The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Update 6 Testing Suggestions and Feedback Wanted

• DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    400k XP for 1 CP is too much....
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't worry, you'll be able to purchase XP boosters from Cash Shop to help with that soon...
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone found out how Enlightenment affects this? Enlightenment seemed to make more sense before the PTS was updated, when it was all theoretical, and now, in practice, is harder to understand.

Specifically, can anyone address these points:
    • How does Enlightenment affect the 400,000 XP per CP? Does it change it by a factor of 4 (to 100,000 XP per CP) as was inferred previously?
    • Is Enlightenment either "On" or "Off", or is it graded (ie, more Enlightenment, faster CPs)?
    • How does Enlightenment accumulate? Is it only on Vet characters, only when not playing them, as was inferred previously?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    WTF??????? :(:'(haxonaghq7yp.png
    gzqz0zxaz6o4.png
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on January 28, 2015 12:20PM
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gzqz0zxaz6o4.png
    What's the issue here? That's practically the same as it was already, except Power Surge now buffs Spell Damage instead of duration.
    Edited by Enodoc on January 28, 2015 12:28PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar

Puncturing Strikes / Biting Jabs

The damage buff and cost reduction is very good. But i think this skill is become only viable in stamina builds. Stamina + Weapon power scaling ruining my Magicka DPS templar build at least make scaling from highest attribute( make stamina scaling optional for stamina builds) . I dont want either %60 dmg buff and/or %25 cost reduction. I just wanted to scale it from magicka + spell power.

ZOS, why would a spell that costs magicka AND uses a magicka spear be based off Stamina?????? I could see if it used the actual weapon equipped then it would take Stamina but not from a magicka spear.....
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gzqz0zxaz6o4.png

This to me looks like Sorcerers are penalized for using their Spells..... Why create a character with a SORCERER name only to be penalized for using their true abilities??? Put the heal on both Morphs please.
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Templar

The damage buff and cost reduction is very good. But i think this skill is become only viable in stamina builds. Stamina + Weapon power scaling ruining my Magicka DPS templar build at least make scaling from highest attribute( make stamina scaling optional for stamina builds) . I dont want either %60 dmg buff and/or %25 cost reduction. I just wanted to scale it from magicka + spell power.

ZOS, why would a spell that costs magicka AND uses a magicka spear be based off Stamina?????? I could see if it used the actual weapon equipped then it would take Stamina but not from a magicka spear.....

I just got off PTS. Puncturing Sweep definitely scales off magicka + spell power. I am too lazy to go to town and respec morphs, but I suspect the patch notes are just easy to misread.

Puncturing Strikes (base skill) = uses magicka, scales off magicka + spell power.

Puncturing Sweeps (morph 1) = uses magicka, scales off magicka + spell power.

Biting Jabs (morph 2) = uses stamina, scales off stamina + weapon power

I believe they did this because Biting Jabs gives high crit percentage on low health targets. But the new "Radiant Destruction" skill gives 300% damage on low health targets. So even if Biting Jabs was still magicka, most magicka Templars would go with Radiant Destruction as their execute. That freed up Biting Jabs to be used by stamina Templars.

So if you are a magicka Templar, go with Puncturing Sweeps as your bread and butter damage skill and Radiant Destruction as your execute on low health targets.
    Options
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    gzqz0zxaz6o4.png
    What's the issue here? That's practically the same as it was already, except Power Surge now buffs Spell Damage instead of duration.

Except the 1 second cooldown allows the heal to proc out of dots or low damage skills, making it completely rng. It also procs out of the first crit you land.
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
    Options
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TESTING SUGGESTIONS
    • Play through a Trial, Dragonstar Arena, or hop in Cyrodiil and try out the new abilities and game balance. Be sure to also pay attention to the new combat animations while you play.
    • Participate in our scheduled in-game events on the PTS, like running a Trial or battling in Cyrodiil!

