Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mortuum wrote: »
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Exactly HOW is the Justice System going to affect vampires and werewolves? WILL vampires be KOS to guards at Stage 4? WILL there be any changes to the Stage timers to account for the affects of the Justice System on vampires? WILL there be a way to disguise vampirism? WILL transformed werewolves be KOS to guards? How long will their "heat" last after they transform back to human?

Exactly HOW many times you are going to spam forums with same idiotic question? Jess already said you are wrong so maybe its time to shut up?

ZOS_JessicaFolsom admin
    December 15 Staff Post

So it's been confirmed that vampires in Stage 4 will be considered "criminals" once the Justice System is implemented.

Confirmed where? And when? We're still working out the details of how the Justice System will impact werewolf and vampire players.

Not the brightest way to respond to a post in an "Ask us anything" thread.

Considering Paul Sage's words about guards 'not liking' transformed werewolves and 'phase 4' vampires, it's a legit question. Jessica' s remark only make it a more legitimate question.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question:

Is work still being done to make First Person play more viable in a wider variety of situations? I know that, at one time, it was mentioned that this was being looked at. For example, I was wondering if anything is being done to make "stun" notification in first person more evident than just greying out the action bar.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do you like Fishsticks?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    Do you like Fishsticks?
    latest?cb=20090630001341
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • AlexDougherty
    AlexDougherty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    On the maps, can we have a marker that actually points to where we actually need to go, not just to the nearest door??

I'm getting fed up of heading in the wrong direction just because the game is pointing at a door. I'm a reasonably intelligent person, I can figure out how to get there on my own, I just want to know where there is.
    People believe what they either want to be true or what they are afraid is true!
    Wizard's first rule
    Passion rules reason
    Wizard's third rule
    Mind what people Do, not what they say, for actions betray a lie.
    Wizard's fifth rule
    Willfully turning aside from the truth is treason to one's self
    Wizard's tenth rule
    Options
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will the vendors in Cyrodiil sell blue VR14 mystery boxes?
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, when can we get Divorce? I got married (way too young lol) to a player but due to a medical injury she not online in months (so in game I say she legally pasted on). Its time for me to move on!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heres one.. Any chance you will EVER make it so, when I am logged into the forums and click a link to the ESO website main page, it will know I am old enough to actually READ THE MAIN PAGE? (It just happened now when I opened the launcher and clicked the link to the Tamriel Town Crier.)
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    1. Are there plans to make fishing more useful?
    2. Are we going to see any justice system inspired emotes for RPers?
    3. Is there a possibility to get some lore-friendly holiday events?
    4. Can we expect to see a "barbershop" like system for changing character appearance?
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    The Flash Mob guild. Bringing the absurd to ESO
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4. Can we expect to see a "barbershop" like system for changing character appearance?

1.Yes provisioning revamp 1.6. Actually WATCH the last ESO live.
    2. Doubt it
    3. soo many other things have priority right now,bugs, lag, justice, DB/TG, Imp City.
    4. Yes, its there RIGHT NOW. Its called delete your character and start over.

Sigh.. these same questions.. OVER and OVER and OOOOOVVVERR.

Can we make it so, before a poster posts a message, it will do a search for key words and ask them if they read this or that linked article?
    Edited by Darlgon on 18 December 2014 20:47
    Options
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

1.Yes provisioning revamp 1.6. Actually WATCH the last ESO live.
    2. Doubt it
    3. soo many other things have priority right now,bugs, lag, justice, DB/TG, Imp City.
    4. Yes, its there RIGHT NOW. Its called delete your character and start over.

Sigh.. these same questions.. OVER and OVER and OOOOOVVVERR.

Can we make it so, before a poster posts a message, it will do a search for key words and ask them if they read this or that linked article?

Could I get a time stamp for 1.6 provisioning revamp part where they mention fishing? I watched the last eso live (and participated in the drinking game) but I might have missed the mention of fishing.

I also understand that there are many, much higher priority issues they need to address. Those questions have already been asked so often and most have their own recent and very active threads. I am sure they are aware of the issues with lag and bugs and they have not only been actively discussing the justice system (which was a primary topic on the last eso live) but have a separate question thread for it.

Overall, could you please tone down the aggression. Just trying to ask a couple questions in the Ask Us Anything thread. And yes, I am also aware some of these questions have been asked before. Just as questions like "Are you fixing Cyrodiil lag?" and "What impact does the justice system have on me? I am a werewolf/vampire/fairykin!"

Please do link that time stamp though.
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I get a time stamp for 1.6 provisioning revamp part where they mention fishing? I watched the last eso live (and participated in the drinking game) but I might have missed the mention of fishing.

Please do link that time stamp though.

Fine.. I scanned thru the videos for you. It is actually Episode Six.. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uuyb3KJU7k4&list=PLZng8hzxXSt6-402bM1G2UuZbtnlrMn0z&index=6) start at 31:00, where they talk about Provioning Revamp for update Six. Pause at 34:30, go the the bathroom, grab a drink and then turn up the volume for Kais question.
    Edited by Darlgon on 18 December 2014 22:46
    Options
  • Bloodystab
    Bloodystab
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) There are any plans for being able to buy Game time as ingame item? (Like Wildstar CREED, even WoW plan this in near future) Imho its good way to prevent blackmarket.

2) Any chances to have tool similar to Creation Kit for community to create some Machinimas? :smile:
    Options
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This question I think is a fairly critical one with regards to the new Champion System:

How do you keep a level playing field in the game when Vet players can pour champion points into newly created alts, while brand new players to the game cannot?
    Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caroloces wrote: »
    This question I think is a fairly critical one with regards to the new Champion System:

How do you keep a level playing field in the game when Vet players can pour champion points into newly created alts, while brand new players to the game cannot?

