The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Multiple Mundus Stones

Xantaria
Xantaria
✭✭✭✭✭
Just posting this here from another forum:
Was uh... watching a friend play the game.... tried to give the game another shot...

This is what i've discovered:

QXctCtL.jpg

Thanks @ZOS_MattFiror now I can go drink my coffee instead of play your game.

Yes those Mundus Stones are all functional. I don't know how exactly 'it' works, but it can only happen on kind of new characters.

Edit:
But well this thread was made to bring more attention to the topic because this is the major issue with ZOS and fixing bugs: As long as nobody really cares about it we are NOT going to see a fix. I'm not saying we should ban the exploiters or shame them or start a witch hunt. I just want even grounds for competition in PvE and PvP. And I think the thread did achieve what it was supposed to do: A little wake up call and probably a bump on ZOS priority list of fixing bugs. (Note that this has been reported for a long time already)

I'm probably on the borderline of being banned with all my threads about Bugs and Exploits but I guess somebody has to risk his account after all or nothing will be done.

Thanks everyone for participating here and voicing.
Xantaria - Lead of Chimaira
Hardcore Progress PvE Player - Livestream - Youtube

World First Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
World First Tick-Tock Tormentor

Proud Member of the Council of Exploiters.
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    eightborn set?
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is completely getting out of hand. More and more people are abusing this.

ZOS needs to do something ASAP. It's not fair.
    Edited by Xantaria on January 30, 2016 11:48PM

Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, still possible and heavily abused…
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you zos
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • Molag_Crow
    Molag_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow...
    --ϟ-- Crows_Descend - Templar - Ebonheart Pact [PS4]&[PC] [EU] --ϟ--
    YoutTube ESO Playlist
    The greatest prison that people live in, is the fear of what other people think. - David Icke
    Be your true, authentic self.

Options
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_MattFiror I was wondering why some really bad players have mysteriously gotten awesome in PvP recently.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we should probably get zos to prioritize this exploit... i mean honestly, is it really that difficult to limit players to 1 mundus stone
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    @ZOS_MattFiror I was wondering why some really bad players have mysteriously gotten awesome in PvP recently.

Bad players are bad players even with all mundus (most likely)they won't be able to defeat a good player (but imagine those characters with lot of mundus in the right hands) hopefully the "broken mechanic" is restricted to low level characters(probably till someone figures out how to replicate it on v16 chars then the s**tstorm will start again).

"Hopefully" this mundus mess will get fixed with the next major update but who knows...
    Options
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    we should probably get zos to prioritize this exploit... i mean honestly, is it really that difficult to limit players to 1 mundus stone

There is a set that can give you 2 mudus stones called "twice born star set" but yeah if this one is a glitch where you can have more than one without the set its gotta be fixed. Probably make the server check if they only have 1 stone effect without set and 2 with set.
    Options
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf addons tell way to mutch of a different player damn. glad that i'm on console and not know the almost exact setup of the enemy lolz
    Options
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a set that can give you 2 mudus stones called "twice born star set" but yeah if this one is a glitch where you can have more than one without the set its gotta be fixed. Probably make the server check if they only have 1 stone effect without set and 2 with set.

That bug was fixed when IC dropped,the new bug,exploit or whatever you want to call it seems(for now) to affect only the fresh made characters and the majority of players aren't aware of it until they realize that their new char has 4 mundus stones.

As some people said the mundus bug appears to work this way:
    New Char--->Pick Your Mundus Stone--->Change Mundus(the previous mundus doesn't get replaced by the new one and it stacks to the old)--->Abuse Till You Have all Mundus Stones.
    Edited by VoiDGhOs7 on January 31, 2016 1:11AM
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭

I wouldn't ask that question, the response is always worrying.
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Options
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »

That bug was fixed when IC dropped,the new bug,exploit or whatever you want to call it seems(for now) to affect only the fresh made characters and the majority of players aren't aware of it until they realize that their new char has 4 mundus stones.

As same people said the mundus bug appears to work this way:
    New Char--->Pick Your Mundus Stone--->Change Mundus(the previous mundus doesn't get replaced by the new one and it stacks to the old)--->Abuse Till You Have all Mundus Stones.

I still think my suggestion would work to let it check if you have the legit amount of Mundus Stones. Im not saying its easy either just a suggestion.
    Edited by Whatzituyah on January 31, 2016 1:15AM
    Options
  • Sharmony
    Sharmony
    ✭✭✭
    To add something constructive, I've heard of multiple sightings / rumors of how people have got this: the most common of which relates to new characters created and leveled after the release of the previous DLC. Whatever it is, ZOS as usual need to take a long hard look at the game they have, and not the 'road ahead' or I fear we won't have a playable one.
    @Wjleppard - EU - Sharmony Youtube
    Holyfire - V16 Stamina Templar | Auriels Bow - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmony - V16 Magicka Templar | Flaming Rose - V16 Magicka Dragonknight | Rejuvenation - V16 Magicka Nightblade | Dora The (Explorer Title) - V16 Magicka Sorcerer | Critjiit - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Just Hold Block - V16 Stamina Dragonknight | Stormburst - V16 Stamina Sorcerer | Ashenbourne - V16 Magicka Templar | Swims-At-Speed - V16 Magicka Templar | Sharmonknee - V16 Stamina Nightblade | Sharmoney - V16 Magicka Warden
    Guild Affiliations: Hodor, Travelling Merchant, Aetherius Trade, Golden Goose.
    Previous Affiliations: GM of Well-Fitted, Almost Heroes, Kill All, Don't Die, Exile, Sigma Draconis, Legio Mortum
    Options
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    Just posting this here from another forum:
    Was uh... watching a friend play the game.... tried to give the game another shot...