Cannot done with these *** templates
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
    Options
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Templar

Because its not a summoned spear its an actual spear and should use stamina? It was always insanely stupid that everyone gets points for magic stamina and health and just piles them all into one stat. Spread them out a little. Only problem I see so far is they should have reset all the stats so we could put some into stamina for the update shouldn't have to go pay to change stats.
    Options
  • andy-717b14a_ESO
    andy-717b14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    EDIT: First post on the forums~ :3

Unrealistic suggestions:
    • Give each weapon skill line an ultimate.
    • Remove the class system entirely, replace "Class" with "Magic" and move the existing class skills, passives, and ultimates into the various schools of magic and make every skill their cost magicka (Alteration, Conjuration, Destruction, Illusion, Mysticism, Restoration, Shadow Magic)
    • Add Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood skill lines with ultimates, stamina scaling actives, and passives
    • Staff weapon skill lines for other schools of magic (Alteration, Conjuration, Illusion, Mysticism, Shadow Magic)
    • Spear weapon skill line; you already have most of the animations in-game to do this, just swap out the aedric spear with weapons
    • Hand-To-Hand weapon skill line; I don't see why this wasn't a thing already
    • Crossbow weapon skill line; you could even move "Snipe" to this skill line, making bow users more AoE and utility focused and have Crossbows be slower and more powerful
    • Reduce the cost of all long duration self buffs and turn them into toggles.
    • Remove all RNG from the game; lower values, lower durations, and/or increase cooldowns on some things if needed. This would include all abilities and set effects; i.e make "Blur" a 100% dodge chance for 4 seconds and only allow up to 4 dodges per cast instead of a "20% dodge chance for 20 seconds."

Realistic suggestions:

[Nightblade]
    [Path of Darkness] - please replace this skill with something better like you did with Haste. The damage and healing increase for the "Path of Darkness" morphs still leaves this skill lackluster and nonviable. The only way "Twisting Path" can be viable dps currently is if you're damaging multiple targets over the 20 second duration and somehow have them standing inside of the very small AoE, but even then light attacks can do a better job of that. "Refreshing Path" has the lowest healing in the game even after the buffs and suffers the same problems as "Twisting Path" in that it requires you to be standing inside of a small AoE for 20 seconds. Neither of the morphs can reliably compete with any other skill in the game.

[Shadow Veil] (Shadow Passive) - reduce the cost of shadow abilities by 15% instead of "increasing their duration by 15%".

[Agony] - please replace this skill with something better like you did with Haste.
    The duration increase for "Agony" still leaves this skill lackluster and nonviable, none of the issues with the skill were even addressed (crap damage for a single target skill, cost is too high, 1.5 second cast time, stun is broken if somebody blows in the general direction of the target afflicted, cannot damage or stun "cc immune" targets). At the moment, the skill is a crappier version of the Dragonknight's "Petrify".

Dual Wield
    Overall, please do something with Dual Wield, the amount of redundancy in this skill line is awful, plus there's the fact that half of the skills in the line don't even use your equipped weapons and instead use random throwing knives (the newly added Blade Cloak, although an excellent new skill, adds to this visual annoyance).

[Twin Slashes] - please replace this skill with some more utility. "Twin Slashes" and "Flurry" both serve the same purpose and "Flurry" does it better. There's also the redundancy of unstackable bleeds from axes and this skill, and the fact that bleeds don't even work on most enemies. As to what you should replace it with, I'd suggest an ability that allows you to re-enter stealth while in combat or an invisibility skill. Some sort of additional utility that Dual Wield is seriously lacking in.

[Flurry] - lower the cost and cast time of this ability, make the 6th hit deal the same damage as the rest of the attacks. Treat all 6 strikes as light attacks in terms of animations, damage calculations, ultimate generation, set effects, champion perks, etc. Stabbing forward 6 times with axes and maces doesn't look or feel "right" to me.

[Whirlwind] - increase the stamina regen on "Whirling Blades" and the range on "Steel Tornado" (to 11/12/13/14 meters, preferably). Remove the daggers being thrown in "Steel Tornado" and change the visual effect to just a larger version of "Whirling Blades".

