Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    Samadhi wrote: »
    When will we finally get an option to disable the hideously obnoxious Notifications when guild members complete trials?

There's an addon by @Garkin which displays a optional cha message instead of the notification.

It is called No, Thanks You

I don't know if I can thank you enough. Downloading right now because those notifications were SUPER annoying.

Don't thank me, thank garkin for creating this addon. ;)
    Options
  • jchaseub17_ESO
    jchaseub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    grimsfield wrote: »
    -When are houses coming?

I agree. The percs could include upgrades, and the ability to repair your own created armor. A feature like that could possibly warrant another 6-mo subscription!
    Options
  • jchaseub17_ESO
    jchaseub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Is there a plan to enable the self-repair of self-made of armor?
    Options
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is there a plan to enable the self-repair of self-made of armor?

there are armor repair kits available in game, tho they are bit of a rip-off compared to NPC repair...
    this is to protect game from bots i believe.
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the maps, can we have a marker that actually points to where we actually need to go?, not just to the nearest door. (a marker on the map would do, I can figure it out).

Can we have dyes for weapons?, we don't like purple swords.

Why when I learnt Barbaric and Ancient elf Motifs on a character, did I stop finding Copper and Paladium (racial stones)?
    Prior to one of my learning it, a lot of the desks and chests in houses and banks had them (about one in five), since learning it they have amost disappeared completely.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Question: I play sorc, i love it, but... So will rebalance give to sorcerers some new builds, not only crushing shock. Cause it's a bit weried, i cant use my abilityes from Sorc lines, cause they just make my DPS lower. I rly want to throw Crystal shards and do some blows and explosions that can be usefull in solo-target long fights, but i can't! Cause my dps become lower.

Well, I've heard from ESO live that we will get some Pet-Builds. Ok, that's nice and can reanimate an almost dead skillline (I've already prepared by training all summoning skills in all morphs and Daedric Curce same way to test it as fast as i can). But what about some projectile oriented? :smile:

I'm interested in this one as an High End PvE player. Trials and Difficult Modes, Achievements in Vet Dungeons and so on. It's a pitty that now mostly Sorcs have PvE DPS rly lower then DK's and NB's. Even Templars can make some burst dmg more (but will have some mana deficit after, and it's not an option during long fight).

And yes, The Serpent Trial HM is GREAT! Do more such stuff plz :blush:
    All said facts are my own and my raid expirience and can be possibly wrong, cause of great ammont of possibilities of Skill Building and absolute absence of any decent DPS/HPS Meter.
    Edited by Fecius on 22 December 2014 13:37
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
    Options
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have any other plans for the future of PvP except for the Imperial City (in terms of raw content, not skills or similar things)?
    Edited by Sublime on 22 December 2014 15:28
    Options
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we have some sort of ZOS managed official poll/voting system in place where players can decide on what stuff needs to be introduced/fixed before other things?
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why did ZOS decide to implement a flat 30 Champion Points for every VR player regardless of VR level instead of rewarding a fixed amount of Champion Points for each VR level, such as 2?
    Options
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    Why did ZOS decide to implement a flat 30 Champion Points for every VR player regardless of VR level instead of rewarding a fixed amount of Champion Points for each VR level, such as 2?
    On ESO Live they say we gain roughly 1 point per hour, but you're talking about 30 points instead of doing any conversion from XP to champion points?
    o i c that is quite a reversal: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/143784/champion-system-clarification
    Edited by glak on 23 December 2014 18:08
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    glak wrote: »
    LonePirate wrote: »
    On ESO Live they say we gain roughly 1 point per hour, but you're talking about 30 points instead of doing any conversion from XP to champion points?

Oh, I think this initial distribution of Champion Points is a complete crock of **** and is an indisputable reversal of previous promises from ZOS. I simply wanted to know why they opted for a lump sum distribution for all VR players instead of rewarding players for the XP they actually earned, albeit in a simple X points per VR level type of distribution. Of the three distribution methods mentioned, ZOS chose the worst possible one.

Individually, the employees at ZOS seem to be intelligent, competent and in love with the game. Collectively, they repeatedly make some of the worst decisions imaginable. It's mystifying and exceptionally frustrating to players.
    Edited by LonePirate on 23 December 2014 18:09
    Options
  • prototypefb
    prototypefb
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are we gona see tokens(or even better - reputation) to spend in NPC shop to buy exact armor part with trait and motif(including, perhaps, unique motifs) of our choice?
    Lately people feel frustrated of current rewarding system, chance to get perfect part for their build is next to impossible.
    I'd suggest keep random drops but add dungeon reputation score or tokens on top of that for players to exchange for goodies(bound) @ NPC outisde each dungeon.
    customer satisfaction would be (*) (*) (*) (*) (*)
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are the chance you're going to fix the current Guild Kiosk system to prevent guilds from hyper inflating the kiosk prices with raffles and guild bank donations? Barring that, how long til all the Gold duppers run out of the gold they're supplying to inflate the market with?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • HellRazeD
    HellRazeD
    Why do you hate Australians?

Im speaking about the cost of the game and two pets, namely the Wolfhound and Scrib pets, to Australians. We paid the most for the preorder of the game - and then had to upgrade if we wanted the imperial edition because not enough hard copies of the imperial edition were send to Australia to meet demand (do you know what I paid for Molag Bal?). So we paid through the nose for that. When the Steam edition came out with the Wolfhound pet, there was the option to get it instead with a purchase of a figurine from Symbiote. So I either have to pay AGAIN for the game, and again pay more than anyone else because Australian steam prices are higher than US, or I have to buy a statue from the US, be charged extortionist costs for postage, and then have to deal with insane dollar conversions? Thanks a lot. You guys really hate your Australian players dont you.

