Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Patch Notes v3.0.0

• HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ "this patch is going to bring back skillful play" in pvp

it will do the opposite

Here's what the patch does in a nutshell-

huge nerfs to sustain on all fronts, hvy armor overnerf, the major stam sustain nerf (global cost increase... 30% cost increase on vigor!!!), nerf to the survivability mechanics of templars/DKs, nerf to the sustain mechanic of nightblade

Here's what that means-

players will generally do less damage - need for 3 of 4 classes to balance regen & damage, most likely through jewelry glyphs & mundus stone
    players will generally take more damage - heavy armor being so overnerfed means players will switch to medium/light and become squishier
    active healing will be less powerful - lower damage numbers and higher heal cost = less impactful active healing

Passive gameplay gets huge buffs as a result-

Passive DPS buffed via Proc Sets- 3.0.0 nerfs damage potential through increase in resource cost. Top-meta proc sets add high DPS without a corresponding resource cost, meaning that while everyone's global damage potential is nerfed, proc-set damage potential remains the same = straight and substantial buff to the power of proc sets

Passive Sustain buffed via Proc Sets- 3.0.0 similarly nerfs healing through increase in resource cost and also through the removal of major mending from the 2 classes that rely on major mending to provide tankiness. This makes sets like Troll King/Malubeth/Engine Guardian even more desirable than they are now

Sorcs master class-

Shield stacking gets buffed - since players will generally do less damage (or inversely have less sustain) shield stacking (which currently can sustain quite nicely against full damage mega sustain builds on live) is buffed as the result of this patch.

mSorcs will blow everyone up even faster - proper mSorc players can put intense pressure even on tanky heavy armor players. 3.0.0 nerfs heavy armor & sustain to the point where most players will be pushed into light/medium = 8k frag / curse / wrath / implosion clown fiesta all day everyday.

Dark Exchange barely touched, Sorcs still get to keep their big damage and have sustain - huge sustain nerf to everything vs. a 0.2 second cast time increase to dark exchange, arguably already the strongest resource management ability in the game on an already powerful class. What else needs to be said? Good luck bashing streak/BoL->Dark Deal spam, and ready your wives for your Fengrush Viper/Tremorscale full damage Stam Sorc overlords.

Proc Gankers rejoice-

Many more players in light/medium, most players with less burst or sustain. 1 hit procset ganking buffed as a result.

TLDR-

ORC + Troll King BIS for stam small scale any class
    Proc set / regen glyph new top tier meta for templar/DK/nightblade
    Sorc only viable 1vX class w/any real build options
    Sorc master race in general
    Procset gankers their close 2nd

Enjoy your "skillful" / "active" morrowind PvP
    Edited by HiImRex on 18 April 2017 18:49
    Options
  • Tricks51074
    Champion Point Increase
    The Champion Point cap has been raised by a total of 30 points (10 in each red/blue/green constellation) for a maximum of 630 Champion Points. The Champion Point experience curve has been automatically adjusted with this new cap, so that earlier Champion Points require less experience and can be earned faster.

*Oh YAY! Newer players can catch up to my 3 years of playing even faster now!

Champion System Rebalancing
    The Champion System has undergone significant rebalancing in this update.
    • Stronger, more useful passives have had their maximum values reduced, while weaker, more niche passives have had their maximum values increased.
    • All passive values are now significantly more frontloaded and have much greater diminishing returns as you invest an increasing number of points into them.
    • The overall goal of these changes is to improve the balance and diversity of Champion Point picks, while also raising the power floor so that those with less Champion Points will be more effective.

Seriously?!?! I mean really is that the thought process?
    *Stronger passives have been REMOVED! Weaker passives as still so weak that niche builds are the only builds that will use them.
    *More front loaded and even greater diminishing returns. So, we are all looking at Jack of all trades and master of none builds?
    *How does making it harder to sustain raise the power floor? If anything it lowers the power floor and the power ceiling.