[Blade Cloak] - rename this to "Parry" or something, please stop with all the "blade" usage in Dual Wield. Increase the duration of the buff. Reduce the cooldown in between procs (1.5/1/0.5/0 seconds, preferably) with the "Quick Cloak" morph, on top of the speed bonus. Make the projectile attack for "Deadly Cloak" attack twice and stun its target. Change the appearance of the weapons being thrown to match the ones you're equipping.

[Hidden Blade] - please replace this skill with either another unique attack or additional utility. It's a lackluster ability and deals less damage than the "Deadly Cloak" morph for "Blade Cloak". Maybe a self-buff that adds poison damage to your weapon attacks and slows enemies on hit for 1 second.

EDIT: I'd also like to suggest changing two Alliance War abilities. "Revealing Flare" has a morph that deals damage to enemies but is in the "Support" skills while "Vigor" is a group heal and is in the "Assault" skills. It would make more sense if they were swapped, imo.
    Edited by andy-717b14a_ESO on January 28, 2015 10:31PM
    Options
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    [*] How fast are you gaining champion points per hour and/or per day? Does this cadence feel good?

Getting champion points is extremely slow.

I've tested in PvP and have been fighting for a few hours, and haven't come even close to getting a champion point.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    My main toon has two horses.
    One horse was fed all for capacity.
    Another horse was a Painted Horse. It began with +10 Capacity and was fed for all speed.
    The Painted Horse cost 47k, which is a pretty penny for the advantage of statistically going above and beyond level 50 on a horse.
    Now the Painted Horse is just a skin. My total capacity in PTS is 50.
    That is a loss of a pretty significant advantage that I paid a significant amount of gold for.
    apud me omnia fiunt Mathematicè in Natura - Rene Descartes
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    The Gem of Skeletal Visage was converted into a polymorph. I'm cool with that although I can assure you it is a real pain in PvP with regards to the FPS of rigs that meet the minimum instead of the recommended specifications.
    However the Shadowsilk Gem did not become a Polymorph. Why?
    Options
  • HeroOfEvbof
    HeroOfEvbof
    ✭✭✭
    For those players that are having trouble wrapping their heads around the change to Crit Surge
    I play crit based sorcs only. I have only dabbled with Templar and DK (got a Templar to level 13 and a DK to level 7). But I have played numerous Sorcs.
    The way Crit Surge worked before it was a silly self heal.
    On live, try this:
    Pop Crit Surge, Thundering Presence, throw Lightning Flood at your feet and then do Rapid Strikes -> Lightning Flood -> Rapid Strikes. If you are wearing the right gear for this and drink triple resto pots like they were ice-tea, the self heal generated is outrageous because any of these things will proc a crit and they are all going off simultaneously.

Now this particular rotation is futile for PvP, but it is very interesting in Craglorn Delves and non-trial Group Content.

Why they nerfed this rotation, I cannot possibly fathom. Its not like it makes Sorcs OP compared to some of the rotations of other classes. Instead it makes for a more interesting mix during non-trial Group Content. A Healer could actually be using Rapid Regen and/or Ward Ally knowing that the melee Sorc could handle itself.

I simply dont see why self heal should be nerfed unless they are absolutely demanding that We Play Their Way. In other words, stay stacked and let the healer use Blessing of Resto or Illustrious Healing, always block and interrupt and always move out of red. Sure those are all really good ideas but they shouldnt be the only idea.

If I want my melee Sorc to peel off and take out standoff adds (healer mobs for example), this should be an option so that we can Play The Way We Want. With this Once Per Second nerf, me Sorc cannot step away from the stack.
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerfing Aether Set (Wise-Mage set) from 4%+4% Spell Crit to 2%+2% makes it useless. Elite set bonuses should always be better than equivalent of just few Champion Points.

This is just ridiculous. I know you want people not be able to reach 50% Spell Crit without Champion Points, but making the most looked item in the game a complete trash is, literally, just plain stupid. So much that there are no words to describe it.

And with Panacea of Spell Critical not stacking with Inner Light anymore, even 3%+3% nerf would be ridiculous on this one.
    Edited by F7sus4 on January 29, 2015 12:29AM
    Options
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game Re-Balance / Gameplay and Abilities:

After the Stats Overhaul (reduced Health in comparison to other Stats) the Damage in PvP seems a bit too high overall.
    Its now quite common to one-shot Players even in Heavy Armor. Reduce the scaling of Damage.

