REFLECTIVE SCALES NEEDS NERF

• eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AsweetRoll wrote: »
    Since reflect is the DKs go to ability why don't we just make blazing shield deals 100% aoe damage back at attacks but can only be hit four times? Or make sap essence from 4 targets? I think a nerf was needed but not an over nerf.
    You're just reaching. Those skills have nothing to do with RS. They aren't even in the same category. Please stop.
    :trollin:
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »
    Well you can conter reflect simply with S&B, except Stamina range..
    It's so funny how DKs try to avoid my cripple, if they block I drain their Stamina, if they use reflect, they still get hitted and maybe stunned, all a matter of timing.

Btw there are options to absorb every kind of skill, including Ultimates, fortunately no one use it atm. How? Test stuff and you will notice something.

And Melee is still awesome, for a NB at least and I don't mean ganking ***.
    I think the same for DK if they would try different builds instead of copy others..
    Mainstream isn't always the best.

yea its called a shield(s)
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    if anyone cares what i have to think O_O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyFNy24fViM

I see you're using FTC, can't you use that to see when RS is active?
    :trollin:
    Options
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DKs one step to closer to being balanced. I'm sure many desubs will follow from people who aren't so Godly anymore.
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    Soulac wrote: »
    Well you can conter reflect simply with S&B, except Stamina range..
    It's so funny how DKs try to avoid my cripple, if they block I drain their Stamina, if they use reflect, they still get hitted and maybe stunned, all a matter of timing.

Btw there are options to absorb every kind of skill, including Ultimates, fortunately no one use it atm. How? Test stuff and you will notice something.

And Melee is still awesome, for a NB at least and I don't mean ganking ***.
    I think the same for DK if they would try different builds instead of copy others..
    Mainstream isn't always the best.

yea its called a shield(s)

Nope, i rly mean absorbed, without getting dmg to existing shields.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys, please remember that many of our abilities are getting reworked for Update 6, so please give this a try on the PTS once it's available to see how it feels with all the other changes. Thanks!

Ok well subs canceled til 1.6. 6 days left on this one. This nerf isnt even why. Still lethal arrow hasnt been fixed as said it would 2 1.5 mini patches ago, and this weeks chance got skipped.

The only thing i like(ed) about eso is the pvp and for far too long has it been unbalanced with nerfs and buffs only coming from giant threads like this one crying for them, and its still far from a good level of balance because your devs are stubborn. I for one am done pointing things out for you guys and done with the caving in.

Pts on 1.6 is easily predicted to be a waste of testers time too, so lets just skip it there and run it live. Tell ya team.

O ya, canceled until 1.6 is live since im not donating to get my pts feedback and reports ignored anymore.
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on 5 December 2014 19:40
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    I'm sure you're a great player and you will adapt. This isn't the end of the world like everyone is making it seem. That is all I am saying. There are other options.

I don't know if I'm a good player or not, but I will adapt. It's not "the end" for DK's. My concern is over how this particular change will change the landscape of pvp (pew pew stand offs) and how this further narrows down DKs into fewer and fewer builds. If we choose range we lose our class damagers, if we choose melee we suffer focus fire without executes or escapes.

Even those fighting for an RS nerf think the 4 hits is bogus. If they need to nerf it they need to do it right and this isn't it.
    But those are the same challenges every other class has.

You can cast ranged class damagers at melee range, however you cannot cast melee class damagers at range. It only works one way.
    So let me make sure I get this. DKs can only do close range damage, therefore they get an ability that makes them completely immune to all projectiles, because they for some reason shouldn't be required to use weapon abilities.

If DKs have an unmitigated ability to completely reflect all projects back at the caster shouldn't the other classes all have a way to be immune to talons, lava whip, searing strike, fiery breath, stone fist, etc.? I mean it's fair right? We should be able to reflect all the nasty things you throw on us when you perma root us in place and hit us with all of your high damaging abilities. The fact that those that play your class still don't see this side to it is mind boggling given how well reported it is.

Because in PvP that means immediately taking the focus fire from every enemy in the group. That is something you don't get standing side by side with 20 other pewers.

Hmm a way for other players to defend themselves against melee attacks. If only there were a skill like that for everyone to use that would cause all melee attacks to miss. What if it also lasted 4seconds like RS. What if it was actually in the game already.

