ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• Garwulf
    Garwulf
    ✭✭✭
    I am bored...... apart from Grinding (crafting pledges, Undaunted pledges) there is effectively no new content f ( will also include PVP as it had essentiually not chagerd in 10 months). Yes there is Craglon but the forced Group content is a big problem.
    Sure Zenimax has decided to do a leveling overhaul but at the same time put everything else on the back burner. Meanwhile Crafting sucks and going no where . Spend 10 months leveling crafting and a dungeon grinder can get better equiptment in a matter of days.

Why cannot we have better content than pledge grinding coming through whilst the essentially irrelevant Champion sytem is labouriously and controversially put into place. Surely decent content should be driving this game. Supposedly the reason the game is pay-through-the-nose as opposed to free-to-play

Options
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Garwulf wrote: »
    I am bored...... apart from Grinding (crafting pledges, Undaunted pledges) there is effectively no new content f ( will also include PVP as it had essentiually not chagerd in 10 months). Yes there is Craglon but the forced Group content is a big problem.
    Sure Zenimax has decided to do a leveling overhaul but at the same time put everything else on the back burner. Meanwhile Crafting sucks and going no where . Spend 10 months leveling crafting and a dungeon grinder can get better equiptment in a matter of days.

Why cannot we have better content than pledge grinding coming through whilst the essentially irrelevant Champion sytem is labouriously and controversially put into place. Surely decent content should be driving this game. Supposedly the reason the game is pay-through-the-nose as opposed to free-to-play

There going to be plenty of content in the future. You have Wrothgar and Murkmire for pve and Imperial city for pvp. Plus any other content they have not stated yet. New content will always become boring the more you play it. You will keep going through this cycle. You will just have to wait.
    Options
  • Aidantwab16_ESO
    Aidantwab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Are there plans to (eventually) add Character re-customization in any forum, IE:

1: Appearance
    2: Class
    3:Race
    4:Alliance
    5:Etc, anything relating to changing things for single characters in any way
    Options
  • Kitty8Khajiit
    Kitty8Khajiit
    ✭✭
    Kitty would humbly ask to remind the esteemed and fragrant Mages of ESO and ZOS of her dearest and most heartfelt wishes, and request an "OMG YES!" answer very soon. o:)

<3 This one wants pet and ride-able Big Cats, and pet small cats. Kitty knows others do too.

<3 Kitty wants to save the Real World tigers by donating money through Tamrielic Elsweyr Riding-Senche School to the World Wildlife Fund's adopt-a-tiger program (http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Tiger.aspx?gid=33).
    Naturally Kitty already donates, but thought her fellow Khajiiti and maybe the other residents of Tamriel would also enjoy such a chance; to ride a trained Senche-Tiger into battle, while supporting wild real tigers in this life. 3,200, is too few tigers in the wilds of Earth, yes? :'(

o:) Zenimax and Bethesda will grant Kitty's wishes, yes?

(*) May bright moons guide us all and the sugar be ever flowing.
    Kitty =^..^=

Edited by Kitty8Khajiit on 8 January 2015 13:12
    <3 Kitty, Kitty, KittyKittyKitty! =^..^=
    <3Adopt a tiger, we need to save Earth's Senches.
    <3http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Tiger.aspx?sc=AWY1302WC922
    Options
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you give us any update on the Undaunted style armor shown at QuakeCon? The armor itself has been in game since update 5, but it still lacks its unique style.

wC3ZF1L.png
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
    Options
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Are there plans to (eventually) add Character re-customization in any forum, IE:

1: Appearance
    2: Class
    3:Race
    4:Alliance
    5:Etc, anything relating to changing things for single characters in any way

Would prefer to pay in-game gold for #1 as it is tied to appearance development completed since release.

Willing to pay real money for #2, #3, and #4 as a service. Hear that ZOS?

#4 would need extra scrutiny for Cyrodiil issues. Probably needs a cool down added for alliance war only. And of course there would be a long queue to become a traitor.
    Options
  • Faugaun
    Faugaun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kitty would humbly ask to remind the esteemed and fragrant Mages of ESO and ZOS of her dearest and most heartfelt wishes, and request an "OMG YES!" answer very soon. o:)

<3 This one wants pet and ride-able Big Cats, and pet small cats. Kitty knows others do too.