Templar:

Restoring Aura is too weak now, not worth an Ability Slot.
    Add the Major Intellect Buff and increase the Duration of the activated Ability.
    Also, a few Templar Players have reported they didnt recieve any of the Major Buffs themselves. Maybe a Bug. Should look into it.
    Options
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim Focus is a complete mistake. Jeckll's post on Haste sums it up in a brilliant way - link:
    Well, Haste was one of the most important Skills in any PvE build so far, so I dont see how changing it was “listening to the player base”. In fact, by saying it was never useful or powerful due to LA weaving, they revealed that they’re not listening, reading or understanding their game :(

(...) I like the general philosophy of reworking skills that are bad or rarely used but Haste was great the way it was.
    Options
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @ZoS, I tried your stuff out for ya and put in a thread.

Templars still need work bro.

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/148683/a-day-of-public-testing-1-28-15#latest
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
    Options
  • DDuke
    DDuke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    Grim Focus is a complete mistake. Jeckll's post on Haste sums it up in a brilliant way - link:
    Well, Haste was one of the most important Skills in any PvE build so far, so I dont see how changing it was “listening to the player base”. In fact, by saying it was never useful or powerful due to LA weaving, they revealed that they’re not listening, reading or understanding their game :(

(...) I like the general philosophy of reworking skills that are bad or rarely used but Haste was great the way it was.

Old Haste was good, but I like the new one also. It gives access to an ability that actually hits harder than most ultimates, but is hard to pull off. Quite an unique concept behind it, which I like.

If I'd make any changes to this new skill, I'd atleast make it last a little longer (or require less light/heavy attacks) so there's a chance of actually getting to use the Assassin's Will ability.
    Edited by DDuke on January 29, 2015 1:02AM
    Options
  • Thejollygreenone
    Thejollygreenone
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not one to come to these threads simply to point out something that's wrong and whine about it....

But HOLY AKATOSH did you folks at ZoS mess up weapon swapping!

I don't know what you did to it but it is so much less responsive, and has lead to a number of my deaths via running away for 20 seconds trying to switch weapons because the one I had wasn't appropriate for the situation.

Now this clearly leads me to think to myself, 'hey, maybe I should rethink my build to cover this fault.'

But then I remember, 'it isn't a problem for me to build my character relying on weapon swapping on live, I don't see a reason that ability should be revoked.'

Just wanted to put this out there, thanks in advance!
    Options
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    bob850 wrote: »
    Justice System:

I deposited all my gold into my bank so the guards wouldn’t be able to withdraw gold when they killed me. All bankers now refuse to do business with me. I have been waiting for my Bounty to decay for more than an hour but Im still at Fugitive level. With no bank access to withdraw gold and Fugitive level not decaying, I can not clear my bounty.

Bounty: 55k

What's the problem? Go earn 55k gold.
    Options
  • Tyr
    Tyr
    ✭✭✭✭
    did I mention 400k XP is INSANELY high for 1 CP? has anyone else tried to get one yet? its hopeless. 1 hour of gameplay estimate was SO FAR OFF

With enlightenment it's 4 times faster so only the equivalent of gaining 100k XP which is close to 1 hour in veteran zone leveling.

Cyrodiil dalies give ~20k XP each at vr14 when enlightened, so if you do all 50 you'll get about 1.35CP each day.
    Options
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌

One thing I would like to see in the Crown Store would be a consumable item which allows a character to change his/her class. I would really like the option of experiencing Nirn as any class on my main, and only, character. I've become attached to the jerk, and I don't want to have to create a clone of him in order to take in all that the game has to offer. How could I ever mine for fish on any character but him?
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
    Options
  • Windshadow_ESO
    Windshadow_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    New Tutorial in Coldharbour
    How does the new tutorial feel? Do you feel like you’re learning more?