If you talon someone and they roll out of it you will have to invade them first and then talon again consuming stamina and magicka for each roll. About the only people I lock down with talons anymore are people who use double tap to roll. The only thing Talons needs right now is immunity on break free.

When you have to face the focus fire of the entire zerg to use your class damagers then yes you can have what is required to make that possible. When you sit on the back ranks and pew pew you don't need it.
    Edited by Armitas on 5 December 2014 16:04
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Pyatra
    Pyatra
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure you're a great player and you will adapt. This isn't the end of the world like everyone is making it seem. That is all I am saying. There are other options.

I don't know if I'm a good player or not, but I will adapt. It's not "the end" for DK's. My concern is over how this particular change will change the landscape of pvp (pew pew stand offs) and how this further narrows down DKs into fewer and fewer builds. If we choose range we lose our class damagers, if we choose melee we suffer focus fire without executes or escapes.

Even those fighting for an RS nerf think the 4 hits is bogus. If they need to nerf it they need to do it right and this isn't it.

You can cast ranged class damagers at melee range, however you cannot cast melee class damagers at range. It only works one way.
    So let me make sure I get this. DKs can only do close range damage, therefore they get an ability that makes them completely immune to all projectiles, because they for some reason shouldn't be required to use weapon abilities.

If DKs have an unmitigated ability to completely reflect all projects back at the caster shouldn't the other classes all have a way to be immune to talons, lava whip, searing strike, fiery breath, stone fist, etc.? I mean it's fair right? We should be able to reflect all the nasty things you throw on us when you perma root us in place and hit us with all of your high damaging abilities. The fact that those that play your class still don't see this side to it is mind boggling given how well reported it is.

Because in PvP that means immediately taking the focus fire from every enemy in the group. That is something you don't get standing side by side with 20 other pewers.

Hmm a way for other players to defend themselves against melee attacks. If only there were a skill like that for everyone to use that would cause all melee attacks to miss. What if it also lasted 4seconds like RS. What if it was actually in the game already.

If you talon someone and they roll out of it you will have to invade them first and then talon again consuming stamina and magicka for each roll. About the only people I lock down with talons anymore are people who use double tap to roll. The only thing Talons needs right now is immunity on break free.

When you have to face the focus fire of the entire zerg to use your class damagers then yes you can have what is required to make that possible. When you sit on the back ranks and pew pew you don't need it.

I think you just hurt my brain. Did you mean the only people you lock down with talons anymore are people who Don't use double tap to roll? As in just stand in it.
    Edited by Pyatra on 5 December 2014 16:16
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pyatra wrote: »

I think you just hurt my brain. Did you mean the only people you lock down with talons anymore are people who Don't use double tap to roll? As in just stand in it.

I mean the people who use double tap instead of a dedicated key to roll.
    Edited by Armitas on 5 December 2014 16:23
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Imdrefan
    Imdrefan
    ✭✭✭
    Light Attack-Light Attack-Light Attack-Light Attack = Wings Clipped
    Drefan - VR14 AD Templar
    Decibel
    Dark Flare to the Face
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭

which is better than:

Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - RECAST - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - RECAST

lol
    Options
  • Nihil
    Nihil
    ✭✭✭

Most of the time I would agree that they should do small changes to skills bit by bit, but if they were going to a complete overhaul of skills they choose a good time to do so. With the champion system coming out, people are already going to need to make changes to their builds based on what might be added there. Add in that some changes were automatically happening due to the champion system (upper limits on skills / non stacking buffs to armor / food changes due to provisioning revamp) and you have the perfect opportunity to do major changes to skill lines that would cause less drama all together.

When update 1.6 hits we are all going to have to sit back and try our best to reanalyze the new system. Everyone will probably have some skill they were using that won't even fit into their build anymore.

I do hope that they get the visual ques correct with reflect as well. DK's need to know when it is used up at the very least ( and players trying to attack them).
    Edited by Nihil on 5 December 2014 17:22
    Options
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nailed it @Nihil‌
    Options
  • Gargragrond
    Gargragrond
    ✭✭✭

which is better than:

Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected -

I'm not sure the nerf will help in this case.. If someone is that determined to commit suicide, he'll just switch his ranged attack for equilibrium to inflict self harm more efficiently..