<3 Kitty wants to save the Real World tigers by donating money through Tamrielic Elsweyr Riding-Senche School to the World Wildlife Fund's adopt-a-tiger program (http://gifts.worldwildlife.org/gift-center/gifts/Species-Adoptions/Tiger.aspx?gid=33).
    Naturally Kitty already donates, but thought her fellow Khajiiti and maybe the other residents of Tamriel would also enjoy such a chance; to ride a trained Senche-Tiger into battle, while supporting wild real tigers in this life. 3,200, is too few tigers in the wilds of Earth, yes? :'(

Kitty =^..^=

This one places her support behind this idea but she is only a slave to one of the temple priestesses. She is unsure if her Mistress would allow her to ride anything. This one is worth less than the dust under her feet. She loves tigers though!
    Options
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will there be character appearance change option added to ESO like in Skyrim's DLC Dawnguard with the Face Sculpter? If so how will transactions occur, through gold or actual money?
    Options
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel would like to know if there are plans to further tweak the werewolf skill line to make it more viable in PVP. Especially considering the skill point investment compared to more common ultimates.

Currently the abundance of snares, stuns, and aoe make it less and less viable and more of a way to see how quickly you can die.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
    Options
  • shunex
    shunex
    ✭✭
    is there anything in the works to improve guild functionality i.e such as "guild tags" in pvp and such tabards are great and all but with standard guild "logos" they dont get the name of the guild out there. also the market place really needs a way of search by name is that going to be implemented at all?
    Shunex - VR14 Templar - Heal Slave
    Guild Of Shadows
    Options
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When can we expect to see/hear/read/divine new information on the coming Thieve's Guild and Dark Brotherhood implementations?
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
    Options
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when will vivec be added, or places like shivering isles, also can there be world quests where you have to go to each zone to do something in a quest line like the nights of the nine where you traveled the entire map and lastly are the other land masses and other worlds coming to the game at some point
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
    Options
  • SkillzMFG
    SkillzMFG
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have few questions, so I'm gonna go 1 by 1:

1. Are there going to be any new weapon skills? Like Spears, Halberds, Crossbows, Throwable Daggers etc.

2. Are we going to see those alien chitin armors that you can find in Morrowind?

3. When will we see Vivec, Balmora and other nostalgic places from Vvardenfell? Also what about Whiterun? Or atleast Dragonsreach?

4. Will we be able to join Morag Tong in the future? Maybe DB and MT could be rivals and work against each other?

5. Will there ever be cross-faction interacting (friendly or hostile) outside of Cyrodiil?

6. Are we ever going to see proper Magic Schools like in other ES games?

7. Will there ever be dragons? I was searching the Elder Scrolls Wikipedia for hours only to find that there ARE living dragons in the time of ESO, Paarthurnax for example.

8. When are we going to see Imperial City and the rest of the Cyrodiil? Some parts of Cyrodiil are missing!

9. Will we ever be able to craft rings and necklaces on our own?

10. And last but not least, are there going to be any mounts except for horses? Like guars or perhaps a conjured mount?

There you go! Ten questions, I hope at least one catches your eye! :)
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are there any plans to keep stuff like this from happening?
    PopLock_zps3df7c4d4.png

The ability to send in hordes until you win really ruins any competition one might scrape out of a buff server.
    Edited by Armitas on 12 January 2015 12:20
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Questions and concerns...
    • When can we see more cash shop mounts - the palomino is hideous.
    • Are any combat UI improvements foreseen in the near future? Buff/debuff trackers are essential for this type of game.. I think it needs to be accepted that this is NOT an Elder Scrolls game, but an MMO that needs its vegetables. As someone who reads patch notes, I think people who aren't staying updated are at a huge disadvantage. There are a lot of things going on and if a player is just playing the game without any external knowledge... I don't think that player could ever fully understand the game and what is going on (in combat).
    Options
  • Stonesthrow
    Stonesthrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Couple here... nothing earth shattering.