I am afraid that for me each change to the tutorial section since beta has been a downward one... The original was a much better introduction to the whole story it had some depth and this has been cut back each time. The slow pase of the original was its best feature... I wonder if this is being done in part to appeal to the faster pace that console gamers expect or as a reaction to some harsh reviews of the tutorial last spring on release when some of them felt it was wordy and slow..... Wordy and slow are the things that make the whole series of elder scrolls games great... But then I am one of those players that listens to all of the npc interactions and reads and takes notes on all of the books etc that are found in the game.

Did you come out of the tutorial with a character that can perform well in the game world? Did you feel you had enough armor, a high enough level, and proper knowledge?
    The ability to find and start learning another weapon was nice but the old full choice of starting weapon from late beta was much better starting a thin and weedy sorc. Off with a huge two handed broad Sword felt ludicrous for example and the only other weapon found was an 2 handed axe with a useless shield ( the only weapons provided and found were two handed so the early provision of a shield was a bit odd...and almost at the end a one handed sword

As to other equipment there was even being careful to cover the entire starting areas I found less than a dozen lock picks in the older systems one could aquile 40 or 50 and so have a good starting supply for the start of the game and gold is tight and must be hoarded for the acquisition of bag and bank space.

But teaching how to use them on that door was a good move however I would sujust having a user setting for the diferent speed of the locks so some one could stay their with a infinite supply if picks and if totally new to the game learn to use them for as long as they liked.
    How do new systems like Champion Points and Provisioning feel with a new character going through the tutorial?
    They were not presented in any way for the new level one I created for the test nor were the complexities of the various points systems either... If I was totally new I would have been quite lost as to what to do when I leveled for the first time...even exploring every nook and cranny of the starting areas my toon was bairly level 3 at the end of it.
    Does the new tutorial perform well? Did you notice any lag? Yes and no but I am on a fully loaded 5k iMac retina 27" 4 ghz core i7 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 radion R9 M295X 4gig video and I was running at everything at max (ultra / high and all on with the sliders also at max. And my net connection is 50/5 cable connection.

I assume all these changes are for marketing and broad appeal reasons and I don't expect my thoughts on this area to be of much interest to you but you did ask
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Day 2 testing:

BOW -- I feel like I'm back at launch. So far using stamina DPS, bow has been the worst performer and I know how to make the most of my bow. Even in PvP, sniping from stealth isn't OP like everyone says, it's "ok," which is fine, but problem is you have nothing to follow it up with after that to finish the job. But mainly I do pve and found the bow lacking far behind 2-hand and DW options for both single target and AoE.

RESOURCES -- It kind of feels like, instead of adding a bunch of cool powers with the champion system to make us stronger, you nerfed a lot of stuff and will require us to open up a lot of Champion point skills in order to get back to where we were. Things like block cost, crits, etc. all will require maxing out of the CS lines in order to be where they were at pre-1.6. This is akin to the store that raises the price before they put stuff on sale.

HEAVY ARMOR -- maybe I didn't see this in notes, but break free reduction was removed from H.A.? That shouldn't be the case.

STAMINA MANAGEMENT -- I was never a player that had a problem with dodge rolls, blocks, etc. using stamina and was able to manage to use my abilities and do all those things while keeping my stamina in an alright place. Now that those abilities are costing so much more, whether it was the 'sale' price for the champion system or not, it drains stamina way too much. If I block a few shots in PvE, I have hardly any stamina left to attack with.

POTION COOLDOWN -- Don't like it. 45 seconds is too long IMO, especially when you combine it with all the other nerfs to potions (enchants, NB passive), even with a longer time on the secondary effects. Even 40 or 35 seconds would be a better middle ground.

POTIONS -- If a spell crit or whatever buff is on a player, the potion should not be unusable. It should just give the other bonuses and not the crit if the stacking is an issue. I'm seeing too many players aren't able to use stacks of potions simply because of this.

ONLINE FRIENDS -- The little icon for friends online stays on the screen even after the box fades away, leaving this hovering icon/number in a random place in the lower left-ish area of the screen.

