        Developer Comments:
        This is a significant reduction to the Magicka and Stamina restored by these abilities, but the addition of Health restore should give Nightblades more healing to improve their survivability.
    If you read the spoiler text it becomes more apparent. The base ability will be health only, your morph of choice will determine whether it's Stamina or Magicka that it restores on top of that.
    Options
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    CP Nerfed
    Heavy Armor Nerfed
    Unlimited Resources Nerfed
    Cost Poisions Nerfed
    Permablock Nerfed

Unreal, amazing changes, we have been asking for this *** for a long time, now we can finally see the result of the playtest they did with players a few months ago. Time to put skill back in the game, gj ZoS

Agreed! As an altaholic, and primarily a crafter, at 360CP there is no reason for me to go into a CP PVP campaign if I want a fair fight. I appreciate leveling that "stat gain" from CP at 300, and also frontloading most the benefit in specific allocations.

Toning down Vigor, Heavy Armor, Crits from stealth, blocking, sustain.. all looks good to me.

Yeah ZOS is on the right track if casuals are happy while 700+cp guys with deep knowledge of the game are mad LOL
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    Ocelot9x wrote: »
    ManDraKE wrote: »
    CP Nerfed
    Heavy Armor Nerfed
    Unlimited Resources Nerfed
    Cost Poisions Nerfed
    Permablock Nerfed

Unreal, amazing changes, we have been asking for this *** for a long time, now we can finally see the result of the playtest they did with players a few months ago. Time to put skill back in the game, gj ZoS

Agreed! As an altaholic, and primarily a crafter, at 360CP there is no reason for me to go into a CP PVP campaign if I want a fair fight. I appreciate leveling that "stat gain" from CP at 300, and also frontloading most the benefit in specific allocations.

Toning down Vigor, Heavy Armor, Crits from stealth, blocking, sustain.. all looks good to me.

Yeah ZOS is on the right track if casuals are happy while 700+cp guys with deep knowledge of the game are mad LOL

You mean the meta players don't want the meta to change!?!?! Shocker!
    Options
  • Nazarousb14_ESO
    Nazarousb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I typically have your back ZOS but this is bad very bad!
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Question:

[*]Siphoning
    • Siphoning Strikes:
        Developer Comments:

Also, has there been any discussion of adding a small heal restore/siphoning effect to Power Extraction, the stamina morph of Sap Essence? Currently it just does AoE damage and provides major brutality, while the magicka morph, Sap Essence, does AoE damage, provides major brutality, provides major sorcery, and restores health.

If we can get another stamina heal restoration class ability like this, it would add a great deal of credence to stamblade survivability though small-scale heal over time. It would also make stamblade PvE tanking easier.

We could put enough into health to reach a decent number like 30k, something to survive most one and two shots, combine Sap Essence/Power Extraction with a single Vigor cast to counteract boss light attacks and DoTs, and use Leeching Strikes whilst circle-strafing the boss back-and-forth to achieve sustain. Higher stamina recovery will allow enough resource recovery such that we'd only need to drop shields for between five-ten seconds to maintain a comfortable threshold and have enough for shields up when the boss's heavy attack/special hitter comes due. We just have to keep eyes on the boss and eyes on our own feet constantly, and it should work.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    General
    • Sneak attacks no longer grant a bonus to Critical Damage when used against other players. Sneak attacks will continue to guarantee a Critical Strike and stun the target, and will also still grant a bonus to Critical Damage when used against monsters.
      Developer Comments:
      Even though Sneak attacks currently have a lower Critical Damage bonus against players than against monsters, they still allow you to burst another player down in a matter of seconds without granting them enough time to react. Removing the Critical Damage bonus against players grants victims of sneak attacks more counterplay.
    [/list]

Does this effect khajit and wood elf racial passives?
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Question:

[*]Siphoning
    • Siphoning Strikes:
        Developer Comments:
    If you read the spoiler text it becomes more apparent. The base ability will be health only, your morph of choice will determine whether it's Stamina or Magicka that it restores on top of that.

I mostly interpreted it that way, but official confirmation from the source would make me rest easier.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Question:

[*]Siphoning
    • Siphoning Strikes:
        Developer Comments:

If we can get another stamina heal restoration class ability like this, it would add a great deal of credence to stamblade survivability though small-scale heal over time. It would also make stamblade PvE tanking easier.