Skill Line Unlocking
    Newly-created characters will now have all skill lines hidden except for the 3 from their class, the goal being to improve a new player’s experience by reducing the initial number of skill line choices to a more manageable number.
    • Skill lines will now unlock when your character takes specific actions.
      • Armor skill lines unlock when you equip 3 pieces of a given armor type (light/medium/heavy).
      • Weapon skill lines unlock when you get a killing blow while the weapon is equipped.
      • Crafting skill lines are unlocked when you visit the appropriate crafting station.
      • Your racial skill line unlocks at level 5.
      • The AvA skill lines now unlock when you gain Alliance Points.
      • Other skill lines will continue to unlock as they did previously, such as the Mages Guild skill line when you join the guild.
    • We’ve also added some new UI features to help identify new skill lines:
      • When a skill line is added to the character, an exclamation mark will be displayed next to the Skills window.
      • Skill lines granted through quests will now display in the quest dialogue.
      • A message stating “New skill line gained” now includes an icon for the skill line.
    • Note: This feature only applies to newly created characters; all existing characters will be unaffected.

Played a new character and felt that the new tutorial left WAY too much out of the experience. I don't see how removing these skills and making them "unlockable" is better for new players. I think it is a confusing mechanic for the game play and should be looked at prior to going live

Adjusted Experience (XP) for Levels 1 – 50
    The experience needed to level from 1 to 50 has been adjusted. Earlier levels now require less experience to obtain, while later levels will require more.
    • The total time to level from 1 to 50 should generally remain unchanged, and anyone currently leveling should not see any decrease to their current level progress – in some cases you may see an increase in level depending on progress.
    • Additionally, all quests now provide more experience to help even the leveling time between those that complete quests versus simply killing monsters.

WHY!?!?!? People who already want to grind out a toon either go do Dolmen runs or Skyreach Catacombs. The stories in this game are very good. One of the reasons that I am still here.
    Even after leveling up my 16th or 17th toon, I still look forward to some of the quests. You want people to level quicker?
    Increase the EXP for the main story quests or the skill point quests in the zones. Double that EXP and people will do them because it will be faster than the rinse and repeat grinds. It will level new people quicker. And, it will let new people experience the full game instead of the mob grinds.
    *Also, if you are looking to reduce the grind for the people who are leveling up a 5th, 6th, or 14th toon, I have a suggestion: Give them a leveling token that can build up experience from the higher level toons they already have. The champion points are across the board for any character that you play over lvl 50. Have the leveling token do the same thing. It's not able to be traded or sold. The person can "cash-in" their leveling token from the trophies menu and add X amount of EXP to which ever character they are currently on. And, since the toons auto-scale from 50 to Max lvl of CP on the account. The toekn can only ever be used to level up toons that are less than 50!!!

Normal Mode Dungeon Trophies
    If you’ve ever wanted to display the head of a Daedric Titan on a wall in your home, you’re in luck! The Undaunted have started taking trophies home to memorialize their kills, and you are encouraged to do the same.
    • The final boss of every dungeon, Trial, and Arena now awards a unique Undaunted Trophy associated with one of the iconic monsters from the encounter. Similar to the Undaunted Busts already available in Veteran Mode, these can be placed once per home, and are account-wide.
    • To help keep things organized, there are now separate sub-sections of the Furnishings category for Undaunted Trophies and Undaunted Busts. Similarly, the Gallery section of the Housing Editor has separate subsections for each.

I know a lot of people could care less. But, there are just as many that will be dungeon chasing in order to get all of these busts for their homes. I like it, I can see buying a house just to set up my own trophy display house.

New ESO Plus Benefit: Double Bank Capacity
    ESO Plus members will now automatically receive twice the banking inventory slots. This includes both the base banking capacity as well as all bank slot upgrades purchased from Bankers or the Crown Store. That means 20 additional slots per upgrade instead of 10!
    • If your subscription lapses, your bank capacity will return to the standard limit. If this puts you over the limit, you will still be able to withdraw items, but will not be able to add items until you are no longer above the limit (similar to the way the Craft Bag currently works).

YYYYEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!! I love you, I love you, I love! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Additional Purchasable Character Slots
    With the release of Morrowind and the Warden class, we’ve added two more character slots up for sale in the Crown Store. This brings the new maximum character count to 14!