SIPHONING STRIKES - with soft caps removed, siphoning strikes 22% reduction to damage seems too high. For example I have two armor sets that add weapon damage, all three jewelry enchants adding it and that penalty completely wipes out the bonuses from all of that - over 600 points of weapon damage for activating siphoning strikes. For that kind of penalty, it needs to proc waaaay more often. Otherwise this will become another non-used NB power as it will be more worthwhile to just stack enchants for regen/reduction and not bother using the skill.

CHAMP POINTS -- I have yet to earn a point after two days of playing.

That's about it for today, some of which is more opinion than problem. Really the biggest issue for me is that it feels like I'm much less powerful on several characters (in certain aspects) despite having all these champion passives now. I know you guys are probably more worried about the new players coming in, so it might be a non-issue but for existing vets it's a bit lackluster feeling like you just got much weaker and had to fight for champion points a month ago just to get to 10% of the power level you had before the patch.
    Edited by xaraan on January 29, 2015 6:27AM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • TheKıngIsBack
    TheKıngIsBack
    Soul Shriven
    Templar

then take the morph that does that... only one morph is stamina based the other magica. whats the problem

Dude i want to play dps, not self sustain heal based mob cleaner. Why should i go with morph that gives healing bonus if there already we have morph with dps bonus? Also other morph(healing based) it's not a good morph for PvP only good in PvE + i also lose Major Savagery Buff( and that means negative dps) it kinda forces me to "if you want to be a good dps, stamina build should better"

I think i need to make this scaling decisions, not the system for myself.

Sorry for my bad English i hope you can understand me.
    Options
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    [*] How fast are you gaining champion points per hour and/or per day? Does this cadence feel good?

I sat down and quested for 4+ hours and not even half way to ONE CP. its terrible. and what happens when we run out of quests? im 90% done with cadwells gold. after that what do I do? spellscar grind would take 10+ hours...
    this severely needs to be lowered to say 40k xp. that feels more like "an hour of normal gameplay" if its not lowered, you guys need to give us a way to quest or a grind that actually works. I hate grinding but what options do we have? VR dungeons would take days to get 1 single CP
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
    Options
  • xherics
    xherics
    ✭✭✭
    My feedback I already wrote in the given SORC class topic with hundreds of other players as well, but nobody wrote reaction from developers and nobody cares about it... As usual...
    xherics wrote: »
    ZOS, i have to ASK! Are you joking to NERF to die the SORC class?

Why no healing with spell damage on SURGE? Selfheal only with STAMINA weapon? Spell buff only, when no self-heal? Why? Do you want to delete sorc from the game at all? This change is unacceptable) Sorc was the worse class already, why do you nerfing it more and more and more?
    Until now we had at least self-healing, we were able to solo content, but after this change it will be not possible properly...

Sorc needs to use STAFF for making DPS, STAFF is based on SPELL damage! With this change, SORC HAS NO SELF-HEAL ABILITY!
    And do not mention the cooldown of healing and also crit % nerf... With all of these nerfs, SORC will be weaker than BEFORE!

I can imagine the sorc surge like this, but no other way and I think, everybody can say the same:

Surge = "heal on crit" (without cooldown!) OR "weapon buff AND spell buff"
    Power surge = heal on crit + weapon buff (without cooldown!) - costs stamina
    Spell surge = heal on crit + spell buff (without cooldown!)
    - costs magicka

7wso5szw3oib.png

@ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom‌

Guild: HODOR - EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Char: Leliana fxn (Sorc) and Nuria fxn (DK)
    World first Sanctum Ophidia Time trial achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.7)
    World second Sanctum Ophidia Hard Mode achievement unlock with my Sorcerer (v1.5.8)
    Pre-nerf Dragonstar Arena Hard Mode Conqueror with my Sorcerer

"Sorcerer is for me a definition of the highest level of magician, what does not mean pets, but pure magic, pure spells.
    Pure magic from the heart, through the blood, to the last hairbreadth...
    Sorcerer means the highest magic killer with pure magic, not the weakest grandmamma's pet farm."

11.02.2015 - Magicka Sorcerer RIP - What? Sorcerer and not using spells/magicka?
    19.02.2015 - Sorcerers, we have a new hope!
    Options