The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Deleted Imperial Edition/Early Access Items

• afortify
    afortify
    Soul Shriven
    Accidentally deleted a character with the Rufous Mudcrab pet still in their inventory. I still have all my other Imperial bonus items though. Any chance of getting my Mudcrab back?
    We have contacted our Customer support team to help you solve your issue.
  • Biezenw22eb17_ESO
    Well hello there,

I have experienced this loss myself, by creating a character with a discontent for the cosmetic appearance due to the zoom "bug" back then, accidently redeemed 4: (2 crabs, monkey, treasure maps) out of the 5 items (excluded rings of mara) and deleted the character. BEFORE the announcement was even placed on the launcher or in the forum. I tried to contact an in-game agent for it, and after more then an hour waiting the small chat menu informed me that the agent joined the channel, but after my greetings (expected a chat session) the agent closed the chat/ticket prematurely. Thus i tried it again, but now the waiting time was more then 2 hours so i decided to drop this method and send some e-mails by using the forum. Now comes the communication problem: appearantly this so called dismissed in-game agent chat was recorded in a form of a ticket and refered to by an e-mail where i should give some information about my account secret question and other highly suspicous information. I didnt know if this would have been THE method to get the items back, so i cautiously deleted this e-mail. Afterwards i received some other e-mails describing that a certain ticket with certain reference code was already selected to solve the issue and therefore these other tickets basicly decribing the same problem were concidered closed. Although i did NOT get any e-mail regarding the "selected" ticket they were refering to in the first place! Thus i send a final e-mail asking for some clarity about the situation and receive the final steps for the solution but i did not get a reply or items back for 2 days now! Even though i DID send ticket(s) earlier (without success) i just wish to be added to the list for a final attempt to clear this issue, any help by taking this message into account is highly appreciated! thanks in advance. Been enjoying the game very much so far, i just wish this issue is going to be solved for me anytime soon.

Kind regards from, Roderick.
    Edited by Biezenw22eb17_ESO on April 2, 2014 11:22PM
  • Kaelani
    Kaelani
    Soul Shriven
    Could you please add my name to the list as well. I placed every item possible into the bank, but could not place my maps in there. I then deleted....and the rest, as this thread has shown is history.
  • Mercury
    Mercury
    I'm glad I read this post. I also didn't get all my pre order IMP Ed items only the monkey and rings. Grrr
  • graehamrb14_ESO
    If the items are deleted, and you have not previously sent a ticket in to our Customer Support Team about it, please reply in this thread. We will create a ticket for you so that they can further help with this issue

I've also got this problem. :P
  • Fudgedd
    Fudgedd
    i deleted my first character where i had 25% of my treasure maps on. This was on the first day of the early access. I do not know which maps exactly. I still had them packed.
    Fudgy like Fudge
  • kirito93
    kirito93
    I have deleted my first character with all my bonus item could ya please return my items.
  • jjrgamer
    jjrgamer
    I lost all my things too. and already sent 3 mails to support and NOTHING.. no reaponse AT ALL.

Seriously guys.. this is not a rocket science.. if you can buy the CE horse with every new char means that your account is flagged as a CE account. That said, you just need to resend the mails for every char created using this acc...

i've downloaded a 700mb patch today.. and the some quests are still bugged and no mail with my CE content AT ALL
  • JLPDX
    JLPDX
    ✭✭
    I've accidentally deleted some of my imperial edition maps
    Edited by JLPDX on April 3, 2014 12:45AM
  • heythereamberg
    My account name is heythereamberg and I lost mine!! :( I Lost my monkey and all the pre stuff from my mail... I had noo clue that deleting my character would lose all that! :( I neeed refunds please !
  • Darkmayne
    Darkmayne
    I deleted my first character and have posted a few emails. Have not heard anything back yet. Please let me know if there is anything else I should do.

Thanks,
  • kekipikeke
    Put in a ticket 3 days ago with the same issue. Created a character. Wrong faction. Deleted character. Early access and beta monkey are gone now (used to other MMOs where special items are on all characters). 140330-045839 is my ticket number. The response was funny and made me laugh, but I haven't heard anything since. An update would be awesome.
  • raven_starfire
    Add me to the list please. Lost all my maps. Thanks
  • Glashtrone
    I put everything in the bank before I deleted my character and even verified that they were shared by switching to another character and they were indeed banked. Deleted the character and now everything in the bank itself is gone including all pre-order Imperial items :neutral_face: .
  • ZOS_JanS
    ZOS_JanS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone!

We've either created a new ticket for each of you or checked the status of older ones you had created yourself. The problem is being worked on and all of you should get your lost pets and bonus items back as soon as possible. Please be patient while our diligent support summoners find your lost property.