This is what i've discovered:

QXctCtL.jpg

Thanks @ZOS_MattFiror now I can go drink my coffee instead of play your game.

Yes those Mundus Stones are all functional. I don't know how exactly 'it' works, but it can only happen on kind of new characters.

DAMN!!!! Dudes ready for everything and anything
    Edited by imredneckson on January 31, 2016 1:22AM
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    Options
  • Twilix01
    Twilix01
    ✭✭✭
    I ended up with both steed and atronach buffs on accident with my magicka nightblade. I'd had the steed buff for a long time but after officially deciding to switch to magicka I went for atronach and it never removed steed, for some reason.
    Options
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something's broken and being abused.... what's new?

Zos doesn't realize balance = happy customer's and paying customer's. There is a reason there was the million dollar hand out... lot's of player's left the game.
    PS4 NA DC
    Options
  • Whatzituyah
    Whatzituyah
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something's broken and being abused.... what's new?

Zos doesn't realize balance = happy customer's and paying customer's. There is a reason there was the million dollar hand out... lot's of player's left the game.

This is thing is broken tough your supposed to have 1 or 2 depending on gear.
    Options
  • Kippesnikke
    Kippesnikke
    ✭✭✭✭
    just save the screenshot guys and post one after one on the forums.
    PC-EU-EP
    Northborn DK tank
    Hodor
    Pandora's Promise
    vMoL cleared on VR16 #World1st
    Worlds #1 vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Options
  • Decayed_Inside
    Decayed_Inside
    ✭✭✭✭
    If they hadn't left it in the game you couldn't post it. Fix the 9000 bugs already
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And as expected: 0 reaction from ZOS

Options
  • Olysja
    Olysja
    ✭✭✭
    omg.So hard to fix those kind of exploits-_____-
    Are you a perfect russian woman? add me-> @Olysja (✿☯‿☯✿)
    (EU)(EP) Olysja / Hortensius Capitolinus
    (EU)(DC) My Heart for Cuties
    (EU)(AD) City light painted girl
    Options
  • Zyle
    Zyle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olysja wrote: »
    omg.So hard to fix those kind of exploits-_____-

They're gonna "fix" this thread soon xD

676 CP
    Zyle - LVL50 Stamina Nightblade - Former Emp AS - VMA Clear (Flawless)
    Joven - LVL50 Hybrid Templar
    Adion - LVL50 Stamina DK
    Radac - LVL50 Magicka Sorcerer
    Vanikath - LVL50 Magicka DK
    Options
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xantaria wrote: »
    And as expected: 0 reaction from ZOS

It's Sunday man, wait until eob on Monday :wink: if they don't respond until then, that's a different story.
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
    Options
  • Refuse2GrowUp
    Refuse2GrowUp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sooooooo broken!!!

Guess it is time for me to level a new toon LMAO

Really wish ZOS would start taking action against those who take advantage of blatant exploits
    PS4 NA Server

CP160 DK Firemage
    CP160 StamSorc
    CP160 Templar Healer
    CP160 Stam NB
    CP160 Magica Sorc
    Cp160 Stamplar
    CP160 Magicka NB
    CP160 DK Tank
    CP160 Stam DK
    CP160 Mag Templar
    CP160 Blazing Shield Templar

EP Loyalist
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I'm happy to know how to reproduce the bug now. Just the idea of using an exploit make me angry, so now I can avoid that.

But I hope ZOS will fix it soon, one day my stamsorc would want to change her mundus stone.
    Options
  • Xantaria
    Xantaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoyJade wrote: »
    Personally, I'm happy to know how to reproduce the bug now. Just the idea of using an exploit make me angry, so now I can avoid that.

But I hope ZOS will fix it soon, one day my stamsorc would want to change her mundus stone.

I've still no clue how :')

Options
  • Casdha
    Casdha
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The trick to getting a bug fixed is if everyone knows how to do it. Believe it or not, some bugs get left in intentionally so that certain folks can use them. When they become a problem rather than an advantage, they will get fixed.

*replaces tinfoil hat* ;)
    Proud member of the Psijic Order - The first wave - The 0.016%

Options
  • Ajaxduo
    Ajaxduo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casdha wrote: »
    The trick to getting a bug fixed is if everyone knows how to do it. Believe it or not, some bugs get left in intentionally so that certain folks can use them. When they become a problem rather than an advantage, they will get fixed.

*replaces tinfoil hat* ;)

Sadly this is the truth xD
    - - -
    GM of Verum Aeternus, PC EU
    - - -
    Options
This discussion has been closed.