Hmmm... I pre-ordered Morrowind the day it was available! I would think that I should get at least one free character slot instead of having to buy another one. ESO+ perk could be get a free slot for every year of continuous membership. Anything besides loyal customers, like me, that have been a subscriber since before launch having to pay to get another slot. And Yes, I do have the crowns to purchase one, just don't think I should have to!
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    Peekachu99 wrote: »
    People are acting as if they ABSOLUTELY CANNOT sacrifice 400-600 spell or weapon power for cost reduction and a regen glyphs. Like really, how fast does stuff actually have to melt? If you're a bad dps, you shouldn't be doing Vet trials, period. Do normal ones. Same for VRoM, too. As far as other 'hard' content, I've done VMA with a tank build and it's so safe it's stupid--those bosses only have like 400K HP tops. That's with tank damage (1600 spellpower with major sorcery). It's actually my preferred method of VMA farming now, since it's so brainless and I can be so sloppy. And you're telling me that somehow tuned-dps builds are going to be asolutely crippled because they do 1-3K less dps per second when the average was already so astronomically high?

I don't think so. Getting 4K spellpower/ weaponpower with next to no tradeoffs is absurd. I'm glad they're being mean mommy here. Also, getting people to dust off Seducer or Willow's Path (both excellent and criminally underused sets since the meta exploded into a dps race), can only be good for the game.

Change is hard, but I think ZoS are on the right track here. I would expect a few capitulations and adjustments, though, before Morrowind goes live, based on the ocean of tears this has caused.

Seconded. Adapt and overcome, or don't. Either way it doesn't matter to me.
    Options
  • Tricks51074
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Repentance (Restoring Aura morph): This morph now restores Health and Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Resource. It also only restores Stamina to the casting Templar, but continues to restore Health to the casting Templar and his allies.

... ... Wait. So this restores NO stamina to my allies? That was... the entire reason I used it...

[Edit] Like zip, zadda, NONE?

Yep! Stamina playing characters were already on the outside looking in as far as trials we going and all. Now, not only will a Stamina player NEVER get into trials, the Magicka ones will die more to not being able to break out of stuns which leaves them standing in the red. Which means heals will have to be stronger and more often... oh wait healers can't do that now because the sustain is greatly reduced.
    Options
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »
    mafli1 wrote: »
    Perhaps heavy MagDK will no longer be the best choice. But think about a combination of Alteration Mastery (now working as intended), Syrabanne and Blood Spawn together with cost reduction glyphs on your jewelry... Put defensiv stance on your block bar and you are good to go...

Different playstyle can be fun :wink:

Back to the original light MagDK with robe... nice

Yeah will work definitly not, cause of your lack of healing :)
    You will hit like a noodle, while a sorc is gonna laugh on you, putting curse on you and starting soul assaulting you.
    Cause you run faster out of Stamina then a Orc can sprint.
    Like literally you have allready the lack of no gapcloser and you cant afford the grip which is yeah bugged "Enemy isnt on the same Area (thanks ZOS), also you cant afford the gapcloser from S/B Bar.
    So you get pretty roasted from evry class with range.
    I forgot to mention any kind of poison which will increase your costs :)

But good luck, trying that out,.

Chains much? With expedition buff it is a great gap closer. Don't know you class skills and complain... Casual.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
    Options
  • Firerock2
    Firerock2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aiphaton wrote: »

If you had so big struggle to kill an Dk you did something really wrong..

You've obviously never ran into an infinite sustain DK.

No one should be able to sustain being attacked by 5-6 ppl and walk away like nothing happened.

Seen it happen before and this was with all 600cp players doing everything they could and Dk never turned to fight. Just got out unscathed once the Zerg showed up and killed the guys fighting him.

I've seen all four classes do something like that. Helping Hands and Battle Roar were not a problem.
    Options
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kay1 wrote: »
    Swernik wrote: »
    PLEASE fix the streak bug of sorcerers!!!!!!!

Why? You realize 2 streaks will cost you the 30% of your Magicka pool (if you only have 39k) once the patch goes live?

They can keep it like that no one will use that skill anymore lol.

Mate, stop crying. Try some real skill Azura campaign and learn how to play. It is pathetic to see a good player behave like that.

PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
    Options
  • crystal_coppolab14_ESO
    I feel in general that you continued to need the crap out of the content so we can now solo dolmens, wb, even some parts of get dungeons so instead of just increasing the difficulty of the content, you're just nerfing random things. Unfortunately the more you keep nerfing classes, you're actually breaking the game. Also, the amount of armor sets you are including in this game is truly out of control and with the updates, many will become unusable. We get that you need to make money to keep going, but forcing people to buy the expansion and play a particular class and particular sets in order to make the game still fun isn't the best way to do it. Idk why it's so hard to listen to the people who actually play the game.
    Options
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps these patch notes are just the worlds worst-timed April Fool's joke. :D
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
    Options
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rittings wrote: »

We've put in hours upon hours for 2 years on this game, only to find a player can now come in and in one week be doing the content we've had to work towards for so long.

Even if that would be true, can you explain how it affects you if players with a lower cp level are doing content they can´t do before on a personal level? Guess what, nothing will happen...

Really i don´t get it and i am so tired of this moronic elitist mindset. Do you define yourself only through your gear and your cp points ? Or do you simply enjoy looking down on others because you have this shiny breastplate of doom and others have not ? If you played this game for 2 years you have a *** load of game play experience ahead of "new" players and if you mastered the harder content in eso than also a lot more skill. A "new" player will never be on your level, no matter what. Isnt´that worth far more ?

This patch is not the problem, your attitude is.

No... YOUR attitude is. I've worked hard and learned the game from the bottom up. Nothing elitist about it. Because now the game panders to new players - where was my pandering that early on? oh that's right - it didn't exist. It's not that lower players are being given buffs etc, its more that upper players are being brought DOWN to their levels to accommodate a more "balanced" gameplay.

Guess what? Life ain't balanced. You put work in, and you reap what you sow. I don't expect to turn on a video game like this and get sandbox mode from the get-go. It's not about being an elitist - you obviously have no clue what that means. It's about expecting a little loyalty for all the time and money we've invested already.

And we have guildies already walking into hard content and completing it with their low CPs - not because they are better players, but because we have been teaching them to get through it, and thanks to the pandering, they no longer need the best gear or CP to do so.

However... some of the VERY high end content is still beyond some of us - and this patch ensures that it will stay BEYOND us forever. We wait patiently for a few more CPs to squeeze us through content that's been so difficult to achieve, but when they raise CP they kick us in the nuts somewhere else. It's an abusive relationship we are in...
    Options
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So where is the luminous shards stun fix? And why the hell take away major mending from templars, they have absolute zero uniqueness now, no mobility, healing nerfed, damage nerfed since homestead patch, gave nothing to compensate, while sorc left untouched and dark deal is still too op.
    Options
  • janusdef
    janusdef
    ✭✭
    With the release of Morrowind and the Warden class, we’ve added two more character slots up for sale in the Crown Store. This brings the new maximum character count to 14!

cash-grab-970x546.jpg

Wow ZOS, way to CASH GRAB. Not only do you want us to fork up money for a new class; now, because that class will have several playable archetypes, those of us already at max character slots will just have to be content to either delete toons we've spent a lot of time and effort on, or keep throwing cash at you. GG, WP ZOS.

P.S. You realize having Race skill lines unlock at level 5 means anyone trying to test on PTS with a template toon will NEVER GET THE RACIAL PASSIVES FOR TESTING. Keep up the quality work.
    Options
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    West93 wrote: »
    So where is the luminous shards stun fix? And why the hell take away major mending from templars, they have absolute zero uniqueness now, no mobility, healing nerfed, damage nerfed since homestead patch, gave nothing to compensate, while sorc left untouched and dark deal is still too op.

But it does have a cast time and an active counter. No other class gets their resources back from a move with an active counter like this. I don't use it on my magic sorc. And just made a PVP stam sorc this weekend. But have been using venom arrow for the past year. I don't see an issue with it.
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaymorolis wrote: »
    Perhaps these patch notes are just the worlds worst-timed April Fool's joke. :D

If only.
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    janusdef wrote: »

cash-grab-970x546.jpg

Wow ZOS, way to CASH GRAB. Not only do you want us to fork up money for a new class; now, because that class will have several playable archetypes, those of us already at max character slots will just have to be content to either delete toons we've spent a lot of time and effort on, or keep throwing cash at you. GG, WP ZOS.

P.S. You realize having Race skill lines unlock at level 5 means anyone trying to test on PTS with a template toon will NEVER GET THE RACIAL PASSIVES FOR TESTING. Keep up the quality work.

Who told you to have 50 alts?
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO

We've put in hours upon hours for 2 years on this game, only to find a player can now come in and in one week be doing the content we've had to work towards for so long.