Thank you!
    The Elder Scrolls Online Social Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • TheMoDiiFii3r
    Can someone help me. I lost my stuff too, but it takes so long to get it back, so i just bought new codes. I have a new headstart code and imperial code. I just need someone to put it on my account. i have the codes, thanks
  • ciscotrakerub17_ESO
    ZOS_JanS wrote: »
    Greetings everyone!

We've either created a new ticket for each of you or checked the status of older ones you had created yourself. The problem is being worked on and all of you should get your lost pets and bonus items back as soon as possible. Please be patient while our diligent support summoners find your lost property.

Thank you!

Very nice reply guys, I'm refreshing my faith in you!
  • nightshadedark_ESO
    nightshadedark_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I also deleted my items on 03/31 and I sent an email but i'm not sure if I got the right thread to post the request to. Hopefully I'll get the stuff back before too long. Hey I'm just happy that ESO is finally here, and besides they are doing worlds better than EA did with SimCity on launch. Go Bethesda / Zenimax :smiley:
  • fine.eugene_ESO
    I deleted my char with the items after realizing I was in wrong faction. I lost beta reward item.
  • JSeymour421b14a_ESO
    JSeymour421b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    So I left a Support Ticket ingame like 5 minutes after Launch and still ahve not recieved my imperial items that i deleted. Maybe posting on here will help?
  • MrBig
    MrBig
    Wooh! Happy i checked the forums, thought i was going to lose that stuff forever. I deleted my first character around 8am on 03/30. Please add me to the list of users.
    Edited by MrBig on April 3, 2014 3:03AM
  • Jachyl
    Jachyl
    I'm afraid I deleted my first char and accidentally everything as well on 'opening day' by accident. Could those please be restored?
  • daguilar-88b14_ESO
    I deleted my character to make a new one with the same name. Only after that, I realized I also deleted all of my bonus items! I have already put in a ticket, but I just want to cover all my bases. I want to make sure I get my stuff back!
  • wilogski
    wilogski
    I deleted my character and kinda forgot about that pop-up when launching the client. So I lost my ring of Mara, should I just wait for launch day or is there anything I could do to get it back?
  • Dewdy
    Dewdy
    I had bought the digital imperial edition off of green man gaming and I have only received the pledge of mara, the ability to transform items into the imperial style, and the ability to buy the white horse. I have not received any of the treasure maps or vanity pets through the in-game mail system and I do not have the option to play as an imperial. Would love to receive these things! Thanks!
  • Zrehael
    Zrehael
    Add me to the list as well, please. Redeemed all my stuff on my first character (a dumb idea, in retrospect) and then deleted it when I wasn't ultimately happy with his appearance. Didn't realize it was only granted to me once. :(
  • LastHope
    LastHope
    I deleted a few of my first characters and must have deleted the bonus items along with them. Was pretty sure I did not accept the attachments in the mail on the first few builds. Could you please help me out. Thanks.
  • WizardKIddo
    Guys I lost all my items, and now 4 or 3 days have passed since I made another ticket. Can you please help me? :"(
  • fyrefenix
    fyrefenix
    ✭✭✭
    i accidentally deleted my dragon knight Tarrok on 3/30/14 and then later on 3-30-14 i made a templar named Tarrok now nothing is in my mail none of the perks no ritual of mara no monkey no scuttler no mudcrab no maps not anything its empty in my mail box please help me i would greatly appreciate it
    Natjur ✭✭✭
    4:24PM
    There is currently only two classes in this game, DK and Sorcs.
    Templar's and NB are just 'extras' that have not been removed yet.
  • dezikimnub18_ESO
    I too had the zoom issue in the beginning and then realized that my character was created in the wrong faction - Dark Elf in the Aldmerri Dominion, lol. I also had a Breton go there, so I was thinking the Aldmerri Dominion was sucking in all my toons. I pulled all the maps and pets etc except the rings, because I knew I didn't need them right away, before I realized I was in the completely wrong faction from where I wanted to be. Deleted and alas, all is gone except the rings, which I put in my bank. All this happened before the blurb was even put up on the launcher - which didn't help anyway because once i was in game I wouldn't see that.

I submitted a ticket as soon as I realized and got this weird response:

Helping you is our passion!

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 120 days.

We look forward to working with you again should you need us!
    Subject
    I retrieved my explorer's pack items and pets, and opened them, but I didn't realize they

Question Reference # 140330-023753
    Date Created: 03/30/2014 01:41 PM
    Date Last Updated: 03/30/2014 06:14 PM

I've tried responding, but there doesn't seem to be any place to respond to, I tried creating new tickets but never got any response from those. Please check on this ticket and add me to the list of people who need their stuff back. Thanks!

Dez