Options
  • demonlkojipub19_ESO
    demonlkojipub19_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh
    Edited by demonlkojipub19_ESO on 5 December 2014 19:41
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with @Sypherpkub17_ESO‌ and would like to add that It would have also killed two birds with one stone if they had decreased the number of projectiles reflected to 8 for heavy armor wearers...6 for medium wearers..and if they had increased duration to 6 seconds for heavy armor and 5 seconds for medium armor. It makes sense that heavy would last longer and reflect a wee bit more AND it would give incentive to wearing heavy.
    Options
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    Goldie wrote: »
    Spells & Ranged Attacks... May as well reflect ballista fire while we are at it! Remove melee reflect, or spells. FFS the entire EP population is a DK Vamp with bows in one hand and a Impulse spamming Destro staff in the other.

Reflecting spells and ranged, some melee, and for 6-8 seconds, is a little much.

I am surprised the entire population isn't running a DK+Vamp+Bow+Destro...

Impulse +devouring swarm +reflective scales = rinse and repeat

Snipe +Reflective Scales +Poison Arrow, poison arrow, poison arrow...

Oh, and reflecting Ultimates? Do tell...

---

The hole class is a game killer and a joke!
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
    Options
  • Imdrefan
    Imdrefan
    ✭✭✭
    All DK's will be renamed Albie and there will be many Dragon tears, which we all know turn into Jelly-Beans!

Get your hand off my tail, you'll make it dirty.
    Edited by Imdrefan on 5 December 2014 18:19
    Drefan - VR14 AD Templar
    Decibel
    Dark Flare to the Face
    Options
  • Aoe_Barbecue
    Aoe_Barbecue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were already simple ways around Reflective Scales. A projectile can only be reflected twice. Also, some ranged abilities do not count as projectiles. Reflective Scales is also not a cheap ability. If you were dead set on a flapping DK killing himself, if you yourself were a DK you could spam snipe with your own wings up. You also are not limited to taking your own projectile in the face. There are melee and non-projectile methods to deal with a flapping DK.

A more elegant fix, perhaps, would have been to buff the 1h/shield reflect. They could also have made it a percentage to reflect, as opposed to projectile immunity. They could have given it a similar magicka cost increase to discourage 100% up time. There is still time to implement any of these fixes as well.

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    Edited by Aoe_Barbecue on 5 December 2014 23:05
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think X or Y would be a better solution, even though I have not tested the current solution or any of the other changes coming in 1.6.

Yeap.
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »
    Ooh 500 unblockable damage is weak ok then

every 3.5+ sec then yes. you are generating more dps using the healstaff heavy attack as a DK while easily maintain your magica and health with mutagen then the sorc is able to dish out its awsome 500dmg...

spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orchish wrote: »
    It doesn't reflect melee so no idea what you're on about there.

It only reflects for 4 seconds not 6-8. You have two weapon bars, if your build is all range then you have given your self a weakness. Why is it so hard for people to change bar and stop spamming your lethal arrows and crystal fragments at a guy that is quite obviously flapping his big wings?

You cannot or will not adapt therefor something needs nerfing.

Yeah, it's an L2P moment. Again.

Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well - i like your intention, but you conclusions is completly loopsided.
    you start your argumentation with complaining to not hurt builds with medium or more so heavy armor but end your "rant" with suggesting to copy the BE nerf wich would compleatly *** up heavy and medium armor builds while as we can see with BE - light armor builds are hardly touched.
    that leaves a grain of salt to that entire vid as it clearly shows that you want your style of play not touched at all, while you dont care the slightest of what is hapening to the other play styles you use as a reason to not change anything.

if you would have come up with sth like a flat 20-25% maxmagica instead of fix magicapoint cost for RS wich would "hurt" all armor classes the same, that would be sth to discuss about. or to change RS entirly and make it a gapcloser while adding its functionality defensive posture wich would lvl the palyingfield for everybody.
    but your 12min vid even though highly eloquent can be summerized in a few (exeggerated) words " ::'( dont reduce the efficeny of my build! :'( "
    Edited by Tankqull on 5 December 2014 23:20

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

well - i like your intention, but you conclusions is completly loopsided.
    you start your argumentation with complaining to not hurt builds with medium or more so heavy armor but end your "rant" with suggesting to copy the BE nerf wich would compleatly *** up heavy and medium armor builds while as we can see with BE - light armor builds are hardly touched.
    that leaves a grain of salt to that entire vid as it clearly shows that you want your style of play not touched at all, while you dont care the slightest of what is hapening to the other play styles you use as a reason to not change anything.