Even if that would be true, can you explain how it affects you if players with a lower cp level are doing content they can´t do before on a personal level? Guess what, nothing will happen...

Really i don´t get it and i am so tired of this moronic elitist mindset. Do you define yourself only through your gear and your cp points ? Or do you simply enjoy looking down on others because you have this shiny breastplate of doom and others have not ? If you played this game for 2 years you have a *** load of game play experience ahead of "new" players and if you mastered the harder content in eso than also a lot more skill. A "new" player will never be on your level, no matter what. Isnt´that worth far more ?

This patch is not the problem, your attitude is.

No... YOUR attitude is. I've worked hard and learned the game from the bottom up. Nothing elitist about it. Because now the game panders to new players - where was my pandering that early on? oh that's right - it didn't exist. It's not that lower players are being given buffs etc, its more that upper players are being brought DOWN to their levels to accommodate a more "balanced" gameplay.

Guess what? Life ain't balanced. You put work in, and you reap what you sow. I don't expect to turn on a video game like this and get sandbox mode from the get-go. It's not about being an elitist - you obviously have no clue what that means. It's about expecting a little loyalty for all the time and money we've invested already.

And we have guildies already walking into hard content and completing it with their low CPs - not because they are better players, but because we have been teaching them to get through it, and thanks to the pandering, they no longer need the best gear or CP to do so.

However... some of the VERY high end content is still beyond some of us - and this patch ensures that it will stay BEYOND us forever. We wait patiently for a few more CPs to squeeze us through content that's been so difficult to achieve, but when they raise CP they kick us in the nuts somewhere else. It's an abusive relationship we are in...

You are literally describing every mmo ever. Name one where there isn't any catchup mechanics of any kind whatsoever.

It's inevitable and necessary after a while. QQ moar.
    Options
  • templesus
    templesus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Has anyone else noticed the majority of people saying they like the patch are sorcs and night blades? Curious...most curious....
    Options
  • masterbroodub17_ESO
    templesus wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed the majority of people saying they like the patch are sorcs and night blades? Curious...most curious....

I'm neither, I can just see farther than the tip of my nose :D
    Options
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    This patch will be drastically changing both DK and Temps to a point where we're going to have to revert back to 1.6. Magicka DK and Temps will be feeling the changes just as hard as their stamina counter parts. Light and medium armor is going to be a nightmare with the basic butchering and removal of sustain. 2 things have to change @ZOS if you want these changes to stick. And they are gonna have to matter.

1) Major Mending for DK has to stay. I'm sorry, but it's the last class defining skill we have. You butchered wings, you just barely made dragon blood worth while, battle roar's nerf blows but I'll just have to play smarter. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T PUT THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF IGNEOUS

2) Proc sets (Like everyone in all of ESO screaming like a broken record) has to change dramatically. You want sustain choices in medium and light armor? Viper/Veli/Widowmaker is going to be a gankers wet dream next patch. Unless you enjoy the Elder Procs Online and you think your newer player base will enjoy people dying to one move (I.E. Puncture from Tremorscale and Viper).

Heavy armor has needed a nerf, but wrath is what killed it from the beginning. Black Rose is going to be the only way to *AGAIN* use heavy armor. If it can even stick, I miss when I could use medium armor and bow/2H on a DK DoT build. But I can't because proc sets will essentially one-shot me. If not one shot, then into execute range. It's why ALL of us wore heavy armor anyway. To avoid dying in 1 hit. Removing procs and resorting back to actually having to care about your stats and damage will make the game more competitive for everyone. I don't even dare step foot in battle grounds until sets like this have been addressed. Because people who are so blood thirsty to win will put on as much cheese as they can to climb to the top. I've met them, I've seen them. And that is not who I wanna fight against in a 4v4v4. #MakeESOGreatAgain!
    Edited by Machete on 18 April 2017 20:15

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
    Options
  • hgds3
    hgds3
    Soul Shriven
    bye bye stam nb
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remove the spell/ weapon dmg from heavy to begin with lol, not the sustain.

Zos logic

zos want to Change the jaggernauts... yea lets take the sustain rahter the actuall Problem, dmg
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • VirtualElizabeth
    VirtualElizabeth
    ✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Repentance (Restoring Aura morph): This morph now restores Health and Stamina based on your character level instead of your Max Resource. It also only restores Stamina to the casting Templar, but continues to restore Health to the casting Templar and his allies.