QUESTIONS:

1. Can you confirm, once and for all, for the record, wether or not Nirncrux can be found in Upper Crag while harvesting ANY node... like Herbs and Runes, and not just ore, cloth and wood... no matter how slim the chance may be?

So many people say so many things, but I farm a decent amount and have never seen one drop from Herbs or Runes.

2. Any word on costume, pet, map or trinket tabs?

To be account wide and/or no longer require inventory of course being key.

SUGGESTIONS:

1. Usage of less popular herbs as poisons.

Or at least vary the materials needed in the Writs so we have more reasons to keep them in stock.

2. Increase the Achievement tracking range limits.

Examples include, harvesting nodes, treasure chests, refining... several of us like to know how much we have done, so if you could throw a really high number in there, we could at least see how many of these types of things we have done.

3. Allow for a few custom tabs in our bag inventory.

Example would be a tab for me to keep my healing armor, weapons and jewelry in while I am using my tanking gear. Doesn't have to say anything special, just not be the junk tab that I use now... ><

4. On that note, when things calm down a bit... why not implement some of the best basic function upgrade add-ons into your system, like Sous Chef and Shopkeeper. Keep the FTC type add-ons out in the wilds, but some of the simple stuff is a no-brainer to better your game. Some people just do not like using add-ons for a multitude of reasons, and some of these things really should be a part of your game anyway.

Keep up the great work!
    Edited by Stonesthrow on 12 January 2015 15:11
    Options
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys, love the game!

Just a few questions i would love to get some answers to :)

Would you consider adding a fall damage reduction passive to the game?

Would Zos consider allowing players to pvp over chests or nodes when 2 or more players try to loot something at the same time?

Are Zos aware of the difficulties that guild leader face in regulating guild bank access for their members and are any new tools being added to help to make running a guild a less daunting task?

Some ideas are-
    Implement a tiered access system to guild banks allowing different levels of permission.
    Re implementing self stacking guild banks
    Setting up a better in game system for guilds to be able to recruit though (instead of just spamming zone chat)
    Being able to chose and save which guild bank your character is set to (to save putting items in the wrong guild bank)

News or opinions on any of these ideas would be warmly welcomed. Thanks for reading and happy adventuring!
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
    Options
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    PopLock_zps3df7c4d4.png

The ability to send in hordes until you win really ruins any competition one might scrape out of a buff server.
    What would you propose.. that players should only be able to play in one campaign? because that's really the only way to stop players from PvPing how they want, when they want. The campaign is a week long so it isn't "sending hordes until you win." If you want more activity do what AD did and gather folks together. And besides that, Haderus has become a rather balanced server as of this week. I don't think it can be officially called an AD buff server any longer.
    Couple here... nothing earth shattering.
    farm a decent amount and have never seen one drop from Herbs or Runes.[/i]

2. Any word on costume, pet, map or trinket tabs?

To be account wide and/or no longer require inventory of course being key.
    This is confirmed for 1.6! :) Pets, costumes and mounts in a ui menu.

Request for ZOS: please mention removal of 180 day sub in the next episode.
    Edited by zZzleepyhead on 12 January 2015 16:30
    Options
  • illusionarythade
    illusionarythade
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZoS,
    All the information about Update 6 around at the moment is really exciting even for newer players like myself, I am highly anticipating trying it all out when it is released marvellous work! So in regards to my question I was curious about if there is any plans for the future after Update 6, can we expect more skill trees / or weapon options in the near future?

Some options that I was curious about include;

Unarmed, Acrobatics, Athletics, Other schools of magic (specifically illusion and alteration), Enemy magic (Such as Spriggans, Shamans, Wryd's, Necromancers etc) Polearms, Crossbow, Throwing weapons and so on (I am sure there are probably others already mentioned)

Thank you for your time.

Kindest Regards,

Illusionarythade.
    "Use nature's gifts wisely. Respect her power, and fear her fury."

.: Fehn-reil Bosmer Craftsman [AD] :. | .: Teiali Bosmer Warden Support [EP] :.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like forever since the last ESO Live!

I saw some chat bubbles today while running through a city. Does Update 6 have any updates or changes to the way that chat bubbles work?