We could put enough into health to reach a decent number like 30k, something to survive most one and two shots, combine Sap Essence/Power Extraction with a single Vigor cast to counteract boss light attacks and DoTs, and use Leeching Strikes whilst circle-strafing the boss back-and-forth to achieve sustain. Higher stamina recovery will allow enough resource recovery such that we'd only need to drop shields for between five-ten seconds to maintain a comfortable threshold and have enough for shields up when the boss's heavy attack/special hitter comes due. We just have to keep eyes on the boss and eyes on our own feet constantly, and it should work.

Probably not, they hate anything stamina. Just look at the stamina morphs of Warden. Even their most recent additions with a chance to start fresh gives the finger to stamina builds.
    Options
  • Rockndude
    Rockndude
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    On the behalf of every customer who plays this game, PLEASE FIX THE ISSUES THAT MAKE THIS GAME UNPLAYABLE BEFORE ADDING ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!

Disconnections in highly populated areas and trials have occurred frequently since I started playing this game in December of 2015.

TLDR version of what I am about to say is that we do not care about aesthetics

1. Xbox NA Maw of Lorkaj has been completely messed up since Thieves Guild was released.
    2. Hel Ra Citadel is consistently disconnecting people on the first boss, Ra Kotu.
    3. Cyrodiil lag and disconnects run rampant. Mostly when 2 large groups are near each other (always).
    4. Maelstrom Arena disconnects destroy people's chances at score runs, no death runs, and is extremely frustrating even with simply trying to complete the arena. On a side note, RNG is awful when it is diluted the way it is. There is a phenomena described by psychologists as "learned helplessness" which happens when there is persistent failure to succeed leading to a sense of powerlessness and eventually leading to the organism to give up. In this situation, I persistently complete VMA and fail to succeed in acquiring sharpened weapons, feel powerless to extremely diluted RNG, and have given up and many share this experience with it.

There are many issues but these are ones that have been around for a long time and have gotten little to no attention from developers and it is very disheartening.
    Options
  • Kashya_Vulano
    Kashya_Vulano
    ✭✭✭
    This is disgusting. How do you make such horrible adjustments for combat? This is either a god awful marketing strategy, or your development team is just slapping stickers on abilities and hoping that the community responds in a positive way. Get your act together, ZOS.
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Question:

[*]Siphoning
    • Siphoning Strikes:
        Developer Comments:

Probably not, they hate anything stamina. Just look at the stamina morphs of Warden. Even their most recent additions with a chance to start fresh gives the finger to stamina builds.

We have had it rough for a while though, and I do like the "anything goes" mentality all this meta-upset and paradigm-shifting is causing. The thought "stamblade tanking" has got to make someone happy, or at least amused, over at ZOS, in a good way.

Honestly, at least for tanking, this makes hybrid builds more possible, since many non-damage dealing abilities no longer scale of the max stat. Even the magicka morph, Sap Essence, is an option, since it would be a decent recovery option that doesn't consume stamina, allowing the tank to spread health recovery across resource pools.

@ZOS_GinaBruno If they don't add health recovery to power extraction, perhaps make the health recovery of Sap Essence scale off character level as well, to make the morph more useful to stamblade tanks. Alternatively, if power extraction does acquire health recovery, that could scale off max level as well.

Walkers, those health recovery builds we're supposed to make might help us all now.

"30s to eval"
    Options
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam DK just got Wrobeled aka Rekt! Ouch...
    Options
  • waitwhat
    waitwhat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t3hdubzy wrote: »
    General
    • Sneak attacks no longer grant a bonus to Critical Damage when used against other players. Sneak attacks will continue to guarantee a Critical Strike and stun the target, and will also still grant a bonus to Critical Damage when used against monsters.
      Developer Comments:
      Even though Sneak attacks currently have a lower Critical Damage bonus against players than against monsters, they still allow you to burst another player down in a matter of seconds without granting them enough time to react. Removing the Critical Damage bonus against players grants victims of sneak attacks more counterplay.
    [/list]

Does this effect khajit and wood elf racial passives?

@t3hdubzy

Yes and no perhaps. We, as with everyone, will probably do less critical damage from stealth than we would otherwise, but our passive giving us larger total damage from stealth appear to remain unaffected.

In other words, it appears we'll do more damage from stealth than someone would without that passive, but the critical damage portion will be lessened per the patch notes. We may feel this a little less than others, at least the stamina users amongst us, due to the carnage passive.

"30s to eval"
    Options
This discussion has been closed.