if you would have come up with sth like a flat 20-25% maxmagica instead of fix magicapoint cost for RS wich would "hurt" all armor classes the same, that would be sth to discuss about. or to change RS entirly and make it a gapcloser while adding its functionality defensive posture wich would lvl the palyingfield for everybody.
    but your 12min vid even though highly eloquent can be summerized in a few (exeggerated) words " ::'( dont reduce the efficeny of my build! :'( "

Doubling the cost is still a better solution than setting a 4 projectile limit. Another solution which would probably favor all armor types would be to make it cost 100 magicka for each spell reflected and 100 stamina for each non-spell projectile reflected. This would be a fair bases for Heavy, Medium, and Light armor builds.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doubling the cost is still a better solution than setting a 4 projectile limit. Another solution which would probably favor all armor types would be to make it cost 100 magicka for each spell reflected and 100 stamina for each non-spell projectile reflected. This would be a fair bases for Heavy, Medium, and Light armor builds.
    for light armor yes for medium and especially heavy armor not really.
    the other part i do agree - its sth i said that should be done when they announced fixing the bugged RS.

Options
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    for light armor yes for medium and especially heavy armor not really.
    the other part i do agree - its sth i said that should be done when they announced fixing the bugged RS.

If I was wearing heavy I could cast reflect and only have to wait for 2-3 seconds of down time before the cost goes back to it's original. That's better than having to cast it 2-3 times to reflect the same amount of projectiles.

I guess it comes down to preference and play style. IF I was in heavy or medium I would pick the bolt escape treatment over the 4 projectile limit. Just my opinion though :/
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
    Options
  • venomsky
    venomsky
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, just popping in to let you know that we do have plans to adjust Reflective Scales in Update 6. Currently, you can reflect an infinite number of projectiles per cast; we will be setting a maximum number of projectiles that the ability can reflect per cast, the maximum being four. We look forward to hearing your feedback on this once it's available to test on the PTS.
    lets nerf templar sun shield, or better lets cut templars heal for example max 100hp why not? zos always have 1 option to fix problems nerf, all nerf are u trying to player your own game?you even tried download game??
    then u will sorc blink?then u will nerf all sorcs skills! then u will buff NB??
    Edited by venomsky on 6 December 2014 00:55
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

which is better than:

Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - RECAST - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - Reflected - RECAST

lol
    Yes. Protect players from their own stupidity. WHY should you need to think? Totally useless. Oh you see those wings? Let's shoot at it and see what happens.

Btw, its always kinda funny how people are arguing. It is completly fine that DKs are forced to use S&B or Two Handed for a gap closer to make up for their class missing one, but it impossible for every ranged class to use S&B for the double reflect (or just think a bit). Nightblades and Sorcerors are complaining all the time about missing heals and shields. Well, Restoration Staff gives you both.

I think the game should just analyze which group has more players and kill everyone in the inferior group automatically. Perfect balance.

Whatever, I know that you won't agree with any of my arguments and continue to write stupid stuff.
    Juraigr wrote: »
    Ooh 500 unblockable damage is weak ok then

every 3.5+ sec then yes. you are generating more dps using the healstaff heavy attack as a DK while easily maintain your magica and health with mutagen then the sorc is able to dish out its awsome 500dmg...
    Because Sorc is stunned until the curse explodes and can't do any other damage. Yes. You got it. Good job.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AsweetRoll wrote: »
    I think if reflect just absorbed spells, there was a potion to cut through reflecft, and you dealt 10% less damage while reflect was up it would have been a better nerf to go. Imo DKs should have lower DPS but be insane tanks. It needed to be nerfed but I think it should not have been nerfed the way it was.

Zenimax created the game so any class can fill the role they feel (dps, healer or tank). You cannot ask to make DKs tanks only, it doesn't make any sense in the perspective of the game creators.

Edited by frozywozy on 6 December 2014 04:26
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    i dont see a problem with the scales change myself. as long as DKs get ranged compensation....

and i dont mean grabbing a bow and spamming the heal-debuff that ZOS clearly does not want to fix, i mean ranged warfare being supported by the class itself.

i will also be interested to see how DKs tank once this change goes through. will they continue to perma block entire battles(unless ZOS has removed block and casting by then) or will they be forced to roll dodge and/or find a new combo?

the months ahead will be interesting.
    Edited by Cody on 6 December 2014 04:30
    Options