You need to repost this under the Champion Point line, because you are right, It is pretty critical.. especially for AVA under 50 campaigns.
    Options
  • ers101284b14_ESO
    ers101284b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I know you guys have been working hard on console but now with all this Sony stuff going on are you still planning on sticking with the PS4 version? I mean they keep getting hacked, they have been threatened, and their execs ticked off so many people that no one wants to help. So basically is it still wise to release it for a console of a business that is looking like its screwed?
    Options
  • Mortuum
    Mortuum
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mortuum wrote: »
    Exactly HOW is the Justice System going to affect vampires and werewolves? WILL vampires be KOS to guards at Stage 4? WILL there be any changes to the Stage timers to account for the affects of the Justice System on vampires? WILL there be a way to disguise vampirism? WILL transformed werewolves be KOS to guards? How long will their "heat" last after they transform back to human?

Exactly HOW many times you are going to spam forums with same idiotic question? Jess already said you are wrong so maybe its time to shut up?

ZOS_JessicaFolsom admin
    December 15 Staff Post

So it's been confirmed that vampires in Stage 4 will be considered "criminals" once the Justice System is implemented.

Confirmed where? And when? We're still working out the details of how the Justice System will impact werewolf and vampire players.

Not the brightest way to respond to a post in an "Ask us anything" thread.

Considering Paul Sage's words about guards 'not liking' transformed werewolves and 'phase 4' vampires, it's a legit question. Jessica' s remark only make it a more legitimate question.

Not really, apart from this person asking same question all time, making mistakes with his/her statement, Jess answering that they are still thinking about how to implement it, its not top 10 question we want answer for really, there are bigger issues with game then that mate.
    Not trying to argue/get into fight. Its just not something we really need to know, considering Zeni dont know themselves yet.

Options
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    I have a couple questions (I'll put the questions in bold to help you navigate my wall of text:

1) My original thread for this question is here if you'd like to read the long version. Would you be able to give us an idea of what effect the Ritual customization option will have on different types of spellcrafted abilities (e.g., Conjuration, Destruction, buffing, etc.)?

2) Some of my fondest memories from my time playing Final Fantasy XI are of challenging massive monsters with my linkshell (FFXI equivalent of a guild) which sometimes took hours and meticulous strategy to defeat. My first time fighting Kirin in that game took roughly 2 hours, 30+ people, and several players swapping in and out of the main group while others recovered and fought the boss' pets. I was amazed by the organization it took to coordinate everyone effectively; but the best part was that the linkshell's unofficial videographer filmed the entire fight and put together a great movie with some group shots at the end. I'd love to build memories like that in ESO. Are there any plans to add large-scale monsters to the game that require equally large-scale time and strategy commitments? Call me crazy, but there's just something so appealing about defeating giant dragons...

I'm looking forward to today's show! I rarely get out of work early enough to catch more than the last few minutes.
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Caroloces wrote: »

You need to repost this under the Champion Point line, because you are right, It is pretty critical.. especially for AVA under 50 campaigns.

And make that 3. I see this being a major issues too.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on 19 December 2014 18:45
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
    Options
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many naps could a khajiit catnap is a khajiit could catnap naps?

Separate key binds for weapon 1 and 2 were reported to being worked on, any status update?

There have been complaints about grouping and suggestions to imorose it along with cross faction dungeons and trials , what is the current road map to improve the party system?

There have been several requests to add in action/violence/gore graphics and FX, including suggestions for weapon death animations and dungeon boss death animations , can we expect to see some more bad ass effects/cut scenes in the future along these lines?

Edited by HeroOfNone on 19 December 2014 19:45
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ & @ZOS_JasonLeavey‌ : Excellent job answering the questions on ESO Live during this segment. Thanks! Many of those questions were ones that I wanted to ask.

P.S. - I do want to point out, for future reference, that "lord richter" is easy to say. :smile:

Options
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate all the info today... It was packed for sure. Best episode to date.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate all the info today... It was packed for sure. Best episode to date.

No kidding. This was like two ESO Live episodes. It was so long that I thought I might have to call in sick on Monday. :smile:

Not complaining, mind you.

Options
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Will the pet Critical Strike scale off of my Spell Crit or Weapon Crit?
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
    Options
  • meg1972
    meg1972
    ✭✭✭
    the Charactercreation as offeline or Browsertool, to try out looks and even skillpoint-spending????
    Options
  • Ragemar
    Ragemar
    ✭✭✭
    With the Justice system will you allow us to sneak around town on the rooftops. Atm you just auto slide down and while it is great for a "safefall" drop from a high place it isn't very sneaky sneaky.
    Options
  • Caroloces
    Caroloces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the Justice system will you allow us to sneak around town on the rooftops. Atm you just auto slide down and while it is great for a "safefall" drop from a high place it isn't very sneaky sneaky.

A touch of Assassin's Creed would be awesome! Could you imagine that?
    Options
  • Samadhi
    Samadhi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    When will we finally get an option to disable the hideously obnoxious Notifications when guild members complete trials?
    "If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion." -- the 14th Dalai Lama
    Wisdom is doing Now that which benefits you later.
    Options
  • Sublime
    Sublime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Samadhi wrote: »
    When will we finally get an option to disable the hideously obnoxious Notifications when guild members complete trials?

There's an addon by @Garkin which displays a optional cha message instead of the notification.

It is called No, Thanks You
    Options
  • kallistiGAD
    kallistiGAD
    ✭✭✭
    Sublime wrote: »
    Samadhi wrote: »

There's an addon by @Garkin which displays a optional cha message instead of the notification.

It is called No, Thanks You

I don't know if I can thank you enough. Downloading right now because those notifications were SUPER annoying.
    Argonian Maids Gone Wild
    Options
This discussion has been closed.