... ... Wait. So this restores NO stamina to my allies? That was... the entire reason I used it...

[Edit] Like zip, zadda, NONE?

This - totally this! As a Magicka Templar I found absolutely no use for this skill except when running in groups. So what's the point in even slotting it now??

For the record, I don't have an issue with the BOL change - I tend to stand towards the back when in groups due to the camera limitations. But this nerf to Sacred Ground does NOT make me happy - this is what gave the Templar an edge as a viable and sought after healer class. I get you want to promote the Warden but why take away from the Templar - make us equal in terms of healing abilities!

Why you killin' my beloved Templar class ZOS?

@ZOS_GinaBruno Please let the powers that be that one of ESO's biggest Cheerleaders/Fangirls is not happy with this!
    Edited by VirtualElizabeth on 18 April 2017 20:32
    @ElizabethInTamriel; @ElizabethInESO
    NA/PC
    Eleanour Masterham - Breton Templar
    Elise Masterham - Breton Magicka Nightblade
    Elinora Valen - Dunmer MagDK
    Elsa Masterham - Breton Mag Warden
    Options
  • Gomumon
    Gomumon
    ✭✭✭
    I cancelled my Morrowind pre-order and ESO Plus. Bitching isn't going to be enough. If you're tired of ZOS's pandering to new/casual gamers, making early adopters and veterans feel like they wasted time, and/or the perpetual dump they take on PVE to pacify crybabies in PVP, then I'd urge you to do the same!

Speak with your money. When they see a flood of PVPers flock to For Honor and PVErs to a co-op RPG/adventure game, they'll stop screwing with people who give them the most money.
    Edited by Gomumon on 18 April 2017 20:51
    Options
  • Jhalin
    Jhalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just a way for ZoS to force people to buy the expansion so they can have a Warden, the new only viable healer in the game

Awful patch and it's gonna kill the game for a lot of people
    Options
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    janusdef wrote: »

cash-grab-970x546.jpg

Who told you to have 50 alts?

Who told him not to?

Maybe he used all character slots before the new class was announced.
    Options
  • agegarton
    agegarton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'll live with the changes. We will all be in the same boat and I can see that the changes might - might - encourage a bit more creativity and diversity.

HOWEVER....... you seem to be saying that the hefty price of Morrowind does NOT include an additional character slot, but I can buy one if I want.

I have two accounts. I pay for both to have ESO plus membership. Asking loyal subscribers to pay twice, effectively, for the same update (I'm still not sure why I'm not getting this for my subscriber fee.......) is taking the absolute pissington.
    Options
  • Gomumon
    Gomumon
    ✭✭✭
    What I don't get is that if they want FAST PACED gaming and don't want endless battles, why wouldn't they RAISE the damage and LOWER the sustain? Doing both is still going to make the fights drawn out... but instead people will be spamming heavy attacks with 100 into single target and the rest into penetration or shattering blows, using DW, Kena, and Seargeant/Sunderflame or that new set that does Daedric damage or whatever with heavy attacks, with Damage Magicka IX poisons. -_-
    Options
  • Kirky
    Kirky
    ✭✭✭
    Was so hoping for a magblade rework and buff this patch... polar opposite.
    @Kirky_Lad [EU/AD]
    Options
  • Blackfyre20
    Blackfyre20
    ✭✭✭✭
    [*]Sacred Ground: This passive ability now grants Minor Mending instead of Major Mending when you are standing in your Cleansing Ritual, Rune Focus, or Rite of Passage areas of effect.
    Developer Comments:
    With a similar goal to reducing uptime on Major Mending as noted with the Igneous Shield change, Templars having 100% uptime on Major Mending by just standing within their areas of protection is stronger than we’d like and is one of the reasons they are the most desirable healer in endgame situations. We’ve changed the bonus to Minor Mending instead, but have increased the bonus from the Mending passive to compensate slightly.
    [/list]
    [/list]

The increase to the mending passive has no effect at all whatsoever on stamplars, thanks for keeping us in mind though
    Buff Soft Caps
    Options
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if-you-read-0spkx7.jpg
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
    Options
This discussion has been closed.