Im serious, its $18 postage for a 3 inch vinyl figurine! That effectively almost DOUBLES the cost of the thing, and then the conversion rate takes it to $64AUD for a 3 inch figure! Its the same for both the Fighters Guild and the Nord statues and just as painful. I may as well have bought the game 4 times over for what we would be charged.

I am a day one player, played in Beta, Imperial edition. Sorry my loyalty isnt good enough. Maybe a $7 - $12 charge for IE players to get these little pets would be nice, like the palomino but restricted, because those of us in Australia are being wrung dry! $64 for a figurine to get a dog, or buy another copy of the game, after already paying $128 for the game as a pre-release. You got a lot of nerve, Zenimax!
    Options
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you hate Australians?

So Zenimax is to blame for your countries import taxes, Exchange Rates and shipping costs now? Why did this need to have a separate thread as well?
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
    Options
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Hi again everyone!

Just yesterday our guild members managed to figure out that Sorc Desintegration passive damage is based on ur .... surprise-surprise... Maximum HP!

Will it be reworked some how? It's strange for DPS ability to be based on tanky staff... It took 9 monthes for us to find this link ;) And it was fun too :D

For a tank with 3800 HP DMG value is about 2000.
    For an average DPS with about 2500 HP DMG valuse is about 1200.
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fat_Cat45 wrote: »
    1. When crafting Crits timer be fixed? (Resets at 1:00am server time not every 20 hours)
    2. When the achievement icon for 'I Like M'aiq' be fixed (shows fishy sticks)
    3. When new crafting set be added (dwemer set was fun but want more!
    4. Will there be more Woodworking options to make for shields? (Tower, round, kite, buckler (small round)
    5. Will there be Solo options for Group zones?
    6. Why no costume reward in mailbox for reaching Vet14?
    7. Cats as a pet?
    8. Cats as a mount?
    9. Dyes for mounts?
    10. Fishing pole upgrades?

Here's your cats for pet answer: http://i57.tinypic.com/1dy6xi.jpg

@Fat_Cat45 Thx!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fecius wrote: »
    Hi again everyone!

Just yesterday our guild members managed to figure out that Sorc Desintegration passive damage is based on ur .... surprise-surprise... Maximum HP!

Will it be reworked some how? It's strange for DPS ability to be based on tanky staff... It took 9 monthes for us to find this link ;) And it was fun too :D

For a tank with 3800 HP DMG value is about 2000.
    For an average DPS with about 2500 HP DMG valuse is about 1200.

So they scaled off health instead of magicka ?
    eek.
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
    Options
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So with the 1.6 patch and all it's changes coming soon...how is the spellcrafting system coming along and is it going to be designed or reworked with the 1.6 changes in mind?
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
    Options
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Can we have some sort of ZOS managed official poll/voting system in place where players can decide on what stuff needs to be introduced/fixed before other things?

ZOS HIRE THIS GUY!! He already has WAY better ideas than your team!
    Options
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    When will the new FC's get implemented and how will they work?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    When will the new FC's get implemented and how will they work?
    Only assumptions, but based on what they've said before:
    • They will be implemented with Imperial City in 1.7 [<< there's no guarantee that IC is coming in 1.7]
    • You will only be able to res at them if you die within their radius
    • Once you have res'd at one, you cannot res at one again for [x] seconds
    • Their exclusion radius will be smaller
    Other things have been suggested, but I'm pretty sure those are the features they said they were working on.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Dazin93
    Dazin93
    ✭✭✭✭
    What will it take to get my money refunded since I resubscribed for 6 months in November based on your developers statement in October?
    Edited by Dazin93 on 24 December 2014 23:42
    Options
  • HairyFairy
    HairyFairy
    ✭✭✭✭
    What in the actual *** is going on with the new champions system? And why is there so much rage about it? and why don't you do something about it?
    Hello darkness my old friend

HairyFairy- MagNB
    Scary-Fairy- MagDK
    HairyFairy's Kitty- StamNB
    Your a Lizard Hairy- MagSorc
    Jarl HairyFairy- StamDK
    Lord HairyFairy- MagPlar
    Craazy Fairy- StamSorc
    HairyFairy The Colossus - StamPlar
    Thanos Ender of Worlds - Stamcro
    Necro-*** - Magcro
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Will there be barber (change appearance) and Rename character options in the future?

Or name swap. swap name of 2 of your characters.

Move characters up and down character list
    Edited by randolphbenoit on 25 December 2014 19:06
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • datocus
    datocus
    Can I have a pet dragon? I mean can we all have a pet baby dragon?
    Options
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the new facial animation system going to become available for mac users?

I apologize if this has been answered before, but I was really looking forward to seeing the new system in action. (I know, I know, macs aren't great for gaming, but I'm a graphic designer, and clients take macs more seriously. Plus, windows is clunky and annoying, so be still your snark.)

Thanks for your response, and happy holidaze!
    Options
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the changes coming to sorc pets (WOOHOO!!!) I have a pretty big question:

Will their crit chance come from our highest crit pool or will each pet pull from a specific crit pool (weapon crit or spell crit)?

Abilities:

Will there be an option for Mage's Light to morph for weapon crit increase and draw from the stamina pool instead of magicka pool?
    Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the next phase for facial details like for emotions?
    Options
  • Huggernaut
    Huggernaut
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ask us anything?

- Ok, why do you continually keep sabotaging your own game?

- Why don't you have eparate pvp and pve rulesets? so you don't keep pissing everyone off everytime you "fix" something.

- Why on earth did you change ultimate to the ridiculous new system? there was nothing wrong with the old one!, sure, people might not have been able to explain it easily, but it worked just fine! who cares HOW it worked, because it WORKED!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.