Thanks!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Soulborn_Solitude
    Suggestion & Question:
    With Update 5 you introduced Sanctum Ophidia but Sorry to say you this is most hated/ignored Trial in ESO.

Is that any plan to add Sanctum Ophida Title after completing this Trial like "Dragonstar Champion"?

Why I am asking this: My character is Ebonheart Pact and I am trying to gather people to finish Sanctum but I Always failed to bring people in this Trial. Some came and leave after couple of try. Some are felt, Its waste of time.

If ZOS add some Title as Reward then People will start trying to earn this Title like other.

Sanctum is same name capital in RIFT lol

Options
  • sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    sparafucilsarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can we expect to see housing in the near future? I would also love to see a few extra skill slots on pc!
    Options
  • AleriSadasIndoril
    AleriSadasIndoril
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

Kitty =^..^=

fully agree with you @Kitty8Khajiit, my Khajjit is quite impatient and wants to explore Tamriel with her SencheTiger.

I would also be willing to buy the SencheTiger individually for each character, when ZOS would donate a fixed amount to the WWF for the rescue of tigers. :)

Aleri Sadas Indoril: - Sorcerer - Dunmer- Ebonheart Pact
    Aléri Sadas Indoril: - Templar -Dunmer- Ebonheart Pact
    Valérie Sadas Indoril: - Templar - Dunmer- Daggerfall Covenant
    Valérie Colomba: - Dragonknight - Redguard- Daggerfall Covenant
    S'sháni: - Nightblade - Khajiit - Aldmeri Dominion
    Shánij: - Templar - Khajiit - Aldmeri Dominion - Werewolf (immer einen Biss frei)
    Valéri Indoril - Templar - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    1) When character appearance change option will be added
    2) When shield dyes will be available
    3) When we will be able to create our own disguises
    3) When will we see Vvardenfell
    Options
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have indeed a question: I was wondering if you ever thought about using the existing Areas and fill them with new phased quests for the 50+ Players. There would be so much potential to revisit the old places and have something new transpire in Stonefalls or Eastmarch.

Just what I was pondering. The Lands are so nicely done. Its a shame that they kind of exist frozen in time, and that there is not much to do anymore in any of them after you progress out of the zone...

Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    PopLock_zps3df7c4d4.png

What would you propose.. that players should only be able to play in one campaign? because that's really the only way to stop players from PvPing how they want, when they want. The campaign is a week long so it isn't "sending hordes until you win." If you want more activity do what AD did and gather folks together. And besides that, Haderus has become a rather balanced server as of this week. I don't think it can be officially called an AD buff server any longer.

AD didn't "gather folks together". Haderus is their buff server, as in all buff servers, hordes of PvEr's come in for their buffs that don't care anything about the campaign. All the PvPers are already PvPing on thier own campaigns, and there is no PvE group to gather from as they only care about their own buff server.

You say the campaign is balanced and yet that picture was taken 2 days ago. A few days before that it was 3 bars to 15 EP tops. That is not balanced.

What I personally would propose is that if one side is immediately over populated then there should be a queue for that side. But that is up to them, not me. This thread is for asking them questions and the population imbalances is something I would like answered. There is no good reason that I can think of to let a campaign reach pop lock against not even a full bar.
    Edited by Armitas on 13 January 2015 21:07
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • HippieTheGreat
    HippieTheGreat
    ✭✭✭
    Any update on Wrothgar zone?

When is the planned release of the 2nd part of the Justice System?

Can you please address the 6 month sub being removed as an option, and either confirm or kill all of the "F2P, B2P" rumors floating around? They are getting annoying.
    Options
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I'd like to post a follow up question. I would love to move unhindered throughout all the zones. I guess one of the gates seems to be Craglorn. And of course the splintered Cyrodiil. But my Dream really would be taking a stroll from Southpoint to Northpoint and from Bal Foyen to Daggerfall :)
    Edited by Pendrillion on 13 January 2015 20:55
    Options
  • Tanis-Stormbinder
    Tanis-Stormbinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want more details on Sorc Class changes if any.
    Options
  • zZzleepyhead
    zZzleepyhead
    ✭✭✭
    Can we please have an in game ui of some sort that shows all the /emotes?
    Options
This discussion has been closed.